IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: [Bhajan] All your prayers needed- kindly

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Devotees Hari Om With the grace of Lord Guruvayoorappan and our prayers today we knew the result of my brother is normal . He is now recovering from the surgery . Special thanks to all for your prayers and kind enquiries about his health. God Bless !!!!!!!!! Regards Sindhu Syamala Nair <syamalaraghunath wrote: Jai Sreekrishna Dear Sindhu Hope everything is fine by the grace of Kannan Achyutanana Govinda Vishno Narayanamruta Roganme nashaya sheshan aashu Dhanwantare hare Jagannivasa Karuna Murare Mukunda Bhaktapriya Vasudeva Varunna Rogangal Akannu Povan Varam Tharene Enter Ponnu Guruvayoorappa Krishna Kathhukollename Syamalasindhu 28 <ssindhuu wrote: Dear Syamala Hare Krishna Thanks for your kind e mail, & we too hopes the good result. Surely i will update the outcome . Regards Sindhu syamalaraghunath <syamalaraghunath wrote: Jai SreekrishnaDear SindhuI saw this message only today as since last 3/4 days, I did not visit Bhajan group.I am sure by the grace of God, the result must have been normal.Our prayers are always with you. Awaiting eagerly to hear the good news from youSyamalabhajan , "ssindhuu" <ssindhuu wrote:>> Dear

Devotees,> > I kindly request you all to pray for my brother Suresh who underwent > an operation yesterday at Amrita Institute. We are waiting for the > biopsy result. > > Dear all, kindly pray for him and let his result be normal without any > negative results. > > Bhagwane aviduthe maya thanne raksha> Bhagwane aviduthe punchiri thanne sharanam> Bhagwane aviduthe roopam thanne aasrayam.> > Thankyou> Sindhu> Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta. Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta. Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business. Tired of spam? Mail has the best

spam protection around