IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Thanks Guruvayoorappa.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hari OM!

only I can say Hare Guruvayurappa ellavaryum kathukollanee..

Swami Saranam

Krishna Prasad

On 12/7/06, GOPA KUMAR <gop_god wrote:

Dear Devotees

I am Gopa kumar From Dubai .Last Saturday I got an accident . I was crossing the Road . All the vehicles were waiting for the signal so as usual i crossed the road. After crossing three tracks , I just I entered to the fourth & Last track in which the signal was green I don't know what happened i had been thrown away to the foot path by a car . I couldn't realize what happened . But after two three minutes I realized that a car hitted me . Lot of people surrounded me and was taking care of me . then I understood it is little serious . when I look my pants it was full of blood , then I got the feeling that blood is coming from my face . But when i saw my thumb was fractured and a big wound appeared near that thump and it was bleeding badly. Suddenly police & Ambulance came. Then I clearly told to the police that it was not the mistake of the driver and also I apologized the driver.when I stood up I was not able to balance my body . My left side was full of pain . The Doctors checked my head & Chest to make sure that nothing seriously happened.

They took me to the hospital and took the X-ray . The position of the born has been changed after the fracture they tried to retain the position and they failed to do so. They cannot stitch the wound untill the repositioning of that born so it was bleeading . Then one senior doctor came and told me that it needs operation and will cost Dhs-8000/- ( Rs-1,00,000/-) .He advised me to go to the Govt hospital where it will cost only Dhs-2000/- .

I went to the govt hospital while my friends & relatives joined me and helped me. In govt hospital the four doctors tried to retain the position of my thump and they confirmed to do the operation. And I was lying on the bed , one guy who also got accident by a crane (malayalee) was lying on another bed told me to pray . He added that nobody can save us except him. I really with my full mind called guruvayoorappa , Shiva and prayed sincerely. I was weeping because no body was near me , my father , mother , brother & relatives all are in kerala ( India ) No body knows my condition . Only the god was near me. Then suddenly one Doctor came and tried to reposition the born . And fortunately he succeeded in that. you should understand that the decision of operation was taken by this doctor ( other three doctors already admitted that Decision).

Why did he came to see me again ? Who send him alone ? who inspired him to try again ? only I know who did all these. And I prayed again & again. Then they plastered my hand after stitching the wound . Now my health is improving.

Trust Him . Do good things . He will be with you to solve your problems.

Regards

Gopa kumar

Dubai

U.A.E

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta.

-- dotcompals:

www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know.

If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred. "

God is great!! GOPA KUMAR <gop_god wrote: Dear Devotees I am Gopa kumar From Dubai .Last Saturday I got an accident . I was crossing the Road . All the vehicles were waiting for the signal so as usual i crossed the road. After crossing three tracks , I just I entered to the fourth & Last track in which the signal was green I don't know what happened i had been thrown away to the foot path by a car .

I couldn't realize what happened . But after two three minutes I realized that a car hitted me . Lot of people surrounded me and was taking care of me . then I understood it is little serious . when I look my pants it was full of blood , then I got the feeling that blood is coming from my face . But when i saw my thumb was fractured and a big wound appeared near that thump and it was bleeding badly. Suddenly police & Ambulance came. Then I clearly told to the police that it was not the mistake of the driver and also I apologized the driver.when I stood up I was not able to balance my body . My left side was full of pain . The Doctors checked my head & Chest to make sure that nothing seriously happened. They took me to the hospital and took the X-ray . The position of the born has been changed after the fracture they tried to retain the

position and they failed to do so. They cannot stitch the wound untill the repositioning of that born so it was bleeading . Then one senior doctor came and told me that it needs operation and will cost Dhs-8000/- ( Rs-1,00,000/-) .He advised me to go to the Govt hospital where it will cost only Dhs-2000/- . I went to the govt hospital while my friends & relatives joined me and helped me. In govt hospital the four doctors tried to retain the position of my thump and they confirmed to do the operation. And I was lying on the bed , one guy who also got accident by a crane (malayalee) was lying on another bed told me to pray . He added that nobody can save us except him. I really with my full mind called guruvayoorappa , Shiva and prayed sincerely. I was weeping because no body was near me , my father , mother , brother &

