IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Man of Realisation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hari OM!

Great posting, Nai kanda Kalle kanna.... all these years I thought the first meaning

it opened my eyes towards that wording.

But I have anothe question now.. can we ever put each leg on one boat?

IN another words Karmayoga finally ends up in Sanayasa?

Any way when all these questions stops arising then one is realised is it not?

Hare Guruvayurappa

Krishna Prasad

On 12/12/06, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote:

Ohm Narayanaya Namah

Pranams to my G and thanks to Sarojaji for the posting about the topic

I am really glad to get the answer without asking.

This was my question. How to attain Realization while in Samsara sagaram

Couple of weeks back I had come across a saying that was in Tamil

Nayei kandaal kallai kaanom

kallai kandaal naayei kanom

I heard this in my childhood in Malayalam that " naaye kanumbo kallu kaanilla, kallu kaanumbo naaye kaanilla " . As a child in those days my understanding then, was of the stray dogs and stone to throw at it. As I grew up physically and now mentally after joining this group and finding my G, and that too after reading Naarayaneeyam -entering Dasakam 91now- my thinking has totally changed.

I was told the real meaning of the Tamil version is that of a rocky dog statue. It appeared to be a real dog and when seen as a dog the rock disappears and when seen as a rock the dog disappears. Again it also matters to the state of mind of the person who is looking at it.

I know now, in both -the rock and dog-, there is Brahman. I am trying to realize it with blessing from my G. How to realize the Brahman without renouncing the samsara bandham was my question, and thanks to you my G and Sarojaji for the wonderful postings. By following Karma yoga alone it is possible for one to realize the Brahman. That is the answer I got from your valuable postings. Thank you two for that.

Ohm Narayanaya Namah.

Chandra Sekharan Menon

-- dotcompals:

www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know.

If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred. "

There are two slokas in Gita which answer this point. 1.chapter5-sloka3 jnEyassa nithya sanyAsee yo na dvEshyathi na kAnkshathi know him to be a perpetual renouncer of the world who neither shuns nor seeks. Thus doing everything with detachment he does not get bound by his works, sukham

bandhaath pramuchyathe, his release from bondage is effortless. 2. chapter6-sloka1 anAsrithah karmaphalam karyam karma karOthi yah sa sannyAsee cha yOgee cha na niragnirnachAkruyah He who performs all actionswithout exoecting the fruits is a renouncer as well as a yOgin and not he who has

renounced the household fire and a non worker. Karmayoga is normally prescribed to the householder who has to discharge his duties which are obligatory in his stage of life. But by the same process he can scale the height of the yoga of meditation. The karma done without attachment giving up the fruit therein purifies the mind preparing him for the practice of dhyanayoga, Yoga of meditation. He is commended by Krishna as being the yogi and a sanyasi at the same time sannyaasa Renunciation , sannyaasa means giving up and he who does it is a sannyaasi. Yoga is the concentration of mind and he who has it is a yogi. So by merely giving up rituals and obligatory duties does not make one a sannyasi or an a yogi. The rejection of the agency , the feeling that I am the doer is common to both yoga and sannyasa. Without mental renunciation yoga is not possible Only to the oWhen one becomes detached from the sense objects and also from all works seeing no purpose to be realised by him through them, then, he is said to be a yogaarooda, one who has reached the peak of yoga. This is because once the desires are discarded , renunciation of work follows.ne who has not yet scaled the height of yoga of meditation need follow Karmayoga which serves as the means to

attain his goal. When he has already ascended to the height shamah , quiescence, which means withdrawal from all work is the means of salvation. When the peak is reached self is lifted up by itself. This implies that sannyas will result in course of time by itself and there is no need to strive for it.Also sannyasa means renunciation at mental level and not retiring to the forest. sarojaRamanujam Krishna Prasad <rkrishp99 wrote: Hari OM! Great posting, Nai kanda Kalle kanna.... all these years I thought the first meaning it opened my eyes towards that wording. But I have anothe question now.. can we ever put each leg on one boat? IN another words Karmayoga finally ends up

in Sanayasa? Any way when all these questions stops arising then one is realised is it not? Hare Guruvayurappa Krishna Prasad On 12/12/06, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 > wrote: Ohm Narayanaya Namah Pranams to my G and thanks to Sarojaji for the posting about the topic I am really glad to get the answer without asking. This was my question. How to attain Realization while in Samsara sagaram Couple of weeks back I had come across a saying that was in Tamil Nayei kandaal kallai kaanom kallai kandaal naayei kanom I heard this in my childhood in Malayalam that "naaye kanumbo kallu kaanilla, kallu kaanumbo naaye kaanilla". As a child in those days my understanding then, was of the stray dogs and stone to throw at it. As I grew up physically and now mentally after joining this group and finding my G, and that too after reading Naarayaneeyam -entering Dasakam 91now- my thinking has totally changed. I was told the real meaning of the Tamil version is that of a rocky dog statue. It appeared to be a real dog and when seen as a dog the rock disappears and when seen as a rock the dog disappears. Again it also matters to the state of mind

of the person who is looking at it. I know now, in both -the rock and dog-, there is Brahman. I am trying to realize it with blessing from my G. How to realize the Brahman without renouncing the samsara bandham was my question, and thanks to you my G and Sarojaji for the wonderful postings. By following Karma yoga alone it is possible for one to realize the Brahman. That is the answer I got from your valuable postings. Thank you two for that. Ohm Narayanaya Namah. Chandra Sekharan Menon -- dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5

USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know. If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred." May god bless you, Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit.

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta.