IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Worth reading

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jai Sreekrishna Thank you Sreedharji for sharing this. Yes postive thinking is a must if one has to come up in life. A person with postive thinking alongwith sincere efforts to reach the goal will definitely get the Blessings from HIM and help him/her to reach the goal. Humbly Syamala"sreedhar c.p" <sreepal20 wrote: Hare Krishna, YOUR ATTITUDE CAN DO WONDERSFather: I want you to marry a girl of my choiceSon:

"I will choose my own bride!"Father: "But the girl is Bill Gates's daughter."Son: "Well, in that case...ok"Next Father approaches Bill Gates.Father: "I have a husband for your daughter."Bill Gates: "But my daughter is too young to marry!"Father: "But this young man is a vice-president of the World Bank."Bill Gates: "Ah, in that case...ok"Finally Father goes to see the president of the World Bank.Father: "I have a young man to be recommended as a vice-president."President: "But I already have more vice- presidents than I need!"Father: "But this young man is Bill Gates's son-in-law."President: "Ah, in that case...ok"This is how business is done!!Moral: Even If you have nothing, you can get anything. But your attitudeShould be positive.With Love, SreeSend instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Sponsored Link$420,000 Mortgage for $1,399/month - Think You Pay Too Much For Your Mortgage? Find Out!

This will be a good example for success for managaement trainees!Syamala Nair <syamalaraghunath wrote: Jai Sreekrishna Thank you Sreedharji for sharing this. Yes postive thinking is a must if one has to come up in life. A person with postive thinking alongwith sincere efforts to reach the goal will definitely get the Blessings from HIM and help him/her to reach the goal. Humbly Syamala"sreedhar c.p" <sreepal20 > wrote: Hare Krishna, YOUR ATTITUDE CAN DO WONDERSFather: I want you to marry a girl of my choiceSon: "I will choose my own bride!"Father: "But the girl is Bill Gates's daughter."Son: "Well, in that case...ok"Next Father approaches Bill Gates.Father: "I have a husband for your daughter."Bill Gates: "But my daughter is too young to marry!"Father: "But this young man is a vice-president of the World Bank."Bill Gates: "Ah, in that case...ok"Finally Father goes to see the president of the World Bank.Father: "I have a young man to be recommended as a vice-president."President: "But I already have more vice- presidents than I need!"Father: "But this young man is Bill Gates's son-in-law."President: "Ah, in that case...ok"This is

how business is done!!Moral: Even If you have nothing, you can get anything. But your attitudeShould be positive.With Love, SreeSend instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger. Sponsored Link$420,000 Mortgage for $1,399/month - Think You Pay Too Much For Your Mortgage? Find Out! May god bless you, Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit.

Sponsored LinkRates near 39yr lows. $420,000 Loan for $1399/mo - Calculate new house payment