IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Mukti or Moksha, Salvation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jai Sreekrishna Dear Shri Gopalakrishnaji First of all let me thank you for the effort you are putting in to post article on Srimad Bhagavtahm in such simple language(Just like our Poonthanamji) that anyone can understand. In the first instalment, you have dealt with the ten basic characteristics of a Purana about which I was not at all aware. Thank you for explaining the same . Smt. Sarojaji is also putting her best efforts to acquaint us in detail the Bhagavatha Puranam in detail step by step. She is covering the whole purana in small parts. Really the members of this group are blessed ones to be in association with devoted and learned persons like both of you In your postings, you

have started with the 11th skanda - Mukti, Moksha or salvation. I have heard that the 11th skanda - Ekadasha skanda deals with Bhagavatha Dharms. In Saptaham , the Aacharyas hardly get time to elaborate much on this skanda due to shortage of time. Normally the Leelas of my Great Kannan are said elaborately which leaves behind very little time for this skandam. It is HIS prerana that you do this in simple language for the benefit of the entire group. Thanks to HIM Is it that Bharata , eldest son of King Rishaba is known as "Jada Bharata" as well? The four Purusharthams are explained well . I only hope and pray to Almighty Kannan that I gets more and more to learn from your postings and with HIS blessings , atleast I can give a try to follow the path "Sreyo

Marga" alongwith "Preyo-Marga" . Waiting impatiently to receive the third instalment of the posting regarding different paths available to attain mukti Humbly Syamala "K.V Gopalakrishna" <gopalakrishna.kv wrote: Dear all,The second instalment on the "Bhagavata Dharmas" is attached.LoveKVG.