doubt she underswnt a bad time, but finally everything went through all

right.

Besides all this, we will all pray to "Amme" and "Narayana" to come to

the rescue. They will protect us.

Regards

KVG

73U029 wrote:

Hi Seema,

I join others in the group in praying for you and your family.

As you probably know, there is a blood test that can determine

whether you are immune to chickenpox. So, please check with your

doctor and get the test done so that you can be at ease.

May Lord Krisha keep you and your baby safe.

- Ravi

guruvayur ,

Seema Ravindran <seemawarrier

wrote:

>

> Namaste everyone,

> Iam faced with a tough situation now. My son is having

> doubt of chickenpox which he got from school, we

> believe. And I am 15 weeks pregnant now. I had never

> had chicken pox before and so I am really vulnerable

> now and if it comes at this juncture, it might be a

> little difficult. Iam only believing that

> Guruvayoorappan will help us. Please pray for us.

> Jai Sree Krishna

> Seema

>

>

>

>

________

> Finding fabulous fares is fun.

> Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find

flight and hotel bargains.

> http://farechase./promo-generic-14795097

>

Guest guest

Ohm Namo Narayan, I pray for you and your family. Believe in our Guruvayoorappan , he would definitely take care of everything. Hare Krishna. Regards, Bindya

No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go with Mail for Mobile. Get started.

Guest guest

Dear Seemaji; May the lord Guruvayoorappan bless you and your child. I fully concur with the good and sound advice given by esteemed sir K.V. Gopalakrishnan, and would also like to add to that. Please recite the Narayaneeyam slokam from Dasakam 86, number 10, that discusses how the fetus in the womb of Uttara (daughter-in-law of Pandavas) was protected by the lord by entering the womb of Uttara, assuming the size of a thumb and holding the Sudarshana in hand. Another good slokam to recite during preganancy is from Dasakam 88, slokam number 8. that describes the lord seated in the Adisesha. God bless you your son and your child within. Narasimhan Nagan, USA"K.V Gopalakrishna" <gopalakrishna.kv wrote: Dear Seemaji,Radhe Krishna!Please dont worry. If your boy has chicken pox, take good care of him, dont allow any oily things fried etc., at home, use some Veppila to play over the affected areas which will be itching, and pray to Bhagavathy. He will be all right. He will have to run the full course, which normally takes about 9 days. See that he doesnt get high temperature. Any temp up to 102 degrees F is not injurious, but if it touches 102, apply wet pad on the forehead. Keep him under the care of your family doctor. They do not normally give any treatment,

but ensure that there are no complications. An attack of chicken pox at a young age gives life immunity to chicken pox and all infections in the pox faqmily.In case you also get it , then also, dont worry, because nobody has control over it. It will give life immunity to the mother as well as the baby, I understand. I remember my wife had a very virulent attack of chicken pox when she was 7 months carrying our third child. No doubt she underswnt a bad time, but finally everything went through all right.Besides all this, we will all pray to "Amme" and "Narayana" to come to the rescue. They will protect us.RegardsKVG73U029 wrote: Hi Seema,I join others in the group in praying for you and your family.As you probably know, there is a blood test that can

determine whether you are immune to chickenpox. So, please check with your doctor and get the test done so that you can be at ease. May Lord Krisha keep you and your baby safe.- Raviguruvayur , Seema Ravindran <seemawarrier wrote:>> Namaste everyone,> Iam faced with a tough situation now. My son is having> doubt of chickenpox which he got from school, we> believe. And I am 15 weeks pregnant now. I had never> had chicken pox before and so I am really vulnerable> now and if it comes at this juncture, it might be a> little difficult. Iam only believing that> Guruvayoorappan will help us. Please pray for us.> Jai Sree Krishna> Seema> > > >

_______________________> Finding fabulous fares is fun. > Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.> http://farechase./promo-generic-14795097>

Looking for earth-friendly autos? Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Autos' Green Center.