IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Any temple in UAE?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sri.Naveen menon, Devotees of Krshna keep gathering on holidays and conduct bhajan and keerthan. There is clases on topics from Shrimad bhagavatham and Bhagavad geetha at the end of the session and concludes with prasadam. I live in Sharjah. If you are interested kindly get in touch with me on 050 6596435. Sincerely yours, Your well wisher, Jayachandra Kaimal.j_kan3272 <no_reply > wrote: Hare KrishnaPranam NaveenHere There is one temple for Krishna & One temple for siva in Dubai only. The entire UAE There is no other temple. But all are foming a group and doing the poojas and bhajans on the members house in U.A.E.For Exampls,1.sai devotees doing bhajans on every thursdays and sunday evening in dubai.2.Pradosham they are doing in members house on every fortnight.3.Radha kalyan group they are doing bhajans on every friday on members house.If u want more information please call me.J.Gurukannan050-7297473Dubai.guruvayur , "Naveen Bhaskar Menon" <navi_menon wrote:>> > hare krishna..> > I recently came to dubai. I just want

to know whether any> guruvayurappa or any other temple in dubai or sharjah?> regards> naveen menon>

Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW