IndiaDivine.org

Guru - G

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ohm Narayanaya Namah Let me start today with this prayer Gurur Brahma Gurur Vishnu Gurur Devo Maheshwarah Guru Sakshat Parabrahma Thasmaisree Guruve Namaha In this forum under the title "Need a Guru" I had posted a message # 2071 on Jan 19, 2006. Expecting and waiting almost 9 months I found the person, but so far not in person. He is none other than our own KVG - Gopalakrishnaji. Here after he is G to me and

BIG G is reserved for Lord Guruvayoorappan. I have G's blessings since I received the Narayaneeyam sets in time and started reading the same on 14 Sept. 2006, an auspicious day to begin -Janmashtami-, and hope to complete reading it within as many days as Bhattathiri took to compile that. Now having found, my waiting period is over, but I am waiting for my G if he is READY. I will leave it to G. I am on an extended term - terms and conditions are laid down and known only to BIG G- and want to make it clear that I am not leaving or running away from this Prarabhdam which is anandam to me. I will continue to do what I am doing and at the same time will not do any harm to others manasa, vacha and Karmana. Today is Vijaya

Dhasami and I am praying Lord Guruvayoorappan to bless not only the members of this Group but the entire World. Lokah Samasthah Sukhino Bhavanthu Pizhayakilum Pizhakedakilum Thiruvullam Kaniyuka Bhagavane Chandra Sekharan