IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] New group - Ayuridya - for Inspirational and motivational topics.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

Dear Suniji,

Healthy Arguments and Fruitful Discussion is part of life. It is nothing wrong on the part of the system. This will not only make the things clear also aware by all. This we can understand people¢s mindset, thinking, and characters. this will makes members more closer than wider. When new members are joining, we should clearly give the pictures to them so that they are aware.

There is no room is creating for Offending, misunderstanding or need of intense arguments. I Appreciate Sunilji decision to create separate group for the Non-Bhakthi related items which those peoples interested they can share valuable information which is very useful in our daily life.

Last I Appreciate your very high thinking and vision which makes me happy. A very few peoples I have met with such thinking. Wishing you always very best for the Small Group and May Kannan makes it in very big way and also peoples like that type of thinking should come to the group.

With Love,

SreeSunil Menon <menon_sunilguruvayur Sent: Wednesday, 29 November, 2006 5:39:57 AM[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] New group - Ayuridya - for Inspirational and motivational topics.

Dear Members,I have created a new group for those who are interested to share anddiscuss inspirational and motivational topics to rejuvenate our dailylife.Ayur Vidya = Knowledge for Life.If you are intereted, please join at http://groups. / group/ayurvidyaEach and every person is a teacher in some way and the world is an ocean of knowledge (vidyasagar) . Let us improve our life (Ayu) with good knowledge that helps our travel a bit easy in today's tough world.Share and discuss inspirational and motivational topics to rejuvenateour daily life. Let us have only good satvik knowledge please.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.