IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] A Bhajan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jai Sreekrishna Dear Shri Gopala Krishnanji Welcome to this great Guruvayoor group. Thank you very much for the Bhajan which is very simple and fill our hearts with Bhakti and ultimately filled my eyes with tears Thank you once again Humbly SyamalaGopala Krishnan <gopalkrishna25 wrote: Om Namo NarayanayaDear Members ,I am

Gopalakrishnan born and brought up in GuruvayoorNear Punnathur Kotta and settled in Delhi for the last2 decades . I am a new member of this group . I amenclosing herewith a Bhajan written by the LateShri.Anjam Madhavan Namboodiri, which we used to chanton every evening in our childhood. I couldn't uploadthis file to the file section due to the lack of spaceMay God Guruvayoorappan bless all of usHumblyGopalakrishnan________ India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something newhttp://in.answers./

Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail.

Hare Krishna,

Dear G.K.Bhai,

Warm Welcome.

With Love,

Sree

Syamala Nair <syamalaraghunathguruvayur Sent: Saturday, 16 September, 2006 1:26:08 PMRe: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] A Bhajan

Jai Sreekrishna

Dear Shri Gopala Krishnanji

Welcome to this great Guruvayoor group.

Thank you very much for the Bhajan which is very simple and fill our hearts with Bhakti and ultimately filled my eyes with tears

Thank you once again

Humbly SyamalaGopala Krishnan <gopalkrishna25@ .co. in> wrote:

Om Namo NarayanayaDear Members ,I am Gopalakrishnan born and brought up in GuruvayoorNear Punnathur Kotta and settled in Delhi for the last2 decades . I am a new member of this group . I amenclosing herewith a Bhajan written by the LateShri.Anjam Madhavan Namboodiri, which we used to chanton every evening in our childhood. I couldn't uploadthis file to the file section due to the lack of spaceMay God Guruvayoorappan bless all of usHumblyGopalakrishnan____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _ India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something newhttp://in.answers. /

Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail.