IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Srimadbhagavatham

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namasthe, I have also similar doubt. I purchased Baghvadgitha & it is longest cherished wish to read that. Can I read in the bus. Because of lengthy journey & traffic in Dubai it is difficult to get time daily. Sujesh "MANOJ KUMAR.M.K" <mk_manojkumar wrote: Can my elders advise me whether i can read Srimad bhagavatham at office.Or do we have to read with the morning prayers at

home. Om namo narayanaya Regards, M.K.Manoj Kumar Don't get soaked. Take a quick peek at the forecast with the Search weather shortcut.

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time with the Search movie showtime shortcut.

Guest guest

Jai Sri Krishna!! Please use the following link where you can drink the nectar. Regards, Paramesh http://bhagavatham.guruvayoor.com/bhagavathamnithyaparayanam.htm"MANOJ KUMAR.M.K" <mk_manojkumar wrote: Can my

elders advise me whether i can read Srimad bhagavatham at office.Or do we have to read with the morning prayers at home. Om namo narayanaya Regards, M.K.Manoj Kumar Don't get soaked. Take a quick peek at the forecast with the Search weather shortcut.

We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love(and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list.

Guest guest

If you rad it as a ritual you ha ve to do it at the time of yout morning prayers. But other wise youcan read it any time. All the puranas and ithihasas can be read any tim. Only the japas and the veda manthras are to be chanted as rituals during puja.This is as far as my knowledge goes. sarojaRamanujam"MANOJ KUMAR.M.K" <mk_manojkumar wrote: Can my elders advise me whether i can read Srimad

bhagavatham at office.Or do we have to read with the morning prayers at home. Om namo narayanaya Regards, M.K.Manoj Kumar Don't get soaked. Take a quick peek at the forecast with the Search weather shortcut. Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit. web address: http://www.geocities.com/sarojram18 http://freewebs.com/gitaclass

Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji I don't think that there is or there are any hard and fast rule(s) with regard to chanting, recitation or reading of any of the scriptures. Of course, our mind and soul should be cleansed, first and foremost. This is what i have understood from my personal experiences. Prayer and Dhyanas are all ones own personal and private needs. Certainly there are some guidelines to follow and definitely we need the suggestions of the learned scholars and spiritual masters. I am sure this group would enlighten on this issue. For me prayers is a personal conversation with god and reading the holy scriptures is like reading a personal diary...Do we follow a fixed time to these? I don't know... what do others say?"MANOJ KUMAR.M.K" <mk_manojkumar wrote: Can my elders advise me whether i can read Srimad bhagavatham at office.Or do we have to read with the morning prayers at home. Om namo narayanaya Regards, M.K.Manoj Kumar Don't get soaked. Take a quick peek at the forecast with the Search weather shortcut.

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

Any time, anywhere, any chapter, or even one sloka or even part of it,

is dear to the Lord! Best wishes

KVG

MANOJ KUMAR.M.K wrote:

Can my elders advise me whether i can read Srimad bhagavatham at

office.Or do we have to read with the morning prayers at home.

Om namo narayanaya

Regards,

M.K.Manoj

Kumar

Don't get soaked. Take a

quick peek at the forecast

with the

Search weather shortcut.

Guest guest

I perfectly agree with Rajesh.Treat God as someone very close to you and have full confidence in Him that he will perfectly understand what ever you do provided your heart is ful of love for Him saroja ramjanujamRajesh Vasudevan <rajeshamruth_vasudevan wrote: Dear Manoj ji I don't think that there is or there are any hard and fast rule(s) with regard to chanting, recitation or reading of any of the scriptures. Of course, our mind and soul should be cleansed, first and

foremost. This is what i have understood from my personal experiences. Prayer and Dhyanas are all ones own personal and private needs. Certainly there are some guidelines to follow and definitely we need the suggestions of the learned scholars and spiritual masters. I am sure this group would enlighten on this issue. For me prayers is a personal conversation with god and reading the holy scriptures is like reading a personal diary...Do we follow a fixed time to these? I don't know... what do others say?"MANOJ KUMAR.M.K" <mk_manojkumar > wrote: Can my elders advise me whether i can read Srimad bhagavatham at office.Or do we have to read with the morning prayers at home. Om namo narayanaya Regards, M.K.Manoj Kumar Don't get soaked. Take a quick peek at the forecast with the Search weather shortcut. Here?s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit. web address: http://www.geocities.com/sarojram18 http://freewebs.com/gitaclass

We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love(and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list.

Guest guest

Krishna says in the gita, 'manushyANAm sahasrEshu kaschith yathathi siddhayE' It is vry rare in these ages to find even people who read Gita bhagavatha etc. Hence the Lord will only be ppleased that you attempt to read our scriptures no matter where you read them. So carry on reading when and where you find time. sarojaRamanujamsujesh sukumaran <sujeshvsukumaran wrote: Namasthe,I have also similar doubt. I purchased Baghvadgitha & it is longest cherished

wish to read that. Can I read in the bus. Because of lengthy journey & traffic in Dubai it is difficult to get time daily.Sujesh"MANOJ KUMAR.M.K" <mk_manojkumar > wrote: Can my elders advise me whether i can read Srimad bhagavatham at office.Or do we have to read with the morning prayers at home. Om namo narayanaya Regards, M.K.Manoj Kumar Don't get

soaked. Take a quick peek at the forecast with the Search weather shortcut. 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no timewith the Search movie showtime shortcut. Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit. web address: http://www.geocities.com/sarojram18 http://freewebs.com/gitaclass

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time with the Search movie showtime shortcut.

Guest guest

Jai Sri Krishna!! While doing so, take into consideration the law of the country in which you are residing. If the law of your country of residence permits it, you will have no problems. Best wishes, Jai Sri Krishna!! "K.V Gopalakrishna" <gopalakrishna.kv wrote: Any time, anywhere, any chapter, or even one sloka or even part of it, is dear to the Lord! Best

wishesKVGMANOJ KUMAR.M.K wrote: Can my elders advise me whether i can read Srimad bhagavatham at office.Or do we have to read with the morning prayers at home. Om namo narayanaya Regards, M.K.Manoj Kumar Don't get soaked. Take a quick peek at the forecast with the Search weather shortcut.

Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.Try the Mail Beta.

Guest guest

You are right. There is no rigid rule. You have to frame your own rules. I read most of the spiritual books while in the bath room. That is where there is least disturbance and I can concentrate more. Gandhiji had put a blackboard in his toilet. Daily he will write one sloka of Gita there by chalk and he will make it by heart, Then he will go for the next sloka, Like that he studied the entire Gita,Rajesh Vasudevan <rajeshamruth_vasudevan wrote: Dear Manoj ji I don't think that there is or there

are any hard and fast rule(s) with regard to chanting, recitation or reading of any of the scriptures. Of course, our mind and soul should be cleansed, first and foremost. This is what i have understood from my personal experiences. Prayer and Dhyanas are all ones own personal and private needs. Certainly there are some guidelines to follow and definitely we need the suggestions of the learned scholars and spiritual masters. I am sure this group would enlighten on this issue. For me prayers is a personal conversation with god and reading the holy scriptures is like reading a personal diary...Do we follow a fixed time to these? I don't know... what do others say?"MANOJ KUMAR.M.K" <mk_manojkumar > wrote: Can my elders advise me whether i can read Srimad bhagavatham at office.Or do we have to read with the morning prayers at home. Om namo narayanaya Regards, M.K.Manoj Kumar Don't get soaked. Take a quick peek at the forecast with the Search weather shortcut. Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers With Best Regards, N.S. Parasuraman Please visit my Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/parasu41 Click to join shaneeswara Dharma protects those who protect it Dharmo rakshati rakshitaha

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

Hare Krishna, We can chant the god name anytime anywhere. As correctly said Rajesh bhai, we should take God as our good friend. we should talk to him. he can listen , hear, and talk but we should be such good in mind , thought, deeds. I have Lot personal experience. I used to Talk to Kannan end of the day. I will tell him everything what ever i did in the day. my consiounce will tell me sree you not did good thing, you made a mistake. Even we are going wrong way he will help us to correct

it. this help to remove Negativeness and leads positive energy. such a beauty of experincing Kannan presence.Pl believe me we can feel sometime. Iam a very small person what ever he is given to me I owed to him all. I will always tell him everything is yours. Iam just a tool. we should try to make our mind obidient to our self consiousness. eventhough some mistake will comes because we are human being. to reach to such a state need hard work and dedication. we should try to reach there. In this harsh world we need to play Diff kind of rolls but we should be smart enough not to touch with anything that not acceaptable to our spritual growth. we have to be very wise. Best Regards, Sree "MANOJ KUMAR.M.K" <mk_manojkumar > wrote: Can my elders advise me whether i can read Srimad bhagavatham at office.Or do we have to read with the morning prayers at home. Om namo narayanaya Regards, M.K.Manoj Kumar Don't get soaked. Take a quick peek at the forecast

with the Search weather shortcut. Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers With Best Regards, N.S. Parasuraman Please visit my Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/parasu41 Click to join shaneeswara Dharma protects those who protect it Dharmo rakshati rakshitaha Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your email personality. Take the quiz at the Mail Championship.

Guest guest

Jai Sreekrihsna I also agree with Sreedharji that Lord's name can be chanted anywhere everywhere. For example Vishnu Sahasranamam, 108 Hari etc., I chant this while travelling in the train or in office However, I make it a point to read Bhagavatham, Narayaneeyam etc., at home that too in the evening after reaching home from office. Just as Sreedharji said, after my evening prayer/pooja I also sit before my Kannan and request HIM " Ente Kanna" I only hope whatever I am doing is making YOU happy. Please accept my prayers/poojas with all shortcomings . Arinjum ariyatheym chaita thettukal ellam Ente Kanna porukkename. Whatever I am today is HIS grace and without that I am a big ZERO. To be frank, I also get the feeling that HE is smiling at me. What else one need

at the end of the day. Humbly Syamala"sreedhar c.p" <sreepal20 wrote: Hare Krishna, We can chant the god name anytime anywhere. As correctly said Rajesh bhai, we should take God as our good friend. we should talk to him. he can listen , hear, and talk but we should be such good in mind , thought, deeds. I have Lot personal experience. I used to Talk to Kannan end of the day. I will tell him everything what ever i did in the day. my consiounce will tell me sree you not did good thing, you made a mistake. Even we are going wrong way he will help us to correct it. this help to remove Negativeness and leads positive energy. such a beauty of experincing Kannan presence.Pl believe me we can feel sometime. Iam a very small person what ever he is given to me I owed to him all. I will always tell him everything is yours. Iam just a tool. we should try to make our mind obidient to our self consiousness. eventhough some mistake will comes because we are human being. to reach to such a state need hard work and dedication. we should try to reach there. In this harsh world we need to play Diff kind of rolls but we should be smart enough not to touch with anything that not acceaptable to our spritual

growth. we have to be very wise. Best Regards, Sree "MANOJ KUMAR.M.K" <mk_manojkumar > wrote: Can my elders advise me whether i can read Srimad bhagavatham at office.Or do we have to read with the morning prayers at home. Om namo narayanaya Regards,

M.K.Manoj Kumar Don't get soaked. Take a quick peek at the forecast with the Search weather shortcut. Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers With Best Regards, N.S. Parasuraman Please visit my Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/parasu41 Click to join shaneeswara Dharma protects those who protect it Dharmo rakshati rakshitaha Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your email personality. Take the quiz at the Mail Championship.

Need Mail bonding?Go to the Mail Q&A for great tips from Answers users.