IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Navaneetham - Thulam / October issue is here

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jai Sreekrishna Dear Sunilji and editorial board of Navaneetham This is to appreciate the sincere efforts put in by the editorial board of Navaneetham to make it more and more attractive with each issue. My special thanks for the cover picture of Navaneetham "Kannan pashukkidavine mattinirthi pashuvinte akittil ninnum pal kudikkunnu" . This came as a pleasant surpise for me as I have been in the look out for such a picture ever since I saw such a drawing on the cover page of "Poonthana Sarvaswom". I think if I had requested the group, I would have got this picture earlier. But somehow I did not feel like asking and thought during next trip to Guruvayoor shall try. However, Kannan has his plans. Thr picture is such impressive that I did not feel like removing

my eyes from the same. See how kind my Kannan is. He can read anybody's mind and if the intention is pure, HE will always be there. THANK YOU MY KANNA and KOTI KOTI PRANAMS ON YOUR LOTUS FEET. Thank you Sunilji for this Precious Diwali gift. Humbly Syamala Sunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote: Om Namo Narayanaya:Dear

Member Devotees,Navaneetham, our monthly newsletter for the month of October/Thulam is here!You can access it at,http://www.guruvayoor.com/navaneetham_oct_2006.pdfNewletter cannot be sent by email because of restriction on file size attachments. Please accept our apologies for any mistakes, omissions, errors and any formatting issues in this Newsletter. We like to know your feedback about this issue, please write toeditor (AT) guruvayoor (DOT) comPlease bless our Navaneetham Newsletter project and pray for Krishna's blessings.Also, please send your articles for the next month's Navaneetham as soon as possible.May God bless you all.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.

Stay in the know. Pulse on the new .com. Check it out.