relatives all are in kerala ( India ) No body knows my condition . Only the god was near me. Then suddenly one Doctor came and tried to reposition the born . And fortunately he succeeded in that. you should understand that the decision of operation was taken by this doctor ( other three doctors already admitted that Decision). Why did he came to see me again ? Who send him alone ? who inspired him to try again ? only I know who did all these. And I prayed again & again. Then they plastered my hand after stitching the wound . Now my health is improving. Trust Him . Do good things . He will be with you to solve your problems. Regards Gopa

kumar Dubai U.A.E Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta. Geetha Nair

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Ohm Namo Narayana God always takes care of his devotees. You get well soon. Krishna Guruvayoorappa Rgds Bindya GOPA KUMAR <gop_god wrote: Dear Devotees I am Gopa kumar From Dubai .Last Saturday I got an accident . I was crossing the Road . All the vehicles were waiting for the signal so as usual i crossed the road. After crossing three

tracks , I just I entered to the fourth & Last track in which the signal was green I don't know what happened i had been thrown away to the foot path by a car . I couldn't realize what happened . But after two three minutes I realized that a car hitted me . Lot of people surrounded me and was taking care of me . then I understood it is little serious . when I look my pants it was full of blood , then I got the feeling that blood is coming from my face . But when i saw my thumb was fractured and a big wound appeared near that thump and it was bleeding badly. Suddenly police & Ambulance came. Then I clearly told to the police that it was not the mistake of the driver and also I apologized the driver.when I stood up I was not able to balance my body . My left side was full of pain . The Doctors checked my head & Chest to make sure that nothing seriously happened.

They took me to the hospital and took the X-ray . The position of the born has been changed after the fracture they tried to retain the position and they failed to do so. They cannot stitch the wound untill the repositioning of that born so it was bleeading . Then one senior doctor came and told me that it needs operation and will cost Dhs-8000/- ( Rs-1,00,000/-) .He advised me to go to the Govt hospital where it will cost only Dhs-2000/- . I went to the govt hospital while my friends & relatives joined me and helped me. In govt hospital the four doctors tried to retain the position of my thump and they confirmed to do the operation. And I was lying on the bed , one guy who also got accident by a crane (malayalee) was lying on another bed told me to pray . He added that nobody can save us except him. I really with my full

mind called guruvayoorappa , Shiva and prayed sincerely. I was weeping because no body was near me , my father , mother , brother & relatives all are in kerala ( India ) No body knows my condition . Only the god was near me. Then suddenly one Doctor came and tried to reposition the born . And fortunately he succeeded in that. you should understand that the decision of operation was taken by this doctor ( other three doctors already admitted that Decision). Why did he came to see me again ? Who send him alone ? who inspired him to try again ? only I know who did all these. And I prayed again & again. Then they plastered my hand after stitching the wound . Now my health is improving. Trust Him . Do good things . He will be with you to solve

your problems. Regards Gopa kumar Dubai U.A.E Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta.

Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from people who know. Ask your question on

Answers.

Jai Sreekrihsna Dear Gopakumar I could not control my tears while reading your message. I can imagine your plight at the time. All alone miles away from dear and near ones. But our firm belief in HIM will always come to our help - ethu mattilum, etu roopathilum, ethy desathilum. It was none other than my KANNAN who prompted the doctor to change his mind and return back to you to give a second try to put the born in position and avoid an operation. It was only HIS Blessings and nothing else. Also when you were lying on the bed, the gentleman lying in the next bed also asked you to pray to God and said HE is the only SAVIOUR. That was also HIS inspiration HIS LEELAS ARE BEYOND OUR IMAGINATION Firm faith in

HIM will never let us down I am happy that your health is improving Take care and chant HIS name Sincerely Syamala Ente Kanna kathukollename GOPA KUMAR <gop_god wrote: Dear Devotees I am Gopa kumar From Dubai .Last Saturday I got an accident . I was crossing the Road . All the vehicles were waiting

for the signal so as usual i crossed the road. After crossing three tracks , I just I entered to the fourth & Last track in which the signal was green I don't know what happened i had been thrown away to the foot path by a car . I couldn't realize what happened . But after two three minutes I realized that a car hitted me . Lot of people surrounded me and was taking care of me . then I understood it is little serious . when I look my pants it was full of blood , then I got the feeling that blood is coming from my face . But when i saw my thumb was fractured and a big wound appeared near that thump and it was bleeding badly. Suddenly police & Ambulance came. Then I clearly told to the police that it was not the mistake of the driver and also I apologized the driver.when I stood up I was not able to balance my body . My left side was full of pain . The Doctors

checked my head & Chest to make sure that nothing seriously happened. They took me to the hospital and took the X-ray . The position of the born has been changed after the fracture they tried to retain the position and they failed to do so. They cannot stitch the wound untill the repositioning of that born so it was bleeading . Then one senior doctor came and told me that it needs operation and will cost Dhs-8000/- ( Rs-1,00,000/-) .He advised me to go to the Govt hospital where it will cost only Dhs-2000/- . I went to the govt hospital while my friends & relatives joined me and helped me. In govt hospital the four doctors tried to retain the position of my thump and they confirmed to do the operation. And I was lying on the bed , one guy who also got accident by a crane (malayalee) was lying on another bed told me to pray

.. He added that nobody can save us except him. I really with my full mind called guruvayoorappa , Shiva and prayed sincerely. I was weeping because no body was near me , my father , mother , brother & relatives all are in kerala ( India ) No body knows my condition . Only the god was near me. Then suddenly one Doctor came and tried to reposition the born . And fortunately he succeeded in that. you should understand that the decision of operation was taken by this doctor ( other three doctors already admitted that Decision). Why did he came to see me again ? Who send him alone ? who inspired him to try again ? only I know who did all these. And I prayed again & again. Then they plastered my hand after stitching the wound . Now my health is improving. Trust

Him . Do good things . He will be with you to solve your problems. Regards Gopa kumar Dubai U.A.E Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta.

Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited.

Hi Gopa Kumar, Thank you sharing this inspiring incident, may God keep every one happy! Hope you are perfectly fine now... Premhttp://dharma.indviews.comGOPA KUMAR <gop_god wrote: Dear Devotees I am Gopa kumar From Dubai .Last Saturday I got an accident . I was crossing the Road . All the vehicles were waiting for the signal so as usual i crossed the road. After crossing three tracks , I just I entered to the fourth & Last track in which the signal was green I don't know what happened i had been thrown away to the foot path by a car . I couldn't realize what happened . But after two three minutes

I realized that a car hitted me . Lot of people surrounded me and was taking care of me . then I understood it is little serious . when I look my pants it was full of blood , then I got the feeling that blood is coming from my face . But when i saw my thumb was fractured and a big wound appeared near that thump and it was bleeding badly. Suddenly police & Ambulance came. Then I clearly told to the police that it was not the mistake of the driver and also I apologized the driver.when I stood up I was not able to balance my body . My left side was full of pain . The Doctors checked my head & Chest to make sure that nothing seriously happened. They took me to the hospital and took the X-ray . The position of the born has been changed after the fracture they tried to retain the position and they failed to do so. They cannot stitch the wound untill

the repositioning of that born so it was bleeading . Then one senior doctor came and told me that it needs operation and will cost Dhs-8000/- ( Rs-1,00,000/-) .He advised me to go to the Govt hospital where it will cost only Dhs-2000/- . I went to the govt hospital while my friends & relatives joined me and helped me. In govt hospital the four doctors tried to retain the position of my thump and they confirmed to do the operation. And I was lying on the bed , one guy who also got accident by a crane (malayalee) was lying on another bed told me to pray . He added that nobody can save us except him. I really with my full mind called guruvayoorappa , Shiva and prayed sincerely. I was weeping because no body was near me , my father , mother , brother & relatives all are in kerala ( India ) No body knows my condition . Only the god was near me. Then

suddenly one Doctor came and tried to reposition the born . And fortunately he succeeded in that. you should understand that the decision of operation was taken by this doctor ( other three doctors already admitted that Decision). Why did he came to see me again ? Who send him alone ? who inspired him to try again ? only I know who did all these. And I prayed again & again. Then they plastered my hand after stitching the wound . Now my health is improving. Trust Him . Do good things . He will be with you to solve your problems. Regards Gopa kumar Dubai U.A.E Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta.

Have a burning question? Go to Answers and get answers from real people who know.

Ohm Narayanaya Namah Dear Gopa Kumar, Aarum illathavarkku Deivam Thuna. Bhagavante leela ennu mathram. Guruvayoorappante anugrahathinnum poorna sukhathinnum Ayi prarthikkunnu. Chandra Sekharan Menon GOPA KUMAR <gop_god wrote: Dear Devotees I am Gopa kumar From Dubai .Last Saturday I got an accident . I was

crossing the Road . All the vehicles were waiting for the signal so as usual i crossed the road. After crossing three tracks , I just I entered to the fourth & Last track in which the signal was green I don't know what happened i had been thrown away to the foot path by a car . I couldn't realize what happened . But after two three minutes I realized that a car hitted me . Lot of people surrounded me and was taking care of me . then I understood it is little serious . when I look my pants it was full of blood , then I got the feeling that blood is coming from my face . But when i saw my thumb was fractured and a big wound appeared near that thump and it was bleeding badly. Suddenly police & Ambulance came. Then I clearly told to the police that it was not the mistake of the driver and also I apologized the driver.when I stood up I was not able to balance my

body . My left side was full of pain . The Doctors checked my head & Chest to make sure that nothing seriously happened. They took me to the hospital and took the X-ray . The position of the born has been changed after the fracture they tried to retain the position and they failed to do so. They cannot stitch the wound untill the repositioning of that born so it was bleeading . Then one senior doctor came and told me that it needs operation and will cost Dhs-8000/- ( Rs-1,00,000/-) .He advised me to go to the Govt hospital where it will cost only Dhs-2000/- . I went to the govt hospital while my friends & relatives joined me and helped me. In govt hospital the four doctors tried to retain the position of my thump and they confirmed to do the operation. And I was lying on the bed , one guy who also got accident by a crane

(malayalee) was lying on another bed told me to pray . He added that nobody can save us except him. I really with my full mind called guruvayoorappa , Shiva and prayed sincerely. I was weeping because no body was near me , my father , mother , brother & relatives all are in kerala ( India ) No body knows my condition . Only the god was near me. Then suddenly one Doctor came and tried to reposition the born . And fortunately he succeeded in that. you should understand that the decision of operation was taken by this doctor ( other three doctors already admitted that Decision). Why did he came to see me again ? Who send him alone ? who inspired him to try again ? only I know who did all these. And I prayed again & again. Then they plastered my hand after stitching the wound . Now my health is improving. Trust Him . Do good things . He will be with you to solve your problems. Regards Gopa kumar Dubai U.A.E Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta.

Hare Krishna,

May Kannan Gives you the strength on the Bad time. With Love,Sree

GOPA KUMAR <gop_godguruvayur email <guruvayur >; Guruvayoor Groups <notify >; Gopa KUMAR NAIR <Gop_GODThursday, 7 December, 2006 6:13:03 PM[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Thanks Guruvayoorappa.

Dear Devotees

I am Gopa kumar From Dubai .Last Saturday I got an accident . I was crossing the Road . All the vehicles were waiting for the signal so as usual i crossed the road. After crossing three tracks , I just I entered to the fourth & Last track in which the signal was green I don't know what happened i had been thrown away to the foot path by a car . I couldn't realize what happened . But after two three minutes I realized that a car hitted me . Lot of people surrounded me and was taking care of me . then I understood it is little serious . when I look my pants it was full of blood , then I got the feeling that blood is coming from my face . But when i saw my thumb was fractured and a big wound appeared near that thump and it was bleeding badly. Suddenly police & Ambulance came. Then I clearly told to the police that it was not the mistake of the driver

and also I apologized the driver.when I stood up I was not able to balance my body . My left side was full of pain . The Doctors checked my head & Chest to make sure that nothing seriously happened.

