IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Introduction and a note about Hinduism

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om namo Narayana, Thank you Raviji... the mentioned sites were indeed helpful. Hope we receive more such gems from you. Pranams, Prem73U029 <rkk1984 wrote: Hello All,My name is Ravi. I am originally from Palakkad, Kerala, but came to the U.S. when I was 18 and have been settled in the U.S. for over three decades. I joined this group a few months ago and have found the time I spent here to be quite worthwhile.Though I am not ultra-religious nor am I a fountain of knowledge on Hinduism, I do try to learn by visiting sites such as this and others. I recently got an email from another site that I frequent, http://www.nandanmenon.com. (You'll find a treasure trove of information related to

Hinudism here, including downloadable copied of Guruvayoor Suprabhatham, Gita, etc.) and I thought I'll mention it here. Nandan urged those of us who are on his mailing list to listen to a speech by Smt. Sasikala posted at http://www.haindavakeralam.org/. The speech is in Malayalam. Smt. Sasikala is quite articulate and covers the plight of Hinduism and talks about Guruvayoor and Ayappan temples in her speech. Perhaps some of you will find the speech an eye-opener, as I did. Please forgive me if you feel I strayed off topic and find my references to the two sites mentioned above offensive. My intent is not to offend any of you. I am hoping that you'll find your visit to the sites as useful as I did. Again, my apologies if I strayed off topic.Best wishes to all of you and May God bless you.Take care and be well.Respectfully,RaviOm Namo Narayanaya: - Join or

create groups, clubs, forums & communities. Links<*> guruvayur/<*> Your email settings:Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to:guruvayur/join(! ID required)<*> To change settings via email:guruvayur-digest guruvayur-fullfeatured <*>