IndiaDivine.org

Hari Om!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Krishna Guruvayurappa!,I have a humble request to you all. My grand mother passed away last friday(on Shivaratri).Please pray for her soul to get mukthi. She was a very nice person. Always done good to others. Never did she show any partiality to anyone.She considered everyone as her own children.That was the principle she followed till her end.She suffered great pain physically towards the end. She had done only good manasa vacha karmana. She remained loving to even to those who had hurted her.And this is the reason why I feel she should reach Guruvayurappan.Hope everyone would pray for her soul to get mukthi.Hari Om!Sunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote: Dear Member devotees, A few months ago we started requesting all new members to send us a brief introduction. And recently we started posting such introductions to the entire group. However, some of you - not so recent members - may like introduce yourself to the entire group. So, all of you, please post a brief introduction like name, place, profession, interests in Bhakti related matters etc. (Whatever info you are comfortable sharing with a public group). You can send mail to guruvayur to have it appear in the group. Pls write to moderator (AT) guruvayoor (DOT) com, if you have any other questions. Om Namo Narayanaya: Sunil.

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers