IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] LET'S JUST READ IT...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Rajesh, Long time after I have seen a touching love story of a brother singing for his sister, I can only visualise unni kannan's miracle thru young madan. May be that the unni kannan wanted to show to the world that he is still kaliyuga varadhan. Let us all pray for the nee. R. KrishnakumarRajesh Vasudevan <rajeshamruth_vasudevan wrote: Dear Friends I just found this one, and thought i should share it with my friends You are My Sunshine, My only Sunshine" (Be prepared to get watery eyes!) Like any good mother, when Kamini found out that another baby was on the way, she did what she could to help her 3-year-old son, Madan, prepare for a new sibling. They found out that the new baby was going be a girl, and day after day, night after night, Madan sang to his sister in mommy's

tummy. He was building a bond of love with his little sister before he even met her. The pregnancy progressed normally for Kamini, an ardent devotee of Lord Vishnu. In time, the labor pains came. Soon it was every five minutes, every three, every minute. But serious complications arose during delivery and Kamini found herself in hours of

labor. Would a C-section be required? Finally, after a long struggle, Madan's little sister was born. But she was in very serious condition. With a siren howling in the night, the ambulance rushed the infant to the neonatal intensive care unit at St. John’s Hospital, Bangalore. The days inched by. The

little girl got worse. The pediatrician had to tell the parents there is very little hope. Be prepared for the worst. Kamini and her husband contacted a local cemetery about a burial plot. They had fixed up a special room in their house for their new baby but now they found themselves having to plan for a funeral. Madan, however, kept begging his

parents to let him see his sister. I want to sing to her, he kept saying. Week two in intensive care looked as if a funeral would come before the week was over. Madan kept nagging about singing to his sister, but kids are never allowed in Intensive Care. Kamini decided to take Madan whether they liked it or

not. If he didn't see his sister right then, he may never see her alive. She dressed him in an oversized scrub suit and marched him into ICU. He looked like a walking laundry basket. The head nurse recognized him as a child and bellowed, "Get that kid out of here now. No children allowed." The mother rose up strong in Kamini, and the usually

mild-mannered lady glared steel-eyed right into the head nurse's face, her lips a firm line. "He is not leaving until he sings to his sister" she stated. Then Kamini towed Madan to his sister's bedside. He gazed at the tiny infant losing the battle to live. After a moment, he began to sing. In the pure-hearted voice of a 3-year-old, Madan

sang: "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine; you make me happy when skies are gray." Instantly the baby girl seemed to respond. The pulse rate began to calm down and become steady. "Keep on singing, Madan," encouraged Kamini with tears in her eyes. "You never know, dear, how much I love you, please don't take my sunshine away." As Madan sang to his sister, the baby's ragged, strained breathing became as smooth as a kitten's purr. "Keep on singing, sweetheart.The other night, dear, as I lay sleeping, I dreamed I held you in my arms". Madan's little sister began to relax as rest, healing rest, seemed to sweep over her. "Keep on singing, Madan." Tears had now conquered the face of the bossy head nurse. Kamini glowed. "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. Please don't take my sunshine away..." The next day...the very next day...the little girl was well enough to go home. Woman's Day Magazine called it The Miracle of a Brother's Song. The medical staff just called it a miracle. Kamini called it a miracle of God's love. WHAT DO YOU CALL? * THE NAME

AND THE PLACE IS CHANGED FOR READING CONVENIENCE. Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go with Mail for Mobile. Get started.

Guest guest

Dear all,

Radhe Krishna!

Touching, indeed! I opened Rajesh's mail only today as I thought I

was busy. Now I find myself with tears in my eyes! What else can

keep us busy when Unnikrishnan is watching us?

With profound regrets for the delay in reading it! May the Lord

bless all to keep the sunshine with all of us! Lokah samasthah

sukhino bhavantu! Unnikrishna!

Love

KVG

Rajesh Vasudevan wrote:

Dear Friends

I just found this

one, and thought i should share it with my friends

You are My

Sunshine, My only Sunshine" (Be prepared to get watery eyes!)

Like any

good mother, when Kamini found out that another baby was on the way,

she did what she could to help her 3-year-old son, Madan, prepare for a

new sibling.

They found out that

the new baby was going be a girl, and day after day, night after night,

Madan sang to his sister in mommy's tummy.

He was building a

bond of love with his little sister before he even met her.

The pregnancy

progressed normally for Kamini, an ardent devotee of Lord Vishnu. In

time, the labor pains came.

Soon it was every

five minutes, every three, every minute.

But serious

complications arose during delivery and Kamini found herself in hours

of labor.

Would a C-section

be required? Finally, after a long struggle, Madan's little sister was

born.

But she was in very

serious condition.

With a siren

howling in the night, the ambulance rushed the infant to the neonatal

intensive care unit at St. John’s Hospital, Bangalore.

The days inched by.

The little girl got worse.

The pediatrician

had to tell the parents there is very little hope.

Be prepared for the

worst. Kamini and her husband contacted a local cemetery about a burial

plot.

They had fixed up a

special room in their house for their new baby but now they found

themselves having to plan for a funeral.

Madan, however,

kept begging his parents to let him see his sister.

I want to sing to

her, he kept saying.

Week two in

intensive care looked as if a funeral would come before the week was

over.

Madan kept nagging

about singing to his sister, but kids are never allowed in Intensive

Care.

Kamini decided to

take Madan whether they liked it or not.

If he didn't see

his sister right then, he may never see her alive.

She dressed him in

an oversized scrub suit and marched him into ICU. He looked like a

walking laundry basket.

The head nurse

recognized him as a child and bellowed, "Get that kid out of here now.

No children allowed."

The mother rose up

strong in Kamini, and the usually mild-mannered lady glared steel-eyed

right into the head nurse's face, her lips a firm line. "He is not

leaving until he sings to his sister" she stated.

Then Kamini towed

Madan to his sister's bedside.

He gazed at the

tiny infant losing the battle to live.

After a moment, he

began to sing.

In the pure-hearted

voice of a 3-year-old, Madan sang:

"You are my

sunshine, my only sunshine; you make me happy when skies are gray."

Instantly the baby

girl seemed to respond.

The pulse rate

began to calm down and become steady.

"Keep on singing,

Madan," encouraged Kamini with tears in her eyes.

"You never know,

dear, how much I love you, please don't take my sunshine away."

As Madan sang to

his sister, the baby's ragged, strained breathing became as smooth as a

kitten's purr.

"Keep on singing,

sweetheart.The other night, dear, as I lay sleeping, I dreamed I

held you in my arms".

Madan's little

sister began to relax as rest, healing rest, seemed to sweep over her.

"Keep on singing,

Madan." Tears had now conquered the face of the bossy head nurse.

Kamini glowed. "You

are my sunshine, my only sunshine. Please don't take my sunshine

away..."

The next day...the

very next day...the little girl was well enough to go home.

Woman's Day

Magazine called it The Miracle of a Brother's Song.

The medical staff

just called it a miracle.

Kamini called it a

miracle of God's love.

WHAT DO YOU CALL?

* THE NAME AND THE

PLACE IS CHANGED FOR READING CONVENIENCE.

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for -

Answers

Guest guest

It is really true what KVG said......I too find myself with tears in my eyes!

Krishna Guruvayoorappa, ninte leelavilasangal atbhutham tanne!!!!!!!!!

K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna.kvguruvayur Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2007 11:32:13 PMRe: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] LET'S JUST READ IT...

Dear all,Radhe Krishna!Touching, indeed! I opened Rajesh's mail only today as I thought I was busy. Now I find myself with tears in my eyes! What else can keep us busy when Unnikrishnan is watching us?With profound regrets for the delay in reading it! May the Lord bless all to keep the sunshine with all of us! Lokah samasthah sukhino bhavantu! Unnikrishna!LoveKVGRajesh Vasudevan wrote:

Dear Friends

I just found this one, and thought i should share it with my friends

You are My Sunshine, My only Sunshine" (Be prepared to get watery eyes!)

Like any good mother, when Kamini found out that another baby was on the way, she did what she could to help her 3-year-old son, Madan, prepare for a new sibling.

They found out that the new baby was going be a girl, and day after day, night after night, Madan sang to his sister in mommy's tummy.

He was building a bond of love with his little sister before he even met her.

The pregnancy progressed normally for Kamini, an ardent devotee of Lord Vishnu. In time, the labor pains came.

Soon it was every five minutes, every three, every minute.

But serious complications arose during delivery and Kamini found herself in hours of labor.

Would a C-section be required? Finally, after a long struggle, Madan's little sister was born.

But she was in very serious condition.

With a siren howling in the night, the ambulance rushed the infant to the neonatal intensive care unit at St. John’s Hospital , Bangalore .

The days inched by. The little girl got worse.

The pediatrician had to tell the parents there is very little hope.

Be prepared for the worst. Kamini and her husband contacted a local cemetery about a burial plot.

They had fixed up a special room in their house for their new baby but now they found themselves having to plan for a funeral.

Madan, however, kept begging his parents to let him see his sister.

I want to sing to her, he kept saying.

Week two in intensive care looked as if a funeral would come before the week was over.

Madan kept nagging about singing to his sister, but kids are never allowed in Intensive Care.

Kamini decided to take Madan whether they liked it or not.

If he didn't see his sister right then, he may never see her alive.

She dressed him in an oversized scrub suit and marched him into ICU. He looked like a walking laundry basket.

The head nurse recognized him as a child and bellowed, "Get that kid out of here now. No children allowed."

The mother rose up strong in Kamini, and the usually mild-mannered lady glared steel-eyed right into the head nurse's face, her lips a firm line. "He is not leaving until he sings to his sister" she stated.

Then Kamini towed Madan to his sister's bedside.

He gazed at the tiny infant losing the battle to live.

After a moment, he began to sing.

In the pure-hearted voice of a 3-year-old, Madan sang:

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine; you make me happy when skies are gray."

Instantly the baby girl seemed to respond.

The pulse rate began to calm down and become steady.

"Keep on singing, Madan," encouraged Kamini with tears in her eyes.

"You never know, dear, how much I love you, please don't take my sunshine away."

As Madan sang to his sister, the baby's ragged, strained breathing became as smooth as a kitten's purr.

"Keep on singing, sweetheart.The other night, dear, as I lay sleeping, I dreamed I held you in my arms".

Madan's little sister began to relax as rest, healing rest, seemed to sweep over her.

"Keep on singing, Madan." Tears had now conquered the face of the bossy head nurse.

Kamini glowed. "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. Please don't take my sunshine away..."

The next day...the very next day...the little girl was well enough to go home.

Woman's Day Magazine called it The Miracle of a Brother's Song.

The medical staff just called it a miracle.

Kamini called it a miracle of God's love.

WHAT DO YOU CALL?

* THE NAME AND THE PLACE IS CHANGED FOR READING CONVENIENCE.

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.Try the Mail Beta.

Guest guest

Jai Sreekrishna Dear Rajeshji What a touching story. Yes I could not control my tears while reading this. I must say it is the innocence of a little boy (brother). Small children are equal to God as they know only to love . So his love for his younger sister came out as a song and God has no option but to reward him for this. WHAT A REWARD" Praise the Lord Humbly SyamalaRajesh Vasudevan <rajeshamruth_vasudevan wrote: Dear Friends I just found this one, and thought i should share it with my friends You are My Sunshine, My only Sunshine" (Be prepared to get watery eyes!) Like any good mother, when Kamini found out that another baby was on the way, she did what she could to help her 3-year-old son, Madan, prepare for a new sibling. They found out that the new baby was going be a girl, and day after day, night after night, Madan sang to his sister in mommy's tummy. He was building a bond of love with his little sister before he even met her. The pregnancy progressed normally for Kamini, an ardent devotee of Lord Vishnu. In time, the labor pains came. Soon it was every five minutes, every three, every minute. But serious complications arose during delivery and Kamini found herself in hours of labor. Would a C-section be required? Finally, after a long struggle, Madan's little sister was born. But she was in very serious condition. With a siren howling in the night, the ambulance rushed the infant to the neonatal intensive care unit at St. John’s Hospital, Bangalore. The days inched by. The little girl got worse. The pediatrician had to tell the parents there is very little hope. Be prepared for the worst. Kamini and her husband contacted a local cemetery about a burial plot. They had fixed up a special room in their house for their new baby but now they found themselves having to plan for a funeral. Madan, however, kept begging his parents to let him see his sister. I want to sing to her, he kept saying. Week two in intensive care looked as if a funeral would come before the week was over. Madan kept nagging about singing to his sister, but kids are never allowed in Intensive Care. Kamini decided to take Madan whether they liked it or not. If he didn't see his sister right then, he may never see her alive. She dressed him in an oversized scrub suit and marched him into ICU. He looked like a walking laundry basket. The head nurse recognized him as a child and bellowed, "Get that kid out of here now. No children allowed." The mother rose up strong in Kamini, and the usually mild-mannered lady glared steel-eyed right into the head nurse's face, her lips a firm line. "He is not leaving until he sings to his sister" she stated. Then Kamini towed Madan to his sister's bedside. He gazed at the tiny infant losing the battle to live. After a moment, he began to sing. In the pure-hearted voice of a 3-year-old, Madan sang: "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine; you make me happy when skies are gray." Instantly the baby girl seemed to respond. The pulse rate began to calm down and become steady. "Keep on singing, Madan," encouraged Kamini with tears in her

eyes. "You never know, dear, how much I love you, please don't take my sunshine away." As Madan sang to his sister, the baby's ragged, strained breathing became as smooth as a kitten's purr. "Keep on singing, sweetheart.The other night, dear, as I lay sleeping, I dreamed I held you in my arms". Madan's little sister began to relax as rest,

healing rest, seemed to sweep over her. "Keep on singing, Madan." Tears had now conquered the face of the bossy head nurse. Kamini glowed. "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. Please don't take my sunshine away..." The next day...the very next day...the little girl was well enough to go home. Woman's Day Magazine called it The Miracle of a Brother's Song. The medical staff just called it a miracle. Kamini called it a miracle of God's love. WHAT DO YOU CALL? * THE NAME AND THE PLACE IS CHANGED FOR READING CONVENIENCE. Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.Try the Mail Beta.