IndiaDivine.org

Om Namo Narayana

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi All I am an old member of this group would like to share some of intresting notes. Hope it is very presentable.

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Dear Mr.RAJESH,

Thank you very much. we need this type Qustion and Answers.

Gid bless you,

with love

Sreekumar.

guruvayur , Rajesh Menon <raj_menon74 wrote:

>

> Hi All

>

> I am an old member of this group would like to share some of

intresting notes.

>

> Hope it is very presentable.

>

>

>

>

> Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India

> Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version

8. Get it NOW

>

• 4 months later...

Dear Geeta, Welcome to the group. I am sure you will enjoy the company of other Guruvayoorappan devotees. You are in the right place for the intentions you mentioned.We have a few members from Dombivli in the group like Shri Rajuji. Some of us in the group used to live in Dombivli as well. It is always good to hear about Ponnu Guruvayurappan temple. We also have another group for Sanskrit learning taught by our respected Dr. Saroja Ramanujam. If you are serious about learning Sanskrit and sparing time for the same, you can join the group at guru-kulam/Please be active in the group and share your knowledge with all of us.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.geeta anil <geetaanilkarthik wrote: HARI OM I am Mrs.Geetha Anil and am new to this Group. I am a strong devotee of Guruvayurappan.(My Kannan) I came to know of this membership thru internet. I am from Mumbai and i stay at dombivili with my family. I feel that by becoming a member to this holy group and chatting with religious scholars is really a beautiful experiance. Only by registering itself, i feel i am very much closer to my kannan. Will it be possible for me to share all the experiances from the group. I am born and brought up in Mumbai.. i have attended 2 -3 Bhagavad Saptahams at a Guruvayurappan temple near our house. I cannot explain the experience i had gone thru. I have not learned sanskrit. But i am very very eager to know more and more details of Lord Krishna, importance of

Bhagavad Gita., Srimad Bhagvatham.. So that i can atleast impart my knowledge to my little son karthik. I hope my request will be accepted by the honourable members of the Group. Thanking you, Hari OM. GEETHA The fish are biting. Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing.

Namaste Sunilji, i am very glad to receive a reply from a guruvayurappan devotee.... Yes, We are very very fortunate to have our Ponnu Guruvayurappan nearby. I have read many articles and importance of Bhagavad-Gita by Sarojaji through internet. There are many people who are lucky to learn more and more spiritual knowledge through their Gurus, Parents and Grand Parents... But I am not that fortunate enough... My Daddy is totally ignorant in this field. I did not get an opportunity to stay with my grandparents. Only my mother....it is only because of her that i have understood the importance of spiritual living.. We shifted to Dombivili from thane in the year 1982.. Since then till date, my mother never missed Nirmalaya Darshanam of Lord Ponnu Guruvayurappan. Every day she gets up at 4.00 a.m. to attend

nirmalyam, later chants Srimad Bhagvatham, Narayaneeyam, Sundarakantham..... It is only thru her that i developed spiritual importance. I want to experiance deep knowledge in all spiritual activities. and at the same time i want to train my son in this field. Dear sunilji, can u give me informations on any classes in dombivili where they conduct bhagavad gita classes as well as bhagavatham classes. Its for the sake of my son. He is eigth years old.... thanking you, OM NAMO NARAYANAYA Sunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote: Dear Geeta, Welcome to the group. I am sure you will enjoy the company of other Guruvayoorappan devotees. You are in the right place for the intentions you

mentioned.We have a few members from Dombivli in the group like Shri Rajuji. Some of us in the group used to live in Dombivli as well. It is always good to hear about Ponnu Guruvayurappan temple. We also have another group for Sanskrit learning taught by our respected Dr. Saroja Ramanujam. If you are serious about learning Sanskrit and sparing time for the same, you can join the group at guru-kulam/Please be active in the group and share your knowledge with all of us.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.geeta anil <geetaanilkarthik wrote: HARI OM I am Mrs.Geetha Anil and am new to this Group. I am a strong devotee of Guruvayurappan.(My Kannan) I came

to know of this membership thru internet. I am from Mumbai and i stay at dombivili with my family. I feel that by becoming a member to this holy group and chatting with religious scholars is really a beautiful experiance. Only by registering itself, i feel i am very much closer to my kannan. Will it be possible for me to share all the experiances from the group. I am born and brought up in Mumbai.. i have attended 2 -3 Bhagavad Saptahams at a Guruvayurappan temple near our house. I cannot explain the experience i had gone thru. I have not learned sanskrit. But i am very very eager to know more and more details of Lord Krishna, importance of Bhagavad Gita., Srimad Bhagvatham.. So that i can atleast impart my knowledge to my little son karthik. I hope my request will be accepted by the

honourable members of the Group. Thanking you, Hari OM. GEETHA The fish are biting.Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing.

GEETHA

Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.Try the Mail Beta.

Dear Geeta,I do not know about any Gita or Bhagavatham classes in Dombivli, however, I will check with others and let you know. Meantime, I request all our Mumbai members to help Geeta in finding the same. I am cc-ing the mail to Rajuji and he might be a better person to asnwer your question.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil. guruvayur , geeta anil <geetaanilkarthik wrote:>> Namaste Sunilji,> > i am very glad to receive a reply from a guruvayurappan devotee....> > Yes, We are very very fortunate to have our Ponnu Guruvayurappan nearby. > I have read many articles and importance of Bhagavad-Gita by Sarojaji through internet. > > There are many people who are lucky to learn more and more spiritual knowledge through

their Gurus, Parents and Grand Parents... But I am not that fortunate enough... My Daddy is totally ignorant in this field. I did not get an opportunity to stay with my grandparents. Only my mother....it is only because of her that i have understood the importance of spiritual living..> > We shifted to Dombivili from thane in the year 1982.. Since then till date, my mother never missed Nirmalaya Darshanam of Lord Ponnu Guruvayurappan. Every day she gets up at 4.00 a.m. to attend nirmalyam, later chants Srimad Bhagvatham, Narayaneeyam, Sundarakantham..... It is only thru her that i developed spiritual importance.> > I want to experiance deep knowledge in all spiritual activities. and at the same time i want to train my son in this field.> > Dear sunilji, can u give me informations on any classes in dombivili where they conduct bhagavad gita

classes as well as bhagavatham classes. Its for the sake of my son. He is eigth years old....> > thanking you,> > OM NAMO NARAYANAYA > > > Sunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote:> Dear Geeta, > > Welcome to the group. I am sure you will enjoy the company of other Guruvayoorappan devotees. You are in the right place for the intentions you mentioned.> > We have a few members from Dombivli in the group like Shri Rajuji. Some of us in the group used to live in Dombivli as well. It is always good to hear about Ponnu Guruvayurappan temple. > > We also have another group for Sanskrit learning taught by our respected Dr. Saroja Ramanujam. If you are serious about learning Sanskrit and sparing time for the same, you can join the group at >

guru-kulam/> > Please be active in the group and share your knowledge with all of us.> > Om Namo Narayanaya:> > Sunil.> > > > > geeta anil <geetaanilkarthik wrote: HARI OM> > I am Mrs.Geetha Anil and am new to this Group. I am a strong devotee of Guruvayurappan.(My Kannan) > > I came to know of this membership thru internet. I am from Mumbai and i stay at dombivili with my family.> > I feel that by becoming a member to this holy group and chatting with religious scholars is really a beautiful experiance.> > Only by registering itself, i feel i am very much closer to my kannan.> > Will it be

possible for me to share all the experiances from the group.> > I am born and brought up in Mumbai.. i have attended 2 -3 Bhagavad Saptahams at a Guruvayurappan temple near our house. I cannot explain the experience i had gone thru. I have not learned sanskrit. But i am very very eager to know more and more details of Lord Krishna, importance of Bhagavad Gita., Srimad Bhagvatham.. So that i can atleast impart my knowledge to my little son karthik. > > I hope my request will be accepted by the honourable members of the Group.> > Thanking you,> > Hari OM.> > > > > GEETHA> >

Dear Geeta/Sunil,

Thanks for the e-mail and understand that u r on the look-out of a

GURU for guiding Gita and Bhagvatam.

Unfortunately, I am not aware of such classes or guru who teaches

the above. Earlier one Sethurama Vadhyar was taking Bhagavatham/Gita

classes near my home. He also stopped it now.

There are many classes avalable for Naarayaneeyam and the

instructions being in Malayalam and Tamil.

I will try my level best to find out a guru if such classes are

available in Dombivli.

Guruvayoorappa SaraNam.

guruvayur@ Sunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote:

>

> Dear Geeta,

>

> I do not know about any Gita or Bhagavatham classes in Dombivli,

however, I will check with others and let you know.

>

> Meantime, I request all our Mumbai members to help Geeta in

finding the same. I am cc-ing the mail to Rajuji and he might be a

better person to asnwer your question.

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya:

>

> Sunil.

>

>

> guruvayur , geeta anil <geetaanilkarthik@>

wrote:

> >

> > Namaste Sunilji,

> >

> > i am very glad to receive a reply from a guruvayurappan

devotee....

> >

> > Yes, We are very very fortunate to have our Ponnu

Guruvayurappan nearby.

> > I have read many articles and importance of Bhagavad-Gita by

Sarojaji through internet.

> >

> > There are many people who are lucky to learn more and more

spiritual knowledge through their Gurus, Parents and Grand

Parents... But I am not that fortunate enough... My Daddy is totally

ignorant in this field. I did not get an opportunity to stay with my

grandparents. Only my mother....it is only because of her that i

have understood the importance of spiritual living..

> >

> > We shifted to Dombivili from thane in the year 1982.. Since

then till date, my mother never missed Nirmalaya Darshanam of Lord

Ponnu Guruvayurappan. Every day she gets up at 4.00 a.m. to attend

nirmalyam, later chants Srimad Bhagvatham, Narayaneeyam,

Sundarakantham..... It is only thru her that i developed spiritual

importance.

> >

> > I want to experiance deep knowledge in all spiritual

activities. and at the same time i want to train my son in this

field.

> >

> > Dear sunilji, can u give me informations on any classes in

dombivili where they conduct bhagavad gita classes as well as

bhagavatham classes. Its for the sake of my son. He is eigth years

old....

> >

> > thanking you,

> >

> > OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

> >

> >

> > Sunil Menon <menon_sunil@> wrote:

> > Dear Geeta,

> >

> > Welcome to the group. I am sure you will enjoy the company of

other Guruvayoorappan devotees. You are in the right place for the

intentions you mentioned.

> >

> > We have a few members from Dombivli in the group like Shri

Rajuji. Some of us in the group used to live in Dombivli as well.

It is always good to hear about Ponnu Guruvayurappan temple.

> >

> > We also have another group for Sanskrit learning taught by our

respected Dr. Saroja Ramanujam. If you are serious about learning

Sanskrit and sparing time for the same, you can join the group at

> > guru-kulam/

> >

> > Please be active in the group and share your knowledge with all

of us.

> >

> > Om Namo Narayanaya:

> >

> > Sunil.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > geeta anil <geetaanilkarthik@> wrote: HARI OM

> >

> > I am Mrs.Geetha Anil and am new to this Group. I am a strong

devotee of Guruvayurappan.(My Kannan)

> >

> > I came to know of this membership thru internet. I am from

Mumbai and i stay at dombivili with my family.

> >

> > I feel that by becoming a member to this holy group and

chatting with religious scholars is really a beautiful experiance.

> >

> > Only by registering itself, i feel i am very much closer to my

kannan.

> >

> > Will it be possible for me to share all the experiances from

the group.

> >

> > I am born and brought up in Mumbai.. i have attended 2 -3

Bhagavad Saptahams at a Guruvayurappan temple near our house. I

cannot explain the experience i had gone thru. I have not learned

sanskrit. But i am very very eager to know more and more details of

Lord Krishna, importance of Bhagavad Gita., Srimad Bhagvatham.. So

that i can atleast impart my knowledge to my little son karthik.

> >

> > I hope my request will be accepted by the honourable members

of the Group.

> >

> > Thanking you,

> >

> > Hari OM.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > GEETHA