IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Narayaneeya Dinam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Narayana Bhaktas,

Radhe Krishna!

My best wishes and prayers to the Lord to bless His creations with an abundance of Ayur-arogya-soukhyam.

Love

KVG

On 12/13/06, Syamala Nair <syamalaraghunath wrote:

Jai Sreekrishna

Dear all,

Tomorrow is Narayaneeya Dinam which will be celebrated on a grad scale at our Gurupavanapuram.

I am also planning to take one day leave tomorrow and go to Vasai temple to attend the Sampoorna Narayaneeyam to be held by my teacher. It will be done with all poojas including Rugmini Swayamvaram etc.

May Lord Guruvayoorappan bestow good health, long life and happiness to all the devotees /families of this great group

Humbly

Syamala

• 11 months later...

The day on which Narayaneeyam was completed, 28th Vrichikam, is celebrated as Narayaneeyam day and it falls on the 14th of December.. Om namo narayanaaya

Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now.

• 4 weeks later...

//Om Namo Narayanaya// Thanks for reminding Narayaneeyam Dinam // Om Namo Narayanaya.//love not hatred, construction not destruction, nonviolence not violence, truth not untruth, kindness not cruelty towards allcreatures up on this beautiful earth.

Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how.

Dear all,

Narayaneeyam was completed on the Sukla Paksha Ekadasi day in the month

of Vrischikam. So it must really be celebrated on 20th December,

which is the Vaikunta Ekadasi day. I think Guruvayoor Devaswom has

erred, going by the date, instead of the thithi which is more important

in such mattwers.

Regards

KVG.

Indu wrote:

Narayaneeya dinam is observed tomorrow . December

the 14th..

OM NAMO NARAYANAAYA

Never miss a thing.

Make your homepage.

Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya Indeed what a Blessing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HANTHA BHAGYAM HANANAM we are the few who are blessed to be the devotees of the Lord of Guruvayoor. http://www.bhagavadgitausa.com/NARAYANEEYAM.htm Wishing every one a Happy, Healthy and Blessed Narayaneeyam Day snehapurvam vimalaIndu <sowparnika999 wrote: Narayaneeya dinam is observed tomorrow . December the 14th.. OM NAMO NARAYANAAYA Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Respected G,

Ohm Narayanaya Namah

I have a panchangam from Mathrubhumi that also notes today is Narayaneeya Dinam. If it is 20th December then the month will be Dhanu. May be they followed the Star Thiruvonam the Star for Our Lord???

I am not an astrologer or authority in this matter. Your clarification is appreciated and we all are grateful to you

Ohm Narayanaya Namah

Chandrasekharan

K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna.kvguruvayur Sent: Friday, December 14, 2007 4:15:27 AMRe: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Narayaneeya Dinam

Dear all,Narayaneeyam was completed on the Sukla Paksha Ekadasi day in the month of Vrischikam. So it must really be celebrated on 20th December, which is the Vaikunta Ekadasi day. I think Guruvayoor Devaswom has erred, going by the date, instead of the thithi which is more important in such mattwers.RegardsKVG.Indu wrote:

Narayaneeya dinam is observed tomorrow . December the 14th..

OM NAMO NARAYANAAYA

Dear Chandraji,

Radhe Krishna!

Yessir, you are right. 20th December will be Dhanu. They have

followed the Nakshatram Thiruvonam which is an important day for Vishnu.

Sorry for the wrong conclusion, which was based on the Thithi.

Hope you and family are keeping fine.

Regards

KVG.

Chandra Menon wrote:

Respected

G,

Ohm

Narayanaya Namah

I

have a panchangam from Mathrubhumi that also notes today is Narayaneeya

Dinam. If it is 20th December then the month will be Dhanu. May be they

followed the Star Thiruvonam the Star for Our Lord???

I

am not an astrologer or authority in this matter. Your clarification is

appreciated and we all are grateful to you

Ohm

Narayanaya Namah

Chandrasekharan

-----

Original Message ----

K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna.kv >

guruvayur

Friday, December 14, 2007 4:15:27 AM

Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Narayaneeya Dinam

Dear all,

Narayaneeyam was completed on the Sukla Paksha Ekadasi day in the month

of Vrischikam. So it must really be celebrated on 20th December,

which is the Vaikunta Ekadasi day. I think Guruvayoor Devaswom has

erred, going by the date, instead of the thithi which is more important

in such mattwers.

Regards

KVG.

Indu wrote:

Narayaneeya dinam is observed tomorrow . December

the 14th..

OM NAMO NARAYANAAYA

Respected G,

Please, Please I would like to be what I am and Please do not address me sir which I feel very uncomfortable. I still consider you as my G - Guru.

Thanks for your kind inquiry and by Grace or the BIG G and your best wishes we all are fine.

I got the Mathrubhumi calendar for 2008 in which Narayaneeya dhinam is on 13 Dec 2008. That day is neither the star Thiruvonam nor the Thithi Ekadasi.

Do they follow Vrischikam 28 as the day for Narayaneeya Dinam? I do not know. I will have to wait till Jun to get the Panchangam to find it out.

I listen to Narayaneeyam every day and it does not matter to me as every day is Narayaneeya Dhinam to me.

Ohm Narayanaya Namah

Chandrasekharan

K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna.kvguruvayur Sent: Friday, December 14, 2007 10:48:41 PMRe: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Narayaneeya Dinam

Dear Chandraji,Radhe Krishna!Yessir, you are right. 20th December will be Dhanu. They have followed the Nakshatram Thiruvonam which is an important day for Vishnu.Sorry for the wrong conclusion, which was based on the Thithi.Hope you and family are keeping fine.RegardsKVG.Chandra Menon wrote:

Respected G,

Ohm Narayanaya Namah

I have a panchangam from Mathrubhumi that also notes today is Narayaneeya Dinam. If it is 20th December then the month will be Dhanu. May be they followed the Star Thiruvonam the Star for Our Lord???

I am not an astrologer or authority in this matter. Your clarification is appreciated and we all are grateful to you

Ohm Narayanaya Namah

Chandrasekharan

K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna. kv (AT) gmail (DOT) com>guruvayur@grou ps.comFriday, December 14, 2007 4:15:27 AMRe: [Guruvayur/Guruvayo or] Narayaneeya Dinam

Dear all,Narayaneeyam was completed on the Sukla Paksha Ekadasi day in the month of Vrischikam. So it must really be celebrated on 20th December, which is the Vaikunta Ekadasi day. I think Guruvayoor Devaswom has erred, going by the date, instead of the thithi which is more important in such mattwers.RegardsKVG.Indu wrote:

Narayaneeya dinam is observed tomorrow . December the 14th..

OM NAMO NARAYANAAYA