Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Smitha,

Congrtulations and all the very best. Guruvyaoorappan

will surely help you.

When I was pregnant, I pasted a unnikannan's poster in

my bedroom and used to watch it all the time. By the

grace of God, I had a baby boy. So pray to God all the

time, He will definitely hear your prayers.

Take care.

Jai Sree Krishna

Seema

--- smi_ssb <smi_ssb wrote:

> Dear All

>

> I joined this group a while back , when i was faced

> with a very tough

> situation in my life, and the several emails and

> articles in this

> groups website has been a great source of

> inspiration for me.

> However I have been a passive listner to all the

> great thoughts from

> all you great bakthas.

>

> I am Smitha and live in California, US with my

> husband and currently

> 32 weeks pregnant, I have been mostly on bedrest for

> my pregnancy and

> continuing it, since unfortunately my first one

> ended in a

> miscarriage. Requesting all your prayers and

> thanking you all for all

> the light you guys are shedding into our

> lives,wishing to remain a

> member of this group for lifetime.

>

> Om Namo Baghavate Vasudevaya!

> Wishing the whole world Krishna Kripa,

> Smitha

>

> uruvayur , " Sunil Menon "

> <menon_sunil wrote:

> >

> > Dear Member devotees,

> >

> > A few months ago we started requesting all new

> members to send us a

> > brief introduction.

> >

> > And recently we started posting such introductions

> to the entire

> > group. However, some of you - not so recent

> members - may like

> > introduce yourself to the entire group.

> >

> > So, all of you, please post a brief introduction

> like name, place,

> > profession, interests in Bhakti related matters

> etc. (Whatever info

> > you are comfortable sharing with a public group).

> You can send mail

> to

> > guruvayur to have it appear in the

> group.

> >

> > Pls write to moderator, if you have any other

> questions.

> >

> > Om Namo Narayanaya:

> >

> > Sunil.

> >

>

>

>

______________________________\

____

The fish are biting.

Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing.

http://searchmarketing./arp/sponsoredsearch_v2.php

Hi Seema

Thank you so much for the wishes and assurance, I too have pasted

photos of guruvayoorappan, devi near to my bed

Om Namo Baghavate Vasudevaya!

Smitha

guruvayur , Seema Ravindran <seemawarrier

wrote:

>

> Dear Smitha,

> Congrtulations and all the very best. Guruvyaoorappan

> will surely help you.

> When I was pregnant, I pasted a unnikannan's poster in

> my bedroom and used to watch it all the time. By the

> grace of God, I had a baby boy. So pray to God all the

> time, He will definitely hear your prayers.

> Take care.

> Jai Sree Krishna

>

> Seema

>

> --- smi_ssb <smi_ssb wrote:

>

> > Dear All

> >

> > I joined this group a while back , when i was faced

> > with a very tough

> > situation in my life, and the several emails and

> > articles in this

> > groups website has been a great source of

> > inspiration for me.

> > However I have been a passive listner to all the

> > great thoughts from

> > all you great bakthas.

> >

> > I am Smitha and live in California, US with my

> > husband and currently

> > 32 weeks pregnant, I have been mostly on bedrest for

> > my pregnancy and

> > continuing it, since unfortunately my first one

> > ended in a

> > miscarriage. Requesting all your prayers and

> > thanking you all for all

> > the light you guys are shedding into our

> > lives,wishing to remain a

> > member of this group for lifetime.

> >

> > Om Namo Baghavate Vasudevaya!

> > Wishing the whole world Krishna Kripa,

> > Smitha

> >

> > uruvayur , " Sunil Menon "

> > <menon_sunil@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Member devotees,

> > >

> > > A few months ago we started requesting all new

> > members to send us a

> > > brief introduction.

> > >

> > > And recently we started posting such introductions

> > to the entire

> > > group. However, some of you - not so recent

> > members - may like

> > > introduce yourself to the entire group.

> > >

> > > So, all of you, please post a brief introduction

> > like name, place,

> > > profession, interests in Bhakti related matters

> > etc. (Whatever info

> > > you are comfortable sharing with a public group).

> > You can send mail

> > to

> > > guruvayur to have it appear in the

> > group.

> > >

> > > Pls write to moderator@, if you have any other

> > questions.

> > >

> > > Om Namo Narayanaya:

> > >

> > > Sunil.

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

> The fish are biting.

> Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing.

> http://searchmarketing./arp/sponsoredsearch_v2.php

>

Dear Smitha,

I live in Sunnyvale, CA. If you need any help please let me know.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Sreenivas

408-718-6751

-

smi_ssb

guruvayur

Tuesday, February 20, 2007 10:37 AM

Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] My support, Gruvayoorappan-New Member Introductions

Hi Seema Thank you so much for the wishes and assurance, I too have pasted photos of guruvayoorappan, devi near to my bedOm Namo Baghavate Vasudevaya!Smithaguruvayur , Seema Ravindran <seemawarrier wrote:>> Dear Smitha,> Congrtulations and all the very best. Guruvyaoorappan> will surely help you.> When I was pregnant, I pasted a unnikannan's poster in> my bedroom and used to watch it all the time. By the> grace of God, I had a baby boy. So pray to God all the> time, He will definitely hear your prayers.> Take care.> Jai Sree Krishna> > Seema> > --- smi_ssb <smi_ssb wrote:> > > Dear All> > > > I joined this group a while back , when i was faced> > with a very tough > > situation in my life, and the several emails and> > articles in this > > groups website has been a great source of> > inspiration for me.> > However I have been a passive listner to all the> > great thoughts from > > all you great bakthas.> > > > I am Smitha and live in California, US with my> > husband and currently > > 32 weeks pregnant, I have been mostly on bedrest for> > my pregnancy and > > continuing it, since unfortunately my first one> > ended in a > > miscarriage. Requesting all your prayers and> > thanking you all for all > > the light you guys are shedding into our> > lives,wishing to remain a > > member of this group for lifetime.> > > > Om Namo Baghavate Vasudevaya!> > Wishing the whole world Krishna Kripa,> > Smitha

Dear Smitha, Ohm Narayanaya Namah Pray Lord Guruvayoorappan's blessings to you in your difficult days. I hope everything will be alright with you and the baby. This is my experience and I hope you too can follow that. My own daughter was in a similar situation but Lord blessed us all. I am glad you are thinking of Lord Guruvayoorappan. Please light a lamp with Til oil or Nallenna -as known in Malayalam- gingely oil. This is very effective. You need some help from others specially from your parents or in-laws and hope they can come to your assistance. I am praying for Lord Guruvayoorappan's blessings to you and your family Ohm Narayanaya Namah Chandra Sekharan Menonsmi_ssb <smi_ssb wrote: Dear AllI joined this group a while back , when i was faced with a very tough situation in my life, and the several emails and articles in this groups website has been a great source of inspiration for me.However I have been a passive listner to all the great thoughts from all you great bakthas.I am Smitha and live in California, US with my husband and currently 32 weeks pregnant, I have been mostly on bedrest for my pregnancy and continuing it, since unfortunately my first one ended in a miscarriage. Requesting all your prayers and thanking you all for all the light you guys are shedding into our lives,wishing to remain a member of this group for lifetime.Om Namo Baghavate

Vasudevaya!Wishing the whole world Krishna Kripa,Smithauruvayur , "Sunil Menon" <menon_sunil wrote:>> Dear Member devotees,> > A few months ago we started requesting all new members to send us a> brief introduction.> > And recently we started posting such introductions to the entire> group. However, some of you - not so recent members - may like> introduce yourself to the entire group.> > So, all of you, please post a brief introduction like name, place,> profession, interests in Bhakti related matters etc. (Whatever info> you are comfortable sharing with a public group). You can send mail to> guruvayur to have it appear in the group.> > Pls write to moderator, if you have any other

