IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Sunita goes to SPACE with Bhagavad Gita and Lord Ganesh!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ohm Narayanaya Namah Dear Sunilji, Thanks for sharing this news that our Baghavat Geetha is orbiting our Earth - Bhoomidevi - with Sunitha Williams. May Our Lord Guruvayoorappan bless her and praying for her and the entire team's safe return. Ohm Narayanaya Namah Chandra Sekharan MenonSunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote: Dear Devotees,I was really thrilled to learn that astronaut Sunita Williams iscarrying a copy of 'Bhagavad Gita' and an idol of

Lord Ganesha tospace with her.Sunita reached space station on Sunday night along with six othermembers of the NASA team in the space shuttle Discovery.She is carrying a letter in Hindi from her father, a copy of Gita, anidol of Ganesha and a packet of samosas among other things. She willbe living in space station for the next six months.Considering the small baggage allowed for space travel, it is great toknow that she is making all of us happy by carrying a Ganesha idol andGita. [i also likes to point out the religious freedom we have inUnited States (and Canada) that many are not aware.]Let us all pray for Sunita and other crew members to have a great stayand a safe journey back home to mother earth.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.http://www.ibnlive.com/news/2nd-woman-of-indian-origin-in-space/28127-11.html

Jai Sreekrishna Dear Shri Sunil Yes it is really thrilling that our Bhagavat Gita and idol of Lord Ganesha have been carried by Ms. Sunita Williams to space. May Lord Vigneshwara remove all the obstacles on their way and our Lord Kannan guide her and the crew throughout just as HE did for Arjuna so that their mission is successful I wish them all luck in their endeavour and a safe journey back to our Mother Earth Jai Sreekrishna SyamalaSunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote: Dear Devotees,I was really thrilled to learn that astronaut Sunita Williams iscarrying a copy of 'Bhagavad Gita' and an idol of Lord Ganesha tospace with her.Sunita reached space station on Sunday night along with six othermembers of the NASA team in the space shuttle Discovery.She is carrying a letter in Hindi from her father, a copy of Gita, anidol of Ganesha and a packet of samosas among other things. She willbe living in space station for the next six months.Considering the small baggage allowed for space travel, it is great toknow that she is making all of us happy by carrying a Ganesha idol andGita. [i also likes to point out the religious freedom we have inUnited States (and Canada) that many are

not aware.]Let us all pray for Sunita and other crew members to have a great stayand a safe journey back home to mother earth.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.http://www.ibnlive.com/news/2nd-woman-of-indian-origin-in-space/28127-11.html Do You ?Tired of spam? Mail has the

best spam protection around