>

> Also, we would not want to start something and stop

> in the mid way

> because of the lack of interest or too few people

> shows up.

>

> So, members, please reply if you are really serious

> about learning

> Sanskrit before we can request to a teacher.

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya:

>

> Sunil.

>

> guruvayur , " Krishna Prasad "

> <rkrishp99 wrote:

> >

> > Hari OM!

> >

> > Sunilji and all other members,

> >

> > What progress we have like starting a Sanskrit

> class in this group

> or start

> > a sub sanskrit group

> > Sarojam ji sent an email already regarding this

> but nothing heard after

> > that.

> >

> > With Love & OM!

> >

> > Swami Saranam

> >

> > Krishna Prasad

> >

>

>

>

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download

Now! http://messenger./download.php

II am really interested in learning sanskrit. Please ask sarojaji to start online classSunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote: Dear KP and other Members,If there is enough interest from our members, I can talk with some ofthe Sanskrit teachers here in Bayarea and request them to start anonline class using a seperate Sankrit learning group.If Sarojaji, KVG or any other senior Gurus in our group is willing tolend a hand, it will be most welcome. However, I do understand thetime constraint

involved with such a commitment and understand fully for not having time.Also, we would not want to start something and stop in the mid waybecause of the lack of interest or too few people shows up.So, members, please reply if you are really serious about learningSanskrit before we can request to a teacher. Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.guruvayur , "Krishna Prasad" <rkrishp99 wrote:>> Hari OM!> > Sunilji and all other members,> > What progress we have like starting a Sanskrit class in this groupor start> a sub sanskrit group> Sarojam ji sent an email already regarding this but nothing heard after> that.> > With Love & OM!> > Swami Saranam> > Krishna Prasad> Tired of spam? Mail has the

best spam protection around

Ohm Narayanaya Namah Sunilji and all who want to learn Sanskrit. Learning is very good and I am also interested even though I am a bit old person. I want to prove that a man is never too old to learn. The younger group will be benefitted too. But a word of caution as Sunilji said, that we need dedicated and sincere persons to start one and after starting it should not be stopped for want of particapants. Besides, I am not sure how this online classes will function specially for Sanskrit which commands more of the Sound - uchaaaNam- without that its effect will not be perfect. If we want to LISTEN to the sound then we definitely need additional software for the teacher to communicate. I am thinking aloud of the possible difficulties but, I am sure we all can surmount that too. Sarojaji is the right person and I too REQUEST for her consent or like Sunilji said anyone

from Bay area will be nice if they have all the tools to accomplish this task. Looking forward to the days ahead Ohm Narayanaya Namah Chandra Sekharan Menon Rohini Mohan <moh_rohini wrote: II am really interested in learning sanskrit. Please ask sarojaji to start online classSunil Menon <menon_sunil > wrote: Dear KP and other Members,If there is enough interest from our members, I can talk with some ofthe Sanskrit teachers here in Bayarea and request them to start anonline class using a seperate Sankrit learning group.If Sarojaji, KVG or any other senior Gurus in our group is willing tolend a hand, it will be most welcome. However, I do understand thetime constraint involved with such a commitment and understand fully for not having time.Also, we would not want to start something and stop in the mid waybecause of the lack of interest or too few people shows up.So, members, please reply if you are really serious about learningSanskrit before we can request to a teacher. Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.guruvayur , "Krishna Prasad" <rkrishp99 wrote:>> Hari OM!> > Sunilji and all other

members,> > What progress we have like starting a Sanskrit class in this groupor start> a sub sanskrit group> Sarojam ji sent an email already regarding this but nothing heard after> that.> > With Love & OM!> > Swami Saranam> > Krishna Prasad>

Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya; Ohm Namo Narrayanaya

I also would like to study Sancrit.

Regards

Keerthi Kumar

Bahrain

Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya; Ohm Namo Narrayanaya

--- Rema Sriram <remasriram wrote:

>

> You could count me for this.

>

> Radhe Krishna!!!

>

> --- Sunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote:

>

> > Dear KP and other Members,

> >

> > If there is enough interest from our members, I

> can

> > talk with some of

> > the Sanskrit teachers here in Bayarea and request

> > them to start an

> > online class using a seperate Sankrit learning

> > group.

> >

> > If Sarojaji, KVG or any other senior Gurus in our

> > group is willing to

> > lend a hand, it will be most welcome. However, I

> do

> > understand the

> > time constraint involved with such a commitment

> and

> > understand fully for not having time.

> >

> > Also, we would not want to start something and

> stop

> > in the mid way

> > because of the lack of interest or too few people

> > shows up.

> >

> > So, members, please reply if you are really

> serious

> > about learning

> > Sanskrit before we can request to a teacher.

> >

> > Om Namo Narayanaya:

> >

> > Sunil.

> >

> > guruvayur , " Krishna Prasad "

> > <rkrishp99 wrote:

> > >

> > > Hari OM!

> > >

> > > Sunilji and all other members,

> > >

> > > What progress we have like starting a Sanskrit

> > class in this group

> > or start

> > > a sub sanskrit group

> > > Sarojam ji sent an email already regarding this

> > but nothing heard after

> > > that.

> > >

> > > With Love & OM!

> > >

> > > Swami Saranam

> > >

> > > Krishna Prasad

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

> Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your

> Messenger. Download Now!

> http://messenger./download.php

>

Jai Sreekrishna I am also interested in learning Sanskrit. I only hope it functions well once started and as you have said correctly, we cannot leave it half way . Therefore my humble suggestion is to first take the opinion of members like Shri Gopalakrishnanji and Smt. Sarojaji as they will be able to guide us well just as they do in many other matters Humbly SyamalaSunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote:

Dear KP and other Members,If there is enough interest from our members, I can talk with some ofthe Sanskrit teachers here in Bayarea and request them to start anonline class using a seperate Sankrit learning group.If Sarojaji, KVG or any other senior Gurus in our group is willing tolend a hand, it will be most welcome. However, I do understand thetime constraint involved with such a commitment and understand fully for not having time.Also, we would not want to start something and stop in the mid waybecause of the lack of interest or too few people shows up.So, members, please reply if you are really serious about learningSanskrit before we can request to a teacher. Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.guruvayur , "Krishna Prasad" <rkrishp99 wrote:>> Hari OM!> >

Sunilji and all other members,> > What progress we have like starting a Sanskrit class in this groupor start> a sub sanskrit group> Sarojam ji sent an email already regarding this but nothing heard after> that.> > With Love & OM!> > Swami Saranam> > Krishna Prasad>