IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Ona Smarana - A Poem

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jai Sreekrishna Dear Rajanji The poem is a good one which reminds me of my childhood days . At that time Onakkodi or for that matter new clothes had it's value because we used to get new clothes only twice or thrice an year. Vishu, Onam and Diwali. Time has changed a lot since then . Now my daughter gets new clothes and for that matter anything she needs mmediately and hence cannot imagine the pleasure and happiness I used to get at that time. Also payasam, upperi etc., were considered as a very special items. I still remember how my grandmother used to sit whole night (on Pooradam day) making all kinds of upperi and we as children used to be awake whole night alongwith her tasting the upperi. Now all these items have become so common that they are made

as and when we wish and thus lost the importance Thank you Rajanji for taking me back to my childhood days through this poem Here is wishing you a 'HAPPY ONAM" to you and your family Humbly Syamala rajan nair <rajan_k_nair2002 wrote: Om Namo Narayana!!!Dear Devotees of Lord Krishna,I am submitting herewith one of my creations "ONASMARANA" in the

form of a poem. It may not be aperfect one, but the child's feelings are perfect.(It is submitted in jpg format, so that all can readit)May God Bless All !!!Rajan Kinattinkara________ India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something newhttp://in.answers./

Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail.