IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Hare Guruvayurappa....... please pray for my Mother

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Brother, Please keep your beleive on him, and praise him he will be with you. All our prayers are with you... he will take care of you and your mother. KRISHNA GURUVAYOORAPPA PONNU BHAGAWANE KATHTHUKOLLENAME..Krishna Prasad <rkrishp99 wrote: Hari OM! Dear Brother/Sister Devotees, My Mothe ris

hospitalised and in ICU... in a critical condition after a surgery,.. so please pray to Lord Guruvayurappan all your prayers are always valid. Let HIM give speedy recovery to her. I m in India and want to visit Guruvayur soon, after her recovery. With Love & OM! Krishna Prasad-- dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know.If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred."

Have a burning question? Go to Answers and get answers from real people who know.

My prayers are with you all the time. Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya Amrutha Kalasa Hasthaya Sarva Bhaya Vinasaya Sarva ROKA Nivaranaya Thri Lokya Pathaya Thri Lokya Nithaye Sri Maha Sudarsana Sri Maha Vishnu Swarupa Sri Sri Sri Aoushata: Sri Chakara Narayana Swaha Sree Krishna Guruvayoorappa Sree Krishna Guruvayoorappa Sree Krishna Guruvayoorappa saranam saranam saranam saranam saranam Krishna Prasad <rkrishp99 wrote: Hari OM! Dear Brother/Sister Devotees, My Mothe ris hospitalised and in ICU... in a critical condition after a surgery,.. so please pray to Lord Guruvayurappan all your prayers are always valid. Let HIM give speedy recovery to her. I m in India and want to visit Guruvayur soon, after her recovery. With Love & OM! Krishna Prasad-- dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we

will come to realize what we do not know.If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred." Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business.

Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from people who know. Ask your question on

Answers.

Dear KPji Sorry to hear the news. Praying Lord Guruvayoorappan for HIS blessings and wishing a speedy recovery of your mother. Ohm Narayanaya Namah Chandra Sekharan. Krishna Prasad <rkrishp99 wrote: Hari OM! Dear Brother/Sister Devotees, My Mothe ris hospitalised and in ICU... in a critical condition after a surgery,.. so please pray to Lord Guruvayurappan all your prayers are

always valid. Let HIM give speedy recovery to her. I m in India and want to visit Guruvayur soon, after her recovery. With Love & OM! Krishna Prasad-- dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know.If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred."

My prayers are with you for your mothers speedy recovery. Sri Guruvayoor appa ammaiye Kaathu rakshikane. lalitha Narayanan

Looking for earth-friendly autos? Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Autos' Green Center.

Dear Krishna

I too experienced the same situation like you. My mother is fine now with blessings of GOD.

Lord Guruvayurappan will not leave us. Your Mother will get well soon. Just meditate " NARAYANA " .

Padma PArameswaran

Chennai

On 1/30/07, Krishna Prasad <rkrishp99 wrote:

Hari OM!

Dear Brother/Sister Devotees,

My Mothe ris hospitalised and in ICU... in a critical condition after a surgery,.. so please pray to Lord Guruvayurappan all your prayers

are always valid. Let HIM give speedy recovery to her. I m in India and want to visit Guruvayur soon, after her recovery.

With Love & OM!

Krishna Prasad-- dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5

USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know.If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, " Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly! " Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred. "

Dear Sri Krishna Prasad ,

OM NAMO BHAGAVATE VASUDEVAYA !

We pray Lord Krishna to Bless your Mother with speedy recovery.

Jai Shree Krishna.

LN Kumar

On 31/01/07, padma pp <padma9 wrote:

Dear Krishna

I too experienced the same situation like you. My mother is fine now with blessings of GOD.

Lord Guruvayurappan will not leave us. Your Mother will get well soon. Just meditate " NARAYANA " .

Padma PArameswaran

Chennai

On 1/30/07, Krishna Prasad <rkrishp99

> wrote:

Hari OM!

My Mothe ris hospitalised and in ICU... in a critical condition after a surgery,.. so please pray to Lord Guruvayurappan all your prayers

are always valid. Let HIM give speedy recovery to her. I m in India and want to visit Guruvayur soon, after her recovery.

With Love & OM!

USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know.If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, " Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly! " Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred. "

Hare Krishna, I pray to Guruvayoorappan for the speedy recovery of your mother. May God Bless her. Rgds, BindyaKrishna Prasad <rkrishp99 wrote: Hari OM! Dear Brother/Sister Devotees, My Mothe ris hospitalised and in ICU... in a critical condition after a surgery,.. so please pray to Lord Guruvayurappan all your prayers are always valid.

Let HIM give speedy recovery to her. I m in India and want to visit Guruvayur soon, after her recovery. With Love & OM! Krishna Prasad-- dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know.If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred." Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.

Don't get soaked. Take a quick peak at the forecast with the Search weather shortcut.

We all pray to Guruvayurappan for a speedy recovery and hope you are able to take her too to Guruvayur. GeethaKrishna Prasad <rkrishp99 wrote: Hari OM! Dear Brother/Sister Devotees, My Mothe ris hospitalised and in ICU... in a critical condition after a surgery,.. so please pray to Lord Guruvayurappan all your prayers are always valid. Let HIM give speedy recovery to her. I m in India and want to visit

Guruvayur soon, after her recovery. With Love & OM! Krishna Prasad-- dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know.If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred." Geetha Nair

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Hari OM!

Dear Ones,

Thanks for all your prayers, yes due to Guruvayurappan's Kripa. now she is out of ICU. and shifted to ward in the hospital. by HIS grace hope things will become soon normal. Please pray for Her again. all Your prayers have reached HIM that is why she recovered in a fast pace. May Guruvayurappan give happiness, peace and prosperity to all of You and your family members. will update all about HIS leelas!!!

With Love & OM!

Krishna Prasad

On 2/1/07, Geetha Nair <geethasnin wrote:

We all pray to Guruvayurappan for a speedy recovery and hope you are able to take her too to Guruvayur.GeethaKrishna Prasad <rkrishp99

> wrote:

Hari OM!

With Love & OM!

Geetha Nair

Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

-- dotcompals:

www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know.

If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred. "

Hi We humbly bow ourselves and pray to HIM (Guruvayoorappan) who rules us all to bestow His blessings for a speedy recovery to your beloved mother. Guruvayoorappa Krishna Saranam With best wishes, C K KuttyGeetha Nair <geethasnin wrote: We all pray to Guruvayurappan for a speedy recovery and hope you are able to take her too to Guruvayur.GeethaKrishna Prasad

<rkrishp99 > wrote: Hari OM! Dear Brother/Sister Devotees, My Mothe ris hospitalised and in ICU... in a critical condition after a surgery,.. so please pray to Lord Guruvayurappan all your prayers are always valid. Let HIM give speedy recovery to her. I m in India and want to visit Guruvayur soon, after her recovery. With Love & OM! Krishna Prasad-- dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know.If

we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred." Geetha Nair Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.Try the Mail Beta.

Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000 hotels in 45,000 destinations on Travel to find your fit.

Dear Shri Krishna Prasad,

With LORD KRISHNA's blessings, your mother will be

ALRIGHT very soon. I join others to prary for HER

speedy recovery.

Om Namo Narayana !!!

Rajan Kinattinkara

--- kumar LN <lokray.kumar wrote:

> Dear Sri Krishna Prasad ,

> OM NAMO

> BHAGAVATE VASUDEVAYA !

>

> We pray Lord Krishna to Bless your Mother with

> speedy recovery.

>

> Jai Shree Krishna.

>

> LN Kumar

>

>

> On 31/01/07, padma pp <padma9 wrote:

> >

> > Dear Krishna

> >

> > I too experienced the same situation like you. My

> mother is fine now with

> > blessings of GOD.

> > Lord Guruvayurappan will not leave us. Your Mother

> will get well soon.

> > Just meditate " NARAYANA " .

> >

> > Padma PArameswaran

> > Chennai

> >

> >

> > On 1/30/07, Krishna Prasad <rkrishp99

> wrote:

> > >

> > > Hari OM!

> > >

> > > Dear Brother/Sister Devotees,

> > >

> > > My Mothe ris hospitalised and in ICU... in a

> critical condition after a

> > > surgery,.. so please pray to Lord Guruvayurappan

> all your prayers

> > > are always valid. Let HIM give speedy recovery

> to her. I m in India and

> > > want to visit Guruvayur soon, after her

> recovery.

> > >

> > > With Love & OM!

> > >

> > > Krishna Prasad

> > >

> > > --

> > > dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in

> > > .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USD

> > >

> > >

> > > Krishna Prasad

> > >

> > > Dare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and

> venture into the

> > > 'unknown'

> > > The more we know, the more we will come to

> realize what we do not know.

> > > If we want to achieve our true potential and

> live life to the fullest.

> > >

> > > As Poojya Gurudev said it,

> > >

> > > " Open your eyes. Burst your shell.

> > > Spread your wings and fly! "

> > >

> > > Swami Chinmayananda

> > > Hate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always

> hate the sin even with an

> > > excess of hatred. "

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

>

________

India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new

http://in.answers./

HARI AUM

Our prayers are there for the fast recovery and well

being of your Mother. Also we pray to lessen the pain

and agony if any.

Have Faith in Him. Belive that everything is possible

with him.I remind you of his guarantee:

'KAUNTEYA PRATIJANEEHI NA MEY BHAKTHAHA PRANASYATI'

Regards

Balagopal

NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA

--- Krishna Prasad <rkrishp99 wrote:

> Hari OM!

>

> Dear Brother/Sister Devotees,

>

> My Mothe ris hospitalised and in ICU... in a

> critical condition after a

> surgery,.. so please pray to Lord Guruvayurappan all

> your prayers

> are always valid. Let HIM give speedy recovery to

> her. I m in India and want

> to visit Guruvayur soon, after her recovery.

>

> With Love & OM!

>

> Krishna Prasad

>

> --

> dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in

> .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USD

>

>

> Krishna Prasad

>

> Dare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and

> venture into the 'unknown'

> The more we know, the more we will come to realize

> what we do not know.

> If we want to achieve our true potential and live

> life to the fullest.

>

> As Poojya Gurudev said it,

>

> " Open your eyes. Burst your shell.

> Spread your wings and fly! "

>

> Swami Chinmayananda

> Hate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate

> the sin even with an

> excess of hatred. "

>

________

India Answers: Share what you know. Learn

something new

________

India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new

Dear Prasad Hope your mother is getting better ...Guruvayoor appan never deserts any of his sons and daughters...Krishna Prasad <rkrishp99 wrote: Hari OM! Dear Brother/Sister Devotees, My Mothe ris hospitalised and in ICU... in a critical condition after a surgery,.. so please pray to Lord Guruvayurappan all your prayers are always valid. Let HIM give speedy recovery to her. I m in India and

want to visit Guruvayur soon, after her recovery. With Love & OM! Krishna Prasad-- dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know.If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred."

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Radhe krishna!

I am sure that all devotees of the forum will be extremely happy to

hear the news that Krishna Prasad's mother is now out of danger and

taken out of the ICU. I join you all in praying the Lord for her

continued progress leading to complete recovery and early discharge to

enjoy the home comforts and sing His glory on being completely okay..

May the Lord bestow on her, abundance of health, long life and

happiness.

Yours

KVG

Krishna Prasad wrote:

Hari OM!

Dear Ones,

Thanks for all your prayers, yes due to Guruvayurappan's Kripa.

now she is out of ICU. and shifted to ward in the hospital. by HIS

grace hope things will become soon normal. Please pray for Her again.

all Your prayers have reached HIM that is why she recovered in a fast

pace. May Guruvayurappan give happiness, peace and prosperity to all of

You and your family members. will update all about HIS leelas!!!

With Love & OM!

Krishna Prasad

On 2/1/07, Geetha

Nair <geethasnin (AT) (DOT) co.in>

wrote:

We all pray to Guruvayurappan for a speedy recovery and hope you

are able to take her too to Guruvayur.

Geetha

Krishna Prasad <rkrishp99

> wrote:

Hari OM!

My Mothe ris hospitalised and in ICU... in a critical

condition after a surgery,.. so please pray to Lord Guruvayurappan all

your prayers

are always valid. Let HIM give speedy recovery to her. I m

in India and want to visit Guruvayur soon, after her recovery.

With Love & OM!

Krishna Prasad

--

dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in

..Org domain Names for just 2.5 USD

Krishna Prasad

Dare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the

'unknown'

The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know.

If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest.

As Poojya Gurudev said it,

"Open your eyes. Burst your shell.

Spread your wings and fly!"

Swami Chinmayananda

Hate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with

an excess of hatred."

Geetha

Nair

--

dotcompals:

www.dotcompals.in

..Org domain Names for just 2.5 USD

Krishna Prasad

Dare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the

'unknown'

The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know.

If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest.

As Poojya Gurudev said it,

"Open your eyes. Burst your shell.

Spread your wings and fly!"

Swami Chinmayananda

Hate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with

an excess of hatred."

Hare Krishna, May Kannan bestow her all the comforts.nothing to worry. With Love, Sree"K.V Gopalakrishna" <gopalakrishna.kv wrote: Radhe krishna!I am sure that all devotees of the forum will be extremely happy to hear the news that Krishna Prasad's mother is now out of

danger and taken out of the ICU. I join you all in praying the Lord for her continued progress leading to complete recovery and early discharge to enjoy the home comforts and sing His glory on being completely okay.. May the Lord bestow on her, abundance of health, long life and happiness.YoursKVG Krishna Prasad wrote: Hari OM! Dear Ones, Thanks for all your prayers, yes due to Guruvayurappan's Kripa. now she is out of ICU. and shifted to ward in the hospital. by HIS grace hope things will become soon normal. Please pray for Her again. all Your prayers have reached HIM that is why she recovered in a fast pace. May Guruvayurappan give happiness, peace and prosperity to all of You and your family members. will update

all about HIS leelas!!! With Love & OM! Krishna Prasad On 2/1/07, Geetha Nair <geethasnin (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: We all pray to Guruvayurappan for a speedy recovery and hope you are able to take her too to Guruvayur.GeethaKrishna Prasad <rkrishp99 > wrote: Hari OM! Dear Brother/Sister Devotees, My Mothe ris

hospitalised and in ICU... in a critical condition after a surgery,.. so please pray to Lord Guruvayurappan all your prayers are always valid. Let HIM give speedy recovery to her. I m in India and want to visit Guruvayur soon, after her recovery. With Love & OM! Krishna Prasad-- dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know.If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of

hatred." Geetha Nair Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers -- dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know. If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the

sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred." With Love,Sree

New Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes.

Jai Sreekrishna Dear Krishna Prasadji With the Blessings of Kannan,your mother will recover soon and you can go to Guruvayoor for HIS DARSHAN. I am also praying to HIM. Humbly Syamala Krishna Prasad <rkrishp99 wrote: Hari OM! Dear Brother/Sister Devotees, My Mothe ris hospitalised and in ICU... in a critical condition after a surgery,.. so please pray to Lord Guruvayurappan all your prayers are always valid. Let HIM give speedy recovery to her. I m in India and want to visit Guruvayur soon, after her recovery. With Love & OM! Krishna Prasad-- dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know.If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin

even with an excess of hatred."

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Answers Food Drink Q&A.

Jai Sreekrishna Dear Krishna Prasadji I am very happy to hear that your mother is now out of danger and has been shifted to normal ward. May KANNAN's BLESSINGS always be with you and family Humbly SyamalaKrishna Prasad <rkrishp99 wrote: Hari OM! Dear Ones, Thanks for all your prayers, yes due to Guruvayurappan's Kripa. now

she is out of ICU. and shifted to ward in the hospital. by HIS grace hope things will become soon normal. Please pray for Her again. all Your prayers have reached HIM that is why she recovered in a fast pace. May Guruvayurappan give happiness, peace and prosperity to all of You and your family members. will update all about HIS leelas!!! With Love & OM! Krishna Prasad On 2/1/07, Geetha Nair <geethasnin (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: We all pray to Guruvayurappan for a speedy recovery and hope you are able to take her too to Guruvayur.GeethaKrishna Prasad <rkrishp99 > wrote: Hari OM! Dear Brother/Sister Devotees, My Mothe ris hospitalised and in ICU... in a critical condition after a surgery,.. so please pray to Lord Guruvayurappan all your prayers are always valid. Let HIM give speedy recovery to her. I m in India and want to visit Guruvayur soon, after her recovery. With Love & OM! Krishna Prasad-- dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more

we will come to realize what we do not know.If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred." Geetha Nair Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers -- dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5

USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know. If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred."

Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.

dear krishna prasad,

good to know that your mother is better now and is shifted from ICU.we all will keep praying .

take care,

rathi

Krishna Prasad <rkrishp99guruvayur Sent: Friday, February 2, 2007 1:22:41 PMRe: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Hare Guruvayurappa....... please pray for my Mother

Hari OM!

Dear Ones,

Thanks for all your prayers, yes due to Guruvayurappan's Kripa. now she is out of ICU. and shifted to ward in the hospital. by HIS grace hope things will become soon normal. Please pray for Her again. all Your prayers have reached HIM that is why she recovered in a fast pace. May Guruvayurappan give happiness, peace and prosperity to all of You and your family members. will update all about HIS leelas!!!

With Love & OM!

Krishna Prasad

On 2/1/07, Geetha Nair <geethasnin (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

We all pray to Guruvayurappan for a speedy recovery and hope you are able to take her too to Guruvayur.GeethaKrishna Prasad <rkrishp99 (AT) gmail (DOT) com > wrote:

Hari OM!

With Love & OM!

Krishna Prasad-- dotcompals: www.dotcompals. in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know.If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred."

Geetha Nair

-- dotcompals: www.dotcompals. in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know. If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred."

It's here! Your new message!Get

new email alerts with the free Toolbar.

Dear K.Prasad,Lord Guruvayurappan will not let any of his devotees fall. Its because of his Grace that your mother had a speedy recovery. Happy to hear this.Lets all keep chanting his Mantras.God Bless you all,

Aravind SujayOn 2/6/07, rathi nair <nair_rathi wrote:

dear krishna prasad,

good to know that your mother is better now and is shifted from ICU.we all will keep praying .

take care,

rathi

Krishna Prasad <rkrishp99

>guruvayur Sent: Friday, February 2, 2007 1:22:41 PMRe: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Hare Guruvayurappa....... please pray for my Mother

Hari OM!

Dear Ones,

With Love & OM!

Krishna Prasad

On 2/1/07, Geetha Nair <geethasnin (AT) (DOT) co.in

> wrote:

We all pray to Guruvayurappan for a speedy recovery and hope you are able to take her too to Guruvayur.GeethaKrishna Prasad <

rkrishp99 (AT) gmail (DOT) com > wrote:

Hari OM!

With Love & OM!

Krishna Prasad-- dotcompals: www.dotcompals. in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know.If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, " Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly! " Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred. "

Geetha Nair

Here's a new way to find what you're looking for -

Answers

-- dotcompals:

www.dotcompals. in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know. If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, " Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly! " Swami Chinmayananda

Hate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred. "

It's here! Your new message!Get

new email alerts with the free Toolbar.

-- Regards,Aravind

Hari OM!

Dear Brother & Sister Devotees,

Thanks for all your prayers, your prayer helped to have a speedy recovery of my Mother, she is recovering in a very fast pace... She is back home from hospital, and now she is able to do her own things... but slowly. only thing every 3 hours she need little rest. but it is all Because of your prayers. Thanks for Sunilji for starting this great Group of our Gurupavanapuresan.

Hare Guruvayurappa! Sri Krishna Narayana Mukunda Murare!

With Love & OM!

Krishna Prasad

On 2/10/07, Aravind sujay <aravindsujay wrote:

Dear K.Prasad,Lord Guruvayurappan will not let any of his devotees fall. Its because of his Grace that your mother had a speedy recovery. Happy to hear this.Lets all keep chanting his Mantras.God Bless you all, Aravind Sujay

On 2/6/07, rathi nair <nair_rathi

> wrote:

dear krishna prasad,

take care,

rathi

Krishna Prasad <

rkrishp99 >guruvayur Sent: Friday, February 2, 2007 1:22:41 PMRe: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Hare Guruvayurappa....... please pray for my Mother

Hari OM!

Dear Ones,

With Love & OM!

Krishna Prasad

On 2/1/07, Geetha Nair <geethasnin (AT) (DOT) co.in > wrote:

We all pray to Guruvayurappan for a speedy recovery and hope you are able to take her too to Guruvayur.GeethaKrishna Prasad <

Hari OM!

With Love & OM!

Krishna Prasad-- dotcompals: www.dotcompals. in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know.If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, " Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly! " Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred. "

Geetha Nair

Answers

-- dotcompals:

www.dotcompals. in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know. If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, " Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly! " Swami Chinmayananda Hate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred. "

It's here! Your new message!Get new email alerts

with the free Toolbar.

-- Regards,Aravind -- dotcompals:

www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know.

If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred. "

Hari Aum!

Namasthe Sri Krishna Prasadji,

Very happy to hear about your Mother is back home. May our Bhagawan

Guruvayoorappan bless every body. Thanks to Sunilji too for starting

this great group.

Aum Namo Bhagavathe Vaasudevaaya!

humbly,

Geetha.

guruvayur , " Krishna Prasad " <rkrishp99

wrote:

>

> Hari OM!

>

>

> Dear Brother & Sister Devotees,

>

> Thanks for all your prayers, your prayer helped to have a speedy

recovery of

> my Mother, she is recovering in a very fast pace... She is back

home from

> hospital, and now she is able to do her own things... but slowly.

only thing

> every 3 hours she need little rest. but it is all Because of your

prayers.

> Thanks for Sunilji for starting this great Group of our

Gurupavanapuresan.

>

> Hare Guruvayurappa! Sri Krishna Narayana Mukunda Murare!

>

> With Love & OM!

>

> Krishna Prasad

>

>

> On 2/10/07, Aravind sujay <aravindsujay wrote:

> >

> > Dear K.Prasad,

> >

> > Lord Guruvayurappan will not let any of his devotees fall. Its

because of

> > his Grace that your mother had a speedy recovery. Happy to hear

this.

> >

> > Lets all keep chanting his Mantras.

> >

> > God Bless you all,

> >

> > Aravind Sujay

> >

> >

> > On 2/6/07, rathi nair <nair_rathi wrote:

> > >

> > > dear krishna prasad,

> > > good to know that your mother is better now and is shifted from

ICU.weall will keep praying .

> > > take care,

> > > rathi

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Krishna Prasad <rkrishp99 >

> > > guruvayur

> > > Friday, February 2, 2007 1:22:41 PM

> > > Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Hare Guruvayurappa.......

please

> > > pray for my Mother

> > >

> > > Hari OM!

> > >

> > > Dear Ones,

> > >

> > > Thanks for all your prayers, yes due to Guruvayurappan's Kripa.

now she

> > > is out of ICU. and shifted to ward in the hospital. by HIS

grace hope things

> > > will become soon normal. Please pray for Her again. all Your

prayers have

> > > reached HIM that is why she recovered in a fast pace. May

Guruvayurappan

> > > give happiness, peace and prosperity to all of You and your

family members.

> > > will update all about HIS leelas!!!

> > >

> > > With Love & OM!

> > >

> > > Krishna Prasad

> > >

> > >

> > > On 2/1/07, Geetha Nair <geethasnin (AT) (DOT) co.in

<geethasnin>

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > We all pray to Guruvayurappan for a speedy recovery and

hope you are

> > > > able to take her too to Guruvayur.

> > > >

> > > > Geetha

> > > >

> > > > *Krishna Prasad < rkrishp99 (AT) gmail (DOT) com <rkrishp99>*

wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Hari OM!

> > > >

> > > > Dear Brother/Sister Devotees,

> > > >

> > > > My Mothe ris hospitalised and in ICU... in a critical

condition after

> > > > a surgery,.. so please pray to Lord Guruvayurappan all your

prayers

> > > > are always valid. Let HIM give speedy recovery to her. I m in

India

> > > > and want to visit Guruvayur soon, after her recovery.

> > > >

> > > > With Love & OM!

> > > >

> > > > Krishna Prasad

> > > >

> > > > --

> > > > dotcompals: www.dotcompals. in <http://www.dotcompals.in/>

> > > > .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USD

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Krishna Prasad

> > > >

> > > > Dare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into

the

> > > > 'unknown'

> > > > The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do

not

> > > > know.

> > > > If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the

fullest.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > As Poojya Gurudev said it,

> > > >

> > > > " Open your eyes. Burst your shell.

> > > > Spread your wings and fly! "

> > > >

> > > > Swami Chinmayananda

> > > > Hate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin

even with

> > > > an excess of hatred. "

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > *Geetha Nair*

> > > >

> > > > ------------------------------

> > > > Here's a new way to find what you're looking for -

Answers

> > > >

<http://us.rd./mail/in/yanswers/*http://in.answers./

>

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > > --

> > > dotcompals: www.dotcompals. in <http://www.dotcompals.in/>

> > > .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USD

> > >

> > >

> > > Krishna Prasad

> > >

> > > Dare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the

> > > 'unknown'

> > > The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do

not know.

> > > If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the

fullest.

> > >

> > > As Poojya Gurudev said it,

> > >

> > > " Open your eyes. Burst your shell.

> > > Spread your wings and fly! "

> > >

> > > Swami Chinmayananda

> > > Hate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin

even with an

> > > excess of hatred. "

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ------------------------------

> > > It's here! Your new message!

> > > Get new email

alerts<http://us.rd./evt=49938/*http://tools.search.

/toolbar/features/mail/>with the free

> > > Toolbar.

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

> > --

> > Regards,

> > Aravind

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

> --

> dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in

> .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USD

>

>

> Krishna Prasad

>

> Dare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into

the 'unknown'

> The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not

know.

> If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the

fullest.

>

> As Poojya Gurudev said it,

>

> " Open your eyes. Burst your shell.

> Spread your wings and fly! "

>

> Swami Chinmayananda

> Hate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even

with an

> excess of hatred. "

>

Jai Sreekrishna Dear Shri Krishna Prasadji These are all HIS LEELAS. Let us thank HIM whole heartedly. Now that your mother is back at home and recovering very fast, when do you porpose to go to Gurupavnapuram for HIS darshan. Please pray for whole group Humbly SyamalaKrishna Prasad <rkrishp99 wrote: Hari OM! Dear Brother & Sister Devotees, Thanks for all your prayers, your prayer helped to have a speedy recovery of my Mother, she is recovering in a very fast pace... She is back home from hospital, and now she is able to do her own things... but slowly. only thing every 3 hours she need little rest. but it is all Because of your prayers. Thanks for Sunilji for starting this great Group of our Gurupavanapuresan. Hare Guruvayurappa! Sri Krishna Narayana Mukunda Murare! With Love & OM! Krishna Prasad On 2/10/07, Aravind sujay <aravindsujay > wrote: Dear K.Prasad,Lord Guruvayurappan will not let any of his devotees fall. Its because of his Grace that your mother had a speedy recovery. Happy to hear this.Lets all keep chanting his Mantras.God Bless you all, Aravind Sujay On 2/6/07, rathi nair <nair_rathi > wrote: dear krishna prasad, good to know that your mother is better now

and is shifted from ICU.we all will keep praying . take care, rathi Krishna Prasad < rkrishp99 >guruvayur Sent: Friday, February 2, 2007 1:22:41 PMRe: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Hare Guruvayurappa....... please pray for my Mother Hari OM! Dear Ones, Thanks for all your prayers, yes due to Guruvayurappan's Kripa. now she is out of ICU. and shifted to ward in the

hospital. by HIS grace hope things will become soon normal. Please pray for Her again. all Your prayers have reached HIM that is why she recovered in a fast pace. May Guruvayurappan give happiness, peace and prosperity to all of You and your family members. will update all about HIS leelas!!! With Love & OM! Krishna Prasad On 2/1/07, Geetha Nair <geethasnin (AT) (DOT) co.in > wrote: We all pray to Guruvayurappan for a speedy recovery and hope you are able to take her too to Guruvayur.GeethaKrishna Prasad < rkrishp99 (AT) gmail (DOT) com > wrote: Hari OM! Dear Brother/Sister Devotees, My Mothe ris hospitalised and in ICU... in a critical condition after a surgery,.. so please pray to Lord Guruvayurappan all your prayers are always valid. Let HIM give speedy recovery to her. I m in India and want to visit Guruvayur soon, after her recovery. With Love & OM! Krishna Prasad-- dotcompals: www.dotcompals. in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not

know.If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred." Geetha Nair Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers -- dotcompals: www.dotcompals. in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna

PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know. If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami Chinmayananda Hate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred." It's here! Your new message!Get new email alerts with the free Toolbar. -- Regards,Aravind -- dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know. If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred."

Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.

Hari OM!

Dear Syamalaji,

Thanks a lot for your wishes and prayers, sure I will pray for all of us our Guruvayur group. whenever I am at Guruvayur. As you said all HIS leelas alone. I may be at Guruvayur after Feb 20th. not yet planned will let you all know before going to see Kannan.

With Love & OM!

Hare Guruvayurappa!

Krishna Prasad

On 2/13/07, Syamala Nair <syamalaraghunath wrote:

Jai Sreekrishna

Dear Shri Krishna Prasadji

These are all HIS LEELAS. Let us thank HIM whole heartedly.

Now that your mother is back at home and recovering very fast, when do you porpose to go to Gurupavnapuram for HIS darshan. Please pray for whole group

Humbly

Syamala Krishna Prasad <rkrishp99 wrote:

Hari OM!

Dear Brother & Sister Devotees,

Thanks for all your prayers, your prayer helped to have a speedy recovery of my Mother, she is recovering in a very fast pace... She is back home from hospital, and now she is able to do her own things... but slowly. only thing every 3 hours she need little rest. but it is all Because of your prayers. Thanks for Sunilji for starting this great Group of our Gurupavanapuresan.

Hare Guruvayurappa! Sri Krishna Narayana Mukunda Murare!

With Love & OM!

Krishna Prasad

On 2/10/07, Aravind sujay <aravindsujay

> wrote:

Dear K.Prasad,Lord Guruvayurappan will not let any of his devotees fall. Its because of his Grace that your mother had a speedy recovery. Happy to hear this.Lets all keep chanting his Mantras.

God Bless you all, Aravind Sujay

On 2/6/07, rathi nair <nair_rathi

> wrote:

dear krishna prasad,

take care,

rathi

Krishna Prasad <

rkrishp99 >guruvayur Sent: Friday, February 2, 2007 1:22:41 PMRe: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Hare Guruvayurappa....... please pray for my Mother

Hari OM!

Dear Ones,

With Love & OM!

Krishna Prasad

On 2/1/07, Geetha Nair <geethasnin (AT) (DOT) co.in > wrote:

Hari OM!

With Love & OM!

Geetha Nair

Answers

-- dotcompals:

www.dotcompals. in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know. If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, " Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly! " Swami Chinmayananda Hate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred. "

It's here! Your new message!Get new email alerts with the free Toolbar.

-- Regards,Aravind

-- dotcompals:

www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know. If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, " Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly! " Swami Chinmayananda

Hate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred. "

Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.

-- dotcompals: