IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] father ananda krishna!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Please note that the Church has not withdrawn his priesthood though as per Christian theology there is no room for religious pluralism - Jesus is the ONLY way. For all we know, he may have been planted by Chrisitian Church to sway border line hindus in to accepting Christianity as a bonafide path. As the cultural heritage is too deep, the church is finding it difficult to infilterate except by paying money or offering opportunities - making it a costly proposition. So there is need for such icons (also read as supergrassers) who will be planted amidst hindus to lead them in to at least partial acceptance of Jesus. Some modern hindu schools accept conversion into hinduism but they also follow some process. He has in an ad-hoc manner donned the name Ananda Krishna. Which tradition does David Hart belong to? Who gave him the name Ananda Krishna? Is name some thing you get at the time of diksha from your guru? Our sanatana tradition has been protected by not only faith but by intellect and strong reasoning by great acharyas like Sankara. Let us not - within our limited capacity - work on those lines. It is not becoming of us to be swayed by media gimmicks. There are hundreds of genuine foreign nationals who are also great devotees of Ganesha, Krishna etc. but they dont try to grab media attention like this (hopefull) gentleman Abhilash Nair <abhilash_ramachandran wrote: <http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1998684.cms?headline=UK's~'Hindu'~priest~faces~heat> Want to be your own boss? Learn how on Small Business.

Want to be your own boss? Learn how on Small Business.

Hello

I feel some of the sects are very innovative to find

ways and means to seek new ways of conversion... If

Ananda is genuine fine... I have heard one of the

senior member from Italy very close to pope came to

India and was convinced about hinduism never

returned... was threatened if they do not get back to

Italy.....but we should be wary and see how we can

stop this conversion menace....

Sriram

--- Rajaram Venkataramani <v_raja_ram

wrote:

> Please note that the Church has not withdrawn his

> priesthood though as per Christian theology there is

> no room for religious pluralism - Jesus is the ONLY

> way. For all we know, he may have been planted by

> Chrisitian Church to sway border line hindus in to

> accepting Christianity as a bonafide path. As the

> cultural heritage is too deep, the church is finding

> it difficult to infilterate except by paying money

> or offering opportunities - making it a costly

> proposition. So there is need for such icons (also

> read as supergrassers) who will be planted amidst

> hindus to lead them in to at least partial

> acceptance of Jesus.

>

> Some modern hindu schools accept conversion into

> hinduism but they also follow some process. He has

> in an ad-hoc manner donned the name Ananda Krishna.

> Which tradition does David Hart belong to? Who gave

> him the name Ananda Krishna? Is name some thing you

> get at the time of diksha from your guru?

>

> Our sanatana tradition has been protected by not

> only faith but by intellect and strong reasoning by

> great acharyas like Sankara. Let us not - within our

> limited capacity - work on those lines. It is not

> becoming of us to be swayed by media gimmicks. There

> are hundreds of genuine foreign nationals who are

> also great devotees of Ganesha, Krishna etc. but

> they dont try to grab media attention like this

> (hopefull) gentleman

> Abhilash Nair <abhilash_ramachandran

> wrote:

>

>

<http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1998684.cms?headline=UK's~'Hindu\

'~priest~faces~heat>

>

>

> Want to be your own boss? Learn how on

> Small Business.

>

>

>

>

>

> Want to be your own boss? Learn how on Small

> Business.

Hari OM!

Great! happy that at least some people are aware of the conversion situation.

hare Guruvayurappa

with Love & OM!

Krishna Prasad

On 9/18/06, Sriram.M.K. <shrirammk wrote:

HelloI feel some of the sects are very innovative to findways and means to seek new ways of conversion... IfAnanda is genuine fine... I have heard one of thesenior member from Italy very close to pope came to

India and was convinced about hinduism neverreturned... was threatened if they do not get back toItaly.....but we should be wary and see how we canstop this conversion menace....Sriram--- Rajaram Venkataramani <

v_raja_ram

wrote:> Please note that the Church has not withdrawn his> priesthood though as per Christian theology there is> no room for religious pluralism - Jesus is the ONLY

> way. For all we know, he may have been planted by> Chrisitian Church to sway border line hindus in to> accepting Christianity as a bonafide path. As the> cultural heritage is too deep, the church is finding

> it difficult to infilterate except by paying money> or offering opportunities - making it a costly> proposition. So there is need for such icons (also> read as supergrassers) who will be planted amidst

> hindus to lead them in to at least partial> acceptance of Jesus. > > Some modern hindu schools accept conversion into> hinduism but they also follow some process. He has> in an ad-hoc manner donned the name Ananda Krishna.

> Which tradition does David Hart belong to? Who gave> him the name Ananda Krishna? Is name some thing you> get at the time of diksha from your guru? > > Our sanatana tradition has been protected by not

> only faith but by intellect and strong reasoning by> great acharyas like Sankara. Let us not - within our> limited capacity - work on those lines. It is not> becoming of us to be swayed by media gimmicks. There

> are hundreds of genuine foreign nationals who are> also great devotees of Ganesha, Krishna etc. but> they dont try to grab media attention like this> (hopefull) gentleman > Abhilash Nair <

abhilash_ramachandran> wrote:> ><

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1998684.cms?headline=UK's~'Hindu'~priest~faces~heat>> > > Want to be your own boss? Learn how on > Small Business. > > > > > > Want to be your own boss? Learn how on Small> Business.

-- dotcompals:

www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know.

If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred. "

Hare Krishna,

Now a days religion is business. Small Joke is given below.

One day at a school in South London a teacher said to the class of 5-year-olds, *I'll give 20 pounds to the child who can tell me who was the most famous man who ever lived*.An Irish boy raised his hand and said, "*It was St. Patrick*."The teacher said, "*Sorry Alan, that's not correct*."Then a Scottish boy raised his hand and said, "*It was St. Andrew*."The teacher replied, "*I'm sorry, Hamish, that's not right either*."Finally, a Gujarati boy raised his hand and said, "*It was Jesus Christ*."The teacher said, "*That's absolutely right, Jayant, come up here and I'll give you 20 pounds*."As the teacher was giving Jayant his money, she said, "*You know Jayant, since you're Gujarati; I was very surprised you said Jesus Christ*."He Took 20 pounds from teacher & Jayant replied,"*Yes, in my heart I knew it was Lord Krishna, but business is

business.*"

with love,

sree

Krishna Prasad <rkrishp99guruvayur Sent: Tuesday, 19 September, 2006 2:09:34 AMRe: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] father ananda krishna!!

Hari OM!

hare Guruvayurappa

with Love & OM!

Krishna Prasad

On 9/18/06, Sriram.M.K. <shrirammk > wrote:

HelloI feel some of the sects are very innovative to findways and means to seek new ways of conversion.. . IfAnanda is genuine fine... I have heard one of thesenior member from Italy very close to pope came to India and was convinced about hinduism neverreturned... was threatened if they do not get back toItaly.....but we should be wary and see how we canstop this conversion menace....Sriram--- Rajaram Venkataramani < v_raja_ram >

wrote:> Please note that the Church has not withdrawn his> priesthood though as per Christian theology there is> no room for religious pluralism - Jesus is the ONLY > way. For all we know, he may have been planted by> Chrisitian Church to sway border line hindus in to> accepting Christianity as a bonafide path. As the> cultural heritage is too deep, the church is finding > it difficult to infilterate except by paying money> or offering opportunities - making it a costly> proposition. So there is need for such icons (also> read as supergrassers) who will be planted amidst > hindus to lead them in to at least partial> acceptance of Jesus. > > Some modern hindu schools accept conversion into> hinduism but they also follow some process. He has> in an ad-hoc manner donned the name Ananda Krishna. > Which

tradition does David Hart belong to? Who gave> him the name Ananda Krishna? Is name some thing you> get at the time of diksha from your guru? > > Our sanatana tradition has been protected by not > only faith but by intellect and strong reasoning by> great acharyas like Sankara. Let us not - within our> limited capacity - work on those lines. It is not> becoming of us to be swayed by media gimmicks. There > are hundreds of genuine foreign nationals who are> also great devotees of Ganesha, Krishna etc. but> they dont try to grab media attention like this> (hopefull) gentleman > Abhilash Nair < abhilash_ramachandr an >> wrote:> ><

http://timesofindia .indiatimes. com/articleshow/ 1998684.cms? headline= UK's~'Hindu'~priest~ faces~heat>> > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Want to be your own boss? Learn how on > Small Business. > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Want to be your own boss? Learn how on Small> Business.

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ http://mail.

-- dotcompals: www.dotcompals. in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know. If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred."

Hari OM!

Dear Sreedharji,

wow! great! really like this.....

You know there is a story told by Swami Dayanadaji... years back which I remember now.

Swamiji was travelling in a train... very calmly sitting in hisreserved seat, one Suvisheshi(the christian who spreads the religion)is called suvisheshi in Malayalam, came and sat near him, and he waslittle allergic seeing Swamiji's vesham. (his dress)

He started preaching to others,... and Swamiji was interestingly listeningto him at a point he was speaking as below:

Friends, imagine Hindus have how many Gods lot of gods, 33 crores right,

See in Chirstianity there is only one that is Jesus.

suppose there is a guy who is drowning in Nile river and he was screaming Oh jesus... please protect me, immediately Jesus can goand protect him but a Hindu at the same time drowning in Nile, is confused which God to call....

At this time Swamiji could not control but speak out.

Swamiji said excuse me... I have another thing to say if you wanna listen

the suvishehi was keen and he like to know what Swamiji has to say.

Swamiji said... (even though he says it is purely illogical still!)

Let us Say at the same time where the nile river incident in the Ganges, there are lot of Hindus and lot of Christians were drowning.

In Ganges, our gods shared their job all the Hindus were escaped. by ourGods! ,We have 33 crores of Gods you said so our God's share their job.

But Jesus was confused, where to go to the Nile or to the Ganges! and even if he comes to Ganges,he does not know, and he is confused, which christian to save?? the protestian, the Catholic, the roman Catholic, or the Pbystrian or the pentacost who is drowning..... now You decide the fate of your story. Swamiji stopped and smiled.

You know this Suviseshi got down at the next station.and never to be seen again.

With Love & OM!

Krishna Prasad

On 9/19/06, sreedhar c.p <sreepal20 wrote:

Hare Krishna,

One day at a school in South London a teacher said to the class of 5-year-olds, *I'll give 20 pounds to the child who can tell me who was the most famous man who ever lived*.

An Irish boy raised his hand and said, " *It was St. Patrick*. " The teacher said, " *Sorry Alan, that's not correct*. " Then a Scottish boy raised his hand and said, " *It was St. Andrew*. "

The teacher replied, " *I'm sorry, Hamish, that's not right either*. " Finally, a Gujarati boy raised his hand and said, " *It was Jesus Christ*. " The teacher said, " *That's absolutely right, Jayant, come up here and I'll give you 20 pounds*. "

As the teacher was giving Jayant his money, she said, " *You know Jayant, since you're Gujarati; I was very surprised you said Jesus Christ*. " He Took 20 pounds from teacher & Jayant replied, " *Yes, in my heart I knew it was Lord Krishna, but business is business.* "

with love,

sree

Krishna Prasad <rkrishp99guruvayur@grou

ps.comTuesday, 19 September, 2006 2:09:34 AMRe: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] father ananda krishna!!

Hari OM!

hare Guruvayurappa

with Love & OM!

Krishna Prasad

On 9/18/06, Sriram.M.K. <

shrirammk > wrote:

HelloI feel some of the sects are very innovative to findways and means to seek new ways of conversion.. . IfAnanda is genuine fine... I have heard one of thesenior member from Italy very close to pope came to India and was convinced about hinduism neverreturned... was threatened if they do not get back toItaly.....but we should be wary and see how we canstop this conversion menace....Sriram--- Rajaram Venkataramani < v_raja_ram >

wrote:> Please note that the Church has not withdrawn his> priesthood though as per Christian theology there is> no room for religious pluralism - Jesus is the ONLY > way. For all we know, he may have been planted by> Chrisitian Church to sway border line hindus in to> accepting Christianity as a bonafide path. As the> cultural heritage is too deep, the church is finding > it difficult to infilterate except by paying money> or offering opportunities - making it a costly> proposition. So there is need for such icons (also> read as supergrassers) who will be planted amidst > hindus to lead them in to at least partial> acceptance of Jesus. > > Some modern hindu schools accept conversion into> hinduism but they also follow some process. He has> in an ad-hoc manner donned the name Ananda Krishna. > Which tradition does David Hart belong to? Who gave> him the name Ananda Krishna? Is name some thing you> get at the time of diksha from your guru? > > Our sanatana tradition has been protected by not > only faith but by intellect and strong reasoning by> great acharyas like Sankara. Let us not - within our> limited capacity - work on those lines. It is not> becoming of us to be swayed by media gimmicks. There > are hundreds of genuine foreign nationals who are> also great devotees of Ganesha, Krishna etc. but> they dont try to grab media attention like this> (hopefull) gentleman

> Abhilash Nair < abhilash_ramachandr an >

> wrote:> ><

http://timesofindia .indiatimes. com/articleshow/ 1998684.cms? headline= UK's~'Hindu'~priest~ faces~heat>> > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Want to be your own boss? Learn how on

> Small Business. > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Want to be your own boss? Learn how on Small> Business.

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

http://mail.

-- dotcompals: www.dotcompals. in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know. If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, " Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly! " Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred. "

-- dotcompals:

www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know.

If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred. "

Hare Krishna, Guryavoorappa!!

Two fantastic stories...

Thanks Sreedharji and Prasadjii....

I have one incident that narrates how to influnce

children into believeing other religion...way to

market...(not to mention what happened in Lucknow this

month)

Once while travelling in bus to school, the bus fails

to move further...(the driver and Sister have already

planned this. The sister asks everyone to pray to

thier respective gods...then asks the driver to start

the bus...no luck ( as planned) then the sister asks

everyone to pray to Jesus...and asks the driver to

start the bus...bingo it starts..as expected...imagine

for a tender mind how impactful this can be,....these

sister also asks the children to keep the holy book

under thier pillow to protect them from all evils...it

is so sad to hear such things...it is all the money

which comes from abroad to distribute holy books and

leaflets... i have taken ny child from a convent

school and put him back to a school which is run by a

hindu organization...please spread this message to all

our bretheren not to get carried away by the

convent...stuff...they want to kill our

religion...which has a great scientific background...

Hari Om.....

Sriram

--- Krishna Prasad <rkrishp99 wrote:

> Hari OM!

>

> Dear Sreedharji,

>

> wow! great! really like this.....

>

> You know there is a story told by Swami

> Dayanadaji... years back which I

> remember now.

>

> Swamiji was travelling in a train... very calmly

> sitting in his

> reserved seat, one Suvisheshi(the christian who

> spreads the religion)

> is called suvisheshi in Malayalam, came and sat near

> him, and he was

> little allergic seeing Swamiji's vesham. (his dress)

>

> He started preaching to others,... and Swamiji was

> interestingly listening

> to him at a point he was speaking as below:

>

> Friends, imagine Hindus have how many Gods lot of

> gods, 33 crores right,

>

> See in Chirstianity there is only one that is Jesus.

>

> suppose there is a guy who is drowning in Nile river

> and he was

> screaming Oh jesus... please protect me, immediately

> Jesus can go

> and protect him but a Hindu at the same time

> drowning in Nile, is confused

> which God to call....

>

> At this time Swamiji could not control but speak

> out.

>

> Swamiji said excuse me... I have another thing to

> say if you wanna listen

>

> the suvishehi was keen and he like to know what

> Swamiji has to say.

>

> Swamiji said... (even though he says it is purely

> illogical still!)

>

> Let us Say at the same time where the nile river

> incident in the Ganges,

> there are lot of Hindus and lot of Christians were

> drowning.

>

> In Ganges, our gods shared their job all the Hindus

> were escaped. by our

> Gods! ,We have 33 crores of Gods you said so our

> God's share their job.

>

> But Jesus was confused, where to go to the Nile or

> to the Ganges! and even

> if he comes to Ganges,he does not know, and he is

> confused, which christian

> to save?? the protestian, the Catholic, the roman

> Catholic, or the Pbystrian

> or the pentacost who is drowning..... now You decide

> the fate of your story.

> Swamiji stopped and smiled.

>

> You know this Suviseshi got down at the next

> station.and never to be seen

> again.

>

> With Love & OM!

>

> Krishna Prasad

>

>

>

>

>

> On 9/19/06, sreedhar c.p <sreepal20

> wrote:

> >

> > Hare Krishna,

> >

> > Now a days religion is business. Small Joke is

> given below.

> >

> >

> > One day at a school in South London a teacher said

> to the class of

> > 5-year-olds, *I'll give 20 pounds to the child who

> can tell me who was the

> > most famous man who ever lived*.

> > An Irish boy raised his hand and said, " *It was

> St. Patrick*. "

> > The teacher said, " *Sorry Alan, that's not

> correct*. "

> > Then a Scottish boy raised his hand and said, " *It

> was St. Andrew*. "

> > The teacher replied, " *I'm sorry, Hamish, that's

> not right either*. "

> > Finally, a Gujarati boy raised his hand and said,

> " *It was Jesus Christ*. "

> > The teacher said, " *That's absolutely right,

> Jayant, come up here and I'll

> > give you 20 pounds*. "

> > As the teacher was giving Jayant his money, she

> said, " *You know Jayant,

> > since you're Gujarati; I was very surprised you

> said Jesus Christ*. "

> > He Took 20 pounds from teacher & Jayant

> replied, " *Yes, in my heart I knew

> > it was Lord Krishna, but business is business.* "

> > with love,

> > sree

> >

> >

> >

> > Krishna Prasad <rkrishp99

> > guruvayur

> > Tuesday, 19 September, 2006 2:09:34 AM

> > Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] father ananda

> krishna!!

> >

> > Hari OM!

> >

> > Great! happy that at least some people are aware

> of the conversion

> > situation.

> >

> > hare Guruvayurappa

> >

> > with Love & OM!

> >

> > Krishna Prasad

> >

> >

> > On 9/18/06, Sriram.M.K. <shrirammk

> <shrirammk>

> > wrote:

> >

> > > Hello

> > > I feel some of the sects are very innovative to

> find

> > > ways and means to seek new ways of conversion..

> . If

> > > Ananda is genuine fine... I have heard one of

> the

> > > senior member from Italy very close to pope came

> to

> > > India and was convinced about hinduism never

> > > returned... was threatened if they do not get

> back to

> > > Italy.....but we should be wary and see how we

> can

> > > stop this conversion menace....

> > > Sriram

> > >

> > > --- Rajaram Venkataramani < v_raja_ram (AT) (DOT)

> com<v_raja_ram%40>

> > > >

> > >

> > > wrote:

> > >

> > > > Please note that the Church has not withdrawn

> his

> > > > priesthood though as per Christian theology

> there is

> > > > no room for religious pluralism - Jesus is the

> ONLY

> > > > way. For all we know, he may have been planted

> by

> > > > Chrisitian Church to sway border line hindus

> in to

> > > > accepting Christianity as a bonafide path. As

> the

> > > > cultural heritage is too deep, the church is

> finding

> > > > it difficult to infilterate except by paying

> money

> > > > or offering opportunities - making it a costly

> > > > proposition. So there is need for such icons

> (also

> > > > read as supergrassers) who will be planted

> amidst

> > > > hindus to lead them in to at least partial

> > > > acceptance of Jesus.

