IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] correct web page

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ohm Narayanaya Namah Thank you Sanatkumarji and Lalithaji for the correct web url. However I am listening to the recitation for the last three days since I came across the web site. Everything looks so perfect for the web page that you have created and maintaining.We are also really blessed by Lord Guruvayoorappan, in this web world of Guruvayoor for having Sunilji as its moderator who has taken initiative to invite you to join this group. Great people realize the greatness of others and I do not know how to thank Sunilji for this wonderful and selfless service that he is doing besides his busy schedule. A Big Thank You Sunilji Ohm Narayanaya Namah Chandra Sekharan Menonlskask <no_reply > wrote: Om Sri Krishnaya Parabrahmane NamahWe, Sanatkumar and Lalitha, have just joined this group after we received a email message from Shri Sunil Menon indicating that he had visited our website "completenarayaneeyam" which was being discussed in this group.He also invited us to visit the URL http://www.guruvayur.comThis is the first time we are posting a message in this group.We have been reading the messages here, and find that the URL posted by members here for our website is not quite correct. The correct URL is http://www.geocities.com/completenarayaneeyamThis URL will lead you to the correct start point and take you forward, after the Welcome pages, to the individual Shlokam pages. Please always use the URL given above (or the alternative URLs given on the above site) to enjoy the full experience of the "completenarayaneeyam". This will ensure that you do not miss out on any updates and modifications that we carry out from time to time.We request members to note that all content on this site is provided on a non-commercial basis including the audio files. The audio is the proprietary work of guruvayurappan devotee, Smt. Seethalakshmi Ramaswami, who, with the blessings of Guruvayurappan, has set the great epic to music and also sung it.Om Sri Krishnaya Parabrahmane NamahSanatkumar and Lalitha11 Jan

2007=====================guruvayur , Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote:>> Ohm Narayanaya Namah> After sending my early mail I found that the web page is not accessible. H/w the correct url for the web site. Hope this will work> http://www.geocities.com/lskask/new-MainIndex.htm?DVal=100 & SVal=08 & audioVal=1 & autoVal=1 & transVal=0 & qid=20076> > Ohm Narayanaya Namah> Chandra Sekharan Menon>