IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] queries on Guruvayur ekadashi fasting

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jai Sreekrishna Dear Jayashreeji Yes Shri Sunil is correct. HIS Leelas are always beyond our imagination I am grateful to my KANNAN if my message related to Ekadasi fasting could be of any help to you . If I am correct, in your earlier mails also you have mentioned that you get replies to your querries from this great Group before asking. That shows HIS love and affection towards you and how much HE cares . What else one need. I also take this opportunity to thank Shri Sunil for starting this discussion which made others members of the Group to share their knowledge on this matter. Really we are all lucky to be a member of this family (Shree Guruvayoorappan family) under the flagship of Shri

Sunil. On this Guruvayoor Ekadasi day, let us pray with folded hands and ardra manasam not only for us but also for this Gear group and the persons behind this Yes, with HIS grace, we shall definitely come face to face one day and at that time we shall greet each other 'HARE KRISHNA" Humbly Syamalajayashree_662001 <jayashree_66 wrote: Om Namo

Narayanaya,Yes Sunilji, the lilas of Bhagwan are indeed mysterious.it was really a pleasant co-incidence and certainly telepathic that before my query, the answer to the same comes from another sincere devotee of the Lord. Thank-you syamalaji and i hope we meet some day as we happen to stay in the same city.my faith in the saying of the universe 'seek and u shall receive' also stands increased.Thank you.Humbly,jayashreeguruvayur , "Sunil Menon" <menon_sunil wrote:>> Dear Jayashree,> > As always, we have someone who answers in time for all our questions> and Shyamalaji has just done that in her mail. > > I see that both your mails are an hour apart from the same city! I> have to say Guruvayoorappan has his special ways!> > Thank you Shyamalaji and

all others for making the Ekadasi rituals> more clear.> > I am thrilled to note about the Chembai Utsavam online. Thanks Sukumar> for providing us the link.> > Om Namo Narayanaya:> > Sunil.> > > > > > > guruvayur , "jayashree_662001"> <jayashree_66@> wrote:> >> > Dear Shri Sunilji and other members,> > > > Om Namo Narayanaya> > > > I hope to fast on Guruvayur ekadashi day, god willing.> > > > Though i have got a broad idea of the fasting process going through > > the various e-mail messages ,i am not very clear as to how the fast > > has to be ended and i shall be grateful to whoever could give me a > > clear reply on the same.> > > >

ekadashi is on 1st Dec (Friday)so does fasting begin from the > > previous night? if one proposes to keep fast without even drinking > > water, then when should the tulsi leaf to start the fast be taken?> > > > can someone also tell me the next day, saturday, at what time should > > the fast end and what are the exact rituals to be performed. > > > > As i am a mumbaite and do not know to read malayalam, i hope the > > knowledgable members of our group will kindly guide me properly.> > > > Humbly, > > > > jayashree> >>

Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business.