IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] task accomplished

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ohm Narayanaya Namah Pray Lord Guruvayoorappan for his blessings in accomplishing our task and I am sure Lord will influence those who are connected to Dewaswom Board and all, to come to a happy conclusion and guide us forward for the well being of all. Ohm Narayanaya Namah Chandra Sekharan Menon balagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal wrote: HARI

AUMSent the memorandum on Udayathamana Puja prepared bythe Forum to Chairman Shree K.V.Nambiar and also spoketo Shree P.N.P.Panikkar, member, Guruvayur DevaswomBoard (copy sent to Shree Panikkar too). He said thatthe Board is meeting on 16th to decide on theDevaprasnam to be conducted to know ‘Bhagavan’s viewon the proposed changes in Udayasthamana Puja.He said the present Tantri and his son are willing togo for the changes but Tantri’s younger brother (whowill be the next Tantri) is vehemently opposing.He also said that they have received quite anoverwhelming number of mails in support of thechanges. This ‘Devaprasnam’, he said will help boththe Tantri and the Devaswom to wriggle out of theembarrassments.In any case all is well that ends well. For us too.The first task we undertook is successfully completed.Let us thank the following who partook in thisendeavour.Shree Sunil

for initiating and conceptualizing theidea and promoting the task.All members namely, M/S GNAPATHY RAMAN, SAROJARAMANUJAM,SUNITA,SREENIVAS,KRISHNAN,C.P.SREEDHAR,SYAMALANAIR,CHANDRANMENON,KRISHNA PRASAD,SANTOSH SANKARA,KEERTHIKUMAR,HEMANTRADHAKRISHNAN,SRIRAMSUBRAMANIAM,KRISHNADAYA,RAJANNAIR,P.S.VINOD, GOPIKRISHNAN, SREEHARI PILLAI, HARISHRAMAKRISHNAN, TPBAL, U K MACHAD , and all others whoapplied their minds and boldly presented their viewsand participated enthusiastically in the discussions.Smt Veena Nairand Shree KVG, AND ALL THOSE who tookspecial interest in organizing, editing and finalizingthe paper.Shree Suresh who volunteered to take up theresponsibility to do the presentation.Let us clap for ourselves for this achievement thoughsmall but definetly significant. Our prayers to ourBhagavan to give us wisdom and strengths to take partin

many more such ‘yanjic’ activities.It is his wish afterall that decides the day.RegardsBalagopalNARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA________ India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something newhttp://in.answers./

Dear all,

Radhe Krishna!

It is a happy affair to learn that the views of the group are aired to

the Devaswom Board. All said and done, we are not the doers. The

doership is attributed to the Lord who wants it in a particular

fashion. He will properly guide those in power to do it the right

way. Now let us pray for a mndset to accept whatever He tells us by

way of the Deva prasnom.

Regards

KVG

balagopal ramakrishnan wrote:

HARI AUM

Sent the memorandum on Udayathamana Puja prepared by

the Forum to Chairman Shree K.V.Nambiar and also spoke

to Shree P.N.P.Panikkar, member, Guruvayur Devaswom

Board (copy sent to Shree Panikkar too). He said that

the Board is meeting on 16th to decide on the

Devaprasnam to be conducted to know ‘Bhagavan’s view

on the proposed changes in Udayasthamana Puja.

He said the present Tantri and his son are willing to

go for the changes but Tantri’s younger brother (who

will be the next Tantri) is vehemently opposing.

He also said that they have received quite an

overwhelming number of mails in support of the

changes. This ‘Devaprasnam’, he said will help both

the Tantri and the Devaswom to wriggle out of the

embarrassments.

In any case all is well that ends well. For us too.

The first task we undertook is successfully completed.

Let us thank the following who partook in this

endeavour.

Shree Sunil for initiating and conceptualizing the

idea and promoting the task.

All members namely, M/S GNAPATHY RAMAN, SAROJA

RAMANUJAM,SUNITA,SREENIVAS,KRISHNAN,C.P.SREEDHAR,SYAMALA

NAIR,CHANDRANMENON,KRISHNA PRASAD,SANTOSH SANKARA,

KEERTHIKUMAR,HEMANTRADHAKRISHNAN,SRIRAMSUBRAMANIAM,KRISHNADAYA,RAJAN

NAIR,P.S.VINOD, GOPIKRISHNAN, SREEHARI PILLAI, HARISH

RAMAKRISHNAN, TPBAL, U K MACHAD , and all others who

applied their minds and boldly presented their views

and participated enthusiastically in the discussions.

Smt Veena Nairand Shree KVG, AND ALL THOSE who took

special interest in organizing, editing and finalizing

the paper.

Shree Suresh who volunteered to take up the

responsibility to do the presentation.

Let us clap for ourselves for this achievement though

small but definetly significant. Our prayers to our

Bhagavan to give us wisdom and strengths to take part

in many more such ‘yanjic’ activities.

It is his wish afterall that decides the day.

Regards

Balagopal

NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA

________

India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new

http://in.answers./

Dear Friend, A great work done. Thanks and best Regards, Hemantbalagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal wrote: HARI AUMSent the memorandum on Udayathamana Puja prepared bythe Forum to Chairman Shree K.V.Nambiar and also spoketo Shree P.N.P.Panikkar, member, Guruvayur DevaswomBoard (copy sent to Shree Panikkar too). He said thatthe Board is meeting on 16th to decide on theDevaprasnam to be conducted to know

‘Bhagavan’s viewon the proposed changes in Udayasthamana Puja.He said the present Tantri and his son are willing togo for the changes but Tantri’s younger brother (whowill be the next Tantri) is vehemently opposing.He also said that they have received quite anoverwhelming number of mails in support of thechanges. This ‘Devaprasnam’, he said will help boththe Tantri and the Devaswom to wriggle out of theembarrassments.In any case all is well that ends well. For us too.The first task we undertook is successfully completed.Let us thank the following who partook in thisendeavour.Shree Sunil for initiating and conceptualizing theidea and promoting the task.All members namely, M/S GNAPATHY RAMAN, SAROJARAMANUJAM,SUNITA,SREENIVAS,KRISHNAN,C.P.SREEDHAR,SYAMALANAIR,CHANDRANMENON,KRISHNA PRASAD,SANTOSH

SANKARA,KEERTHIKUMAR,HEMANTRADHAKRISHNAN,SRIRAMSUBRAMANIAM,KRISHNADAYA,RAJANNAIR,P.S.VINOD, GOPIKRISHNAN, SREEHARI PILLAI, HARISHRAMAKRISHNAN, TPBAL, U K MACHAD , and all others whoapplied their minds and boldly presented their viewsand participated enthusiastically in the discussions.Smt Veena Nairand Shree KVG, AND ALL THOSE who tookspecial interest in organizing, editing and finalizingthe paper.Shree Suresh who volunteered to take up theresponsibility to do the presentation.Let us clap for ourselves for this achievement thoughsmall but definetly significant. Our prayers to ourBhagavan to give us wisdom and strengths to take partin many more such ‘yanjic’ activities.It is his wish afterall that decides the day.RegardsBalagopalNARAYANA NARAYANA

NARAYANA________ India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something newhttp://in.answers./

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Jai Sreekrishna Dear Balagopalji Thanks is due to you as well for compiling the white paper on the opinion of members and doing the spade work Let us pray to Kannan that everything ends well and make HIS bhaktas happy Humbly Syamalabalagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal wrote: HARI AUMSent the memorandum on

Udayathamana Puja prepared bythe Forum to Chairman Shree K.V.Nambiar and also spoketo Shree P.N.P.Panikkar, member, Guruvayur DevaswomBoard (copy sent to Shree Panikkar too). He said thatthe Board is meeting on 16th to decide on theDevaprasnam to be conducted to know ‘Bhagavan’s viewon the proposed changes in Udayasthamana Puja.He said the present Tantri and his son are willing togo for the changes but Tantri’s younger brother (whowill be the next Tantri) is vehemently opposing.He also said that they have received quite anoverwhelming number of mails in support of thechanges. This ‘Devaprasnam’, he said will help boththe Tantri and the Devaswom to wriggle out of theembarrassments.In any case all is well that ends well. For us too.The first task we undertook is successfully completed.Let us thank the following who partook in thisendeavour.Shree Sunil for initiating and

conceptualizing theidea and promoting the task.All members namely, M/S GNAPATHY RAMAN, SAROJARAMANUJAM,SUNITA,SREENIVAS,KRISHNAN,C.P.SREEDHAR,SYAMALANAIR,CHANDRANMENON,KRISHNA PRASAD,SANTOSH SANKARA,KEERTHIKUMAR,HEMANTRADHAKRISHNAN,SRIRAMSUBRAMANIAM,KRISHNADAYA,RAJANNAIR,P.S.VINOD, GOPIKRISHNAN, SREEHARI PILLAI, HARISHRAMAKRISHNAN, TPBAL, U K MACHAD , and all others whoapplied their minds and boldly presented their viewsand participated enthusiastically in the discussions.Smt Veena Nairand Shree KVG, AND ALL THOSE who tookspecial interest in organizing, editing and finalizingthe paper.Shree Suresh who volunteered to take up theresponsibility to do the presentation.Let us clap for ourselves for this achievement thoughsmall but definetly significant. Our prayers to ourBhagavan to give us wisdom and strengths to take partin many more such

‘yanjic’ activities.It is his wish afterall that decides the day.RegardsBalagopalNARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA________ India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something newhttp://in.answers./

Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Small Business.

Shree Guruvayurppa Sharanam!

My greetings to all the members. Very happy to see that this is such

a nice active group with an attitude of Seva to Bhagavan.

I have a query:

I understand that 'Deva Prashnam' means asking the question to the

Lord for getting the answers directly from Him. Is this correct?

If so, how is this done? I am inquisitive to know about the process.

Also, if you could make available the document which was given to the

Guruvayur Devaswom board, the interested people can have a look.

Finally - A query related to seeing the attachments in this group. I

am d to the Daily Digest and hence am not able to see

Attachments in the mails which comes with the attachments.

How can I see the mails with the attachments?

Thank you all very much.

~Krishnadasa.

Hari OM!

Thanks to all our devotees of Lord Gurupavanapuresan, for submitting our concern

regarding the Udhayastamana pooja Changes.

May Guruvayurappan bless one and all.

With Love & OM!

Krishna Prasad

On 10/12/06, krishnadasa77 <krishnadasa77 wrote:

Shree Guruvayurppa Sharanam!My greetings to all the members. Very happy to see that this is such a nice active group with an attitude of Seva to Bhagavan.I have a query:I understand that 'Deva Prashnam' means asking the question to the Lord for getting the answers directly from Him. Is this correct?If so, how is this done? I am inquisitive to know about the process. Also, if you could make available the document which was given to the

Guruvayur Devaswom board, the interested people can have a look.Finally - A query related to seeing the attachments in this group. I am d to the Daily Digest and hence am not able to see Attachments in the mails which comes with the attachments.

How can I see the mails with the attachments?Thank you all very much.~Krishnadasa. -- dotcompals:

www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know.

If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred. "

Dear Krishnadasa,

> I have a query:

>

> I understand that 'Deva Prashnam' means asking the question to the

> Lord for getting the answers directly from Him. Is this correct?

Yes. That is the original intend of Devaprasnam.

> If so, how is this done? I am inquisitive to know about the

>process.

Devaprasnam is an astrological analysis and assessment of temple

related matters. Generally it is done by a group of astrologers over

the period of a few days. Number of atrologers and session days can

vary from temple to temple. At the end of the process, astrologers

comes to a conclusion among themselves and provide a written

atonement chart to suggest improvements.

> Also, if you could make available the document which was given to

the

> Guruvayur Devaswom board, the interested people can have a look.

Good point. We will upload a copy in a day or two.

> Finally - A query related to seeing the attachments in this group.

>I am d to the Daily Digest and hence am not able to see

> Attachments in the mails which comes with the attachments.

>

> How can I see the mails with the attachments?

does not store attachments online or provide any option to see

attachments for people who for 'Daily Digest'. If you like to see

attachments, the only option is changing your subscription to 'Individual

Email'. I don't know why works that way.

This is the main reason I suggest members to avoid attachments, if possible and

use the main email to convey their message. However, Krishna pictures and

documents has to be attachments.

I request other members to correct me or answer these

questions better.

Om Namo Naryaanaya:

Sunil.

Dear Krishnadasa,

This is the issue with the mail on a daily digest setting. The attachments are lost and there is no means where we can get the attachments other circulating again. Please change the setting to individual mail. I did this before and realized how much I missed.

Om NamoNarayanaya

Sreenivas

-

krishnadasa77

guruvayur

Thursday, October 12, 2006 7:32 AM

Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] task accomplished

Shree Guruvayurppa Sharanam!My greetings to all the members. Very happy to see that this is such a nice active group with an attitude of Seva to Bhagavan.I have a query:I understand that 'Deva Prashnam' means asking the question to the Lord for getting the answers directly from Him. Is this correct?If so, how is this done? I am inquisitive to know about the process. Also, if you could make available the document which was given to the Guruvayur Devaswom board, the interested people can have a look.Finally - A query related to seeing the attachments in this group. I am d to the Daily Digest and hence am not able to see Attachments in the mails which comes with the attachments.How can I see the mails with the attachments?Thank you all very much.~Krishnadasa.

Jai Sreekrishna Thank you Krishnadasaji for making this querry and thank you Sunilji for your reply. Though I had heard of Devaprashnam, I never knew how it is conducted and now I got an idea of the same. As Sunilji said if other members have any more information on this, it would be welcome as it is always good to understand such things Humbly SyamalaSunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote: Dear Krishnadasa,> I have a query:> > I understand that 'Deva Prashnam' means asking the question to the > Lord for getting the answers directly from Him. Is this correct?Yes. That is the original intend of Devaprasnam. > If so, how is this done? I am inquisitive to know about the >process. Devaprasnam is an astrological analysis and assessment of temple related matters. Generally it is done by a group of astrologers over the period of a few days. Number of atrologers and session days can vary from temple to temple. At the end of the process, astrologers comes to a conclusion among themselves and provide a written atonement chart to suggest improvements.> Also, if you could make available the document which was given to the > Guruvayur Devaswom board, the interested people can have a look.Good point. We will upload a copy in a day or

two.> Finally - A query related to seeing the attachments in this group. >I am d to the Daily Digest and hence am not able to see > Attachments in the mails which comes with the attachments.> > How can I see the mails with the attachments? does not store attachments online or provide any option to see attachments for people who for 'Daily Digest'. If you like to see attachments, the only option is changing your subscription to 'Individual Email'. I don't know why works that way.This is the main reason I suggest members to avoid attachments, if possible and use the main email to convey their message. However, Krishna pictures and documents has to be attachments.I request other members to correct me or answer these questions better.Om Namo Naryaanaya:Sunil.

Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail.

Dear Sunilji,

Shree Guruvayurappa Sharanam!

Thank you so much for your answers. I think I will go for

the 'Individual Email' option then.

Meanwhile could anyone please send the picture (subject: Guruvayur

Tanjore? - (what does Tanjore mean)) done by one of the group

members, which has received immense appreciation from everyone

Thank you. Hari Hari!

~Krishnadasa.

guruvayur , " Sunil Menon " <menon_sunil

wrote:

>

> Dear Krishnadasa,

>

>

> > I have a query:

> >

> > I understand that 'Deva Prashnam' means asking the question to the

> > Lord for getting the answers directly from Him. Is this correct?

>

> Yes. That is the original intend of Devaprasnam.

>

> > If so, how is this done? I am inquisitive to know about the

> >process.

>

> Devaprasnam is an astrological analysis and assessment of temple

> related matters. Generally it is done by a group of astrologers over

> the period of a few days. Number of atrologers and session days can

> vary from temple to temple. At the end of the process, astrologers

> comes to a conclusion among themselves and provide a written

> atonement chart to suggest improvements.

>

> > Also, if you could make available the document which was given to

> the

> > Guruvayur Devaswom board, the interested people can have a look.

>

> Good point. We will upload a copy in a day or two.

>

>

> > Finally - A query related to seeing the attachments in this group.

> >I am d to the Daily Digest and hence am not able to see

> > Attachments in the mails which comes with the attachments.

> >

> > How can I see the mails with the attachments?

>

> does not store attachments online or provide any option to see

> attachments for people who for 'Daily Digest'. If you

like to see attachments, the only option is changing your

subscription to 'Individual Email'. I don't know why works that

way.

>

> This is the main reason I suggest members to avoid attachments, if

possible and use the main email to convey their message. However,

Krishna pictures and documents has to be attachments.

>

> I request other members to correct me or answer these

> questions better.

>

> Om Namo Naryaanaya:

> Sunil.

>