write what you feel on the points.

I am a very simple person and take all the things positively.everyday we are

learning. I admit openly that I learned a lot of thing from the group members

and continue to do the same.

In this mundane life this discussion of Godly matters, is a relief. If I hurt

anybody's feelings by my writing, my apologies for the same. make sure future

will take care.

Requesting all of you pl continue to send mails in very large strength there by

showing our unity and togetherness as good group. Of course I am not deserved to

say this because last one month I too not in touch with the group. really sorry

for the same. make sure it will not repeat again.

With Love,

Sree

sarojram18 <sarojram18

guruvayur

Wednesday, 8 November, 2006 9:56:56 PM

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Be objective in your response

The position as the moderator is an unenviable one and Sunil have

been managing admirably well and I agree with him cent percent that

personal differences should not be brought up in the group mail.

At the same time it is also not wise for the members to take the remarks

personally. If one presents a view it is quite permissible for others to agree

or contradict. The issue must be viewed objectively and not subjectively. When I

write contradicting what you have said, for instance it is not against you in

person but only against what you

have written. If you cannot agree which, I don't expect you to, anyway

we agree to disagree. That is all.

No one can change another's view point by arguing and each one is entitled for

his opinion. Bhinnaruchirhi lokah. In fact if we learn how to approach any

problem objectively there will not be any misunderstanding or it will be between

two persons. Especially in a group like this dedicated to the devotion of the

Lord Guruvayurappan, there should be no bone of contention between the members

regarding their faith or mode of worship or even their concept of devotion and

the divine form of worship.

Bhakthi is same thing private between the devotee and the Lord and there is no

right or wrong way of doing it. If one's devotion

and knowledge of the Lord and His glory is defective only the Lord

can put it right and no man has any right to do so. So in future I

request all the members to be moderate in their observations and if

you have a different view from the one expressed by another member

just present it and leave it at that It is not to convince the one

whose view you oppose but to presnt differnet views to others so that

they can adopt whichever they like.

I hope that none will mistake me for writing rhis but I am doing so as a mother

would, who wishe the welfare of her children and I am in a position to do so. I

think, considering my age.

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Jai Sreekrishna Respected Sarojaji Due to pre-occupation, I was not getting time to go through the messages and today when I opened the mail, the first message I saw was yours. To understand the things better, I had to go through the message of our moderator . I also agree with you that he is doing an unenviable job as a moderator. I also agree cent percent to the views you have mentioned and have taken the same in the right spirit. You have very correctly said "no one can change another's view point by arguing". We need members like you and our moderator to correct wherever we are wrong . I accept and value your suggestions and shall definitely keep the same in mind while posting messages to the forum. Furthermore according to me this forum is not meant for that. We as

members express our views but cannot expect all members to accept and follow the same and everyone has the right to agree or disagree . We cannot force anyone to accept our views. With pranams Sincerely Syamalasarojram18 <sarojram18 wrote: The position as the moderator is an unenviable one and Sunil have been managing admirably well and I agree with him cent percent that personal

differences should not be brought up in the group mail. At the same time it is also not wise for the members to take the remarks personally. If one presents a view it is quite permissible for others to agree or contradict. The issue must be viewed objectively and not subjectively. When I write contradicting what you have said, for instance it is not against you in person but only against what you have written. If you cannot agree which, I don't expect you to, anyway we agree to disagree. That is all. No one can change another's view point by arguing and each one is entitled for his opinion. Bhinnaruchirhi lokah. In fact if we learn how to approach any problem objectively there will not be any misunderstanding or it will be between two persons. Especially in a group like this dedicated to the devotion of the Lord Guruvayurappan, there should be no bone of contention between the members regarding their faith or mode of worship or even their concept of

devotion and the divine form of worship. Bhakthi is same thing private between the devotee and the Lord and there is no right or wrong way of doing it. If one's devotion and knowledge of the Lord and His glory is defective only the Lord can put it right and no man has any right to do so. So in future I request all the members to be moderate in their observations and if you have a different view from the one expressed by another member just present it and leave it at that It is not to convince the one whose view you oppose but to presnt differnet views to others so that they can adopt whichever they like. I hope that none will mistake me for writing rhis but I am doing so as a mother would, who wishe the welfare of her children and I am in a position to do so. I think, considering my age.

Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business.

Om Namo Narayanaya!!!

I also totally agree with this view. After all, THIS

IS A FORUM FOR DISCUSSION, NOT A FORUM FOR ARGUMENT.

I appreciate the devotion of Sunilji as a Moderator.

May God Bless All,

Rajan Kinattinkara

--- Syamala Nair <syamalaraghunath wrote:

> Jai Sreekrishna

>

> Respected Sarojaji

>

> Due to pre-occupation, I was not getting time to

> go through the messages and today when I opened the

> mail, the first message I saw was yours. To

> understand the things better, I had to go through

> the message of our moderator . I also agree with you

> that he is doing an unenviable job as a moderator.

>

> I also agree cent percent to the views you have

> mentioned and have taken the same in the right

> spirit. You have very correctly said " no one can

> change another's view point by arguing " . We need

> members like you and our moderator to correct

> wherever we are wrong . I accept and value your

> suggestions and shall definitely keep the same in

> mind while posting messages to the forum.

