IndiaDivine.org

Man of Realisation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ohm Narayanaya Namah Pranams to my G and thanks to Sarojaji for the posting about the topic I am really glad to get the answer without asking. This was my question. How to attain Realization while in Samsara sagaram Couple of weeks back I had come across a saying that was in Tamil Nayei kandaal kallai kaanom kallai kandaal naayei kanom I heard this in my childhood in Malayalam that "naaye kanumbo kallu kaanilla, kallu kaanumbo naaye kaanilla". As a child in those days my understanding then, was of the stray dogs and stone to throw at it. As I grew up

physically and now mentally after joining this group and finding my G, and that too after reading Naarayaneeyam -entering Dasakam 91now- my thinking has totally changed. I was told the real meaning of the Tamil version is that of a rocky dog statue. It appeared to be a real dog and when seen as a dog the rock disappears and when seen as a rock the dog disappears. Again it also matters to the state of mind of the person who is looking at it. I know now, in both -the rock and dog-, there is Brahman. I am trying to realize it with blessing from my G. How to realize the Brahman without renouncing the samsara bandham was my question, and thanks to you my G and Sarojaji for the wonderful postings. By following Karma yoga alone it is possible for one to realize the Brahman. That is the answer I got from your valuable postings. Thank you two for

that. Ohm Narayanaya Namah. Chandra Sekharan Menon