> > > >

> > > > Some modern hindu schools accept conversion

> into

> > > > hinduism but they also follow some process. He

> has

> > > > in an ad-hoc manner donned the name Ananda

> Krishna.

> > > > Which tradition does David Hart belong to? Who

> gave

> > > > him the name Ananda Krishna? Is name some

> thing you

> > > > get at the time of diksha from your guru?

> > > >

> > > > Our sanatana tradition has been protected by

> not

>

=== message truncated ===

Hare Krishna,

Wonderful

With Love,

Sree

Krishna Prasad <rkrishp99guruvayur Sent: Wednesday, 20 September, 2006 1:04:47 AMRe: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] father ananda krishna!!

Hari OM!

Dear Sreedharji,

wow! great! really like this.....

You know there is a story told by Swami Dayanadaji.. . years back which I remember now.

Swamiji was travelling in a train... very calmly sitting in hisreserved seat, one Suvisheshi(the christian who spreads the religion)is called suvisheshi in Malayalam, came and sat near him, and he waslittle allergic seeing Swamiji's vesham. (his dress)

He started preaching to others,... and Swamiji was interestingly listeningto him at a point he was speaking as below:

Friends, imagine Hindus have how many Gods lot of gods, 33 crores right,

See in Chirstianity there is only one that is Jesus.

suppose there is a guy who is drowning in Nile river and he was screaming Oh jesus... please protect me, immediately Jesus can goand protect him but a Hindu at the same time drowning in Nile, is confused which God to call....

At this time Swamiji could not control but speak out.

Swamiji said excuse me... I have another thing to say if you wanna listen

the suvishehi was keen and he like to know what Swamiji has to say.

Swamiji said... (even though he says it is purely illogical still!)

Let us Say at the same time where the nile river incident in the Ganges, there are lot of Hindus and lot of Christians were drowning.

In Ganges, our gods shared their job all the Hindus were escaped. by ourGods! ,We have 33 crores of Gods you said so our God's share their job.

But Jesus was confused, where to go to the Nile or to the Ganges! and even if he comes to Ganges,he does not know, and he is confused, which christian to save?? the protestian, the Catholic, the roman Catholic, or the Pbystrian or the pentacost who is drowning.... . now You decide the fate of your story. Swamiji stopped and smiled.

You know this Suviseshi got down at the next station.and never to be seen again.

With Love & OM!

Krishna Prasad

On 9/19/06, sreedhar c.p <sreepal20 > wrote:

Hare Krishna,

One day at a school in South London a teacher said to the class of 5-year-olds, *I'll give 20 pounds to the child who can tell me who was the most famous man who ever lived*. An Irish boy raised his hand and said, "*It was St. Patrick*."The teacher said, "*Sorry Alan, that's not correct*."Then a Scottish boy raised his hand and said, "*It was St. Andrew*." The teacher replied, "*I'm sorry, Hamish, that's not right either*."Finally, a Gujarati boy raised his hand and said, "*It was Jesus Christ*."The teacher said, "*That's absolutely right, Jayant, come up here and I'll give you 20 pounds*." As the teacher was giving Jayant his money, she said, "*You know Jayant, since you're Gujarati; I was very surprised you said Jesus Christ*."He Took 20 pounds from teacher & Jayant replied,"*Yes, in my heart I knew it was Lord Krishna, but business is business.*"

with love,

sree

Krishna Prasad <rkrishp99 (AT) gmail (DOT) com>guruvayur@grou ps.comTuesday, 19 September, 2006 2:09:34 AMRe: [Guruvayur/Guruvayo or] father ananda krishna!!

Hari OM!

hare Guruvayurappa

with Love & OM!

Krishna Prasad

On 9/18/06, Sriram.M.K. < shrirammk > wrote:

wrote:> Please note that the Church has not withdrawn his> priesthood though as per Christian theology there is> no room for religious pluralism - Jesus is the ONLY > way. For all we know, he may have been planted by> Chrisitian Church to sway border line hindus in to> accepting Christianity as a bonafide path. As the> cultural heritage is too deep, the church is finding > it difficult to infilterate except by paying money> or offering opportunities - making it a costly> proposition. So there is need for such icons (also> read as supergrassers) who will be planted amidst > hindus to lead them in to at least partial> acceptance of Jesus. > > Some modern hindu schools accept conversion into> hinduism but they also follow some process. He has> in an ad-hoc manner donned the name Ananda Krishna. > Which

tradition does David Hart belong to? Who gave> him the name Ananda Krishna? Is name some thing you> get at the time of diksha from your guru? > > Our sanatana tradition has been protected by not > only faith but by intellect and strong reasoning by> great acharyas like Sankara. Let us not - within our> limited capacity - work on those lines. It is not> becoming of us to be swayed by media gimmicks. There > are hundreds of genuine foreign nationals who are> also great devotees of Ganesha, Krishna etc. but> they dont try to grab media attention like this> (hopefull) gentleman

> Abhilash Nair < abhilash_ramachandr an >

> wrote:> >< http://timesofindia .indiatimes. com/articleshow/ 1998684.cms? headline= UK's~'Hindu'~priest~ faces~heat>> > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Want to be your own boss? Learn how on > Small Business. > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Want to be your own boss? Learn how on Small> Business.

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ http://mail.

-- dotcompals: www.dotcompals. in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know. If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred."

Jai Sreekrishna Dear Sriramji,Krishnaprasadji, Sreedharji I just overlooked this message and read the same only today. The narrations given by Sriramji, Krishnaprasadji and the joke by Sreedharji. All these have a message to convey . Here I also take reference to the informative and convincing message dated 21st by Smt. Dr. Sarojaji consisting of 8 points. Point no. 5 and 6 are very relevant to this What a wonderful presentation by Dr. Smt. Sarojaji and also Smt. Veenaji Let us also pray to our KANNAN Humbly Syamala"Sriram.M.K." <shrirammk wrote: Hare Krishna, Guryavoorappa!!Two fantastic stories...Thanks Sreedharji and Prasadjii....I have one incident that narrates how to influncechildren into believeing other religion...way tomarket...(not to mention what happened in Lucknow thismonth)Once while travelling in bus to school, the bus failsto move further...(the driver and Sister have alreadyplanned this. The sister asks everyone to pray tothier respective gods...then asks the driver to startthe bus...no luck ( as planned) then the sister askseveryone to pray to Jesus...and asks the driver tostart the bus...bingo it

starts..as expected...imaginefor a tender mind how impactful this can be,....thesesister also asks the children to keep the holy bookunder thier pillow to protect them from all evils...itis so sad to hear such things...it is all the moneywhich comes from abroad to distribute holy books andleaflets... i have taken ny child from a conventschool and put him back to a school which is run by ahindu organization...please spread this message to allour bretheren not to get carried away by theconvent...stuff...they want to kill ourreligion...which has a great scientific background...Hari Om.....Sriram--- Krishna Prasad <rkrishp99 > wrote:> Hari OM!> > Dear Sreedharji,> > wow! great! really like this.....> > You know there is a story told by Swami> Dayanadaji... years back which

I> remember now.> > Swamiji was travelling in a train... very calmly> sitting in his> reserved seat, one Suvisheshi(the christian who> spreads the religion)> is called suvisheshi in Malayalam, came and sat near> him, and he was> little allergic seeing Swamiji's vesham. (his dress)> > He started preaching to others,... and Swamiji was> interestingly listening> to him at a point he was speaking as below:> > Friends, imagine Hindus have how many Gods lot of> gods, 33 crores right,> > See in Chirstianity there is only one that is Jesus.> > suppose there is a guy who is drowning in Nile river> and he was> screaming Oh jesus... please protect me, immediately> Jesus can go> and protect him but a Hindu at the same time> drowning in Nile, is confused> which God to call....> > At this time

Swamiji could not control but speak> out.> > Swamiji said excuse me... I have another thing to> say if you wanna listen> > the suvishehi was keen and he like to know what> Swamiji has to say.> > Swamiji said... (even though he says it is purely> illogical still!)> > Let us Say at the same time where the nile river> incident in the Ganges,> there are lot of Hindus and lot of Christians were> drowning.> > In Ganges, our gods shared their job all the Hindus> were escaped. by our> Gods! ,We have 33 crores of Gods you said so our> God's share their job.> > But Jesus was confused, where to go to the Nile or> to the Ganges! and even> if he comes to Ganges,he does not know, and he is> confused, which christian> to save?? the protestian, the Catholic, the roman> Catholic, or the Pbystrian>

or the pentacost who is drowning..... now You decide> the fate of your story.> Swamiji stopped and smiled.> > You know this Suviseshi got down at the next> station.and never to be seen> again.> > With Love & OM!> > Krishna Prasad> > > > > > On 9/19/06, sreedhar c.p <sreepal20 >> wrote:> >> > Hare Krishna,> >> > Now a days religion is business. Small Joke is> given below.> >> >> > One day at a school in South London a teacher said> to the class of> > 5-year-olds, *I'll give 20 pounds to the child who> can tell me who was the> > most famous man who ever lived*.> > An Irish boy raised his hand and said, "*It was> St. Patrick*."> > The teacher said,

"*Sorry Alan, that's not> correct*."> > Then a Scottish boy raised his hand and said, "*It> was St. Andrew*."> > The teacher replied, "*I'm sorry, Hamish, that's> not right either*."> > Finally, a Gujarati boy raised his hand and said,> "*It was Jesus Christ*."> > The teacher said, "*That's absolutely right,> Jayant, come up here and I'll> > give you 20 pounds*."> > As the teacher was giving Jayant his money, she> said, "*You know Jayant,> > since you're Gujarati; I was very surprised you> said Jesus Christ*."> > He Took 20 pounds from teacher & Jayant> replied,"*Yes, in my heart I knew> > it was Lord Krishna, but business is business.*"> > with love,> > sree> >> >> > > > Krishna Prasad <rkrishp99 >> > guruvayur > > Tuesday, 19 September, 2006 2:09:34 AM> > Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] father ananda> krishna!!> >> > Hari OM!> >> > Great! happy that at least some people are aware> of the conversion> > situation.> >> > hare Guruvayurappa> >> > with Love & OM!> >> > Krishna Prasad> >> >> > On 9/18/06, Sriram.M.K. <shrirammk > <shrirammk >>> > wrote:> >> > > Hello> > > I feel some of the sects are very innovative to> find> > > ways and means to seek new ways of conversion..>

.. If> > > Ananda is genuine fine... I have heard one of> the> > > senior member from Italy very close to pope came> to> > > India and was convinced about hinduism never> > > returned... was threatened if they do not get> back to> > > Italy.....but we should be wary and see how we> can> > > stop this conversion menace....> > > Sriram> > >> > > --- Rajaram Venkataramani < v_raja_ram (AT) (DOT) > com<v_raja_ram%40>> > > >> > >> > > wrote:> > >> > > > Please note that the Church has not withdrawn> his> > > > priesthood though as per Christian theology> there is> > > > no room for religious pluralism - Jesus is the> ONLY> > > > way. For all we know, he may have been

planted> by> > > > Chrisitian Church to sway border line hindus> in to> > > > accepting Christianity as a bonafide path. As> the> > > > cultural heritage is too deep, the church is> finding> > > > it difficult to infilterate except by paying> money> > > > or offering opportunities - making it a costly> > > > proposition. So there is need for such icons> (also> > > > read as supergrassers) who will be planted> amidst> > > > hindus to lead them in to at least partial> > > > acceptance of Jesus.> > > >> > > > Some modern hindu schools accept conversion> into> > > > hinduism but they also follow some process. He> has> > > > in an ad-hoc manner donned the name Ananda> Krishna.> > > > Which

tradition does David Hart belong to? Who> gave> > > > him the name Ananda Krishna? Is name some> thing you> > > > get at the time of diksha from your guru?> > > >> > > > Our sanatana tradition has been protected by> not> === message truncated ===

All-new Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.