questions.> > Om Namo Narayanaya:> > Sunil.>

Dear Smitha, Hare Krishna ! Just came to know yesterday from a friend about Sri Garbharakshambikai temple in Tanjavur District . There are certain poojas to be performed in the temple for safe delivery. So thought to share this info with our group memebers. .You just need to send some money to the temple for the poojas and they would send u the prasadam. The link for the temple is http://pariharam.com/Temple_Thirukkarugavur.aspx Hope this info is useful . Ohm Namo Narayana Regards, Bindya Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote: Dear Smitha, Ohm Narayanaya Namah Pray Lord Guruvayoorappan's blessings to you in your difficult days. I hope everything will be alright with you and the baby. This is my experience and I hope you too can follow that. My own daughter was in a similar situation but Lord blessed us all. I am glad you are thinking of Lord Guruvayoorappan. Please light a lamp with Til oil or Nallenna -as known in Malayalam- gingely oil. This is very effective. You need some help from others specially from your parents or in-laws and hope they can come to your assistance. I am praying for

Lord Guruvayoorappan's blessings to you and your family Ohm Narayanaya Namah Chandra Sekharan Menonsmi_ssb <smi_ssb > wrote: Dear AllI joined this group a while back , when i was faced with a very tough situation in my life, and the several emails and articles in this groups website has been a great source of inspiration for me.However I have been a passive listner to all the great thoughts from all you great bakthas.I am Smitha and live in California, US with my husband and currently 32 weeks pregnant, I have been mostly on bedrest for my pregnancy and continuing it, since unfortunately my first one ended in a miscarriage. Requesting all your prayers and thanking you all for all the light you guys are shedding into our lives,wishing to

remain a member of this group for lifetime.Om Namo Baghavate Vasudevaya!Wishing the whole world Krishna Kripa,Smithauruvayur , "Sunil Menon" <menon_sunil wrote:>> Dear Member devotees,> > A few months ago we started requesting all new members to send us a> brief introduction.> > And recently we started posting such introductions to the entire> group. However, some of you - not so recent members - may like> introduce yourself to the entire group.> > So, all of you, please post a brief introduction like name, place,> profession, interests in Bhakti related matters etc. (Whatever info> you are comfortable sharing with a public group). You can send mail to> guruvayur to have it appear in the

group.> > Pls write to moderator, if you have any other questions.> > Om Namo Narayanaya:> > Sunil.>

Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.

Hare Krishna, Dear Smitha, May Kannan Gives you all the Good things. With Love, SreeChandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote: Dear Smitha, Ohm Narayanaya Namah Pray Lord Guruvayoorappan's blessings to you in your difficult days. I hope everything will be alright with you and the baby. This is my experience and I hope you too can follow that. My own daughter was in a similar situation but Lord blessed us all. I am glad you are thinking of Lord Guruvayoorappan. Please light a lamp with Til oil or Nallenna -as known in Malayalam- gingely oil. This is very effective. You need some help from others specially from your parents or in-laws and hope they can come to your assistance. I am praying for Lord Guruvayoorappan's blessings to you and your family Ohm Narayanaya Namah Chandra Sekharan Menonsmi_ssb <smi_ssb > wrote: Dear AllI joined this group a while back , when i was faced with a very tough situation in my life, and the several emails and articles in this groups website has been a great source of inspiration for me.However I have been a passive listner to all the great thoughts from all you great bakthas.I am Smitha and live in California, US with my husband and currently 32 weeks pregnant, I have been mostly on bedrest for my pregnancy and continuing it, since unfortunately my first one ended in a miscarriage. Requesting all your prayers and thanking you all for all the light you guys are shedding into our lives,wishing to remain a member of this group for lifetime.Om Namo Baghavate Vasudevaya!Wishing the whole world Krishna Kripa,Smithauruvayur , "Sunil Menon"

<menon_sunil wrote:>> Dear Member devotees,> > A few months ago we started requesting all new members to send us a> brief introduction.> > And recently we started posting such introductions to the entire> group. However, some of you - not so recent members - may like> introduce yourself to the entire group.> > So, all of you, please post a brief introduction like name, place,> profession, interests in Bhakti related matters etc. (Whatever info> you are comfortable sharing with a public group). You can send mail to> guruvayur to have it appear in the group.> > Pls write to moderator, if you have any other questions.> > Om Namo Narayanaya:> > Sunil.>

New Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes.