IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Fwd: specimen sanskrit lessons

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Madam, The print is too small and not readable. I would like to know from other members, if they were able to take a readable print out, so that I can also do the same. Thanks & Regards, Geetha NairSaroja Ramanujam <sarojram18 wrote: Slideshow | Print at Home | Order Prints | Save to: My Photos or My Computer Click a photo to view a larger version on Photos. See links above for more options. Note: forwarded message attached. sanskrit lesson 2 sanskrit lesson-1 May god bless you, Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit. The larger versions of these photos will be available until March 22, 2007 (90 days) Share your pictures with PhotoMail from Mail. Learn More Go to Photos Fri, 22 Dec 2006 07:04:19 -0800 (PST)Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18specimen sanskrit lessonsGuru-Kukam I am attaching specimen lessons for sanskrit class.I have scanned from the book and can send only as attachments.If the members are happy with this I can continue in the same manner.Tghe members have to go through the lesson and ask doubts when i starte giving the words which I will explain. First let me know whether this method is ok. Or else you may have to download sanskrit fonts. saroja ramanujam May god bless you, Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit. Geetha Nair Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php

You have to zoom it and see>if members are unable to make it I will try to send it by parts zooming it. sarojaRamanujamGeetha Nair <geethasnin wrote: Dear Madam, The print is too small and not readable. I would like to know from other members, if they were able to take a readable print out, so that I can also do the same. Thanks & Regards, Geetha NairSaroja

Ramanujam <sarojram18 > wrote: Slideshow | Print at Home | Order Prints | Save to: My Photos or My Computer Click a photo to view a larger version on Photos. See links above for more options. Note: forwarded message attached. sanskrit lesson 2 sanskrit lesson-1 May god bless you, Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit. The larger versions of these photos will be available until March 22, 2007 (90 days) Share your pictures with PhotoMail from Mail. Learn More Go to Photos Fri, 22 Dec 2006 07:04:19 -0800 (PST)Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18 >specimen sanskrit lessonsGuru-Kukam I am attaching specimen lessons for sanskrit class.I have scanned from the book and can send only

as attachments.If the members are happy with this I can continue in the same manner.Tghe members have to go through the lesson and ask doubts when i starte giving the words which I will explain. First let me know whether this method is ok. Or else you may have to download sanskrit fonts. saroja ramanujam May god bless you, Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit. Geetha Nair Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php May god bless you, Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit. Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam protection

around

HARI AUMDear Madam,Even after zooming it is not legible as the quality of the print it self is not that good.If it is typed again, then it will be legible, after magnifying to proper size.Hence scanning from this book (where the printing is not that good and with faded pages the contrast also is poor).Regards,nb nair.Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18 wrote: You have to zoom it and see>if members are unable to make it I will try to send it by parts zooming it. sarojaRamanujamGeetha Nair <geethasnin (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Madam, The print is too small and not readable. I would like to know from other members, if they were able to take a readable print out, so that I can also do the same. Thanks & Regards, Geetha NairSaroja Ramanujam <sarojram18 > wrote: Slideshow | Print at Home | Order Prints | Save to: My Photos or My Computer

Click a photo to view a larger version on Photos. See links above for more options. Note: forwarded message attached. sanskrit lesson 2 sanskrit lesson-1 May god bless you, Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit. The larger versions of these photos will be available until March 22, 2007 (90 days) Share your pictures with PhotoMail from Mail. Learn More Go to Photos Fri, 22 Dec 2006 07:04:19 -0800 (PST)Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18 >specimen sanskrit lessonsGuru-Kukam I am attaching specimen lessons for sanskrit class.I have scanned from the book and can send only as attachments.If the members are happy with this I can continue in the same manner.Tghe members have to go through the lesson and ask doubts when i starte giving the words which I will explain. First let me know

whether this method is ok. Or else you may have to download sanskrit fonts. saroja ramanujam May god bless you, Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit. Geetha Nair Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php May god bless you, Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit. Do You

? Scientific Officer(Retired), Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Bombay. The Golden Conduct-Rule applicable to almost all religions:Do Unto Others As You Would Have Them Do Unto YouRef. Religion for Dummies. ISBN: 07645-5264-3, page: 34. Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam

protection around

OK I will cut it in parts and send it Let us see if it is betterNBhaskaran Nair <nbnair2000 wrote: HARI AUMDear Madam,Even after zooming it is not legible as the quality of the print it self is not that good.If it is typed again, then it will be legible, after magnifying to proper size.Hence scanning from this book (where the printing is not that good and with faded pages the contrast also is poor).Regards,nb nair.Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18 > wrote: You have to zoom it and see>if members are unable to make it I will try to send it by parts zooming it. sarojaRamanujamGeetha Nair <geethasnin (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Madam, The print is too small and not readable. I would like to know from other members, if they were able to take a readable print out, so that I can also do the same. Thanks & Regards, Geetha NairSaroja Ramanujam <sarojram18 > wrote: Slideshow | Print at Home | Order Prints | Save to: My Photos or My Computer Click a photo to view a larger version on Photos. See links above for more options. Note: forwarded message attached. sanskrit lesson 2 sanskrit lesson-1 May god bless you, Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A.,

Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit. The larger versions of these photos will be available until March 22, 2007 (90 days) Share your pictures with PhotoMail from Mail. Learn More Go to Photos Fri, 22 Dec 2006 07:04:19 -0800 (PST)Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18 >specimen sanskrit lessonsGuru-Kukam I am attaching specimen lessons for sanskrit class.I have scanned from the book and can send only as attachments.If the members are happy with this I can continue in the same manner.Tghe members have to go through the lesson and ask doubts when i starte giving the words which I will explain. First let me know whether this method is ok. Or else you may have to download sanskrit fonts. saroja

ramanujam May god bless you, Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit. Geetha Nair Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from

your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php May god bless you, Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit. Scientific Officer(Retired), Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Bombay. The Golden Conduct-Rule applicable to almost all religions:Do Unto Others As You Would Have Them Do Unto YouRef. Religion for Dummies. ISBN: 07645-5264-3, page: 34. Tired of spam? Mail has the best

spam protection around

HARI AUMDear Madam,It is GREAT - It is very clear and legible.Excellant document.Thanks.NB Nair.Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18 wrote: OK I will cut it in parts and send it Let us see if it is betterNBhaskaran Nair <nbnair2000 > wrote: HARI AUMDear Madam,Even after zooming it is not legible as the quality of the print it self

is not that good.If it is typed again, then it will be legible, after magnifying to proper size.Hence scanning from this book (where the printing is not that good and with faded pages the contrast also is poor).Regards,nb nair.Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18 > wrote: You have to zoom it and see>if members are unable to make it I will try to send it by parts zooming it. sarojaRamanujamGeetha Nair <geethasnin (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Madam, The print is too small and not readable. I would like to know from other members, if they were able to take a

readable print out, so that I can also do the same. Thanks & Regards, Geetha NairSaroja Ramanujam <sarojram18 > wrote: Slideshow | Print at Home | Order Prints | Save to: My Photos or My Computer Click a photo to view a larger version on Photos. See links above for more options. Note: forwarded message attached. sanskrit lesson 2 sanskrit lesson-1 May god bless you, Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit. The larger versions of these photos will be available until March 22, 2007 (90 days) Share your pictures with PhotoMail from Mail. Learn More Go to Photos Fri, 22 Dec 2006 07:04:19 -0800 (PST)Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18 >specimen sanskrit lessonsGuru-Kukam I am attaching specimen

lessons for sanskrit class.I have scanned from the book and can send only as attachments.If the members are happy with this I can continue in the same manner.Tghe members have to go through the lesson and ask doubts when i starte giving the words which I will explain. First let me know whether this method is ok. Or else you may have to download sanskrit fonts. saroja ramanujam May god bless you, Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit.

Geetha Nair Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php May god bless you, Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit. Scientific Officer(Retired), Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Bombay. The Golden Conduct-Rule applicable to almost all religions:Do Unto Others As You Would Have Them Do Unto YouRef. Religion for Dummies. ISBN: 07645-5264-3, page: 34. NB Nair, Scientific Officer(Retired), Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Bombay.Phone # 09869030507. The Golden Conduct-Rule applicable to almost all religions:Do Unto Others As You Would Have Them Do Unto YouRef. Religion for Dummies. ISBN: 07645-5264-3, page: 34. Tired of spam? Mail has

the best spam protection around