IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Waiting eagerly ..

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I as thinking of starting Bhagavatham as my net project and I take it as the command of Sri Guruvayurappan and will do it when I am free from my present commitments, may be inJan.2007 When I do it I will certainly post it to the group Saroja Ramanujambalagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal wrote: HARI AUMIn 'Bhagavata' purana the life and missió® ¯f ourBhagavan is extolled very elaborately. Our group is blessed with people like Shree G

Ramanji,Gopalakrishnaji, Chandra Menonji, Krishnadayaji, C PSridharji, Krishnaprasadji, Krishnadasji, Kezoorji,Smt Dr.Sarojaji, Syamalaji, Veenaji, Vimalaji, RSSunitaji, Induji and many others who certainly canshare the sweet fragrance of our Bhagavan they havegathered from the ?Bhagavatham?. There will be lots of instances, incidents, lores,situations, characters, wisdom, information,knowledge, stanzas and the voluminous stories thatwill help ordinary minds to add that little extra totheir staid average lives to rise up and experiencethe above average.The mundane life of getting up, going to work, payingbills and taxes seldom allows toprioritise time to listen to a ?sapthaham? or read the?book? itself. Even information like a ?typical dailyschedule? of our Bhagavan will be enjoyed with bliss.Eagerly waiting to receive the bliss of ?Bhagavatam?.

RegardsBalagopalNARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA ________ India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something newhttp://in.answers./ May god bless you, Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit.

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta.

Dear all

Radhe Krishna!

I am making some contributions in a serial form on "Bhagavata

Dharmas", one dharma to appear in each issue of Navaneetham from the

next issue onwards.

I plan to send the first instalment shortly

Love

KVG

Saroja Ramanujam wrote:

I as thinking of starting Bhagavatham as my net project and I

take it as the command of Sri Guruvayurappan and will do it when I am

free from my present commitments, may be inJan.2007

When I do it I will certainly post it to the group

Saroja Ramanujam

balagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal (AT) (DOT) co.in>

wrote:

HARI AUM

In 'Bhagavata' purana the life and missió® ¯f our

Bhagavan is extolled very elaborately.

Our group is blessed with people like Shree G Ramanji,

Gopalakrishnaji, Chandra Menonji, Krishnadayaji, C P

Sridharji, Krishnaprasadji, Krishnadasji, Kezoorji,

Smt Dr.Sarojaji, Syamalaji, Veenaji, Vimalaji, RS

Sunitaji, Induji and many others who certainly can

share the sweet fragrance of our Bhagavan they have

gathered from the ?Bhagavatham?.

There will be lots of instances, incidents, lores,

situations, characters, wisdom, information,

knowledge, stanzas and the voluminous stories that

will help ordinary minds to add that little extra to

their staid average lives to rise up and experience

the above average.

The mundane life of getting up, going to work, paying

bills and taxes seldom allows to

prioritise time to listen to a ?sapthaham? or read the

?book? itself. Even information like a ?typical daily

schedule? of our Bhagavan will be enjoyed with bliss.

Eagerly waiting to receive the bliss of ?Bhagavatam?.

Regards

Balagopal

NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA

________

India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new

http://in.answers./

May god

bless you,

Dr.

Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit.

Everyone is raving about the

all-new Mail beta.

14.11.2006 Dear Balagopalji I am very happy to see this message as it is connected with the glories of our Lord. In between the attention of the group was diverted to other matters and we had had enough of arguments on the same. First all let me admit with all humility that I am just a manalthari and cannot be counted with the other learned persons named by you. I am also eagerly awaiting to hear and learn more and more about the glories of my Kannan from you and other members of the great group. When I read the messages of members like you and others, I realise, I do not know even 1% of the great leelas of my Kannan. I do attend Saptaham as and when I get time Ofcourse I know stories realted to HIS leela, but that anyone must be knowing. But to understand Bhavata

Dharmas etc., it is not that easy. I am eagerly waiting for Jan 2007 to come when respected Smt. Saroajaji will post her commentary on Bhagavatam. Also our Shri Goplakrishnanji is making some contributions in a serial form on "Bhagavata Dharmas", which will start appearing in the Navaneetham next issue onwards. In the name of my Kannan, I wish them good luck in their endeavour as people like me can learn and understand Bahagavatham and Bhagavata Dharmas better. Humbly Syamala balagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal wrote: HARI AUMIn 'Bhagavata' purana the life and missión of ourBhagavan is extolled very elaborately. Our group is blessed with people like Shree G Ramanji,Gopalakrishnaji, Chandra Menonji, Krishnadayaji, C PSridharji, Krishnaprasadji, Krishnadasji, Kezoorji,Smt Dr.Sarojaji, Syamalaji, Veenaji, Vimalaji, RSSunitaji, Induji and many others who certainly canshare the sweet fragrance of our Bhagavan they havegathered from the ‘Bhagavatham’. There will be lots of instances, incidents, lores,situations, characters, wisdom, information,knowledge, stanzas and the voluminous stories thatwill help ordinary minds to add that little extra totheir staid average lives to rise up and experiencethe above average.The

mundane life of getting up, going to work, payingbills and taxes seldom allows toprioritise time to listen to a ‘sapthaham’ or read the‘book’ itself. Even information like a ‘typical dailyschedule’ of our Bhagavan will be enjoyed with bliss.Eagerly waiting to receive the bliss of ‘Bhagavatam’. RegardsBalagopalNARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA ________ India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something newhttp://in.answers./

Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.

14.11.2006 Thank you Sarojaji and Gopalakrishnaji. In the name of my Kannan I wish you both good luck in your endeavour Humbly Syamala"K.V Gopalakrishna" <gopalakrishna.kv wrote: Dear allRadhe Krishna!I am making some contributions in a serial form on "Bhagavata Dharmas", one dharma to appear in each issue of Navaneetham from the next issue onwards.I plan to send

the first instalment shortlyLoveKVGSaroja Ramanujam wrote: I as thinking of starting Bhagavatham as my net project and I take it as the command of Sri Guruvayurappan and will do it when I am free from my present commitments, may be inJan.2007 When I do it I will certainly post it to the group Saroja Ramanujambalagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: HARI AUMIn 'Bhagavata' purana the life and missió® ¯f ourBhagavan is extolled very elaborately. Our group is blessed with people like Shree G Ramanji,Gopalakrishnaji, Chandra Menonji, Krishnadayaji, C PSridharji, Krishnaprasadji,

Krishnadasji, Kezoorji,Smt Dr.Sarojaji, Syamalaji, Veenaji, Vimalaji, RSSunitaji, Induji and many others who certainly canshare the sweet fragrance of our Bhagavan they havegathered from the ?Bhagavatham?. There will be lots of instances, incidents, lores,situations, characters, wisdom, information,knowledge, stanzas and the voluminous stories thatwill help ordinary minds to add that little extra totheir staid average lives to rise up and experiencethe above average.The mundane life of getting up, going to work, payingbills and taxes seldom allows toprioritise time to listen to a ?sapthaham? or read the?book? itself. Even information like a ?typical dailyschedule? of our Bhagavan will be enjoyed with bliss.Eagerly waiting to receive the bliss of ?Bhagavatam?. RegardsBalagopalNARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA

________ India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something newhttp://in.answers./ May god bless you, Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit. Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta.

Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business.

I am happy that KVG has come forward to comply to the request of Balgopal which I think serbves the purpose better and I will shelve my writing on Bhagavatham for the present till I finish the other topics which I have started already.Still as Arjuna says in the chapter on vibhhoothiyoga of the Gita, bhooyahkaThaya thrpthirhi srNvathO nAsthi mE amrtham,' there is no satiety in hearing or relating the stories of the Lord and I will cover the epic definitely in the near future. saroja Ramanujam"K.V Gopalakrishna" <gopalakrishna.kv wrote: Dear allRadhe Krishna!I am making some contributions in a serial form on "Bhagavata Dharmas", one dharma to appear in each issue of Navaneetham from the next issue onwards.I plan to send the first instalment shortlyLoveKVGSaroja Ramanujam wrote: I as thinking of starting Bhagavatham as my net project and I take it as the command of Sri Guruvayurappan and will do it when I am free from my present commitments, may be inJan.2007 When I do it I will certainly post it to the group Saroja Ramanujambalagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: HARI AUMIn 'Bhagavata' purana the life and missió® ¯f ourBhagavan is extolled very elaborately. Our group is blessed with people like Shree G Ramanji,Gopalakrishnaji, Chandra Menonji, Krishnadayaji, C PSridharji, Krishnaprasadji, Krishnadasji, Kezoorji,Smt Dr.Sarojaji, Syamalaji, Veenaji, Vimalaji, RSSunitaji, Induji and many others who certainly canshare the sweet fragrance of our Bhagavan they havegathered from the ?Bhagavatham?. There will be lots of instances, incidents, lores,situations, characters, wisdom, information,knowledge, stanzas and the voluminous stories thatwill help ordinary minds to add that little extra totheir staid average lives to rise up and experiencethe above average.The mundane life of getting up, going to work, payingbills and taxes seldom allows toprioritise time to listen to a ?sapthaham? or read the?book? itself. Even

information like a ?typical dailyschedule? of our Bhagavan will be enjoyed with bliss.Eagerly waiting to receive the bliss of ?Bhagavatam?. RegardsBalagopalNARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA ________ India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something newhttp://in.answers./ May god bless you, Dr.

Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit. Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta. May god bless you, Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit.

Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.

15.11.2006 Thank you Sarojaji and Gopalakrishnaji. In the name of my Kannan I wish you both good luck in your endeavour Humbly Syamala"K.V Gopalakrishna" <gopalakrishna.kv wrote: Dear allRadhe Krishna!I am making some contributions in a serial form on "Bhagavata Dharmas", one dharma to appear in each issue of Navaneetham from the next issue onwards.I plan to

send the first instalment shortlyLoveKVGSaroja Ramanujam wrote: I as thinking of starting Bhagavatham as my net project and I take it as the command of Sri Guruvayurappan and will do it when I am free from my present commitments, may be inJan.2007 When I do it I will certainly post it to the group Saroja Ramanujambalagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: HARI AUMIn 'Bhagavata' purana the life and missió® ¯f ourBhagavan is extolled very elaborately. Our group is blessed with people like Shree G Ramanji,Gopalakrishnaji, Chandra Menonji, Krishnadayaji, C PSridharji,

Krishnaprasadji, Krishnadasji, Kezoorji,Smt Dr.Sarojaji, Syamalaji, Veenaji, Vimalaji, RSSunitaji, Induji and many others who certainly canshare the sweet fragrance of our Bhagavan they havegathered from the ?Bhagavatham?. There will be lots of instances, incidents, lores,situations, characters, wisdom, information,knowledge, stanzas and the voluminous stories thatwill help ordinary minds to add that little extra totheir staid average lives to rise up and experiencethe above average.The mundane life of getting up, going to work, payingbills and taxes seldom allows toprioritise time to listen to a ?sapthaham? or read the?book? itself. Even information like a ?typical dailyschedule? of our Bhagavan will be enjoyed with bliss.Eagerly waiting to receive the bliss of ?Bhagavatam?. RegardsBalagopalNARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA

________ India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something newhttp://in.answers./ May god bless you, Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit. Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta.