They took me to the hospital and took the X-ray . The position of the born has been changed after the fracture they tried to retain the position and they failed to do so. They cannot stitch the wound untill the repositioning of that born so it was bleeading . Then one senior doctor came and told me that it needs operation and will cost Dhs-8000/- ( Rs-1,00,000/ -) .He advised me to go to the Govt hospital where it will cost only Dhs-2000/- .

I went to the govt hospital while my friends & relatives joined me and helped me. In govt hospital the four doctors tried to retain the position of my thump and they confirmed to do the operation. And I was lying on the bed , one guy who also got accident by a crane (malayalee) was lying on another bed told me to pray . He added that nobody can save us except him. I really with my full mind called guruvayoorappa , Shiva and prayed sincerely. I was weeping because no body was near me , my father , mother , brother & relatives all are in kerala ( India ) No body knows my condition . Only the god was near me. Then suddenly one Doctor came and tried to reposition the born . And fortunately he succeeded in that. you should understand that the decision of operation was taken by this doctor ( other three doctors already admitted that Decision).

Why did he came to see me again ? Who send him alone ? who inspired him to try again ? only I know who did all these. And I prayed again & again. Then they plastered my hand after stitching the wound . Now my health is improving.

Trust Him . Do good things . He will be with you to solve your problems.

Regards

Gopa kumar

Dubai

U.A.E

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta.

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Dear Gopa Hare Krishna I hope everything is fine. Gods Blessings are like that... One maynot know what time, where, when and why it happens... As you said...Do good...God will do the rest. RajeshGOPA KUMAR <gop_god wrote: Dear Devotees I am Gopa kumar From Dubai .Last Saturday I got an accident . I was crossing the Road . All the vehicles were waiting

for the signal so as usual i crossed the road. After crossing three tracks , I just I entered to the fourth & Last track in which the signal was green I don't know what happened i had been thrown away to the foot path by a car . I couldn't realize what happened . But after two three minutes I realized that a car hitted me . Lot of people surrounded me and was taking care of me . then I understood it is little serious . when I look my pants it was full of blood , then I got the feeling that blood is coming from my face . But when i saw my thumb was fractured and a big wound appeared near that thump and it was bleeding badly. Suddenly police & Ambulance came. Then I clearly told to the police that it was not the mistake of the driver and also I apologized the driver.when I stood up I was not able to balance my body . My left side was full of pain . The Doctors

checked my head & Chest to make sure that nothing seriously happened. They took me to the hospital and took the X-ray . The position of the born has been changed after the fracture they tried to retain the position and they failed to do so. They cannot stitch the wound untill the repositioning of that born so it was bleeading . Then one senior doctor came and told me that it needs operation and will cost Dhs-8000/- ( Rs-1,00,000/-) .He advised me to go to the Govt hospital where it will cost only Dhs-2000/- . I went to the govt hospital while my friends & relatives joined me and helped me. In govt hospital the four doctors tried to retain the position of my thump and they confirmed to do the operation. And I was lying on the bed , one guy who also got accident by a crane (malayalee) was lying on another bed told me to pray

.. He added that nobody can save us except him. I really with my full mind called guruvayoorappa , Shiva and prayed sincerely. I was weeping because no body was near me , my father , mother , brother & relatives all are in kerala ( India ) No body knows my condition . Only the god was near me. Then suddenly one Doctor came and tried to reposition the born . And fortunately he succeeded in that. you should understand that the decision of operation was taken by this doctor ( other three doctors already admitted that Decision). Why did he came to see me again ? Who send him alone ? who inspired him to try again ? only I know who did all these. And I prayed again & again. Then they plastered my hand after stitching the wound . Now my health is improving. Trust

Him . Do good things . He will be with you to solve your problems. Regards Gopa kumar Dubai U.A.E Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta.

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

That is Guruvayurappan...My sweet krsnanGeetha Nair <geethasnin wrote: God is great!! GOPA KUMAR <gop_god > wrote: Dear Devotees I am Gopa kumar From Dubai .Last Saturday I got an accident . I was crossing the Road . All the vehicles were waiting for the

signal so as usual i crossed the road. After crossing three tracks , I just I entered to the fourth & Last track in which the signal was green I don't know what happened i had been thrown away to the foot path by a car . I couldn't realize what happened . But after two three minutes I realized that a car hitted me . Lot of people surrounded me and was taking care of me . then I understood it is little serious . when I look my pants it was full of blood , then I got the feeling that blood is coming from my face . But when i saw my thumb was fractured and a big wound appeared near that thump and it was bleeding badly. Suddenly police & Ambulance came. Then I clearly told to the police that it was not the mistake of the driver and also I apologized the driver.when I stood up I was not able to balance my body . My left side was full of pain . The Doctors checked my

head & Chest to make sure that nothing seriously happened. They took me to the hospital and took the X-ray . The position of the born has been changed after the fracture they tried to retain the position and they failed to do so. They cannot stitch the wound untill the repositioning of that born so it was bleeading . Then one senior doctor came and told me that it needs operation and will cost Dhs-8000/- ( Rs-1,00,000/-) .He advised me to go to the Govt hospital where it will cost only Dhs-2000/- . I went to the govt hospital while my friends & relatives joined me and helped me. In govt hospital the four doctors tried to retain the position of my thump and they confirmed to do the operation. And I was lying on the bed , one guy who also got accident by a crane (malayalee) was lying on another bed told me to pray . He

added that nobody can save us except him. I really with my full mind called guruvayoorappa , Shiva and prayed sincerely. I was weeping because no body was near me , my father , mother , brother & relatives all are in kerala ( India ) No body knows my condition . Only the god was near me. Then suddenly one Doctor came and tried to reposition the born . And fortunately he succeeded in that. you should understand that the decision of operation was taken by this doctor ( other three doctors already admitted that Decision). Why did he came to see me again ? Who send him alone ? who inspired him to try again ? only I know who did all these. And I prayed again & again. Then they plastered my hand after stitching the wound . Now my health is improving. Trust Him .

Do good things . He will be with you to solve your problems. Regards Gopa kumar Dubai U.A.E Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta. Geetha Nair Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business.

I was moved to tears at hearing Gopakumar. Who eise but our Narayana came as doctor. Thank u GuruvayurappaChandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote: Ohm Narayanaya Namah Dear Gopa Kumar, Aarum illathavarkku Deivam Thuna. Bhagavante leela ennu mathram. Guruvayoorappante anugrahathinnum poorna sukhathinnum Ayi prarthikkunnu. Chandra Sekharan Menon GOPA KUMAR <gop_god > wrote: Dear Devotees I am Gopa kumar From Dubai .Last Saturday I got an accident . I was crossing the Road . All the vehicles were waiting for the signal so as usual i crossed the road. After crossing three tracks , I just I entered to the fourth & Last track in which the signal was green I don't know what happened i had been thrown away to the foot path by a car . I couldn't realize what happened . But after two three minutes I realized that a car hitted me . Lot of people surrounded me and was taking care of me . then I understood it is little serious . when I look my pants it was full of blood , then I got the feeling that blood is coming from my face .

But when i saw my thumb was fractured and a big wound appeared near that thump and it was bleeding badly. Suddenly police & Ambulance came. Then I clearly told to the police that it was not the mistake of the driver and also I apologized the driver.when I stood up I was not able to balance my body . My left side was full of pain . The Doctors checked my head & Chest to make sure that nothing seriously happened. They took me to the hospital and took the X-ray . The position of the born has been changed after the fracture they tried to retain the position and they failed to do so. They cannot stitch the wound untill the repositioning of that born so it was bleeading . Then one senior doctor came and told me that it needs operation and will cost Dhs-8000/- ( Rs-1,00,000/-) .He advised me to go to the Govt hospital where it will cost only Dhs-2000/- . I went to the govt hospital while my friends & relatives joined me and helped me. In govt hospital the four doctors tried to retain the position of my thump and they confirmed to do the operation. And I was lying on the bed , one guy who also got accident by a crane (malayalee) was lying on another bed told me to pray . He added that nobody can save us except him. I really with my full mind called guruvayoorappa , Shiva and prayed sincerely. I was weeping because no body was near me , my father , mother , brother & relatives all are in kerala ( India ) No body knows my condition . Only the god was near me. Then suddenly one Doctor came and tried to reposition the born . And fortunately he succeeded in that. you should understand that the decision of operation was taken by this doctor ( other three doctors already admitted that

Decision). Why did he came to see me again ? Who send him alone ? who inspired him to try again ? only I know who did all these. And I prayed again & again. Then they plastered my hand after stitching the wound . Now my health is improving. Trust Him . Do good things . He will be with you to solve your problems. Regards Gopa kumar Dubai U.A.E Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta.

Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.

guruvayurappa rakshikkaneRohini Mohan <moh_rohini wrote: I was moved to tears at hearing Gopakumar. Who eise but our Narayana came as doctor. Thank u GuruvayurappaChandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 > wrote: Ohm Narayanaya Namah Dear Gopa Kumar, Aarum illathavarkku Deivam Thuna. Bhagavante leela ennu mathram. Guruvayoorappante anugrahathinnum poorna sukhathinnum Ayi prarthikkunnu. Chandra Sekharan Menon GOPA KUMAR <gop_god > wrote: Dear Devotees I am Gopa kumar From Dubai .Last Saturday I got an accident . I was crossing the Road . All the vehicles were waiting for the signal so as usual i crossed the road. After crossing three tracks , I just I entered to the fourth & Last track in which the signal was green I don't know what happened i had been thrown away to the foot path by a car . I couldn't realize what happened . But after two three minutes I realized that a car hitted me

.. Lot of people surrounded me and was taking care of me . then I understood it is little serious . when I look my pants it was full of blood , then I got the feeling that blood is coming from my face . But when i saw my thumb was fractured and a big wound appeared near that thump and it was bleeding badly. Suddenly police & Ambulance came. Then I clearly told to the police that it was not the mistake of the driver and also I apologized the driver.when I stood up I was not able to balance my body . My left side was full of pain . The Doctors checked my head & Chest to make sure that nothing seriously happened. They took me to the hospital and took the X-ray . The position of the born has been changed after the fracture they tried to retain the position and they failed to do so. They cannot stitch the wound untill the repositioning of that born so it was

bleeading . Then one senior doctor came and told me that it needs operation and will cost Dhs-8000/- ( Rs-1,00,000/-) .He advised me to go to the Govt hospital where it will cost only Dhs-2000/- . I went to the govt hospital while my friends & relatives joined me and helped me. In govt hospital the four doctors tried to retain the position of my thump and they confirmed to do the operation. And I was lying on the bed , one guy who also got accident by a crane (malayalee) was lying on another bed told me to pray . He added that nobody can save us except him. I really with my full mind called guruvayoorappa , Shiva and prayed sincerely. I was weeping because no body was near me , my father , mother , brother & relatives all are in kerala ( India ) No body knows my condition . Only the god was near me. Then suddenly one Doctor came and tried to

reposition the born . And fortunately he succeeded in that. you should understand that the decision of operation was taken by this doctor ( other three doctors already admitted that Decision). Why did he came to see me again ? Who send him alone ? who inspired him to try again ? only I know who did all these. And I prayed again & again. Then they plastered my hand after stitching the wound . Now my health is improving. Trust Him . Do good things . He will be with you to solve your problems. Regards Gopa kumar Dubai U.A.E Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta. Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.

Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited.