IndiaDivine.org

Fw: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] My Narayaneeyam teacher's birthday

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

Matha,Pitha,Guru,Deivam. giving due respect to the guru is very important and aslo it is the duty. With Love,Sree

----- Forwarded Message ----Syamala Nair <syamalaraghunathguruvayur Sent: Friday, 5 January, 2007 6:07:26 PMRe: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Re: My "Narayaneeyam" teacher's birthday

Jai Sreekrishna

Dear Krishnadayaji

Thank you for the wishes for my Guru

Yes. She is ofcourse a blessed one. She always tells us she learnt Narayaneeyam with the help of an audio casseette she received from her Guru Smt. Bharati (who has now accepted sanyasam) My teacher did not attend Narayaneeyam class even for a single day. To learn this sacred book with the help of just an audio casette and teach the same to many students like me really needs HIS Blessings . Senior students have started teaching Narayaneeyam under her guidance as she wants to make it sure that this process of learning goes on an on even in her absence

Humbly

Syamalakrishnadaya <krishnadaya@ > wrote:

Bhagavane Guruvayoorappa ! Dear Smt.Syamalaji,In this difficult 'Kali-yugam' , the best 'SEVA' one can perform toSri.Guruvayoorappan and His beloved Bhaktas , is the propagation ofBhagavan's favourite scriptural book " Narayaneeyam" .Your "Narayaneeyam" teacher Smt.Nandini Madhavan is indeed asainty-devotee of Guruvayoorappan . As a 'padasevaka' of Bhagavan , Ihumbly pray for His choicest blessings to Smt.Nandini Madhavan . It isalso my prayer that , all Her 'Sisyas' will provide her the apt "GuruDakshina' by dutifully following her footsteps in propagating"Narayaneeyam" !.Krishnadaya.guruvayur@grou ps.com, Syamala Nair <syamalaraghunath@ ...>wrote:>> Jai Sreekrishna>> My Guru Smt. Nandini Madhavan form Vasai turned out 60 on Friday the29th December 2006 . Aswathi

Nakshatram>> Her students from different suburbs of Mumbai gave her a pleasantsuprise by celebrating her Sashtipoorthi at Vasai temple. We took thedecision to celebrate her 60th birthday on a grand scale when we all meton the Narayaneeyam Dinam on December 14th>> We arranged for Sampoorna Nanarayeenam with pooja and Annadhanam andpresents.> It was a great occassion and and a great success and each and everyonegot her Blessings>> My prayer to Kannan is to bestow her with Ayur Arogya Saukhyam so thatmany more get the privilege of learning Narayaneeyam and also BhagavatGita under her guidance>> Jai Sreekrishna> Syamala>>>>>> ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __> > > http://mail. >

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ http://mail. Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.