IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] The lord is really mysterious

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Radhe Krishna!

I am overwhelmed with sorrow on reading Sow.Jayashree's experiences I

pray to the Lord to be kind to her and her family. That is all we can

do, other than sympathising with her. God be with you, Jayashree!

Mysterious, are His ways.

Regards

KVG

jayashree_662001 wrote:

> Om Namo Narayanaya.

>

> I am posting after a long time.Well, the lord kept me very busy from

> dec 20th onwards. my mother had a terrible fever and as a result lost

> her memory for a few minutes. My son and me rushed her to a doctor

> who also happens to be my classmate and friend. she advised us to

> place mum under observation but my mum was not at all willing coz she

> hated hospitals considering the fact that since 1992 my father was

> being hospitalised for one reason or other. so far he has had around

> 7 different major opertaions and was even completely paralysed once,

> but due to his sheer willpower overcame even that and then purchased

> a car and drove it around.my mum has always been a true companion to

> my father and people in my area always tell that she is a savitri who

> rescued my father from near death situations by being by his side

> during his hospitalisations and reading Narayeenyam. Anyways,we did

> not admit mother to hospital , but brought her home and followed the

> medications given by the doctor. I only thought of Lord

> Guruvayurappan and beleive me, in two days mother was okay and fine

> and even went out to Kochu Guruvayur Temple at matunga here.But my

> doctor friend still insisted that i take her to a neurologist for

> check-up. meanwhile, my father too developed knee pains which were so

> bad that the physiotherapist suggested that we meet a neurologist for

> him.

>

> Therefore i took an appointment with a neurologist for both my

> parents at hinduja hospital here. my mother came very reluctantly

> after much coaxing from my son and husband and my dad. the

> neurologist checked my mother and said to do an MRI scan of the brain

> immidiately which we did. mother was so scared of the mri machine

> that she pleaded with the technician to allow me to come into the

> room and be with her.As she was so terrified , I told her to close

> her eyes and think that she is standing in Front of Guruvayurappan in

> the temple.Poor thing she did just that for the next 45 minutes as

> she underwent the test.later when she opened her eyes she immidiately

> told me to book for a 'kalabham chartal ' at Kochu Guruvayur temple

> here. In fact she wanted it done on Feb 11th her wedding anniversary

> and i did so.Three days later the neurologist phoned me saying that i

> should come to the hospital immdiately as the MRI report showed that

> mum had a brain haemorage.he wanted us to do a CT brain angiogram

> immediately to decide whether to perform a gamma knife radiation or

> brain surgery on my mum. i was shocked and could not even react but

> decided to do the ct scan. Guruvayurappan heard my heartfelt prayers

> because in the doctors own words -'a miracle had occurred' . there

> was no trace of the haemorragge in the ct scan'. in fact the

> neurologist asked us to leave the mri film and ct film with him to

> show it at a conference 2 days later to other doctors.

>

> we were so overjoyed that i purchased sweets and offered to lord

> guruvayurappan. there were two family weddings on jan 28th. and my

> releived mother went out and purchased a costly saree for the

> occassion.Evening of 28th she planned to go to my son's schhol to

> watch him get awards for his good performance in ssc exams.however

> the lord had other plans.my husband and son had gone to the airport

> on jan 25th at 9.pm, to pick up my mother in law who was coming for 5

> days for the marriage.within 15 minutes i received a frantic call

> from my father that mummy and he have got burnt and to come

> quickly .i rushed to my parents home which is barely 5 minutes from

> my house.dad was burnt and bleeding from the brow in his attempt to

> save mummy whose sari had caught fire.mum too was burnt but she had

> changed her clothes and was towelling her hair. i phoned a friend and

> together we rushed them to a hospital. i was appalled to hear that

> mum had 70% burns and dad around 20% burns. in a span of 12 hours

> they were shifted to 4 hospitals and eventually my mother had to be

> moved to an exclusive burns hospital as doctor felt she had good

> chances, i looked after dad at one hospital and my sister, my mom at

> other hospital. she was kept in seclusion as doctor did not want her

> to catch an infection. she was doing fine but on the 10th day she

> developed lung infection and was kept on a ventilator. we were

> allowed to see her and as i sat with her the night i kept praying to

> lord guruvayurappan to do only whatever he thought best for her.feb 5

> th, my mum passed away and feb 11th her wedding anniversary instead

> of 'kalabham chartal' at temple we were flowing her ashes in the

> banganga river.Guruvayurappa, only you know why all this has

> happened.I remember though my mother was on ventilator she opened her

> eyes when I reminded her of the kalabham charth. she kept staring at

> lord guruvayurappan's photo which i showed her. I trust the lord is

> personally taking care of her now. My dad's wounds have healed and he

> is out of hopital . He has resigned himself to fate and we beleive

> that whatever happened is only a test of our faith in the lord.people

> all over attended mum 's funeral and helped us . everyone wondered

> why such a simple caring and selfless person had to meet such a

> tragic end, but certainly mysterious are the ways of our lord !

>

>

>

A very moving account. of course God's ways are mysterious. Who are we to question Him? All of us can only wish that you and your family members especially your dad will get courage to bear it from Guruvayurappan.jayashree_662001 <jayashree_66 wrote: Om Namo Narayanaya.I am posting after a long time.Well, the lord kept me very busy from dec 20th onwards. my mother had a terrible fever and as a result lost her memory for a few minutes. My son and me rushed her to a doctor who also happens to be

my classmate and friend. she advised us to place mum under observation but my mum was not at all willing coz she hated hospitals considering the fact that since 1992 my father was being hospitalised for one reason or other. so far he has had around 7 different major opertaions and was even completely paralysed once, but due to his sheer willpower overcame even that and then purchased a car and drove it around.my mum has always been a true companion to my father and people in my area always tell that she is a savitri who rescued my father from near death situations by being by his side during his hospitalisations and reading Narayeenyam. Anyways,we did not admit mother to hospital , but brought her home and followed the medications given by the doctor. I only thought of Lord Guruvayurappan and beleive me, in two days mother was okay and fine and even went out to Kochu Guruvayur Temple at matunga here.But my doctor

friend still insisted that i take her to a neurologist for check-up. meanwhile, my father too developed knee pains which were so bad that the physiotherapist suggested that we meet a neurologist for him.Therefore i took an appointment with a neurologist for both my parents at hinduja hospital here. my mother came very reluctantly after much coaxing from my son and husband and my dad. the neurologist checked my mother and said to do an MRI scan of the brain immidiately which we did. mother was so scared of the mri machine that she pleaded with the technician to allow me to come into the room and be with her.As she was so terrified , I told her to close her eyes and think that she is standing in Front of Guruvayurappan in the temple.Poor thing she did just that for the next 45 minutes as she underwent the test.later when she opened her eyes she immidiately told me to book for a 'kalabham chartal ' at Kochu Guruvayur

temple here. In fact she wanted it done on Feb 11th her wedding anniversary and i did so.Three days later the neurologist phoned me saying that i should come to the hospital immdiately as the MRI report showed that mum had a brain haemorage.he wanted us to do a CT brain angiogram immediately to decide whether to perform a gamma knife radiation or brain surgery on my mum. i was shocked and could not even react but decided to do the ct scan. Guruvayurappan heard my heartfelt prayers because in the doctors own words -'a miracle had occurred' . there was no trace of the haemorragge in the ct scan'. in fact the neurologist asked us to leave the mri film and ct film with him to show it at a conference 2 days later to other doctors.we were so overjoyed that i purchased sweets and offered to lord guruvayurappan. there were two family weddings on jan 28th. and my releived mother went out and purchased a costly saree for

the occassion.Evening of 28th she planned to go to my son's schhol to watch him get awards for his good performance in ssc exams.however the lord had other plans.my husband and son had gone to the airport on jan 25th at 9.pm, to pick up my mother in law who was coming for 5 days for the marriage.within 15 minutes i received a frantic call from my father that mummy and he have got burnt and to come quickly .i rushed to my parents home which is barely 5 minutes from my house.dad was burnt and bleeding from the brow in his attempt to save mummy whose sari had caught fire.mum too was burnt but she had changed her clothes and was towelling her hair. i phoned a friend and together we rushed them to a hospital. i was appalled to hear that mum had 70% burns and dad around 20% burns. in a span of 12 hours they were shifted to 4 hospitals and eventually my mother had to be moved to an exclusive burns hospital as doctor felt she

had good chances, i looked after dad at one hospital and my sister, my mom at other hospital. she was kept in seclusion as doctor did not want her to catch an infection. she was doing fine but on the 10th day she developed lung infection and was kept on a ventilator. we were allowed to see her and as i sat with her the night i kept praying to lord guruvayurappan to do only whatever he thought best for her.feb 5 th, my mum passed away and feb 11th her wedding anniversary instead of 'kalabham chartal' at temple we were flowing her ashes in the banganga river.Guruvayurappa, only you know why all this has happened.I remember though my mother was on ventilator she opened her eyes when I reminded her of the kalabham charth. she kept staring at lord guruvayurappan's photo which i showed her. I trust the lord is personally taking care of her now. My dad's wounds have healed and he is out of hopital . He has resigned

himself to fate and we beleive that whatever happened is only a test of our faith in the lord.people all over attended mum 's funeral and helped us . everyone wondered why such a simple caring and selfless person had to meet such a tragic end, but certainly mysterious are the ways of our lord ! Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit. web address: http://www.geocities.com/sarojram18 http://freewebs.com/gitaclass

Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.Try the Mail Beta.

Om Namo Narayanaya. Jayashreeji. I pray to Guruvayurappan to grant your father and the whole family strength and faith in this difficult time. Mysterious indeed are God's ways and who can fathom Him? I write below a few lines hoping that reading this may help you as it helps me oftentimes. I listen to Swami Paramarthanandaji's lectures on the Geeta; while explaining verses 10.5 to 10.8, Swamiji said that a true bhakta looks upon everything as a manifestation of the Lord. Bhagwan is the source of every experience of the mind and Bhagwan is never partial, never unjust, never unfair. I look at my experiences from the standpoint of the karmas of this janma only, when I try to tally my experiences based on the experiences of the present janma, I know I have not done serious crime, so I don’t deserve serious diseases. We are trying to tie present janma's karmas and present janma's karma phalam. This is a

mistake. But I have to take into account other past janmas. We do not have the totality of vision, so our calculations will always go wrong. I look at my life from the standpoint of 50 years whereas Bhagwan looks at it from anaadikaala pravrutta. What is the attitude? whatever Bhagwan gives must be right. His calculations must be right. “Aham sarvasya prabhavaha – Bhagwan is the source of every expereince, the source of this Universe" mattaha sarvam pravartate – everything originates, the minutest of experiences, proceeds, from Me alone. iti mattva - with this healthy attitude, budhaha bhajante – the wise people worship Me, not in the morning or night alone but every moment, every action is a teertha praashanam" Om Namo Narayanaya. jayashree_662001 <jayashree_66 wrote: Om Namo Narayanaya. I am posting after a long time.Well, the lord kept me very busy from dec 20th onwards. my mother had a terrible fever and as a result lost her memory for a few minutes. My son and me rushed her to a doctor who also happens to be my classmate and friend. she advised us to place mum under

observation but my mum was not at all willing coz she

Check out the all-new Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Dear Jayashree, Please accept our heartfelt condolences for the loss of your beloved mother. I know how sad you are, but have your faith and courage to deal with your normal life. I am quite sure Lord Guruvayoorappan has blessed her soul and relieved her from the birth/death cycle giving the soul permanent place with HIM. I feel sorry for your father, who should be taken care of now having lost his sahadharmini from his life.Please try to spend more time with him or bring him to your home to pacify him. I am sure you are doing this now, as I type these lines. May Lord Guruvayoorappan bless you all to have the courage to face this loss and move on with your life. Om Narayanaya Namah Chandra Sekharan Menon jayashree_662001 <jayashree_66 wrote: Om Namo Narayanaya.I am posting after a long time.Well, the lord kept me very busy from dec 20th onwards. my mother had a terrible fever and as a result lost her memory for a few minutes. My son and me rushed her to a doctor who also happens to be my classmate and friend. she advised us to place mum under observation but my mum was not at all willing coz she hated hospitals considering the fact that since 1992 my father was being hospitalised for one reason or other. so far he has had around 7 different major opertaions and was even completely paralysed once, but due to his sheer

willpower overcame even that and then purchased a car and drove it around.my mum has always been a true companion to my father and people in my area always tell that she is a savitri who rescued my father from near death situations by being by his side during his hospitalisations and reading Narayeenyam. Anyways,we did not admit mother to hospital , but brought her home and followed the medications given by the doctor. I only thought of Lord Guruvayurappan and beleive me, in two days mother was okay and fine and even went out to Kochu Guruvayur Temple at matunga here.But my doctor friend still insisted that i take her to a neurologist for check-up. meanwhile, my father too developed knee pains which were so bad that the physiotherapist suggested that we meet a neurologist for him.Therefore i took an appointment with a neurologist for both my parents at hinduja hospital here. my mother came very reluctantly

after much coaxing from my son and husband and my dad. the neurologist checked my mother and said to do an MRI scan of the brain immidiately which we did. mother was so scared of the mri machine that she pleaded with the technician to allow me to come into the room and be with her.As she was so terrified , I told her to close her eyes and think that she is standing in Front of Guruvayurappan in the temple.Poor thing she did just that for the next 45 minutes as she underwent the test.later when she opened her eyes she immidiately told me to book for a 'kalabham chartal ' at Kochu Guruvayur temple here. In fact she wanted it done on Feb 11th her wedding anniversary and i did so.Three days later the neurologist phoned me saying that i should come to the hospital immdiately as the MRI report showed that mum had a brain haemorage.he wanted us to do a CT brain angiogram immediately to decide whether to perform a gamma knife

radiation or brain surgery on my mum. i was shocked and could not even react but decided to do the ct scan. Guruvayurappan heard my heartfelt prayers because in the doctors own words -'a miracle had occurred' . there was no trace of the haemorragge in the ct scan'. in fact the neurologist asked us to leave the mri film and ct film with him to show it at a conference 2 days later to other doctors.we were so overjoyed that i purchased sweets and offered to lord guruvayurappan. there were two family weddings on jan 28th. and my releived mother went out and purchased a costly saree for the occassion.Evening of 28th she planned to go to my son's schhol to watch him get awards for his good performance in ssc exams.however the lord had other plans.my husband and son had gone to the airport on jan 25th at 9.pm, to pick up my mother in law who was coming for 5 days for the marriage.within 15 minutes i received a frantic

call from my father that mummy and he have got burnt and to come quickly .i rushed to my parents home which is barely 5 minutes from my house.dad was burnt and bleeding from the brow in his attempt to save mummy whose sari had caught fire.mum too was burnt but she had changed her clothes and was towelling her hair. i phoned a friend and together we rushed them to a hospital. i was appalled to hear that mum had 70% burns and dad around 20% burns. in a span of 12 hours they were shifted to 4 hospitals and eventually my mother had to be moved to an exclusive burns hospital as doctor felt she had good chances, i looked after dad at one hospital and my sister, my mom at other hospital. she was kept in seclusion as doctor did not want her to catch an infection. she was doing fine but on the 10th day she developed lung infection and was kept on a ventilator. we were allowed to see her and as i sat with her the night i kept

praying to lord guruvayurappan to do only whatever he thought best for her.feb 5 th, my mum passed away and feb 11th her wedding anniversary instead of 'kalabham chartal' at temple we were flowing her ashes in the banganga river.Guruvayurappa, only you know why all this has happened.I remember though my mother was on ventilator she opened her eyes when I reminded her of the kalabham charth. she kept staring at lord guruvayurappan's photo which i showed her. I trust the lord is personally taking care of her now. My dad's wounds have healed and he is out of hopital . He has resigned himself to fate and we beleive that whatever happened is only a test of our faith in the lord.people all over attended mum 's funeral and helped us . everyone wondered why such a simple caring and selfless person had to meet such a tragic end, but certainly mysterious are the ways of our lord

!

Hello Jayashree Hari OM!

May the Lord give solace and peace to your Mother will pray... yes in life critical condition comes.

Hare Guruvayurappa!

With Love & OM!

Krishna Prasad

On 2/19/07, Veena A. Nair <veeus18 wrote:

Om Namo Narayanaya.Jayashreeji. I pray to Guruvayurappan to grant your father and the whole family strength and faith in this difficult time. Mysterious indeed are God's ways and who can fathom Him? I write below a few lines hoping that reading this may help you as it helps me oftentimes. I listen to Swami Paramarthanandaji's lectures on the Geeta; while explaining verses 10.5 to 10.8, Swamiji said that a true bhakta looks upon everything as a manifestation of the Lord. Bhagwan is the source of every experience of the mind and Bhagwan is never partial, never unjust, never unfair. I look at my experiences from the standpoint of the karmas of this janma only, when I try to tally my experiences based on the experiences of the present janma, I know I have not done serious crime, so I don't deserve serious diseases. We are trying to tie present janma's karmas and present janma's karma phalam. This is a mistake. But I have to take into account other past janmas. We do not have the totality of vision, so our calculations will always go wrong. I look at my life from the standpoint of 50 years whereas Bhagwan looks at it from anaadikaala pravrutta. What is the attitude? whatever Bhagwan gives must be right. His calculations must be right.

"Aham sarvasya prabhavaha – Bhagwan is the source of every expereince, the source of this Universe "

mattaha sarvam pravartate – everything originates, the minutest of experiences, proceeds, from Me alone.iti mattva - with this healthy attitude, budhaha bhajante – the wise people worship Me, not in the morning or night alone but every moment, every action is a teertha praashanam "

Om Namo Narayanaya.jayashree_662001 <jayashree_66@

hotmail.com> wrote:

Om Namo Narayanaya.I am posting after a long time.Well, the lord kept me very busy from dec 20th onwards. my mother had a terrible fever and as a result lost her memory for a few minutes. My son and me rushed her to a doctor who also happens to be my classmate and friend. she advised us to place mum under observation but my mum was not at all willing coz she

Check out the all-new Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

-- dotcompals:

www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know.

If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred. "

Dear Jayashree,

So sorry to hear about your mother's demise. My

heartfelt condolences. I know words wont be able to

heal you. It might be, as you said, Guruvyaoorappan's

wish.

When I read your mail, I remembered my grandmother.

Grandfather died years back, before I was born, on

Guruvayoor Ekadasi day, chanting narayana, narayana.

My mom was near to him, she was pregnant with my

sister at that time. He didnt have any health problem

at that time. Years later, my grandmother passed away,

when I was studying in college. After grandfather's

demise, grandmother was always in to pooja. Her eye

had serious problem, her one eye was blind. Morning 5

to 9 she will be in the pooja room, making garlands

with the flowers from the garden, chanting prayers,

etc. Evening again from 4 to 7 or so she will be in

the pooja room. She spent most of her time inside the

pooja room. And it so happened that one day when she

was garlanding Unnikannan, her favorite, her saree

caught fire which she didnt see. Later when the fumes

came, my cousin who was in the next room rushed, but

grandmother was adamant that she didnt want to go

anywhere but wanted to die there. She was having 80%

burns, and she was taken to hospital, was there for a

week before she passed away. Only once did she

regained consciousness, and then she said she wanted

to go back to her house and pray in her poojaroom. She

was highly diabetic, so when they gave drip, her sugar

shot up, without which her BP was rising highly. We

always used to think afterwards, she who used to spent

all her time in pooja room had such a fate to get

burnt from the flamses of the villakku kept for

Unnikannan. Lord's decision.

Jai Sree Krishna

Seema

--- jayashree_662001 <jayashree_66 wrote:

> Om Namo Narayanaya.

>

> I am posting after a long time.Well, the lord kept

> me very busy from

> dec 20th onwards. my mother had a terrible fever and

> as a result lost

> her memory for a few minutes. My son and me rushed

> her to a doctor

> who also happens to be my classmate and friend. she

> advised us to

> place mum under observation but my mum was not at

> all willing coz she

> hated hospitals considering the fact that since 1992

> my father was

> being hospitalised for one reason or other. so far

> he has had around

> 7 different major opertaions and was even completely

> paralysed once,

> but due to his sheer willpower overcame even that

> and then purchased

> a car and drove it around.my mum has always been a

> true companion to

> my father and people in my area always tell that she

> is a savitri who

> rescued my father from near death situations by

> being by his side

> during his hospitalisations and reading Narayeenyam.

> Anyways,we did

> not admit mother to hospital , but brought her home

> and followed the

> medications given by the doctor. I only thought of

> Lord

> Guruvayurappan and beleive me, in two days mother

> was okay and fine

> and even went out to Kochu Guruvayur Temple at

> matunga here.But my

> doctor friend still insisted that i take her to a

> neurologist for

> check-up. meanwhile, my father too developed knee

> pains which were so

> bad that the physiotherapist suggested that we meet

> a neurologist for

> him.

>

> Therefore i took an appointment with a neurologist

> for both my

> parents at hinduja hospital here. my mother came

> very reluctantly

> after much coaxing from my son and husband and my

> dad. the

> neurologist checked my mother and said to do an MRI

> scan of the brain

> immidiately which we did. mother was so scared of

> the mri machine

> that she pleaded with the technician to allow me to

> come into the

> room and be with her.As she was so terrified , I

> told her to close

> her eyes and think that she is standing in Front of

> Guruvayurappan in

> the temple.Poor thing she did just that for the next

> 45 minutes as

> she underwent the test.later when she opened her

> eyes she immidiately

> told me to book for a 'kalabham chartal ' at Kochu

> Guruvayur temple

> here. In fact she wanted it done on Feb 11th her

> wedding anniversary

> and i did so.Three days later the neurologist phoned

> me saying that i

> should come to the hospital immdiately as the MRI

> report showed that

> mum had a brain haemorage.he wanted us to do a CT

> brain angiogram

> immediately to decide whether to perform a gamma

> knife radiation or

> brain surgery on my mum. i was shocked and could not

> even react but

> decided to do the ct scan. Guruvayurappan heard my

> heartfelt prayers

> because in the doctors own words -'a miracle had

> occurred' . there

> was no trace of the haemorragge in the ct scan'. in

> fact the

> neurologist asked us to leave the mri film and ct

> film with him to

> show it at a conference 2 days later to other

> doctors.

>

> we were so overjoyed that i purchased sweets and

> offered to lord

> guruvayurappan. there were two family weddings on

> jan 28th. and my

> releived mother went out and purchased a costly

> saree for the

> occassion.Evening of 28th she planned to go to my

> son's schhol to

> watch him get awards for his good performance in ssc

> exams.however

> the lord had other plans.my husband and son had gone

> to the airport

> on jan 25th at 9.pm, to pick up my mother in law who

> was coming for 5

> days for the marriage.within 15 minutes i received a

> frantic call

> from my father that mummy and he have got burnt and

> to come

> quickly .i rushed to my parents home which is barely

> 5 minutes from

> my house.dad was burnt and bleeding from the brow in

> his attempt to

> save mummy whose sari had caught fire.mum too was

> burnt but she had

> changed her clothes and was towelling her hair. i

> phoned a friend and

> together we rushed them to a hospital. i was

> appalled to hear that

> mum had 70% burns and dad around 20% burns. in a

> span of 12 hours

> they were shifted to 4 hospitals and eventually my

> mother had to be

> moved to an exclusive burns hospital as doctor felt

> she had good

> chances, i looked after dad at one hospital and my

> sister, my mom at

> other hospital. she was kept in seclusion as doctor

> did not want her

> to catch an infection. she was doing fine but on the

> 10th day she

> developed lung infection and was kept on a

> ventilator. we were

> allowed to see her and as i sat with her the night i

> kept praying to

> lord guruvayurappan to do only whatever he thought

> best for her.feb 5

> th, my mum passed away and feb 11th her wedding

> anniversary instead

> of 'kalabham chartal' at temple we were flowing her

> ashes in the

> banganga river.Guruvayurappa, only you know why all

> this has

> happened.I remember though my mother was on

> ventilator she opened her

> eyes when I reminded her of the kalabham charth. she

> kept staring at

> lord guruvayurappan's photo which i showed her. I

> trust the lord is

> personally taking care of her now. My dad's wounds

> have healed and he

> is out of hopital . He has resigned himself to fate

> and we beleive

> that whatever happened is only a test of our faith

> in the lord.people

> all over attended mum 's funeral and helped us .

> everyone wondered

> why such a simple caring and selfless person had to

> meet such a

> tragic end, but certainly mysterious are the ways of

> our lord !

>

>

>

______________________________\

____

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta.

http://new.mail.

HARI AUM

Dear Jayashree,

Consoling words can hardly do anything in these trying

times. One can only stare and ask-WHY ME?. The only

solace is to think and thank God for all the good

things that are there in life.And remember that your

real Mother is eternal. Nothing in the world can ever

do any harm to her.

'shipram bhavathi dharmatma saswatshanthim nigachathi

kaunteya prathijaneehi na mey bhakthaha pranasyathi'

Regards

Balagopal

NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA

--- jayashree_662001 <jayashree_66 wrote:

> Om Namo Narayanaya.

>

> I am posting after a long time.Well, the lord kept

> me very busy from

> dec 20th onwards. my mother had a terrible fever and

> as a result lost

> her memory for a few minutes. My son and me rushed

> her to a doctor

> who also happens to be my classmate and friend. she

> advised us to

> place mum under observation but my mum was not at

> all willing coz she

> hated hospitals considering the fact that since 1992

> my father was

> being hospitalised for one reason or other. so far

> he has had around

> 7 different major opertaions and was even completely

> paralysed once,

> but due to his sheer willpower overcame even that

> and then purchased

> a car and drove it around.my mum has always been a

> true companion to

> my father and people in my area always tell that she

> is a savitri who

> rescued my father from near death situations by

> being by his side

> during his hospitalisations and reading Narayeenyam.

> Anyways,we did

> not admit mother to hospital , but brought her home

> and followed the

> medications given by the doctor. I only thought of

> Lord

> Guruvayurappan and beleive me, in two days mother

> was okay and fine

> and even went out to Kochu Guruvayur Temple at

> matunga here.But my

> doctor friend still insisted that i take her to a

> neurologist for

> check-up. meanwhile, my father too developed knee

> pains which were so

> bad that the physiotherapist suggested that we meet

> a neurologist for

> him.

>

> Therefore i took an appointment with a neurologist

> for both my

> parents at hinduja hospital here. my mother came

> very reluctantly

> after much coaxing from my son and husband and my

> dad. the

> neurologist checked my mother and said to do an MRI

> scan of the brain

> immidiately which we did. mother was so scared of

> the mri machine

> that she pleaded with the technician to allow me to

> come into the

> room and be with her.As she was so terrified , I

> told her to close

> her eyes and think that she is standing in Front of

> Guruvayurappan in

> the temple.Poor thing she did just that for the next

> 45 minutes as

> she underwent the test.later when she opened her

> eyes she immidiately

> told me to book for a 'kalabham chartal ' at Kochu

> Guruvayur temple

> here. In fact she wanted it done on Feb 11th her

> wedding anniversary

> and i did so.Three days later the neurologist phoned

> me saying that i

> should come to the hospital immdiately as the MRI

> report showed that

> mum had a brain haemorage.he wanted us to do a CT

> brain angiogram

> immediately to decide whether to perform a gamma

> knife radiation or

> brain surgery on my mum. i was shocked and could not

> even react but

> decided to do the ct scan. Guruvayurappan heard my

> heartfelt prayers

> because in the doctors own words -'a miracle had

> occurred' . there

> was no trace of the haemorragge in the ct scan'. in

> fact the

> neurologist asked us to leave the mri film and ct

> film with him to

> show it at a conference 2 days later to other

> doctors.

>

> we were so overjoyed that i purchased sweets and

> offered to lord

> guruvayurappan. there were two family weddings on

> jan 28th. and my

> releived mother went out and purchased a costly

> saree for the

> occassion.Evening of 28th she planned to go to my

> son's schhol to

> watch him get awards for his good performance in ssc

> exams.however

> the lord had other plans.my husband and son had gone

> to the airport

> on jan 25th at 9.pm, to pick up my mother in law who

> was coming for 5

> days for the marriage.within 15 minutes i received a

> frantic call

> from my father that mummy and he have got burnt and

> to come

> quickly .i rushed to my parents home which is barely

> 5 minutes from

> my house.dad was burnt and bleeding from the brow in

> his attempt to

> save mummy whose sari had caught fire.mum too was

> burnt but she had

> changed her clothes and was towelling her hair. i

> phoned a friend and

> together we rushed them to a hospital. i was

> appalled to hear that

> mum had 70% burns and dad around 20% burns. in a

> span of 12 hours

> they were shifted to 4 hospitals and eventually my

> mother had to be

> moved to an exclusive burns hospital as doctor felt

> she had good

> chances, i looked after dad at one hospital and my

> sister, my mom at

> other hospital. she was kept in seclusion as doctor

> did not want her

> to catch an infection. she was doing fine but on the

> 10th day she

> developed lung infection and was kept on a

> ventilator. we were

> allowed to see her and as i sat with her the night i

> kept praying to

> lord guruvayurappan to do only whatever he thought

> best for her.feb 5

> th, my mum passed away and feb 11th her wedding

> anniversary instead

> of 'kalabham chartal' at temple we were flowing her

> ashes in the

> banganga river.Guruvayurappa, only you know why all

> this has

> happened.I remember though my mother was on

> ventilator she opened her

> eyes when I reminded her of the kalabham charth. she

> kept staring at

> lord guruvayurappan's photo which i showed her. I

> trust the lord is

> personally taking care of her now. My dad's wounds

> have healed and he

> is out of hopital . He has resigned himself to fate

> and we beleive

> that whatever happened is only a test of our faith

> in the lord.people

> all over attended mum 's funeral and helped us .

> everyone wondered

> why such a simple caring and selfless person had to

> meet such a

> tragic end, but certainly mysterious are the ways of

> our lord !

>

>

>

________

India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new

http://in.answers./

Dear Jayashreeji,

I was going through your mail in office. Reading the

whole mail, I could not understand that tears were

flowing from my eyes. When the file on my lap became

wet, then only I could realize that how much pain I

was feeling. If it is so hard for me to believe, I

can understand your state of mind.

May God Bless you always, May the departed soul rest

in peace. God will always be with you.

rajan

--- Seema Ravindran <seemawarrier wrote:

> Dear Jayashree,

> So sorry to hear about your mother's demise. My

> heartfelt condolences. I know words wont be able to

> heal you. It might be, as you said,

> Guruvyaoorappan's

> wish.

> When I read your mail, I remembered my grandmother.

> Grandfather died years back, before I was born, on

> Guruvayoor Ekadasi day, chanting narayana, narayana.

> My mom was near to him, she was pregnant with my

> sister at that time. He didnt have any health

> problem

> at that time. Years later, my grandmother passed

> away,

> when I was studying in college. After grandfather's

> demise, grandmother was always in to pooja. Her eye

> had serious problem, her one eye was blind. Morning

> 5

> to 9 she will be in the pooja room, making garlands

> with the flowers from the garden, chanting prayers,

> etc. Evening again from 4 to 7 or so she will be in

> the pooja room. She spent most of her time inside

> the

> pooja room. And it so happened that one day when she

> was garlanding Unnikannan, her favorite, her saree

> caught fire which she didnt see. Later when the

> fumes

> came, my cousin who was in the next room rushed, but

> grandmother was adamant that she didnt want to go

> anywhere but wanted to die there. She was having 80%

> burns, and she was taken to hospital, was there for

> a

> week before she passed away. Only once did she

> regained consciousness, and then she said she wanted

> to go back to her house and pray in her poojaroom.

> She

> was highly diabetic, so when they gave drip, her

> sugar

> shot up, without which her BP was rising highly. We

> always used to think afterwards, she who used to

> spent

> all her time in pooja room had such a fate to get

> burnt from the flamses of the villakku kept for

> Unnikannan. Lord's decision.

> Jai Sree Krishna

>

> Seema

>

>

> --- jayashree_662001 <jayashree_66

> wrote:

>

> > Om Namo Narayanaya.

> >

> > I am posting after a long time.Well, the lord kept

> > me very busy from

> > dec 20th onwards. my mother had a terrible fever

> and

> > as a result lost

> > her memory for a few minutes. My son and me rushed

> > her to a doctor

> > who also happens to be my classmate and friend.

> she

> > advised us to

> > place mum under observation but my mum was not at

> > all willing coz she

> > hated hospitals considering the fact that since

> 1992

> > my father was

> > being hospitalised for one reason or other. so far

> > he has had around

> > 7 different major opertaions and was even

> completely

> > paralysed once,

> > but due to his sheer willpower overcame even that

> > and then purchased

> > a car and drove it around.my mum has always been a

> > true companion to

> > my father and people in my area always tell that

> she

> > is a savitri who

> > rescued my father from near death situations by

> > being by his side

> > during his hospitalisations and reading

> Narayeenyam.

> > Anyways,we did

> > not admit mother to hospital , but brought her

> home

> > and followed the

> > medications given by the doctor. I only thought of

> > Lord

> > Guruvayurappan and beleive me, in two days mother

> > was okay and fine

> > and even went out to Kochu Guruvayur Temple at

> > matunga here.But my

> > doctor friend still insisted that i take her to a

> > neurologist for

> > check-up. meanwhile, my father too developed knee

> > pains which were so

> > bad that the physiotherapist suggested that we

> meet

> > a neurologist for

> > him.

> >

> > Therefore i took an appointment with a neurologist

> > for both my

> > parents at hinduja hospital here. my mother came

> > very reluctantly

> > after much coaxing from my son and husband and my

> > dad. the

> > neurologist checked my mother and said to do an

> MRI

> > scan of the brain

> > immidiately which we did. mother was so scared of

> > the mri machine

> > that she pleaded with the technician to allow me

> to

> > come into the

> > room and be with her.As she was so terrified , I

> > told her to close

> > her eyes and think that she is standing in Front

> of

> > Guruvayurappan in

> > the temple.Poor thing she did just that for the

> next

> > 45 minutes as

> > she underwent the test.later when she opened her

> > eyes she immidiately

> > told me to book for a 'kalabham chartal ' at Kochu

> > Guruvayur temple

> > here. In fact she wanted it done on Feb 11th her

> > wedding anniversary

> > and i did so.Three days later the neurologist

> phoned

> > me saying that i

> > should come to the hospital immdiately as the MRI

> > report showed that

> > mum had a brain haemorage.he wanted us to do a CT

> > brain angiogram

> > immediately to decide whether to perform a gamma

> > knife radiation or

> > brain surgery on my mum. i was shocked and could

> not

> > even react but

> > decided to do the ct scan. Guruvayurappan heard my

> > heartfelt prayers

> > because in the doctors own words -'a miracle had

> > occurred' . there

> > was no trace of the haemorragge in the ct scan'.

> in

> > fact the

> > neurologist asked us to leave the mri film and ct

> > film with him to

> > show it at a conference 2 days later to other

> > doctors.

> >

> > we were so overjoyed that i purchased sweets and

> > offered to lord

> > guruvayurappan. there were two family weddings on

> > jan 28th. and my

> > releived mother went out and purchased a costly