IndiaDivine.org

Let us Start Our Daily Prayers for Deva Prasnam .

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Krishna Guruvayoorappa ! Dear Sri . Gopalakrishnaji, Based on my interactions with you , I have been convinced beyond doubt that , you are a pure devotee of Sri Krishna ; and you have realized Him in own life . The spiritual bliss that I have experienced from the sat-sangh with you was a turning point in my bhakti-yoga . I firmly believe that you have inherited the legacy of Melpathur Narayana Bhattathiri . The other day another devotee Sri . Chandra Menon too was requesting you to be his Guru . From the above coincidences , it is clear that the grace and instructions you are receiving from Sri Guruvayoorappan has it’ effect on the people you associate with . A Guruvayoorappa Bhakta will follow your advice, provided his/her interest in sat-sangh is sound enough . Since reading your first advice on the daily singing of hymns , I have been following it dutifully . And I am

satisfied with it’s result . Please continue to guide us in Bhakti-yoga . Yours faithfully , Krishnadaya. Gopalakrishna. kv (AT) gmail (DOT) com wrote… Dear all,The Lord made me suggest, in my own humble way that we should all spend simultaneously, at least one hour per day between 6 PM and 7 PM IST (if not full hour, at least part) on singing or chanting the hymns praying to Him. I feel sorry that the Lord's advice conveyed through me to the group has not even taken note of. So far as I am concerned, I recite quite a number of

dasakams.RegardsKVG-----Krishnadaya wrote: Krishna ! Guruvayoorappa ! Dear Bhaktas , Thanks to Guruvayoorappan' s grace, we have completed the initial task . And Bhagavan has duly rewarded us with Deva Prasnam . Now , we have to make the final effort . We all should pray fervently in one voice to Shree Guruvayoorappan to reveal Bhagavan’s instructions in the forthcoming Deva Prasnam . My humble request to you all is to, chant the following introductory verse of Narayaneeyam , at least once every day , requesting Guruvayoorappan to make the Deva Prasnam a success : sAndrAnandAvabodhAt makamanupamitaM kAladeshAvadhibhyAMnirmuktaM nityamuktaM

nigamashatasahasreN a nirbhAsyamAnam |aspaShTaM dR^iShTamAtre punarurupuruShArthA tmakaM brahma tatvam tattAvadbhAti sAkShAdgurupavanapu re hanta bhAgyaM janAnAm Your servant, Krishnadaya . ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -------- Gopalakrishna. kv (AT) gmail (DOT) com wrote… Dear all,Radhe Krishna!It is a happy affair to learn that the views of the group are aired to the Devaswom Board. All said and done, we are not the doers. The doership is attributed to the Lord who wants it in a particular fashion. He will properly guide those in power to do it the right way. Now let us pray for a mndset to accept whatever He tells us by way of the Deva prasnom.RegardsKVG

Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Small Business.