balagopal ramakrishnan wrote:

HARI AUM

Respected Smt Dr.Saroja Ramanujam,

Let me place on record the pride and happiness the

forum is having in you, Madam, a very scholarly

Bhaktha of our Bhagavan amidst us. Your contributions

are looked upon with great respect and treat it with

immense value. It is very rare to befriend a person of

your stature . The forum is undoubtedly blessed.

On September 21st you will be turning 70years of

Bhuloka existence.

Through our 'Navaneetham' we have wished you 'MANY

MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY'well in advance.We once

again do the same.

Our prayers are to our Bhagavan to keep you in the

BEST of HEALTH, WEALTH,WISDOM and HAPPINESS amidst us

for many many more years to come.

Regards

Balagopal

NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA

________

India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new

http://in.answers./

Dear Smt Saroja ji,

Wishing you very warm Happy Returns of the Day in Advance. May Kannan Bless you with All. Yes, Elderly people like you is an asset not only for the group also to the society.

I Need your blessing and guidance. Iam a small person will write something request pl correct if any mistakes happened.

Shri Sunil Bhai is doing a great thing that some of the my mails if found not o.k he is correcting himself and sending to the group.such wonderful person we got really feeling Happy.

Every day we are learning till the death.request all the members if any thing found not o.k pl correct the same.

May Kannan Bless you all.

With Love,

Sree

balagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpalgvr <guruvayur >Monday, 18 September, 2006 7:28:54 PM[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Happy Birthday

HARI AUMRespected Smt Dr.Saroja Ramanujam,Let me place on record the pride and happiness theforum is having in you, Madam, a very scholarlyBhaktha of our Bhagavan amidst us. Your contributionsare looked upon with great respect and treat it withimmense value. It is very rare to befriend a person ofyour stature . The forum is undoubtedly blessed.On September 21st you will be turning 70years ofBhuloka existence.Through our 'Navaneetham' we have wished you 'MANYMANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY'well in advance.We onceagain do the same.Our prayers are to our Bhagavan to keep you in theBEST of HEALTH, WEALTH,WISDOM and HAPPINESS amidst usfor many many more years to come. RegardsBalagopalNARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _ India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something newhttp://in.answers. /

Hari OM!

HAPPY 70TH BIRTHDAY Dr.Ramanujam May Guruvayurappan bless you with

many many years of Happiness, good health in life.

Seeking your blessings as a son

With Love & OM!

Krishna Prasad

On 9/19/06, Sreenivas <sreenivas_r wrote:

Dear All,

It was always my intense desire to see the person who gives these scholarly writings. Thanks to Sunil for the picture of Shri Dr.Mrs.Ramanujam. Now I can always feel as though she is in front of me and delivering the lecture. I also wish that I could see Shri K.V Gopalakrishna.

I wish you a very Happy and prosperous Birthday to Dr.Mrs.Ramanujam.

Namo Narayanaya

Sreenivas

-

K.V Gopalakrishna

guruvayur

Monday, September 18, 2006 7:48 PM

Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Happy Birthday

Dear Dr.Mrs.Ramanujam,Radhe Krishna!On my behalf, let me wish you many many happy returns of the day with prayers to the Lord to bestow on you and the family, an abundance of " AYUR-AROGYA-SOUKHYAM " !

Your scholarly write-ups are revelations to the group and will remain undelibly in the minds of the Krishna devotees for ever. May Lord Krishna be with you always.Love and warmest regardsKVG

balagopal ramakrishnan wrote:

HARI AUMRespected Smt Dr.Saroja Ramanujam,Let me place on record the pride and happiness theforum is having in you, Madam, a very scholarlyBhaktha of our Bhagavan amidst us. Your contributions

are looked upon with great respect and treat it withimmense value. It is very rare to befriend a person ofyour stature . The forum is undoubtedly blessed.On September 21st you will be turning 70years of

Bhuloka existence.Through our 'Navaneetham' we have wished you 'MANYMANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY'well in advance.We onceagain do the same.Our prayers are to our Bhagavan to keep you in theBEST of HEALTH, WEALTH,WISDOM and HAPPINESS amidst us

for many many more years to come. RegardsBalagopalNARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA

-- dotcompals:

www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know.

If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred. "

Dear Krishna prasad, Thank you for your greetings. May God bless you. Your explanation on the lotus stem is beautiful. Saroja RamanujamKrishna Prasad <rkrishp99 wrote: Hari OM! HAPPY 70TH BIRTHDAY Dr.Ramanujam May Guruvayurappan bless you with many many years of Happiness, good health in life. Seeking your blessings as a son With Love & OM! Krishna Prasad On 9/19/06, Sreenivas <sreenivas_r (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote: Dear All, It was always my intense desire to see the person who gives these scholarly writings. Thanks to Sunil for the picture of Shri Dr.Mrs.Ramanujam. Now I can always feel as though she is in front of me and delivering the lecture. I also wish that I could see Shri K.V Gopalakrishna. I wish you a very Happy and prosperous Birthday to Dr.Mrs.Ramanujam. Namo Narayanaya Sreenivas - K.V Gopalakrishna guruvayur Monday, September 18, 2006 7:48 PM Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Happy Birthday Dear

Dr.Mrs.Ramanujam,Radhe Krishna!On my behalf, let me wish you many many happy returns of the day with prayers to the Lord to bestow on you and the family, an abundance of "AYUR-AROGYA-SOUKHYAM"!Your scholarly write-ups are revelations to the group and will remain undelibly in the minds of the Krishna devotees for ever. May Lord Krishna be with you always.Love and warmest regardsKVGbalagopal ramakrishnan wrote: HARI AUMRespected Smt Dr.Saroja Ramanujam,Let me place on record the pride and happiness theforum is having in you, Madam, a very scholarlyBhaktha of our Bhagavan amidst us. Your contributionsare looked upon with great respect and treat it withimmense value. It is very rare to befriend a person ofyour stature . The forum is undoubtedly blessed.On September 21st you

will be turning 70years ofBhuloka existence.Through our 'Navaneetham' we have wished you 'MANYMANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY'well in advance.We onceagain do the same.Our prayers are to our Bhagavan to keep you in theBEST of HEALTH, WEALTH,WISDOM and HAPPINESS amidst us for many many more years to come. RegardsBalagopalNARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA . -- dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The

more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know. If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred." May god bless you, Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit.

How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.

• 3 months later...

Hari OM!

Dear Sunilji

Happy Birthday to you, May Guruvayurappan give good health, prosperity, happiness and peavce always.

With Love & OM!

Krishna Prasad

On 12/28/06, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote:

Dear Sunilji

May Lord Guruvayoorappan shower HIS choicest blessings to you today,for a very Happy birthday and bless you for many more years to celebrate and guide you for guiding us in our devotional path.

Ohm Narayanaya Namah

Chandra Sekharan Menon

-- dotcompals:

www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know.

If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred. "

• 11 months later...

Dear Sunil Ji,

Many Many Happy Returns of the DAY , 29th December.

May God Bless You !

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA NAMA

K K Mukundan Menon

On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 Chandra Menon wrote :

>Ohm Narayanaya Namah

>As I type these words, in India it is 29 December. Our Sunilji's birthday. Very

very happy birthday Sunilji for everything you are doing for this wonderful web

world of Guruvayoor. May Lord Guruvayoorappan shower HIS choicest blessings on

you and your family with health, happiness and prosperity.

>Ohm Narayanaya Namah

>Chandrasekharan Menon

Sunilji,

Many Many Happy Returns of the day....May guruvayoorappan's blessings will always be upon you for helping us in enjoying and understanding his great leelas through this group.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya

With Regards

Arun Sasi

On 12/28/07, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote:

Ohm Narayanaya NamahAs I type these words, in India it is 29 December. Our Sunilji's birthday. Very very happy birthday Sunilji for everything you are doing for this wonderful web world of Guruvayoor. May Lord Guruvayoorappan shower HIS choicest blessings on you and your family with health, happiness and prosperity.

Ohm Narayanaya NamahChandrasekharan Menon -- AS