Sponsored LinkMortgage rates near 39yr lows. $310,000 Mortgage for $999/mo - Calculate new house payment

14.11.2006 Dear Balagopalji I am very happy to see this message as it is connected with the glories of our Lord. In between the attention of the group was diverted to other matters and we had had enough of arguments on the same. First all let me admit with all humility that I am just a manalthari and cannot be counted with the other learned persons named by you. I am also eagerly awaiting to hear and learn more and more about the glories of my Kannan from you and other members of the great group. When I read the messages of members like you and others, I realise, I do not know even 1% of the great leelas of my Kannan. I do attend Saptaham as and when I get time Ofcourse I know stories realted to HIS leela, but that anyone must be knowing. But to understand Bhavata

Dharmas etc., it is not that easy. I am eagerly waiting for Jan 2007 to come when respected Smt. Saroajaji will post her commentary on Bhagavatam. Also our Shri Goplakrishnanji is making some contributions in a serial form on "Bhagavata Dharmas", which will start appearing in the Navaneetham next issue onwards. In the name of my Kannan, I wish them good luck in their endeavour as people like me can learn and understand Bahagavatham and Bhagavata Dharmas better. Humbly Syamalabalagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal wrote: HARI AUMIn 'Bhagavata' purana the life and missión of ourBhagavan is extolled very elaborately. Our group is blessed with people like Shree G Ramanji,Gopalakrishnaji, Chandra Menonji, Krishnadayaji, C PSridharji, Krishnaprasadji, Krishnadasji, Kezoorji,Smt Dr.Sarojaji, Syamalaji, Veenaji, Vimalaji, RSSunitaji, Induji and many others who certainly canshare the sweet fragrance of our Bhagavan they havegathered from the ‘Bhagavatham’. There will be lots of instances, incidents, lores,situations, characters, wisdom, information,knowledge, stanzas and the voluminous stories thatwill help ordinary minds to add that little extra totheir staid average lives to rise up and experiencethe above average.The mundane life of

getting up, going to work, payingbills and taxes seldom allows toprioritise time to listen to a ‘sapthaham’ or read the‘book’ itself. Even information like a ‘typical dailyschedule’ of our Bhagavan will be enjoyed with bliss.Eagerly waiting to receive the bliss of ‘Bhagavatam’. RegardsBalagopalNARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA ________ India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something newhttp://in.answers./

Sponsored LinkMortgage rates near 39yr lows. $510,000 Mortgage for $1,698/mo - Calculate new house payment

Dear all,

Radhe Krishna!

Thrilled with ecstasy on reading that our friends are really interested

in Bhagavatam, I have decided to send my writings to Sri. Sunil Menon

who can decide whether to put it in Navaneetam or otherwise. Anyway,

the Lord has decided to make me send my postings more frequently than

once a month.

Regards

KVG.

Syamala Nair wrote:

Dear Balagopalji

I am very happy to see this message as it is connected with the

glories of our Lord. In between the attention of the group was

diverted to other matters and we had had enough of arguments on the

same.

First all let me admit with all humility that I am just a

manalthari and cannot be counted with the other learned persons named

by you. I am also eagerly awaiting to hear and learn more and more

about the glories of my Kannan from you and other members of the

great group. When I read the messages of members like you and others,

I realise, I do not know even 1% of the great leelas of my Kannan.

I do attend Saptaham as and when I get time Ofcourse I know

stories realted to HIS leela, but that anyone must be knowing. But to

understand Bhavata Dharmas etc., it is not that easy.

I am eagerly waiting for Jan 2007 to come when respected Smt.

Saroajaji will post her commentary on Bhagavatam. Also our Shri

Goplakrishnanji is making some contributions in a serial form on

"Bhagavata Dharmas", which will start appearing in the Navaneetham next

issue onwards.

In the name of my Kannan, I wish them good luck in their

endeavour as people like me can learn and understand Bahagavatham and

Bhagavata Dharmas better.

Humbly

Syamala

balagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal (AT) (DOT) co.in>

wrote:

HARI AUM

In 'Bhagavata' purana the life and missión of our

Bhagavan is extolled very elaborately.

Our group is blessed with people like Shree G Ramanji,

Gopalakrishnaji, Chandra Menonji, Krishnadayaji, C P

Sridharji, Krishnaprasadji, Krishnadasji, Kezoorji,

Smt Dr.Sarojaji, Syamalaji, Veenaji, Vimalaji, RS

Sunitaji, Induji and many others who certainly can

share the sweet fragrance of our Bhagavan they have

gathered from the ‘Bhagavatham’.

There will be lots of instances, incidents, lores,

situations, characters, wisdom, information,

knowledge, stanzas and the voluminous stories that

will help ordinary minds to add that little extra to

their staid average lives to rise up and experience

the above average.

The mundane life of getting up, going to work, paying

bills and taxes seldom allows to

prioritise time to listen to a ‘sapthaham’ or read the

‘book’ itself. Even information like a ‘typical daily

schedule’ of our Bhagavan will be enjoyed with bliss.

Eagerly waiting to receive the bliss of ‘Bhagavatam’.

Regards

Balagopal

NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA

________

India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new

http://in.answers./

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $510,000 Mortgage for $1,698/mo - Calculate

new house payment

Jai Sreekrishna Dear Goplakrishanaji Thank you very much . It is HIS desire that you send your postings on Bhagavatham more frequently and I am a person who belives firmly that nothing happens without HIS prerana. I am eagerly awaiting for the postings Humbly Syamala "K.V Gopalakrishna" <gopalakrishna.kv wrote: Dear all,Radhe Krishna!Thrilled

with ecstasy on reading that our friends are really interested in Bhagavatam, I have decided to send my writings to Sri. Sunil Menon who can decide whether to put it in Navaneetam or otherwise. Anyway, the Lord has decided to make me send my postings more frequently than once a month. RegardsKVG.Syamala Nair wrote: 14.11.2006 Dear Balagopalji I am very happy to see this message as it is connected with the glories of our Lord. In between the attention of the group was diverted to other matters and we had had enough of arguments on the same. First all let me admit with all humility that I am just a manalthari and cannot be counted with the other learned persons named by you.

I am also eagerly awaiting to hear and learn more and more about the glories of my Kannan from you and other members of the great group. When I read the messages of members like you and others, I realise, I do not know even 1% of the great leelas of my Kannan. I do attend Saptaham as and when I get time Ofcourse I know stories realted to HIS leela, but that anyone must be knowing. But to understand Bhavata Dharmas etc., it is not that easy. I am eagerly waiting for Jan 2007 to come when respected Smt. Saroajaji will post her commentary on Bhagavatam. Also our Shri Goplakrishnanji is making some contributions in a serial form on "Bhagavata Dharmas", which will start appearing in the Navaneetham next issue onwards. In the name of my Kannan, I wish them good luck in their endeavour as people like

me can learn and understand Bahagavatham and Bhagavata Dharmas better. Humbly Syamalabalagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: HARI AUMIn 'Bhagavata' purana the life and missión of ourBhagavan is extolled very elaborately. Our group is blessed with people like Shree G Ramanji,Gopalakrishnaji, Chandra Menonji, Krishnadayaji, C PSridharji, Krishnaprasadji, Krishnadasji, Kezoorji,Smt Dr.Sarojaji, Syamalaji, Veenaji, Vimalaji, RSSunitaji, Induji and many others who certainly canshare the sweet fragrance of our Bhagavan they havegathered from the ‘Bhagavatham’. There will be lots of instances, incidents, lores,situations, characters, wisdom, information,knowledge, stanzas and the voluminous

stories thatwill help ordinary minds to add that little extra totheir staid average lives to rise up and experiencethe above average.The mundane life of getting up, going to work, payingbills and taxes seldom allows toprioritise time to listen to a ‘sapthaham’ or read the‘book’ itself. Even information like a ‘typical dailyschedule’ of our Bhagavan will be enjoyed with bliss.Eagerly waiting to receive the bliss of ‘Bhagavatam’. RegardsBalagopalNARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA ________ India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something newhttp://in.answers./ Sponsored LinkMortgage rates near 39yr lows. $510,000

Mortgage for $1,698/mo - Calculate new house payment

Check out the all-new Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.