IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Please pray for us

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare krishna, May Kannan Protects you from all the Problems.Already Prayed for you. With Love, SreeSeema Ravindran <seemawarrier wrote: Namaste

everyone,Iam faced with a tough situation now. My son is havingdoubt of chickenpox which he got from school, webelieve. And I am 15 weeks pregnant now. I had neverhad chicken pox before and so I am really vulnerablenow and if it comes at this juncture, it might be alittle difficult. Iam only believing thatGuruvayoorappan will help us. Please pray for us.Jai Sree KrishnaSeema________Finding fabulous fares is fun. Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.http://farechase./promo-generic-14795097

What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your email personality. Take the quiz at the Mail Championship.

Guest guest

OM NAMO NARAYANA......... I am very much worried about my son who too is suffering from chicken pox... His Final exams will begin from 29th March....and his oral exam starting from today. I am very much tensed about him. He is a very active boy and very smart in his studies. Till last exams he has scored above 90% marks in all subjects... I just came across Seemaji's mail where she mentioned about her son suffering from chicken pox.... There is a Guruvayurappan temple near my house.. i will surely pray for your son speedy recovery..... I trust our difficulties will soon pass away by the grace of beloved kannan.... I also request our group members to pray for us.... Thanking you all..... Geetaanil HARI OMSeema Ravindran

<seemawarrier wrote: Namaste everyone,Iam faced with a tough situation now. My son is havingdoubt of chickenpox which he got from school, webelieve. And I am 15 weeks pregnant now. I had neverhad chicken pox before and so I am really vulnerablenow and if it comes at this juncture, it might be alittle difficult. Iam only believing thatGuruvayoorappan will help us. Please pray for us.Jai Sree

KrishnaSeema________Finding fabulous fares is fun. Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.http://farechase./promo-generic-14795097

GEETHA

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time with the Search movie showtime shortcut.

Guest guest

HARI AUM

Chicken pox is very well curable. Check with a

physician and take due care. Traditional applications

like neem leaves etc are verey effective. Treat it as

a forced rest given by Bhagavan.

Remember Bhagavan's saying:

'Aagama apayino anithya,thamthithikshiswa Bharatha'

It simply means-THIS WILL ALSO PASS.JUST BEAR IT FOR

THE TIME BEING.

Our prayers for speedy recovery will always be there.

Regards

Balagopal

NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA

'--- Seema Ravindran <seemawarrier wrote:

> Namaste everyone,

> Iam faced with a tough situation now. My son is

> having

> doubt of chickenpox which he got from school, we

> believe. And I am 15 weeks pregnant now. I had never

> had chicken pox before and so I am really vulnerable

> now and if it comes at this juncture, it might be a

> little difficult. Iam only believing that

> Guruvayoorappan will help us. Please pray for us.

> Jai Sree Krishna

> Seema

>

>

>

>

______________________________\

____

> Finding fabulous fares is fun.

> Let FareChase search your favorite travel

> sites to find flight and hotel bargains.

> http://farechase./promo-generic-14795097

>

________

India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new

http://in.answers./

Guest guest

Guruvayoorapan will take care. Do not worry and we will all pray for safe delivery. Seema Ravindran <seemawarrier wrote: Namaste everyone,Iam faced with a tough situation now. My son is havingdoubt of chickenpox which he got from school, webelieve. And I am 15 weeks pregnant now. I had neverhad chicken pox before and so I am really vulnerablenow and if it comes at this juncture, it might be alittle difficult. Iam only believing

thatGuruvayoorappan will help us. Please pray for us.Jai Sree KrishnaSeema________Finding fabulous fares is fun. Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.http://farechase./promo-generic-14795097Geetha Nair

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayana !!!

Dont worry. GURUVAYOORAPPAN will take care of you as

well as your family. It is not necessary that if

someone in the family gets chicken pox it spreads to

other members. I got chicken pox in the year 1985 and

noone else in the family got it though we had 10 other

members in the family.

May God Bless you,

Rajan

--- " sreedhar c.p " <sreepal20 wrote:

> Hare krishna,

>

> May Kannan Protects you from all the

> Problems.Already Prayed for you.

>

> With Love,

> Sree

>

> Seema Ravindran <seemawarrier wrote:

> Namaste everyone,

> having

> Jai Sree Krishna

> Seema

>

>

________

> http://farechase./promo-generic-14795097

>

>

>

>

>

>

> What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get

> a free analysis of your email personality. Take the

> quiz at the Mail Championship.

________

Guest guest

Ohm Narayanaya Namah Geeta and Seema Not only you two all are in our prayers for the very best in the days ahead Chandra Sekharan Menon Ohm Narayanaya Namah geeta anil <geetaanilkarthik wrote: OM NAMO NARAYANA......... I am very much worried about my son who too is suffering from chicken pox... His Final exams will begin from 29th March....and his oral exam starting from today. I am very much tensed

about him. He is a very active boy and very smart in his studies. Till last exams he has scored above 90% marks in all subjects... I just came across Seemaji's mail where she mentioned about her son suffering from chicken pox.... There is a Guruvayurappan temple near my house.. i will surely pray for your son speedy recovery..... I trust our difficulties will soon pass away by the grace of beloved kannan.... I also request our group members to pray for us.... Thanking you all..... Geetaanil HARI OMSeema Ravindran <seemawarrier > wrote: Namaste everyone,Iam faced with a tough situation now. My son is havingdoubt of chickenpox which he

got from school, webelieve. And I am 15 weeks pregnant now. I had neverhad chicken pox before and so I am really vulnerablenow and if it comes at this juncture, it might be alittle difficult. Iam only believing thatGuruvayoorappan will help us. Please pray for us.Jai Sree KrishnaSeema________Finding fabulous fares is fun. Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.http://farechase./promo-generic-14795097 GEETHA 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no

timewith the Search movie showtime shortcut.

Guest guest

Hi MR/Mrs Sridhar

Believe in lord he is always with us all the

time,ur son will be cured as soon. we all

guruvayoorapan devotees will pray for u,trust him he

is worth to all we have in us....

Hare krishna, hare krishna,

________

Guest guest

Dear Geetha and Seema

Don’t worry, call Unnikannan/Guruvayoorappan with all you heart, chant his name always, he will take care of the rest.

our prayers are always there.

“Krishnaya Vasudevaya Haraye ParamatmanePranatah KlesaNasaya Govindaya Namo namaha".

(By chanting this Mantra if we can surrender ourselves to Jagadguru all of our problems will be taken care by "Him".)

geeta anil <geetaanilkarthikguruvayur Sent: Wednesday, March 7, 2007 10:05:18 PMRe: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Please pray for us

OM NAMO NARAYANA.... .....

I am very much worried about my son who too is suffering from chicken pox... His Final exams will begin from 29th March....and his oral exam starting from today. I am very much tensed about him. He is a very active boy and very smart in his studies. Till last exams he has scored above 90% marks in all subjects...

I just came across Seemaji's mail where she mentioned about her son suffering from chicken pox....

There is a Guruvayurappan temple near my house.. i will surely pray for your son speedy recovery.... .

I trust our difficulties will soon pass away by the grace of beloved kannan....

I also request our group members to pray for us....

Thanking you all.....

Geetaanil

HARI OMSeema Ravindran <seemawarrier@ > wrote:

Namaste everyone,Iam faced with a tough situation now. My son is havingdoubt of chickenpox which he got from school, webelieve. And I am 15 weeks pregnant now. I had neverhad chicken pox before and so I am really vulnerablenow and if it comes at this juncture, it might be alittle difficult. Iam only believing thatGuruvayoorappan will help us. Please pray for us.Jai Sree KrishnaSeema____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _Finding fabulous fares is fun. Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.http://farechase. / promo-generic- 14795097

GEETHA

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no timewith the Search movie showtime shortcut.

No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go with Mail for Mobile. Get started.

Guest guest

Hare Krishna

When you place your trust in guruvayurappan he will

NEVER desert you .Belive in him

--- Saya Shobhanan <sayas11 wrote:

> Dear Geetha and Seema

>

> Don’t worry, call Unnikannan/Guruvayoorappan with

> all you heart, chant his name always, he will take

> care of the rest.

> our prayers are always there.

>

> “Krishnaya Vasudevaya Haraye Paramatmane

> Pranatah KlesaNasaya Govindaya Namo namaha " .

>

> (By chanting this Mantra if we can surrender

> ourselves to Jagadguru all of our problems will be

> taken care by " Him " .)

> geeta anil <geetaanilkarthik

> guruvayur

> Wednesday, March 7, 2007 10:05:18 PM

> Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Please pray for

> us

>

> OM NAMO NARAYANA.... .....

>

> I am very much worried about my son who too is

> suffering from chicken pox... His Final exams will

> begin from 29th March....and his oral exam starting

> from today. I am very much tensed about him. He is

> a very active boy and very smart in his studies.

> Till last exams he has scored above 90% marks in all

> subjects...

>

> I just came across Seemaji's mail where she

> mentioned about her son suffering from chicken

> pox....

> There is a Guruvayurappan temple near my house.. i

> will surely pray for your son speedy recovery.... .

> I trust our difficulties will soon pass away by the

> grace of beloved kannan....

>

> I also request our group members to pray for us....

>

> Thanking you all.....

> Geetaanil

>

> HARI OM

>

> Seema Ravindran <seemawarrier@ > wrote:

> Namaste everyone,

> having

> Jai Sree Krishna

> Seema

>

> ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________

> _________ _

> http://farechase. / promo-generic- 14795097

>

>

>

>

>

> GEETHA

>

>

> 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time

> with the Search movie showtime shortcut.

>

>

>

>

>

____

> The fish are biting.

> Get more visitors on your site using Search

> Marketing.

>

http://searchmarketing./arp/sponsoredsearch_v2.php

____

No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go

with Mail for Mobile. Get started.

http://mobile./mail

Guest guest

Dear Seema,

Please do not worry. stay calm and leave everything to God and that itself will prevent you from catching an infection. When the mind is weak or filled with fear it, the body becomes more vulnerable to disease. so, I pray to Lord Guruvayurappan to give you strength and calmness of mind.

if it gives you peace of mind you may whenever time permits later, pay a visit to Kodungallur Bhagawaty temple and make an offering of some black pepper and turmeric to Devi Durga as I have often seen devotees offering this when saved from chicken pox and small pox.

May God Guruvayurappan protect you and your son and the unborn one from any further diffuculties.

Om Namo Narayanaya.

Jayashree

Geetha Nair <geethasninguruvayur To: guruvayur Subject: Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Please pray for usThu, 8 Mar 2007 07:09:56 +0000 (GMT)

Guruvayoorapan will take care. Do not worry and we will all pray for safe delivery.

Seema Ravindran <seemawarrier > wrote:

Namaste everyone,Iam faced with a tough situation now. My son is havingdoubt of chickenpox which he got from school, webelieve. And I am 15 weeks pregnant now. I had neverhad chicken pox before and so I am really vulnerablenow and if it comes at this juncture, it might be alittle difficult. Iam only believing thatGuruvayoorappan will help us. Please pray for us.Jai Sree KrishnaSeema________Finding fabulous fares is fun. Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.http://farechase./promo-generic-14795097Geetha Nair

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Tried the new MSN Messenger? It’s cool! Download now.