IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Gods Blessings

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Radhe Krishna!

Hearty congrats to the grandparents and parents of Little Radhika on

the proud occasion of Yoga-maya in the form of Radha-rani taking

another glorious incarnation in the Chandra-vamsa!

No doubt, it is, indeed, a proud moment for all of us in the group, as

it has coincided with completion of the reading of the 100th chapter of

Narayaneeyam when the great "G" has revealed Himself in the form of His

dearest devotee!

May the little illustrious one be the recipient of all divine grace,

and be the harbinger of a deluge of "Sandrananda-jharee" and an

abundance of "AYUR-AROGYA-SOUKHYAM" to one and all in the family.

Love

kvg

Chandra Menon wrote:

Ohm Narayanaya Namah

Pranams to my G and respected other

members,

I completed my Narayaneeyam reading on

21st Dec on the 100th day and Lord Guruvayoorappan blessed our family

in the form of a new baby girl Radhika Krishnan to

my daughter on 22 Dec 2006.. Baby was due second week of Jan.

I seek HIS blessings for her healthy and

long life.

Wishing all members a very happy, healthy

and prosperous New Year

Chandra Sekharan Menon

Hari OM!

Congratulation Chandra Menon Sir.. May the new born Radhika become a

great Bhaktha of our Lord of Guruvayur.. Sri Unni kannan.

With Love & OM! Swami Saranam

Krishna Prasad

On 12/27/06, K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna.kv wrote:

Radhe Krishna!Hearty congrats to the grandparents and parents of Little Radhika on the proud occasion of Yoga-maya in the form of Radha-rani taking another glorious incarnation in the Chandra-vamsa!

No doubt, it is, indeed, a proud moment for all of us in the group, as it has coincided with completion of the reading of the 100th chapter of Narayaneeyam when the great " G " has revealed Himself in the form of His dearest devotee!

May the little illustrious one be the recipient of all divine grace, and be the harbinger of a deluge of " Sandrananda-jharee " and an abundance of " AYUR-AROGYA-SOUKHYAM " to one and all in the family.

LovekvgChandra Menon wrote:

Ohm Narayanaya Namah

Pranams to my G and respected other members,

I completed my Narayaneeyam reading on 21st Dec on the 100th day and Lord Guruvayoorappan blessed our family in the form of a new baby girl Radhika Krishnan to my daughter on 22 Dec 2006.. Baby was due second week of Jan.

I seek HIS blessings for her healthy and long life.

Wishing all members a very happy, healthy and prosperous New Year

Chandra Sekharan Menon

-- dotcompals:

www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know.

If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred. "

OHM NAMO NARRAYANAYA; ONM NAMO BHAGAVATHE VASUDEVAYA

Congratulations ChandraSekharan Menonge. I hope his

blessing will always with be you and your family.

Regards

Keerthi Kumar

Bahrain

OHM NAMO NARRAYANAYA; ONM NAMO BHAGAVATHE VASUDEVAYA

--- Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote:

> Ohm Narayanaya Namah

> Pranams to my G and respected other members,

> I completed my Narayaneeyam reading on 21st Dec on

> the 100th day and Lord Guruvayoorappan blessed our

> family in the form of a new baby girl Radhika

> Krishnan to my daughter on 22 Dec 2006.. Baby was

> due second week of Jan.

> I seek HIS blessings for her healthy and long

> life.

> Wishing all members a very happy, healthy and

> prosperous New Year

> Chandra Sekharan Menon

>

>

HARI AUM

Congratulations. Guruvayurappan's blessings are always

going to be there with Radhika Krishnan and all in

your Family.

Regards

Balagopal

--- Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote:

> Ohm Narayanaya Namah

> Pranams to my G and respected other members,

> I completed my Narayaneeyam reading on 21st Dec on

> the 100th day and Lord Guruvayoorappan blessed our

> family in the form of a new baby girl Radhika

> Krishnan to my daughter on 22 Dec 2006.. Baby was

> due second week of Jan.

> I seek HIS blessings for her healthy and long

> life.

> Wishing all members a very happy, healthy and

> prosperous New Year

> Chandra Sekharan Menon

>

>

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download

Now! http://messenger./download.php

Keerthibhai Thank You Ohm Narayanaya Namah Chandra Sekharan MenonKEERTHI KUMAR V MENON <keerthibai wrote: OHM NAMO NARRAYANAYA; ONM NAMO BHAGAVATHE VASUDEVAYACongratulations ChandraSekharan Menonge. I hope hisblessing will always with be you and your family.RegardsKeerthi Kumar BahrainOHM NAMO NARRAYANAYA; ONM NAMO BHAGAVATHE VASUDEVAYA--- Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 > wrote:> Ohm Narayanaya Namah> Pranams to my G and respected other members,> I completed my Narayaneeyam reading on 21st Dec on> the 100th day and Lord Guruvayoorappan blessed our> family in the form of a new baby girl Radhika> Krishnan to my daughter on 22 Dec 2006.. Baby was> due second week of Jan.> I seek HIS blessings for her healthy and long> life.> Wishing all members a very happy, healthy and> prosperous New Year> Chandra Sekharan Menon> >

Krishna Prasadji Thank you.. Its really Krishna's Prasadam and we will do all we can for the new born and try our best to bring her up. We need Bhagavan's blessings and praying for that Ohm Narayanaya Namah Chandra Sekharan Menon Krishna Prasad <rkrishp99 wrote: Hari OM! Congratulation Chandra Menon Sir.. May the new born Radhika become a great Bhaktha of our Lord of Guruvayur.. Sri Unni kannan. With Love & OM! Swami Saranam Krishna Prasad On 12/27/06, K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna.kv > wrote: Radhe Krishna!Hearty congrats to the grandparents and parents of Little Radhika on the proud occasion of Yoga-maya in the form of Radha-rani taking another glorious incarnation in the Chandra-vamsa!No doubt, it is, indeed, a proud moment for all of us in the group, as it has coincided with completion of the reading of the 100th chapter of Narayaneeyam when the great "G" has revealed Himself in the form of His dearest devotee! May the little illustrious one be the recipient of

all divine grace, and be the harbinger of a deluge of "Sandrananda-jharee" and an abundance of "AYUR-AROGYA-SOUKHYAM" to one and all in the family. LovekvgChandra Menon wrote: Ohm Narayanaya Namah Pranams to my G and respected other members, I completed my Narayaneeyam reading on 21st Dec on the 100th day and Lord Guruvayoorappan blessed our family in the form of a new baby girl Radhika Krishnan to my daughter on 22 Dec 2006.. Baby was due second week of Jan. I seek HIS blessings for her healthy and long life. Wishing all members a very happy, healthy and prosperous New Year Chandra Sekharan Menon -- dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know. If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred."

Jai Sreekrishna Dear Shri Chandra Menonji Congratulations on the arrival of the new born Radhika and I pray to KANNAN for her Ayur Arogya Saukhyam and also pray that she becomes an ardent devotee of KANNAN. I am sure she will because she is blessed with grand father like you who is a sincere devotee of Kannan and HIS Blessings will be always with the little one Humbly Syamala Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote: Chandra Menon wrote: Ohm Narayanaya Namah Pranams to my G and respected other members, I completed my Narayaneeyam reading on 21st Dec on the 100th day and Lord Guruvayoorappan blessed our family in the form of a new baby girl Radhika Krishnan to my daughter on 22 Dec 2006.. Baby was due second week of Jan. I seek HIS blessings for her healthy and long

life. Wishing all members a very happy, healthy and prosperous New Year Chandra Sekharan Menon -- dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know. If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the

sin even with an excess of hatred."