IndiaDivine.org

Power of Prayer

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I found this question in Answers and found it extremely intersting. I penned a few a lines as my opinion and thought that i should share it with you all...Let me know how do you feel about it. How have you experienced the power of prayer in your life? In an

increasingly stress-ridden world with growing religiosity, more and more people are turning to prayer. Often when you are grateful or helpless you turn to prayer. How have you experienced the power of prayer? Rajesh V Prayer is like a personal conservation for me. I fix no time or any fixed routine to "talk" to my creator. There is no plan, i mean any pre-planned agenda. It comes spontaneously. Like a child, who rushes back home from school to narrate to his dear ones, all that happened that day narrate everything to god. That's prayer for me. I

don't deny that i ask him for material comforts, but i do that only after i feel i have the right to do so. There is one thing to be noted here, i have no fixed place to sit and talk. I choose the one i feel is OK. I close my eyes for a while so that i become one with HIM. Then i ensure that there is nothing that interrupts this conversation. It might take a few minutes to few hours: it all depends on how much i have to talk and what i have to tell. Once this is over, i feel i am reborn-gathering immense strength, courage and a strong will to endure-for a new cause. I feel so light, like a song, like a running stream, like spring water, like a lamp that glows singularly in darkness, like a newborn...I cannot even think of a day without this personal conversation. I need to tell HIM, thank HIM, and ask HIM...it goes on...Prayer, for me, is a realisation of what I am, what i have to be, and what i shouldn't be...

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers