IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] narayaneeyam mp3 files uploaded...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ohm Narayanaya Namah Dear Arun Pillai and Sreenivasa Rao Thanks for the mp3 version. I thought the entire Narayaneeyam would be in the file but only Dasakams 1, 100, 69, and -78/79- were additional to the one I had already. During my Muscat days in 1980s I had the audio cassetts by Shri V. Ramachandran the entire 1-100 dasakams of Narayaneeyam in 10 cassets, but now I do not have them. I wish I can get them now and recite it. Ohm Narayanaya Namah Chandra Sekharan Menon Arun P Pillai <arunppillay wrote: OM NAMO NARAYANAYADear all,We have uploaded Narayaneeyam MP3s (5 files) to Sreenivas's briefcase. He is ready to share it to the group.here it is ...http://briefcase./sramisetty (AT) sbcglobal (DOT) netORguruvayur/linksNARAYANEEYAM link is available there.Radhe Shyam,Sreenivas & Arun Sunil Menon <menon_sunil > wrote: Thanks Sreeni and Arun. Please feel free to send it to the group and also create a web link in the LINKS folder of our group so that people can use it.Wishing you both a Very Happy New

Year!!Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil

Ohm Namo Narayanaya!!! As you have told, I also had those 10 cassettes of Sri. Ramachandran, and I am searching for the MP3 version of the same. If I get MP3 version I will upload. If it is already available please enlighten.. DamodaranChandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote: Ohm Narayanaya Namah Dear Arun Pillai and Sreenivasa Rao Thanks for the mp3

version. I thought the entire Narayaneeyam would be in the file but only Dasakams 1, 100, 69, and -78/79- were additional to the one I had already. During my Muscat days in 1980s I had the audio cassetts by Shri V. Ramachandran the entire 1-100 dasakams of Narayaneeyam in 10 cassets, but now I do not have them. I wish I can get them now and recite it. Ohm Narayanaya Namah Chandra Sekharan Menon Arun P Pillai <arunppillay > wrote: OM NAMO NARAYANAYADear all,We have

uploaded Narayaneeyam MP3s (5 files) to Sreenivas's briefcase. He is ready to share it to the group.here it is ...http://briefcase./sramisetty (AT) sbcglobal (DOT) netORguruvayur/linksNARAYANEEYAM link is available there.Radhe

Shyam,Sreenivas & Arun Sunil Menon <menon_sunil > wrote: Thanks Sreeni and Arun. Please feel free to send it to the group and also create a web link in the LINKS folder of our group so that people can use it.Wishing you both a Very Happy New Year!!Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil Tired of spam? Mail has the

best spam protection around

Ohm Narayanaya Namah Pranams to my G and salutations to other group members, When I shared my experience with my family group, of reading Narayaneeyam presented to me by my G, I was introduced to the following web page which I would like to share with all the members of this group also. Please explore the following web site and LISTEN to the recitation and go back to my G's Narayaneeyam set for explanation of each slokam which is incomparable. . Enjoy Narayaneeyam to the most and do the best for all humans and all moving and non moving creations of my THE BIG G. http://www.geocitie s.com/completena

rayaneeyam Ohm Narayanaya Namah Chandra Sekharan Menon Dr DamodaranPN <drknkutty wrote: Ohm Namo Narayanaya!!! As you have told, I also had those 10 cassettes of Sri. Ramachandran, and I am searching for the MP3 version of the same. If I get MP3 version I will upload. If it is already available please enlighten.. DamodaranChandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 > wrote: Ohm Narayanaya Namah Dear Arun Pillai and Sreenivasa Rao Thanks for the mp3 version. I thought the entire Narayaneeyam would be in the file but only Dasakams 1, 100, 69, and -78/79- were additional to the one I had already. During my Muscat days in 1980s I had the audio cassetts by Shri V. Ramachandran the entire 1-100 dasakams of Narayaneeyam in 10 cassets, but now I do not have them. I wish I can get them now and recite it. Ohm Narayanaya Namah Chandra Sekharan Menon Arun P Pillai <arunppillay > wrote: OM NAMO NARAYANAYADear all,We have uploaded Narayaneeyam MP3s (5 files) to Sreenivas's briefcase. He is ready to share it to the group.here it is ...http://briefcase./sramisetty (AT) sbcglobal (DOT) netORguruvayur/linksNARAYANEEYAM link is available there.Radhe Shyam,Sreenivas & Arun Sunil Menon <menon_sunil > wrote: Thanks Sreeni and Arun. Please feel free to send it to the group and also create a web link in the LINKS folder of our group so that people can use it.Wishing you both a Very Happy New Year!!Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil

Dear Chandraji,

Radhe Krishna!

Really overwhelmed by your Bhakti to the Lord, which I am incapable of

expressing in words. In fact, I was not aware of a MP-3 recording of

Ramachandran's Narayaneeyam. I was thinking of recording in

cassettes, the Sampoorna Narayaneeyam session I am planning to have at

home on the next Sukla Ekadasi which falls on 29th Jan., and convert it

into MP-3 version and distribute to all.

I was trying to access the Geocities web-site you have referred to, but

I could not open it. Shall try again.

May the Lord be with you.

Love

K.V. Gopalakrishna

Chandra Menon wrote:

Ohm Narayanaya Namah

Pranams to my G and salutations to other

group members,

When I shared my experience with my family

group, of reading Narayaneeyam presented to me by my G, I was

introduced to the following web page which I would like to share with

all the members of this group also. Please explore the following web

site and LISTEN to the recitation and go

back to my G's Narayaneeyam set for explanation of each slokam which is

incomparable. . Enjoy Narayaneeyam to the most and do the best for all

humans and all moving and non moving creations of my THE BIG G.

http://www.geocitie

s.com/completena rayaneeyam

Ohm

Narayanaya Namah

Chandra Sekharan Menon

Dr DamodaranPN <drknkutty wrote:

Ohm Namo Narayanaya!!!

As you have told, I also had those 10 cassettes of Sri.

Ramachandran, and I am searching for the MP3 version of the same. If I

get MP3 version I will upload. If it is already available please

enlighten..

Damodaran

Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 >

wrote:

Ohm Narayanaya Namah

Dear Arun Pillai and Sreenivasa Rao

Thanks for the mp3 version. I thought

the entire Narayaneeyam would be in the file but only Dasakams 1, 100,

69, and -78/79- were additional to the one I had already. During my

Muscat days in 1980s I had the audio cassetts by Shri V. Ramachandran

the entire 1-100 dasakams of Narayaneeyam in 10 cassets, but now I do

not have them. I wish I can get them now and recite it.

Ohm Narayanaya Namah

Chandra Sekharan Menon

Arun P Pillai <arunppillay >

wrote:

OM

NAMO NARAYANAYA

Dear

all,

We have uploaded Narayaneeyam MP3s (5 files) to Sreenivas's

briefcase. He is ready to share it to the group.

here it is ...

http://briefcase./sramisetty (AT) sbcglobal (DOT) net

OR

guruvayur/links

NARAYANEEYAM link is available

there.

Radhe

Shyam,

Sreenivas

& Arun

Sunil Menon <menon_sunil >

wrote:

Thanks Sreeni and

Arun. Please feel free to send it to the group and also create a web

link in the LINKS folder of our group so that people can use it.

Wishing you both a Very Happy New Year!!

Om Namo Narayanaya:

Sunil

Aum Namo Bhagavathe Vaasudevaaya!

Namasthe Dear Shri.Gopala Krishnaji and Shri.Chandra Menonji,

Please accept my Pranams!

I opened the link referred by Chandra Menonji and there I saw another

link too. It was this one

http://completenarayaneeyam.twobelugas.net/Narayaneeyam/newTwoB-sanswelcome.htm?\

conn=B

Hope this helps.

humbly,

Geetha

Om Namo Narayanaya

Dear Gopalakrishnaji,

You can get to this site using the below URL

Your idea to record the full session and convert it to MP3 format is indeed a very good idea. You could probably provide a CD of the same for those who are interested in buying the Baktharanjani Book.

http://www.geocities.com/completenarayaneeyam/-welcome1.htm?qid=200710

Chandrasekarji thank you very much for sharing this information with all of us.

Narayana Narayana

Kind regards,

Pravin

-

K.V Gopalakrishna

Chandra Menon

Cc: guruvayur

Tuesday, January 09, 2007 9:47 PM

Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] narayaneeyam mp3 files uploaded...

Dear Chandraji,Radhe Krishna!Really overwhelmed by your Bhakti to the Lord, which I am incapable of expressing in words. In fact, I was not aware of a MP-3 recording of Ramachandran's Narayaneeyam. I was thinking of recording in cassettes, the Sampoorna Narayaneeyam session I am planning to have at home on the next Sukla Ekadasi which falls on 29th Jan., and convert it into MP-3 version and distribute to all. I was trying to access the Geocities web-site you have referred to, but I could not open it. Shall try again.May the Lord be with you.LoveK.V. GopalakrishnaChandra Menon wrote:

Ohm Narayanaya Namah

Pranams to my G and salutations to other group members,

When I shared my experience with my family group, of reading Narayaneeyam presented to me by my G, I was introduced to the following web page which I would like to share with all the members of this group also. Please explore the following web site and LISTEN to the recitation and go back to my G's Narayaneeyam set for explanation of each slokam which is incomparable. . Enjoy Narayaneeyam to the most and do the best for all humans and all moving and non moving creations of my THE BIG G.

http://www.geocitie s.com/completena rayaneeyam

Ohm Narayanaya Namah

Chandra Sekharan Menon

Dr DamodaranPN <drknkutty > wrote:

Ohm Namo Narayanaya!!!

As you have told, I also had those 10 cassettes of Sri. Ramachandran, and I am searching for the MP3 version of the same. If I get MP3 version I will upload. If it is already available please enlighten..

DamodaranChandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 > wrote:

Ohm Narayanaya Namah

Dear Arun Pillai and Sreenivasa Rao

Thanks for the mp3 version. I thought the entire Narayaneeyam would be in the file but only Dasakams 1, 100, 69, and -78/79- were additional to the one I had already. During my Muscat days in 1980s I had the audio cassetts by Shri V. Ramachandran the entire 1-100 dasakams of Narayaneeyam in 10 cassets, but now I do not have them. I wish I can get them now and recite it.

Ohm Narayanaya Namah

Chandra Sekharan Menon Arun P Pillai <arunppillay > wrote:

OM NAMO NARAYANAYADear all,We have uploaded Narayaneeyam MP3s (5 files) to Sreenivas's briefcase. He is ready to share it to the group.here it is ...http://briefcase./sramisetty (AT) sbcglobal (DOT) netORguruvayur/linksNARAYANEEYAM link is available there.Radhe Shyam,Sreenivas & Arun Sunil Menon <menon_sunil > wrote: Thanks Sreeni and Arun. Please feel free to send it to the group and also create a web link in the LINKS folder of our group so that people can use it.Wishing you both a Very Happy New Year!!Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil

Ohm Narayanaya Namah Yes Pravin, I agree with you totally, for a CD along with Narayaneeyam set for the benefit of all of us and future generation too. I am praying my THE BIG G, for blessings to my G so that he can accomplish this too without any obstacles. Ohm Narayanaya Namah Chandra Sekharan Menonpravin <pravin9 wrote: Om Namo Narayanaya Dear Gopalakrishnaji, You can get to this site using the below URL Your idea to record the full session and convert it to MP3 format is indeed a very good idea. You could probably provide a CD of the same for those who are interested in buying the Baktharanjani Book. http://www.geocities.com/completenarayaneeyam/-welcome1.htm?qid=200710 Chandrasekarji thank you very much for sharing this information with all of us. Narayana Narayana Kind regards, Pravin - K.V Gopalakrishna Chandra Menon Cc: guruvayur Tuesday, January 09, 2007 9:47 PM Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] narayaneeyam mp3 files uploaded... Dear Chandraji,Radhe Krishna!Really overwhelmed by your Bhakti to the Lord, which I am incapable of expressing in words. In fact, I was not aware of a MP-3 recording of Ramachandran's Narayaneeyam. I was thinking of recording in cassettes, the Sampoorna Narayaneeyam session I am planning to have at home on the next Sukla Ekadasi which falls on 29th Jan., and convert it into MP-3 version and distribute to all. I was trying to access the Geocities web-site you have referred to, but I could not open it. Shall try again.May the Lord be with you.LoveK.V. GopalakrishnaChandra Menon wrote: Ohm Narayanaya Namah Pranams to my G and salutations to other group members, When I shared my experience with my family group, of reading Narayaneeyam presented to me by my G, I was introduced to the following web page which I would like to share with all the members of this group also. Please explore the following web site and LISTEN to the recitation and go back to my G's Narayaneeyam set for explanation of each slokam which is incomparable. . Enjoy Narayaneeyam to the most and do the best for all humans and all moving and non moving creations of my THE BIG G. http://www.geocitie s.com/completena rayaneeyam Ohm Narayanaya Namah Chandra Sekharan Menon Dr DamodaranPN <drknkutty > wrote: Ohm Namo Narayanaya!!! As you have told, I also had those 10 cassettes of Sri. Ramachandran, and I am searching for the MP3 version of the same. If I get MP3 version I will upload. If it is already available please enlighten.. DamodaranChandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 > wrote: Ohm Narayanaya Namah Dear Arun Pillai and Sreenivasa Rao Thanks for the mp3 version. I thought the entire Narayaneeyam would be in the file but only Dasakams 1, 100, 69, and -78/79- were additional to the one I had already. During my Muscat days in 1980s I had the audio cassetts by Shri V. Ramachandran the entire 1-100 dasakams of Narayaneeyam in 10 cassets, but now I do not have them. I wish I can get them now and recite it. Ohm Narayanaya Namah Chandra Sekharan Menon Arun P Pillai <arunppillay > wrote: OM NAMO NARAYANAYADear all,We have uploaded Narayaneeyam MP3s (5 files) to Sreenivas's briefcase. He is ready to share it to the group.here it is ...http://briefcase./sramisetty (AT) sbcglobal (DOT) netORguruvayur/linksNARAYANEEYAM link is available there.Radhe Shyam,Sreenivas & Arun Sunil Menon <menon_sunil > wrote: Thanks Sreeni and Arun. Please feel free to send it to the group and also create a web link in the LINKS folder of our group so that people can use it.Wishing you both a Very Happy New Year!!Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil

Yes, Chandraji and Pravinji,

Radhe Krishna!

I was successful today in opening the website and hearing the melodious

chanting. I highly appreciate the troubles they have taken in

recording the whole thing and putting on the web-site.

I shall definitely try to record the same on 29th as suggested by me and

blessed by you.

Love

KVG.

Chandra Menon wrote:

> Ohm Narayanaya Namah

> Yes Pravin, I agree with you totally, for a CD along with Narayaneeyam

> set for the benefit of all of us and future generation too. I am

> praying my *THE BIG G, *for blessings to my *G *so that he can

> accomplish this too without any obstacles.

> Ohm Narayanaya Namah

> Chandra Sekharan Menon

>

> */pravin <pravin9/* wrote:

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya

>

> Dear Gopalakrishnaji,

>

> You can get to this site using the below URL

>

> Your idea to record the full session and convert it to MP3 format

> is indeed a very good idea. You could probably provide a CD of the

> same for those who are interested in buying the Baktharanjani Book.

>

>

http://www.geocities.com/completenarayaneeyam/-welcome1.htm?qid=200710

>

> Chandrasekarji thank you very much for sharing this information

> with all of us.

>

>

> Narayana Narayana

> Kind regards,

> Pravin

>

>

> -

> ** K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna.kv

> *To:* Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002

> *Cc:* guruvayur

> <guruvayur >

> *Sent:* Tuesday, January 09, 2007 9:47 PM

> *Subject:* Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] narayaneeyam mp3 files

> uploaded...

>

> Dear Chandraji,

> Radhe Krishna!

>

> Really overwhelmed by your Bhakti to the Lord, which I am

> incapable of expressing in words. In fact, I was not aware

> of a MP-3 recording of Ramachandran's Narayaneeyam. I was

> thinking of recording in cassettes, the Sampoorna Narayaneeyam

> session I am planning to have at home on the next Sukla

> Ekadasi which falls on 29th Jan., and convert it into MP-3

> version and distribute to all.

>

> I was trying to access the Geocities web-site you have

> referred to, but I could not open it. Shall try again.

> May the Lord be with you.

>

> Love

> K.V. Gopalakrishna

>

>

> Chandra Menon wrote:

>

>> Ohm Narayanaya Namah

>> Pranams to my G and salutations to other group members,

>> When I shared my experience with my family group, of reading

>> Narayaneeyam presented to me by my G, I was introduced to the

>> following web page which I would like to share with all the

>> members of this group also. Please explore the following web

>> site and */LISTEN /*to the recitation and go back to my G's

>> Narayaneeyam set for explanation of each slokam which is

>> incomparable. . Enjoy Narayaneeyam to the most and do the

>> best for all humans and all moving and non moving creations

>> of my *THE BIG G.*

>> http://www.geocitie s.com/completena rayaneeyam

>> <http://www.geocitie%20s.com/completena%20rayaneeyam>

>> Ohm Narayanaya Namah

>> Chandra Sekharan Menon

>>

>>

>> */Dr DamodaranPN <drknkutty/* wrote:

>>

>> Ohm Namo Narayanaya!!!

>> As you have told, I also had those 10 cassettes of Sri.

>> Ramachandran, and I am searching for the MP3 version of

>> the same. If I get MP3 version I will upload. If it is

>> already available please enlighten..

>>

>> Damodaran

>>

>> */Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002/* wrote:

>>

>> Ohm Narayanaya Namah

>> Dear Arun Pillai and Sreenivasa Rao

>> Thanks for the mp3 version. I thought the entire

>> Narayaneeyam would be in the file but only Dasakams

>> 1, 100, 69, and -78/79- were additional to the one I

>> had already. During my Muscat days in 1980s I had the

>> audio cassetts by Shri V. Ramachandran the entire

>> 1-100 dasakams of Narayaneeyam in 10 cassets, but now

>> I do not have them. I wish I can get them now and

>> recite it.

>> Ohm Narayanaya Namah

>> Chandra Sekharan Menon

>>

>> */Arun P Pillai <arunppillay/* wrote:

>>

>> OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

>>

>> Dear all,

>>

>> We have uploaded Narayaneeyam MP3s (5 files) to

>> Sreenivas's briefcase. He is ready to share

>> it to the group.

>>

>> here it is ...

>>

>> http://briefcase./sramisetty (AT) sbcglobal (DOT) net

>>

>> OR

>>

>> guruvayur/links

>>

>> NARAYANEEYAM link is available there.

>>

>> Radhe Shyam,

>> Sreenivas & Arun

>>

>> */Sunil Menon <menon_sunil/* wrote:

>>

>> Thanks Sreeni and Arun. Please feel free to

>> send it to the group and also create a web

>> link in the LINKS folder of our group so that

>> people can use it.

>>

>> Wishing you both a Very Happy New Year!!

>>

>> Om Namo Narayanaya:

>>

>> Sunil

>>

>>

>>

>> Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam

>> protection around

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam protection

>> around

>>

>>

>>

>

>

>

>

Jai Sreekrishna Dear Shri Gopalakrishnanji I am really overwhelmed to hear that you are planning Sampoorna Narayaneeyam at your home on 29th. If only I could be a part and parcel of that great occassion. But alas, not that lucky. I am sure my KANNAN will make this Sampoorna Narayaneeyam a grand success and will definitely make HIS presence felt throughout because 1. It is being conducted by one of HIS pious and ardent devotee 2. He simply loves to hear Narayaneeya Parayanam, forget everything ( even Sree Mahalakshmi) and get engrossed in the same I also take this opportunity to thank you very very much for the effort you will be putting in to record the Sampoorna Narayaneeyam and distribute to all in MP3 format. Thank you

for your kind gesture . One must have a pure and kind heart filled with love for KANNAN for taking such noble decision.Only Blessed ones can think like this. Let me also make a humble request to take a moment on that auspicious day to think about this Group and it's members and bless us all I would also like to have a copy of the great 'BHAKTARANJANI" and would patiently await to hear form you further course of action to be taken by me on this matter Humbly Syamala"K.V Gopalakrishna" <gopalakrishna.kv wrote: Yes, Chandraji and Pravinji,Radhe Krishna!I was successful today in opening the website and hearing the melodious chanting. I highly appreciate the troubles they have taken in recording the whole thing and putting on the web-site.I shall definitely try to record the same on 29th as suggested by me and blessed by you.LoveKVG.Chandra Menon wrote:> Ohm Narayanaya Namah> Yes Pravin, I agree with you totally, for a CD along with Narayaneeyam > set for the benefit of all of us and future generation too. I am > praying my *THE BIG G, *for blessings to my *G *so that he can > accomplish this too without any obstacles.> Ohm Narayanaya Namah> Chandra Sekharan Menon>> */pravin

<pravin9 (AT) emirates (DOT) net.ae>/* wrote:>> Om Namo Narayanaya> > Dear Gopalakrishnaji,> > You can get to this site using the below URL> > Your idea to record the full session and convert it to MP3 format> is indeed a very good idea. You could probably provide a CD of the> same for those who are interested in buying the Baktharanjani Book.> > http://www.geocities.com/completenarayaneeyam/-welcome1.htm?qid=200710> > Chandrasekarji thank you very much for sharing this information> with all of us.> > > Narayana Narayana> Kind regards,> Pravin> >> -> ** K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna.kv >> *To:* Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 >> *Cc:* guruvayur > <guruvayur >> *Sent:* Tuesday, January 09, 2007 9:47 PM> *Subject:* Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] narayaneeyam mp3 files> uploaded...>> Dear Chandraji,> Radhe Krishna!>> Really overwhelmed by your Bhakti to the Lord, which I am> incapable of expressing in words. In fact, I was not aware> of a MP-3 recording of Ramachandran's Narayaneeyam. I was> thinking of recording in cassettes, the Sampoorna Narayaneeyam> session I am planning to have at home on the next Sukla> Ekadasi which falls

on 29th Jan., and convert it into MP-3> version and distribute to all. >> I was trying to access the Geocities web-site you have> referred to, but I could not open it. Shall try again.> May the Lord be with you.>> Love> K.V. Gopalakrishna>>> Chandra Menon wrote:>>> Ohm Narayanaya Namah>> Pranams to my G and salutations to other group members,>> When I shared my experience with my family group, of reading>> Narayaneeyam presented to me by my G, I was introduced to the>> following web page which I would like to share with all the>> members of this group also. Please explore the following web>> site and */LISTEN /*to the recitation and go back to my G's>> Narayaneeyam set for explanation of each slokam which is>> incomparable. . Enjoy Narayaneeyam to the most and do the>> best for all humans and

all moving and non moving creations>> of my *THE BIG G.*>> http://www.geocitie s.com/completena rayaneeyam>> <http://www.geocitie%20s.com/completena%20rayaneeyam>>> Ohm Narayanaya Namah>> Chandra Sekharan Menon>>>>>> */Dr DamodaranPN <drknkutty >/* wrote:>>>> Ohm Namo Narayanaya!!!>> As you have told, I also had those 10 cassettes of Sri.>> Ramachandran, and I am searching for the MP3 version of>> the same. If I get MP3 version I will upload. If it is>> already available please enlighten..>> >> Damodaran>>>> */Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 >/* wrote:>>>> Ohm Narayanaya Namah>> Dear Arun Pillai and Sreenivasa Rao>> Thanks for the mp3 version. I thought the entire>> Narayaneeyam would be in the file but only Dasakams>> 1, 100, 69, and -78/79- were additional to the one I>> had already. During my Muscat days in 1980s I had the>> audio cassetts by Shri V. Ramachandran the entire>> 1-100 dasakams of Narayaneeyam in 10 cassets, but now>> I do not have them. I wish I can get them now and>> recite it.>> Ohm Narayanaya Namah>> Chandra Sekharan Menon >>>> */Arun P Pillai <arunppillay >/* wrote:>>>> OM NAMO NARAYANAYA>>>> Dear all,>>>> We have uploaded Narayaneeyam

MP3s (5 files) to>> Sreenivas's briefcase. He is ready to share>> it to the group.>>>> here it is ...>>>> http://briefcase./sramisetty (AT) sbcglobal (DOT) net>>>> OR>>>> guruvayur/links>>>> NARAYANEEYAM link is available there.>>>> Radhe Shyam,>> Sreenivas & Arun>>>> */Sunil Menon <menon_sunil >/* wrote:>>>> Thanks Sreeni and Arun. Please feel free to>> send it to the group and also create a web>> link in the LINKS folder of our group so that>> people can use it.>>>> Wishing

you both a Very Happy New Year!!>>>> Om Namo Narayanaya:>>>> Sunil>>>> >> >> Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam>> protection around>> >>>>>>>> >> >> Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam protection>> around>> >>>>>> >>

Any questions? Get answers on any topic at Answers. Try it now.