IndiaDivine.org

The lord is really mysterious-some thoughts

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Jayashree/ Seema, My heartfelt condolences and pray that their souls rest in peace. His ways are indeed mysterious, recently I had a similar kind of tragedy involving a relative of mine. This cousin of mine went to Sabarimala and the next day his Mother fell ill and the third day she was gone. She was there for his Kettunira inn perfect health and he comes back to this. I was just thinking, why did this happen? will he have trust in that god again etc. So many pilgrims also die while returning from a visit to a holy place with their families, I am yet to find an answers for these... Prem http://dharma.indviews.com Seema Ravindran <seemawarrier wrote: Dear Jayashree,So sorry to hear about your mother's demise. Myheartfelt condolences. I know words wont be able toheal you. It might be, as you said, Guruvyaoorappan'swish.When I read your mail, I remembered my grandmother.Grandfather died years back, before I was born, onGuruvayoor Ekadasi day, chanting narayana, narayana.My mom was near to him, she was pregnant with mysister at that time. He didnt have any health problemat that time. Years later, my grandmother passed away,when I was studying in college. After grandfather'sdemise, grandmother was always in to pooja. Her eyehad serious problem, her one eye was blind. Morning 5to 9 she will be in the pooja room, making garlandswith the flowers from the garden, chanting prayers,etc. Evening again from 4 to 7 or so she will be inthe pooja room. She spent most of her time inside thepooja room. And it so happened that one day when shewas

garlanding Unnikannan, her favorite, her sareecaught fire which she didnt see. Later when the fumescame, my cousin who was in the next room rushed, butgrandmother was adamant that she didnt want to goanywhere but wanted to die there. She was having 80%burns, and she was taken to hospital, was there for aweek before she passed away. Only once did sheregained consciousness, and then she said she wantedto go back to her house and pray in her poojaroom. Shewas highly diabetic, so when they gave drip, her sugarshot up, without which her BP was rising highly. Wealways used to think afterwards, she who used to spentall her time in pooja room had such a fate to getburnt from the flamses of the villakku kept forUnnikannan. Lord's decision. Jai Sree KrishnaSeema

Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.