IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Navaneetham - September/Kanni issue published

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

Excellent.

With Love,

Sree

Sunil Menon <menon_sunilguruvayur Sent: Sunday, 17 September, 2006 7:05:14 PM[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Navaneetham - September/Kanni issue published

Om Namo Narayanaya:Dear Member Devotees,Navaneetham, our monthly newsletter for the month of September/Kanni is here!You can access it at,

http://www.guruvayo or.com/navaneeth am_sep_2006. pdf

Newletter cannot be sent by email because of restriction on file size attachments.

Please accept our apologies for any mistakes, omissions, errors and any formatting issues in this Newsletter.

We like to know your feedback about this issue, please write to editor (AT) guruvayoor (DOT) com . Your reply will help us to serve you better in the future.

Please bless our Navaneetham Newsletter project and pray for Krishna's blessings.May God bless you all.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.

" HARI OHM " Dear Mr.Sunil Menon, Thanks for your email, I am too happy to see my Kannan Photo on Navaneetham page no.29. Kindly send to me the Guruvayoorappan Photo which is in "Navaneetham " page no.29, as a JPEG format, so i can print it and keep my Pooja room. Thankyou very much,with love and prayer, Loving brother , K.Sreekumar Sunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote: Om Namo Narayanaya:Dear Member Devotees,Navaneetham, our monthly newsletter for the month of September/Kanni is here!You can access it at, http://www.guruvayoor.com/navaneetham_sep_2006.pdf Newletter cannot be sent by email because of restriction on file size attachments. Please accept our apologies for any mistakes, omissions, errors and any formatting issues in this Newsletter. We like to know your feedback about this issue, please write to editor (AT) guruvayoor (DOT) com . Your reply will help us to serve you better in the future. Please bless our Navaneetham Newsletter project and pray for Krishna's blessings.May God bless you all.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Jai Sreekrishna Dear Sunilji Thank you for the navneetam September issue - I must a Navarathi special. I could gather many informaton about the importance of Navarathri and the different bhavangal of Devi to be worshipped from day one onwards till the 10th day including the nivedyam to be offered. A prayer by K is very touching. I am sure Kannan will hear the prayers Regarding the dashavataram, after Sreeraman, Balaraman is the next avatar and then comes Krishna. Here after Sreeraman, Krishan is shown. Is it that the photo after Krishna is Balaraman? I am asking this question because Balaraman is always seen with kalappa in the hand. I am asking this just for my

information Wishing you and your family "Ayur Arogya Sauhkyam" Humbly SyamalaSunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote: Om Namo Narayanaya:Dear Member Devotees,Navaneetham, our monthly newsletter for the month of September/Kanni is here!You can access it at, http://www.guruvayoor.com/navaneetham_sep_2006.pdf Newletter cannot be sent by email because of restriction on file size attachments. Please accept our apologies for any mistakes, omissions, errors and any formatting issues in this Newsletter. We like to know your feedback about this issue, please write to editor (AT) guruvayoor (DOT) com . Your reply will help us to serve you better in the future. Please bless our Navaneetham Newsletter project and pray for Krishna's blessings.May God

bless you all.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail.