IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] nithya parayanam direct

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hari Om! Hari Om! Thanks for your blessings! I also feel very fortunate to be part of this satsang as well. For your easy access I am listing 3 links by which you can go directly to the bhagavatham, Ramayanam an Bhagavad Gita sites. or Bhagavatham it may b a good idea to put the link on our desk top, if you intend to read one page a day.Then by a double click you can get there diretly. http://bhagavatham.guruvayoor.com/bhagavathamnithyaparayanam.htm (this is in malayalam, PDF) http://ramayanam.guruvayoor.com/Adhyatma%20Ramayanam.htm (this is audio) http://gita108days.blogspot.com/ (this is in English, translated from Swami Sandeep Chaithanya's Gita talk summaries) HariOm! sasnEham Sukumar kezhoor <kezhoor wrote: HARI AUM!Namasthe Sukumarji and Sunilji,I also have no words to express my gratitude to both of you for giving us this great opportunity. May Bhagawan Guruvayoorappan bless you and your families.I feel like I am really fortunate to be in this group to read the contributions/opinions by our great and respected members of this group. May Bhagawan bless everybody.My pranams to all,Geetha.guruvayur , vijayav47 <no_reply wrote:>> sri sukumar and sunilji, i have no words to thank sukumar for the> wonderful opportunity he has given all of us to read the great purana> in the form of nithya parayanam it is so very easy to read and> understand as it is in malayalam.sri sukumar has complete blessings of> guruvayoorappan. or else how can he help all of us to

read> bhagavatham in one year. he has given the great purana like spoon> feeding to us.we are lucky to have him in this group.keep it up> sukumarji !!!!!!! congratulations and thanks.>

Need Mail bonding?Go to the Mail Q&A for great tips from Answers users.

Guest guest

Hari Om! Hari Om! It is with great pleasure that I write this great experience with all my fellow members of this group, rather, I would call this a congregation for global understanding. At the outset let me thank all the members who in one way or the other have made or continues to make miraculous differences in my life. I have been a great devotee of Lord Krishna right from my childhood and have never missed an opportunity to serve Him. But immersed in the vices

of the age and the world, I was distanced from my master for a long time. Then due to certain turn outs in life I was reunited with my Master. Of late, I am going through a state of mental trauma due to severe pressure at the job front (of course I am responsible for some of them). As usual I turned to my Guide, Friend and Guru for advice. I couldn’t get a clear answer. I was really worried. So on the 1st of March, I decided to light a ghee lamp in front of his picture along with the regular lamps that I light every day. I used to chant OM NAMO BHAGAVTHE VASUDEVAYA without keeping any track of the number or time. In the evening, I have a much extended prayer in accordance with the day (foe ex: Monday- Shiva, Tue & Fri Devi, Ganapathy…etc.) But chanting of OM NAMO BHAGAVTHE

VASUDEVAYA had no conditions like that. Yesterday, being Aatukal Pongala, my wife and I had decided to offer special pooja at home (We are in Bangkok). So we prepared the Nivedyam and offered it to our Amma after chanting some Astotharams, relevant stothras and slokas. In the midst I missed the lighting of the ghee lamp. It never occurred to me that I have missed this out. We were so happy that our Pongala Prayer did go very well and I was immersed in the merriment of it. In context to this, there was something else that troubled me a lot. It was my difficulty in downloading the Bhagavatham

Nithyaparayanam from the link Sunil Ji had mentioned. This was really bothering me. Then I ignored it because I read Narayaneeyam every day. But Last night, precisely early morning, I had a VISUAL DREAM. I call it a Visual dream because it was more than a dream. I could remember everything and each utterance with intense clarity. Lord Krishna came in my Dream and said, “KEEP LIGHTING THE LAMP AND CHANT MY NAME WITHOUT FAIL, YOU WILL HAVE IMMENSE HAPPINESS IN LIFE AND YOU WILL GET THROUGH ALL YOUR PROBLEMS.” I didn’t get up from my bed for I wanted to dwell in that joy…I saw my god…I saw him. And then I sat again this morning to check my mail and found Sri Sukumar Ji’s mail forwarding the link again to download Bhagavatham and Ramayana. I tried my luck. There! I could download them without any problems and have decided to start chanting them from TODAY! Friends, I am sure I can find answers to all my miseries here. In fact it is this Group that has brought me closer to my Lord again. I know that I WILL NEVER FAIL IN LIFE! This, you might find a little lengthier one to read. But I need to open up to my brothers and sisters. Praying for you all Rajesh alias Hariharan Sukumar <sukumarcanada

wrote: Hari Om! Hari Om! Thanks for your blessings! I also feel very fortunate to be part of this satsang as well. For your easy access I am listing 3 links by which you can go directly to the bhagavatham, Ramayanam an Bhagavad Gita sites. or Bhagavatham it may b a good idea to put the link on our desk top, if you intend to read one page a day.Then by a double click you can get there diretly. http://bhagavatham.guruvayoor.com/bhagavathamnithyaparayanam.htm (this is in malayalam, PDF) http://ramayanam.guruvayoor.com/Adhyatma%20Ramayanam.htm (this is audio) http://gita108days.blogspot.com/ (this is in English, translated from Swami Sandeep Chaithanya's Gita talk summaries) HariOm! sasnEham Sukumar kezhoor <kezhoor > wrote: HARI AUM!Namasthe Sukumarji and Sunilji,I also have no words to express my gratitude to both of you for giving us this great opportunity. May Bhagawan Guruvayoorappan bless you and your families.I feel like I am really fortunate to be in this group to read the contributions/opinions by our great and respected members of this group. May Bhagawan bless everybody.My pranams to all,Geetha.guruvayur , vijayav47 <no_reply wrote:>> sri sukumar and sunilji, i have no words to thank sukumar for the> wonderful opportunity he has given all of us to read the great purana> in the form of nithya parayanam it is so

very easy to read and> understand as it is in malayalam.sri sukumar has complete blessings of> guruvayoorappan. or else how can he help all of us to read> bhagavatham in one year. he has given the great purana like spoon> feeding to us.we are lucky to have him in this group.keep it up> sukumarji !!!!!!! congratulations and thanks.> Need Mail bonding?Go to the Mail Q & A for great tips from Answers users.

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,May Kannan Bless you with all the good things. thank you for the same.With Love,SreeSukumar <sukumarcanada wrote: Hari Om! Hari Om! Thanks for your blessings! I also feel very fortunate to be part of this satsang as well. For your easy access I am listing 3 links by which you can go directly to the bhagavatham, Ramayanam an Bhagavad Gita sites. or Bhagavatham it may b a good idea to put the link on our desk top, if you intend to read one page a day.Then by a double click you can get there diretly. http://bhagavatham.guruvayoor.com/bhagavathamnithyaparayanam.htm (this is in malayalam, PDF) http://ramayanam.guruvayoor.com/Adhyatma%20Ramayanam.htm (this is audio) http://gita108days.blogspot.com/ (this is in English, translated from Swami Sandeep Chaithanya's Gita talk summaries) HariOm! sasnEham Sukumar kezhoor <kezhoor > wrote: HARI AUM!Namasthe Sukumarji and Sunilji,I also have no words to express my gratitude to both of you for

giving us this great opportunity. May Bhagawan Guruvayoorappan bless you and your families.I feel like I am really fortunate to be in this group to read the contributions/opinions by our great and respected members of this group. May Bhagawan bless everybody.My pranams to all,Geetha.guruvayur , vijayav47 <no_reply wrote:>> sri sukumar and sunilji, i have no words to thank sukumar for the> wonderful opportunity he has given all of us to read the great purana> in the form of nithya parayanam it is so very easy to read and> understand as it is in malayalam.sri sukumar has complete blessings of> guruvayoorappan. or else how can he help all of us to read> bhagavatham in one year. he has given the great purana like spoon> feeding to us.we are lucky to have him in this group.keep it

up> sukumarji !!!!!!! congratulations and thanks.> Need Mail bonding?Go to the Mail Q & A for great tips from Answers users.

What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your email personality. Take the quiz at the Mail Championship.

Guest guest

Dear Shri Rajesh,

Namaste ! You are really blessed to have such devine darshan of the Lord . HARI BOL . I am also presently staying in Bangkok . Please give me your contact no. can meet and exchange our experiences.

OM NAMO BAHGAVATE VASUDEVAYA .

LN Kumar

On 04/03/07, Rajesh Vasudevan <rajeshamruth_vasudevan wrote:

Hari Om! Hari Om!

It is with great pleasure that I write this great experience with all my fellow members of this group, rather, I would call this a congregation for global understanding.

At the outset let me thank all the members who in one way or the other have made or continues to make miraculous differences in my life.

I have been a great devotee of Lord Krishna right from my childhood and have never missed an opportunity to serve Him.

But immersed in the vices of the age and the world, I was distanced from my master for a long time. Then due to certain turn outs in life I was reunited with my Master.

Of late, I am going through a state of mental trauma due to severe pressure at the job front (of course I am responsible for some of them). As usual I turned to my Guide, Friend and Guru for advice. I couldn't get a clear answer. I was really worried.

So on the 1st of March, I decided to light a ghee lamp in front of his picture along with the regular lamps that I light every day. I used to chant OM NAMO BHAGAVTHE VASUDEVAYA without keeping any track of the number or time. In the evening, I have a much extended prayer in accordance with the day (foe ex: Monday- Shiva, Tue & Fri Devi, Ganapathy…etc.) But chanting of OM NAMO BHAGAVTHE VASUDEVAYA had no conditions like that.

Yesterday, being Aatukal Pongala, my wife and I had decided to offer special pooja at home (We are in Bangkok). So we prepared the Nivedyam and offered it to our Amma after chanting some Astotharams, relevant stothras and slokas. In the midst I missed the lighting of the ghee lamp. It never occurred to me that I have missed this out. We were so happy that our Pongala Prayer did go very well and I was immersed in the merriment of it.

In context to this, there was something else that troubled me a lot. It was my difficulty in downloading the Bhagavatham Nithyaparayanam from the link Sunil Ji had mentioned. This was really bothering me. Then I ignored it because I read Narayaneeyam every day.

But Last night, precisely early morning, I had a VISUAL DREAM. I call it a Visual dream because it was more than a dream. I could remember everything and each utterance with intense clarity. Lord Krishna came in my Dream and said, "KEEP LIGHTING THE LAMP AND CHANT MY NAME WITHOUT FAIL, YOU WILL HAVE IMMENSE HAPPINESS IN LIFE AND YOU WILL GET THROUGH ALL YOUR PROBLEMS."

I didn't get up from my bed for I wanted to dwell in that joy…I saw my god…I saw him. And then I sat again this morning to check my mail and found Sri Sukumar Ji's mail forwarding the link again to download Bhagavatham and Ramayana. I tried my luck. There! I could download them without any problems and have decided to start chanting them from TODAY!

Friends, I am sure I can find answers to all my miseries here. In fact it is this Group that has brought me closer to my Lord again. I know that I WILL NEVER FAIL IN LIFE!

This, you might find a little lengthier one to read. But I need to open up to my brothers and sisters.

Praying for you all

Rajesh alias Hariharan

Sukumar <sukumarcanada > wrote:

Hari Om! Hari Om!

Thanks for your blessings! I also feel very fortunate to be part of this satsang as well.

For your easy access I am listing 3 links by which you can go directly to the bhagavatham, Ramayanam an Bhagavad Gita sites. or Bhagavatham it may b a good idea to put the link on our desk top, if you intend to read one page a day.Then by a double click you can get there diretly.

http://bhagavatham.guruvayoor.com/bhagavathamnithyaparayanam.htm

(this is in malayalam, PDF)

http://ramayanam.guruvayoor.com/Adhyatma%20Ramayanam.htm

(this is audio)

http://gita108days.blogspot.com/ (this is in English, translated from Swami Sandeep Chaithanya's Gita talk summaries)

HariOm!

sasnEham

Sukumar

kezhoor <kezhoor wrote:

HARI AUM!Namasthe Sukumarji and Sunilji,I also have no words to express my gratitude to both of you for giving us this great opportunity. May Bhagawan Guruvayoorappan bless you and your families.

I feel like I am really fortunate to be in this group to read the contributions/opinions by our great and respected members of this group. May Bhagawan bless everybody.My pranams to all,Geetha.

guruvayur , vijayav47 <no_reply wrote:>> sri sukumar and sunilji, i have no words to thank sukumar for the

> wonderful opportunity he has given all of us to read the great purana> in the form of nithya parayanam it is so very easy to read and> understand as it is in malayalam.sri sukumar has complete blessings of

> guruvayoorappan. or else how can he help all of us to read> bhagavatham in one year. he has given the great purana like spoon> feeding to us.we are lucky to have him in this group.keep it up> sukumarji !!!!!!! congratulations and thanks.

>

Need Mail bonding?Go to the

Mail Q & A for

great tips from Answers users.

Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers