IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] The lord is really mysterious-some thoughts

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hari OM!

Dear Ones,

We cannot blame GOD for our own Karmas! does not mean that if one is really pious he will be happy always

the pious person will have to undergo lot of suffering GOD makes his devotees more durable and endurable by

creating situations beyond our control. And purify us with his blessings. AS soon as I am back from Sabarimala my mother too was ill and in ICU for days. I never blame Swami Ayyappan for that.. acutally I am thankful that we could know that she has to under go surgery. And doctors said she is in a very critical stage and cannot say anything. But the members in this group supported and prayed for days. to have a speedy recovery. God's ways are beyond our mind and intellect. there is no that GOD and this GOD there is only GOD! through prayers alone we can find solace and peace.

TRUST IN GOD IS NOT LIKE TRUSTING HUMAN BEINGS!

Peace to all.

With Love & OM!

Krishna Prasad

On 2/20/07, prem <bpremkumar wrote:

Hi Jayashree/ Seema,

My heartfelt condolences and pray that their souls rest in peace.

His ways are indeed mysterious, recently I had a similar kind of tragedy involving a relative of mine. This cousin of mine went to Sabarimala and the next day his Mother fell ill and the third day she was gone. She was there for his Kettunira inn perfect health and he comes back to this. I was just thinking, why did this happen? will he have trust in that god again etc. So many pilgrims also die while returning from a visit to a holy place with their families, I am yet to find an answers for these...

Prem

http://dharma.indviews.com

Seema Ravindran <seemawarrier > wrote:

Dear Jayashree,So sorry to hear about your mother's demise. Myheartfelt condolences. I know words wont be able toheal you. It might be, as you said, Guruvyaoorappan's

wish.When I read your mail, I remembered my grandmother.Grandfather died years back, before I was born, onGuruvayoor Ekadasi day, chanting narayana, narayana.My mom was near to him, she was pregnant with my

sister at that time. He didnt have any health problemat that time. Years later, my grandmother passed away,when I was studying in college. After grandfather'sdemise, grandmother was always in to pooja. Her eye

had serious problem, her one eye was blind. Morning 5to 9 she will be in the pooja room, making garlandswith the flowers from the garden, chanting prayers,etc. Evening again from 4 to 7 or so she will be in

the pooja room. She spent most of her time inside thepooja room. And it so happened that one day when shewas garlanding Unnikannan, her favorite, her sareecaught fire which she didnt see. Later when the fumes

came, my cousin who was in the next room rushed, butgrandmother was adamant that she didnt want to goanywhere but wanted to die there. She was having 80%burns, and she was taken to hospital, was there for a

week before she passed away. Only once did sheregained consciousness, and then she said she wantedto go back to her house and pray in her poojaroom. Shewas highly diabetic, so when they gave drip, her sugar

shot up, without which her BP was rising highly. Wealways used to think afterwards, she who used to spentall her time in pooja room had such a fate to getburnt from the flamses of the villakku kept for

Unnikannan. Lord's decision. Jai Sree KrishnaSeema

Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.

-- dotcompals:

www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know.

If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred. "