IndiaDivine.org

Introduction

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krishna!! I have been a member of this group for over two months and I have been silently enjoying and imbibing all the spiritual discussions. I have been a devotee of Lord Krishna/Guruvayorappan since a child growing up in India. In 1988, I left India for the U.S. to study and on my first visit back in 1990, I had the most invigorating experience at the guruvayoor temple. I experienced the LORD himself - this overwhelming presence of his power that was truly magnificient that I had only tears of Joy in front of the idol. I cannot express my feelings in words and even today the mere thought of that experience moves me. That day and the beautiful experience that I had for a few minutes certainly changed my life - perhaps, it was an indication to prepare me for the many years of hardship to follow in my life. My life has been a roller coaster and there have been numerous

times when I questioned the Lord's presence BUT my calling came in the form of the Gita and the Narayaneeyam and I started reading the verses and performed daily prayers with the thought to surrender myself to HIM. To my amazement, that has brought serenity, a clear mind and huge positiveness. I feel I have lost many years of my life dwelling in things that never mattered and feel the need to spend every second in Krishna's thoughts. My life is not any better today - It is still filled with problems BUT they seem so trivial when compared to what I need to accomplish in this Janma serving the LORD. I am in bliss. Krishna has rescued me. PadmashriBest regards,Shree Kumar(724) 396-5137

No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go with Mail for Mobile. Get started.