Rate this topic

Guest guest

HARI AUM

The problem Shree Mithunraj mentioned must have become

a cause for concern. As he is staying there the

experience is first hand.

I propose to consider this as a second case for the

forum to take up with the appropriate authorities, in

this case the Guruvayoor Municipal Corporation.

Hope members will make suggestions as to how this can

be addressed by us.

I suggest that if we can organise the pictures of the

garbages that are piling up and creating unhealthy

situations around the most revered of pilgrimage of

this country, we can present the same with suggestion

to improve the situations to the appropriate

authorities-like the Municipality etc.

As our forum is projected with an international

presence, the authorities might sit up and do

something.

Regards

Balagopal

NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA

--- mithun raj <mithuntheraja wrote:

> hai guruvayur members,

>

>

>

> Iam Mithunraj a native of

> this temple town.I had been enjoying the chaithanya

> of lord krishna for past 23 yrs (since i was born).

> First of all there is a humble request to the

> devotees as a guruvayoorian please do obey the rules

> and regulations also please dont deposit ur waste in

> the city (specially plastics). we are getting fed up

> with polution , unfortunately the government is

> not taking any steps to controll these.

>

>

> I am offering u all the support i

> can to all the devotees of guruvayoorappan u can

> contact me in the following email id for any help at

> guruvayoor

> email: guruvayoor

>

> hope

> guruvayoorappan will bless all of us

>

>

>

>

>

> Thanking you all

>

> Mithun Raj

>

>

>

>

> How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low

> PC-to-Phone call rates.

>

>

>

________

India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new

http://in.answers./

Hare Krishna,

Sad things that Plastic is causing such an environmental pollution around Guruvayoor temple. Actually, plastic (films) is recyclable. It has to use it in a proper way. Awareness of the importance of the same to the public is very important. They have to deposit the waste bags in the concerned bins.

In India, some states already banned below 20 micron bags because of various reason. On the other hand, other option is to use Paper bags, which I think in kerala that concept still not reached also Bio- Degradable bags it is after a stipulated time (eg: 8 months) it will be degraded.

Mean times we arise this issue with Guruvayoor Municipal Authority to looks in to the matter and take serious steps to control the same.

With Love,

Sree

balagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpalguruvayur Sent: Friday, 8 September, 2006 5:48:03 PMRe: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] help@guruvayoor

HARI AUMThe problem Shree Mithunraj mentioned must have becomea cause for concern. As he is staying there theexperience is first hand.I propose to consider this as a second case for theforum to take up with the appropriate authorities, inthis case the Guruvayoor Municipal Corporation. Hope members will make suggestions as to how this canbe addressed by us.I suggest that if we can organise the pictures of thegarbages that are piling up and creating unhealthysituations around the most revered of pilgrimage ofthis country, we can present the same with suggestionto improve the situations to the appropriateauthorities- like the Municipality etc.As our forum is projected with an internationalpresence, the authorities might sit up and dosomething.RegardsBalagopalNARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA --- mithun raj <mithuntheraja@ > wrote:> hai guruvayur@grou p.com members,> > > > Iam Mithunraj a native of> this temple town.I had been enjoying the chaithanya> of lord krishna for past 23 yrs (since i was born).> First of all there is a humble request to the> devotees as a guruvayoorian please do obey the rules> and regulations also please dont deposit ur waste in> the city (specially plastics). we are getting fed up> with polution , unfortunately the government is> not taking any steps to controll these.> > > I am offering u all the support i> can to all the devotees of guruvayoorappan u can> contact me in the following email id for any help at> guruvayoor> email: guruvayoor (AT) india (DOT) com > > hope> guruvayoorappan will bless all of us > > > > > > Thanking you all> > Mithun Raj> > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> How low will we go? Check out Messengers low> PC-to-Phone call rates.> > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _ India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something newhttp://in.answers. /

namasthe, As Mr Sreedar had said plastics are recyclable ,the plastic wont go toplant and recycle itself. A solid waste treetment plant was installed 4 yrs back spending 18 lakhs but the plant worked only on the day of inaguration . we have solution for all the problems . But we dont hav an effeciant managment or governance authority. For the attention of devoties there are about 163 lodges and hotels in this city . this city stands infront if we consider the lodge density in india and is the first in kerala in numbers too .but we dont dont have any sewage treatment plant the whole o sewage is dumbed to a place called CHAKAMKANDAM which makes this city again top in case of mosqito population also. Studies had revealed that the ground

water available in and aroud guruvayoor is not suitable for drinking. Another place called SHAVAKOTA a place were both muncipality and devasom dump the solid waste (as i told erlier about the solid tretment plant is situated) . Daily about 20 tippers are dumping full load waste over here again and again.More over during sabarimala season piligrims are dumbing their human waste on the side of the road itself. So let me ask all the devotees humbly whats the solution. Guruvayoor devasom has taken second in their asset inthe world piligrim centers , guruvayoor muncipality holds first among muncipalities in kerala for their income (both from buildings

and parking itself). Can a muncipality with only five squre kilometers of area can with stand it.There are so many pother problems which iam not going to bring out . but dear devotees please BEWARE OF THE FOOD AND WATER U TAKE FROM HOLY CITY GURUVAYOOR. I hope you all will notice the matter and do respond since we all need lord GURUVAYOORAPPAN. If any one has an opinion against and feel iam lieing u please do visit the above places i had mentioned and u can come to me directly ( iam not a politician) mostly i will be available at guruvayoor my address is Mithunraj Manayil house CHAMUNDESWARRY Road PO: Puthenpally GURUVAYOOR

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail.

Radhe Krishna!

I think this is a worthy case to be taken up in the devotees' forum.

As most devotees are casual visitors and not aware of what is really

happening there, we have to take Mr. Mithunraj at his face value and do

whatever we can to help the situation. An unhygenic environment at a

place of worship affects all devotees, especially the regular denizens

of that place whom it affects most.

I will quote a personal experience which I had at Sabarimala in 1995

when I was standing with Irumudi in the queue for darshan. As we were

forming the queue, we saw a dead donkey lying in the path where the

devotees queue up. I took special interest and personally went to the

administrative Manager and requested him to get it removed as it is in

the pathway and there are chances that the devotees could tread upon

it. He said he will immediately send somebody but nobody came till I

finished the darsan and was on my way back. But the donkey was

stampeded by thousands of devotees and it was all lying in a mash of

flesh and bones when I saw it last. This is how the administration

reacts. Negligence to the core. I wont be surprised if the

Guruvayoor fellows are even worse. Luckily, unlike Sabarimala, there

are no donkeys visible in the Guruvayoor devotees' track.. .

Plastic carrybags should be banned everywhere, like what they did in

Mumbai after the last floods when the bags caused blockage of

drains. Should better be stopped by preventive action. We can

even approach the Devaswom itself, the National Pollution Control Board

if there is any organisation by that name. Mr. Mithunraj says there

was a plant for processing the plastic waste, but it worked only for a

day. Why not do something to reactivate that?

Regards

KVG.

balagopal ramakrishnan wrote:

HARI AUM

The problem Shree Mithunraj mentioned must have become

a cause for concern. As he is staying there the

experience is first hand.

I propose to consider this as a second case for the

forum to take up with the appropriate authorities, in

this case the Guruvayoor Municipal Corporation.

Hope members will make suggestions as to how this can

be addressed by us.

I suggest that if we can organise the pictures of the

garbages that are piling up and creating unhealthy

situations around the most revered of pilgrimage of

this country, we can present the same with suggestion

to improve the situations to the appropriate

authorities-like the Municipality etc.

As our forum is projected with an international

presence, the authorities might sit up and do

something.

Regards

Balagopal

NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA

--- mithun raj <mithuntheraja >

wrote:

> hai guruvayur (AT) (DOT) com

members,

>

>

>

> Iam Mithunraj a native of

> this temple town.I had been enjoying the chaithanya

> of lord krishna for past 23 yrs (since i was born).

> First of all there is a humble request to the

> devotees as a guruvayoorian please do obey the rules

> and regulations also please dont deposit ur waste in

> the city (specially plastics). we are getting fed up

> with polution , unfortunately the government is

> not taking any steps to controll these.

>

>

> I am offering u all the support i

> can to all the devotees of guruvayoorappan u can

> contact me in the following email id for any help at

> guruvayoor

> email: guruvayoor (AT) india (DOT) com

>

> hope

> guruvayoorappan will bless all of us

>

>

>

>

>

> Thanking you all

>

> Mithun Raj

>

>

>

>

> How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low

> PC-to-Phone call rates.

>

>

>

________

India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new

http://in.answers./

Jai Sreekrishna Dera Gopalakrishnaji It is really painful to hear such things. When we consider our temples as sacred placed, it is the duty of each and every individual and the temple management to ensure that the surroundings is kept clean How can the administration of such an important place of worship like Sabarimala can turn a deaf ear to such things atleast when brought to their knowledge? Let us hope and pray such things will not happen at Guruvayoor It is a good idea to bring the attention of Guruvayoor Municipal corporation to the present state of affairs regarding garbage etc through this form In Mumbai plastic bags were banned , but it also worked only for some days. For this I would hold ourselves as responsible to a

major extent. Each and every one wants plastic bag if at all they buy something worth Rs. 2/-. Everyday I see people asking for plastic bags to the vegetable sellers and sometimes fight with them when they say there are no bags and go to another seller who are ready with a plastic bag. So first and foremost, people should have the awareness as to how this can play havoc and take a decision that they will not use plastic bags. Humbly Syamala "K.V Gopalakrishna" <gopalakrishna.kv wrote: Radhe Krishna!I think this is a worthy case to be taken up in the devotees' forum. As most devotees are casual visitors and not aware of what is really happening there, we have to take Mr. Mithunraj at his face value and do whatever we can to help the situation. An unhygenic environment at a place of worship affects all devotees, especially the regular denizens of that place whom it affects most.I will quote a personal experience which I had at Sabarimala in 1995 when I was standing with Irumudi in the queue for darshan. As we were forming the queue, we saw a dead donkey lying in the path where the devotees queue up. I took special interest and personally went to the administrative Manager and requested him to get it removed as it is in

the pathway and there are chances that the devotees could tread upon it. He said he will immediately send somebody but nobody came till I finished the darsan and was on my way back. But the donkey was stampeded by thousands of devotees and it was all lying in a mash of flesh and bones when I saw it last. This is how the administration reacts. Negligence to the core. I wont be surprised if the Guruvayoor fellows are even worse. Luckily, unlike Sabarimala, there are no donkeys visible in the Guruvayoor devotees' track.. .Plastic carrybags should be banned everywhere, like what they did in Mumbai after the last floods when the bags caused blockage of drains. Should better be stopped by preventive action. We can even approach the Devaswom itself, the National Pollution Control Board if there is any organisation by that name. Mr.

Mithunraj says there was a plant for processing the plastic waste, but it worked only for a day. Why not do something to reactivate that?RegardsKVG.balagopal ramakrishnan wrote: HARI AUMThe problem Shree Mithunraj mentioned must have becomea cause for concern. As he is staying there theexperience is first hand.I propose to consider this as a second case for theforum to take up with the appropriate authorities, inthis case the Guruvayoor Municipal Corporation. Hope members will make suggestions as to how this canbe addressed by us.I suggest that if we can organise the pictures of thegarbages that are piling up and creating unhealthysituations around the most revered of pilgrimage ofthis country, we can present the same with

suggestionto improve the situations to the appropriateauthorities-like the Municipality etc.As our forum is projected with an internationalpresence, the authorities might sit up and dosomething.RegardsBalagopalNARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA --- mithun raj <mithuntheraja > wrote:> hai guruvayur (AT) (DOT) com members,> > > > Iam Mithunraj a native of> this temple town.I had been enjoying the chaithanya> of lord krishna for past 23 yrs (since i was born).> First of all there is a humble request to the> devotees as a guruvayoorian please do obey the rules> and regulations also please dont deposit ur waste in> the city (specially plastics). we are getting fed up> with polution , unfortunately the government

is> not taking any steps to controll these.> > > I am offering u all the support i> can to all the devotees of guruvayoorappan u can> contact me in the following email id for any help at> guruvayoor> email: guruvayoor (AT) india (DOT) com > > hope> guruvayoorappan will bless all of us > > > > > > Thanking you all> > Mithun Raj> > > > > How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low> PC-to-Phone call rates.> > > ________ India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something newhttp://in.answers./

Hare Krishna,

Dear Mithun Raj,

All the problems which you have mentioned totally agreed.this is very huge issue and unless and until the Govt , GMC and Guruvayoor Devasowm Board should find a solutions for this problems other than no other options. we devotees can only Give suggestions and Opinions.As far as Kerala is concerned to get the matter to be done is very difficuilt unless and until very big pressure from top.

Solid waste magt system if worked properly all this problem can be solved.As what you have mentioned it is worked only on inaugural day. very sad and bad things.All are going on for power and money only and they never look for environmental problems which is effecting ecological system.

To explain about the project of Waste management here on mail is difficult because i was doing this project before for some of the companies. still it is working very efficiently. the person at the helm of the post should navigate the ship in a proper direction. if it is weak this type of serious issue will arise.

So the only option ,Public should arise the issue to the concerned dept to find a solutions.As a Guruvayoor Devotee any help to support for this issue personally always ready. I will be very much happy that got a chance to doing a seva to Kannan.

With Love,

Sree

mithun raj <mithuntherajaguruvayur Sent: Sunday, 10 September, 2006 8:27:57 PMRe: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] help@guruvayoor

namasthe,

As Mr Sreedar had said plastics are recyclable ,the plastic wont go toplant and recycle itself. A solid waste treetment plant was installed 4 yrs back spending 18 lakhs but the plant worked only on the day of inaguration . we have solution for all the problems . But we dont hav an effeciant managment or governance authority.

For the attention of devoties there are about 163 lodges and hotels in this city

.. this city stands infront if we consider the lodge density in india and is the first in kerala in numbers too .but we dont dont have any sewage treatment plant the whole o sewage is dumbed to a place called CHAKAMKANDAM which makes this city again top in case of mosqito population also. Studies had revealed that the ground water available in and aroud guruvayoor is not suitable for drinking.

Another place called SHAVAKOTA a place were both muncipality and devasom dump the solid waste (as i told erlier about the solid tretment plant is situated) . Daily about 20 tippers are dumping full load waste over here again and again.More over during sabarimala season piligrims are dumbing their human waste on the side of the road itself. So let me ask all the devotees humbly whats the solution.

Guruvayoor devasom has taken second in their asset inthe world piligrim centers , guruvayoor muncipality holds first among muncipalities in kerala for their income (both from buildings and parking itself). Can a muncipality with only five squre kilometers of area can with stand it.There are so many pother problems which iam not going to bring out . but dear devotees please BEWARE OF THE FOOD

AND WATER U TAKE FROM HOLY CITY GURUVAYOOR.

I hope you all will notice the matter and do respond since we all need lord GURUVAYOORAPPAN. If any one has an opinion against and feel iam lieing u please do visit the above places i had mentioned and u can come to me directly ( iam not a politician) mostly i will be available at guruvayoor

my address is Mithunraj

Manayil house

CHAMUNDESWARRY Road

PO: Puthenpally

GURUVAYOOR

Dear Mithunraj,

Om Namo Narayanaya

Your concerns are genuine and has to be addressed to the correct

authorities in Guruvayoor Municipality, local MLA etc...

Off late I have found that Asianet is showing various issues, and

there has been some action taken in certain cases.

Please check if the local Asianet correspondent in Guruvayoor is

ready cover this issue in either their 'Kannadi' or News Hour

programme. Since we have plenty of TV Channels for Keralities, I

sure some of them would be ready to cover such social issues, but

before you approach them, a through study has to be done to identify

the cause and possible solutions since if given an opportunity to

air this issue it has to be better utilised.

More local awareness has to be generated, students from nearby

school and colleges have to get involved so that we can bring

necessary presure on the authorities to take appropriate action. If

better and clean cloak room facilities are provided for the pilgrims

comming locally from other parts of Kerala and other nearby by

states they would make better use of the same.

Please keep us informed if you intend to persue this any further.

Kind regards,

Pravin

Narayana Narayana Narayana

guruvayur , mithun raj <mithuntheraja

wrote:

>

> namasthe,

> As Mr Sreedar had said plastics are

recyclable ,the plastic wont go toplant and recycle itself. A solid

waste treetment plant was installed 4 yrs back spending 18 lakhs but

the plant worked only on the day of inaguration . we have solution

for all the problems . But we dont hav an effeciant managment or

governance authority.

>

> For the attention of devoties there are about 163

lodges and hotels in this city

> . this city stands infront if we consider the lodge density in

india and is the first in kerala in numbers too .but we dont dont

have any sewage treatment plant the whole o sewage is dumbed to a

place called CHAKAMKANDAM which makes this city again top in case of

mosqito population also. Studies had revealed that the ground water

available in and aroud guruvayoor is not suitable for drinking.

>

> Another place called SHAVAKOTA a place were both

muncipality and devasom dump the solid waste (as i told erlier about

the solid tretment plant is situated) . Daily about 20 tippers are

dumping full load waste over here again and again.More over during

sabarimala season piligrims are dumbing their human waste on the

side of the road itself. So let me ask all the devotees humbly

whats the solution.

> Guruvayoor devasom has taken

second in their asset inthe world piligrim centers , guruvayoor

muncipality holds first among muncipalities in kerala for their

income (both from buildings and parking itself). Can a muncipality

with only five squre kilometers of area can with stand it.There are

so many pother problems which iam not going to bring out . but dear

devotees please BEWARE OF THE FOOD

> AND WATER U TAKE FROM HOLY CITY GURUVAYOOR.

> I hope you all will notice the

matter and do respond since we all need lord GURUVAYOORAPPAN. If any

one has an opinion against and feel iam lieing u please do visit the

above places i had mentioned and u can come to me directly ( iam not

a politician) mostly i will be available at guruvayoor

> my address is Mithunraj

> Manayil house

> CHAMUNDESWARRY Road

> PO: Puthenpally

> GURUVAYOOR

>

>

>

>

> Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail.

>

Hare Krishna,

Dear M.Raj Bhai,

Regarding the below issue we are all there to give the support to take up the matter with concerned Dept. Request to make the Draft Copy of the matter and our all respected members will give the suggestions and Opinions if anything to be added or ignored. Then we can proceed as per the plan.

We should submit the copy to G.M.C and CC the copy to ward member, Panjayath President, Village Officer, Local MLA, Trissur Collector, Local MP, and Guruvayoor Devasowm Board, as it is a social issue. In addition, we can approach local Television networks if they can cover and highlight the same to reach to the public is well and good. We can try our level best on this matter also.

Just for the personal knowledge enclosed the information about Recycling Process. As we are far very from Guruvayoor we are unable to approach them personally. If any E-mail address of the concerned Dept of course we will put up the matter through on-line.

Requested all the members to give your thoughts, suggestions, Opinions, comments, or critics for the issue. This is the healthy growth of the group. If anything fund requirement Pl let me know the address.

As the Adage goes, we should try our level best and rest leave to God.

With Love,

Sree

Recycling process attachment returned back to me as it 2MB storage which rejected the main servor.

mithun raj <mithuntherajaguruvayur Sent: Sunday, 10 September, 2006 8:27:57 PMRe: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] help@guruvayoor

namasthe,

As Mr Sreedar had said plastics are recyclable ,the plastic wont go toplant and recycle itself. A solid waste treetment plant was installed 4 yrs back spending 18 lakhs but the plant worked only on the day of inaguration . we have solution for all the problems . But we dont hav an effeciant managment or governance authority.

For the attention of devoties there are about 163 lodges and hotels in this city

.. this city stands infront if we consider the lodge density in india and is the first in kerala in numbers too .but we dont dont have any sewage treatment plant the whole o sewage is dumbed to a place called CHAKAMKANDAM which makes this city again top in case of mosqito population also. Studies had revealed that the ground water available in and aroud guruvayoor is not suitable for drinking.

Another place called SHAVAKOTA a place were both muncipality and devasom dump the solid waste (as i told erlier about the solid tretment plant is situated) . Daily about 20 tippers are dumping full load waste over here again and again.More over during sabarimala season piligrims are dumbing their human waste on the side of the road itself. So let me ask all the devotees humbly whats the solution.

Guruvayoor devasom has taken second in their asset inthe world piligrim centers , guruvayoor muncipality holds first among muncipalities in kerala for their income (both from buildings and parking itself). Can a muncipality with only five squre kilometers of area can with stand it.There are so many pother problems which iam not going to bring out . but dear devotees please BEWARE OF THE FOOD

I hope you all will notice the matter and do respond since we all need lord GURUVAYOORAPPAN. If any one has an opinion against and feel iam lieing u please do visit the above places i had mentioned and u can come to me directly ( iam not a politician) mostly i will be available at guruvayoor

my address is Mithunraj

Manayil house

CHAMUNDESWARRY Road

GURUVAYOOR

Dear Mithun Raj, When I posted a point about Nuclear waste sometime back, and commented that it will be the curse for the current/future generations, but your case is puli muttathu thanne undallo! Yes the situation is grave and need urgent action by all concerned. There are people for koTi piTikkanum, koTi piTippikkanum. But there are none to do a job. When a job application is made everyone will write "I will do the job diligently and to the entire satisfaction of my superiors". But that commitment is like the waste treatment plant, for only one day. The few who want to do something will be persuaded not to do or threatened to face dire consequences, and they also fall back. I mentioned few weeks back that Devaswom Board should not be renamed as Devasaapam Board or Devasavam Board. But in front the current authorities there are Chakamaadam and

Savakkotta. What we need is another Agnikundam. Please do not worry, what I mean, is an incinerator. I do not know how much it will cost, I am sure it will not be like the Waste Treatment plant, but can find it out through my brother, who was an Engineer at DFW Airport during its construction period 1972-73 and was involved in that project. Like many suggested, it is better to involve public servants and bring public attention towards this grave situation. I have one suggestion. Students should be left alone as their job is to Study. They must be taught to do what ever job they land, they should do it and do it better. I am sure learned members of this forum will put forward their ideas that can be compiled and a combined voice can be presented to the Devaswom authorities. Looking forward for more suggestions Ohm Narayanaya Namah Chandra Sekharan Menon Mithun raj <mithuntheraja wrote: namasthe, As Mr Sreedar had said plastics are recyclable ,the plastic wont go toplant and recycle itself. A solid waste treetment plant was installed 4 yrs back spending 18 lakhs but the plant worked only on the day of inaguration . we have solution for all the problems . But we

dont hav an effeciant managment or governance authority. For the attention of devoties there are about 163 lodges and hotels in this city . this city stands infront if we consider the lodge density in india and is the first in kerala in numbers too .but we dont dont have any sewage treatment plant the whole o sewage is dumbed to a place called CHAKAMKANDAM which makes this city again top in case of mosqito population also. Studies had revealed that the ground water available in and aroud guruvayoor is not suitable for drinking. Another place called SHAVAKOTA a place were both muncipality and devasom dump the solid waste (as i told erlier about the solid tretment plant is situated) . Daily about 20 tippers are dumping full load waste over

here again and again.More over during sabarimala season piligrims are dumbing their human waste on the side of the road itself. So let me ask all the devotees humbly whats the solution. Guruvayoor devasom has taken second in their asset inthe world piligrim centers , guruvayoor muncipality holds first among muncipalities in kerala for their income (both from buildings and parking itself). Can a muncipality with only five squre kilometers of area can with stand it.There are so many pother problems which iam not going to bring out . but dear devotees please BEWARE OF THE FOOD AND WATER U TAKE FROM HOLY CITY GURUVAYOOR. I hope you all will notice the matter and do respond since we all need lord GURUVAYOORAPPAN. If any one has an opinion against and feel iam lieing u please do visit the above places i had mentioned and u can come to me directly ( iam not a politician) mostly i will be available at guruvayoor my address is Mithunraj Manayil house CHAMUNDESWARRY Road PO: Puthenpally GURUVAYOOR Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail.

Dear Chandraji and others,

Recently, there was a news item that one Mrs. Alka Zadgaonkar has

developed a plant to recycle plastic waste and produce petroleum

products, which are basically the raw material for making

polythelene. In other words, she has invented a catalyst which will

reverse the process of polymerisation and get back the component

petroleum products which were originally used to do the

polymerisation..

I shall try to send you that info as soon as possible. Possibly a

plant built at Guruvayoor might be a replica of the Nagpur plant, I do

not know. Anyway, I have also requested Mr. Mithunraj to collect as

much information about that plant and inform us, so that somebody in

the group who is familiar with such operations will be of help.

Regards

KVG.

Chandra Menon wrote:

Dear Mithun Raj,

When I posted a point about Nuclear waste sometime back, and

commented that it will be the curse for the current/future generations,

but your case is puli muttathu thanne undallo! Yes the

situation is grave and need urgent action by all concerned. There are

people for koTi piTikkanum, koTi piTippikkanum. But there are

none to do a job. When a job application is made everyone will write "I

will do the job diligently and to the entire satisfaction of my

superiors". But that commitment is like the waste treatment

plant, for only one day. The few who want to do something will

be persuaded not to do or threatened to face dire consequences, and

they also fall back. I mentioned few weeks back that Devaswom Board

should not be renamed as Devasaapam Board or Devasavam Board. But in

front the current authorities there are Chakamaadam and

Savakkotta. What we need is another Agnikundam.

Please do not worry, what I mean, is an incinerator.

I do not know how much it will cost, I am sure it will not be like the

Waste Treatment plant, but can find it out through my brother, who was

an Engineer at DFW Airport during its construction period 1972-73 and

was involved in that project. Like many suggested, it is better to

involve public servants and bring public attention towards this grave

situation. I have one suggestion. Students should be left alone as

their job is to Study. They must be taught to do what ever job they

land, they should do it and do it better.

I am sure learned members of this forum will put forward

their ideas that can be compiled and a combined voice can be presented

to the Devaswom authorities.

Looking forward for more suggestions

Ohm Narayanaya Namah

Chandra Sekharan Menon

Mithun raj <mithuntheraja > wrote:

namasthe,

As Mr Sreedar had said plastics are

recyclable ,the plastic wont go toplant and recycle itself. A solid

waste treetment plant was installed 4 yrs back spending 18 lakhs but

the plant worked only on the day of inaguration . we have solution for

all the problems . But we dont hav an effeciant managment or

governance authority.

For the attention of devoties there are about 163

lodges and hotels in this city

.. this city stands infront if we consider the lodge density in

india and is the first in kerala in numbers too .but we dont dont have

any sewage treatment plant the whole o sewage is dumbed to a place

called CHAKAMKANDAM which makes this city again top in case of mosqito

population also. Studies had revealed that the ground water available

in and aroud guruvayoor is not suitable for drinking.

Another place called SHAVAKOTA a place were

both muncipality and devasom dump the solid waste (as i told erlier

about the solid tretment plant is situated) . Daily about 20 tippers

are dumping full load waste over here again and again.More over during

sabarimala season piligrims are dumbing their human waste on the side

of the road itself. So let me ask all the devotees humbly whats the

solution.

Guruvayoor devasom has taken

second in their asset inthe world piligrim centers , guruvayoor

muncipality holds first among muncipalities in kerala for their income

(both from buildings and parking itself). Can a muncipality with only

five squre kilometers of area can with stand it.There are so many

pother problems which iam not going to bring out . but dear devotees

please BEWARE OF THE FOOD

I hope you all will notice the

matter and do respond since we all need lord GURUVAYOORAPPAN. If any

one has an opinion against and feel iam lieing u please do visit the

above places i had mentioned and u can come to me directly ( iam not a

politician) mostly i will be available at guruvayoor

my address is Mithunraj

Manayil house

CHAMUNDESWARRY Road

GURUVAYOOR

Everyone is raving about the all-new

Mail.