>

> Furthermore according to me this forum is not

> meant for that. We as members express our views but

> cannot expect all members to accept and follow the

> same and everyone has the right to agree or

> disagree . We cannot force anyone to accept our

> views.

>

>

> With pranams

>

> Sincerely

> Syamala

>

> sarojram18 <sarojram18 wrote:

> The position as the moderator is an

> unenviable one and Sunil have

> been managing admirably well and I agree with him

> cent percent that

> personal differences should not be brought up in the

> group mail.

>

> At the same time it is also not wise for the members

> to take the remarks personally. If one presents a

> view it is quite permissible for others to agree or

> contradict. The issue must be viewed objectively and

> not subjectively. When I write contradicting what

> you have said, for instance it is not against you in

> person but only against what you

> have written. If you cannot agree which, I don't

> expect you to, anyway

> we agree to disagree. That is all.

>

> No one can change another's view point by arguing

> and each one is entitled for his opinion.

> Bhinnaruchirhi lokah. In fact if we learn how to

> approach any problem objectively there will not be

> any misunderstanding or it will be between two

> persons. Especially in a group like this dedicated

> to the devotion of the Lord Guruvayurappan, there

> should be no bone of contention between the members

> regarding their faith or mode of worship or even

> their concept of devotion and the divine form of

> worship.

>

> Bhakthi is same thing private between the devotee

> and the Lord and there is no right or wrong way of

> doing it. If one's devotion

> and knowledge of the Lord and His glory is defective

> only the Lord

> can put it right and no man has any right to do so.

> So in future I

> request all the members to be moderate in their

> observations and if

> you have a different view from the one expressed by

> another member

> just present it and leave it at that It is not to

> convince the one

> whose view you oppose but to presnt differnet views

> to others so that

> they can adopt whichever they like.

>

> I hope that none will mistake me for writing rhis

> but I am doing so as a mother would, who wishe the

> welfare of her children and I am in a position to do

> so. I think, considering my age.

> Want to start your own business? Learn how on

> Small Business.

________

India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new

http://in.answers./

Yes.I too agree that no useful purpose will be served in unnecessary wrangles that will lead only to bad blood and in a forum dedicated to Sri Guruvayurappan such things should hv been avoided.Anyways let this be a guidance for the future.Sunil as a moderator has done a wonderful job in pacifying the varying Memebrs and all good wishes to him to see that the Group remain in tact.The wise counselling of Dr.Sarojam will also hv its own effect and let us hope that this forum will see more enlightenment in the coming days. For that we all pray Sri Guruvayurappan for His benedictions. Hare Krishna, agraman.rajan nair <rajan_k_nair2002 wrote: Om Namo Narayanaya!!!I also totally agree with this view. After all, THISIS A FORUM FOR DISCUSSION, NOT A FORUM FOR ARGUMENT. I appreciate the devotion of Sunilji as a Moderator.May God Bless All,Rajan Kinattinkara--- Syamala Nair <syamalaraghunath > wrote:> Jai Sreekrishna> > Respected Sarojaji> > Due to pre-occupation, I was not getting time to> go through the messages and today when I opened the> mail, the first message I saw was yours. To> understand the things better, I had to go

through> the message of our moderator . I also agree with you> that he is doing an unenviable job as a moderator.> > I also agree cent percent to the views you have> mentioned and have taken the same in the right> spirit. You have very correctly said "no one can> change another's view point by arguing". We need > members like you and our moderator to correct> wherever we are wrong . I accept and value your> suggestions and shall definitely keep the same in> mind while posting messages to the forum.> > Furthermore according to me this forum is not> meant for that. We as members express our views but> cannot expect all members to accept and follow the> same and everyone has the right to agree or > disagree . We cannot force anyone to accept our> views. > > > With pranams> > Sincerely> Syamala> >

sarojram18 <sarojram18 > wrote:> The position as the moderator is an> unenviable one and Sunil have > been managing admirably well and I agree with him> cent percent that > personal differences should not be brought up in the> group mail. > > At the same time it is also not wise for the members> to take the remarks personally. If one presents a> view it is quite permissible for others to agree or> contradict. The issue must be viewed objectively and> not subjectively. When I write contradicting what> you have said, for instance it is not against you in> person but only against what you > have written. If you cannot agree which, I don't> expect you to, anyway > we agree to disagree. That is all. > > No one can change another's view point by arguing> and each one is entitled

for his opinion.> Bhinnaruchirhi lokah. In fact if we learn how to> approach any problem objectively there will not be> any misunderstanding or it will be between two> persons. Especially in a group like this dedicated> to the devotion of the Lord Guruvayurappan, there> should be no bone of contention between the members> regarding their faith or mode of worship or even> their concept of devotion and the divine form of> worship. > > Bhakthi is same thing private between the devotee> and the Lord and there is no right or wrong way of> doing it. If one's devotion > and knowledge of the Lord and His glory is defective> only the Lord > can put it right and no man has any right to do so.> So in future I > request all the members to be moderate in their> observations and if > you have a different view from the one expressed by>

another member > just present it and leave it at that It is not to> convince the one > whose view you oppose but to presnt differnet views> to others so that > they can adopt whichever they like. > > I hope that none will mistake me for writing rhis> but I am doing so as a mother would, who wishe the> welfare of her children and I am in a position to do> so. I think, considering my age. > > > > > > > > Want to start your own business? Learn how on > Small Business.________ India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something newhttp://in.answers./

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW