IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Need some info for Guruvayoor tour.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hari OM!

Dear Sriniji,

Great to hear that you are going to visit Guruvayur

1. Tulabharam tickets can be taken at the same time you do not need to book in advance

2. I do not think they will allow wheel chair inside the temple otherwise I was not seen anybody using

wheel chair inside the temple.

Yes there is of course for senior citizen and sick people administration will allow going inside with out a queue

my Mother recently done that without being in queue. that can be done.

Best accomodation. nearest to the temple is Hotel Vysakh International or Panchajanyam

Krishna Inn I heard is a newly constructed Hotel. but it is little far away from temple need to walk some time

near Garudanaal.

Hope this partially answers your question

May the LORD bless all.

With Love & OM!

Krishna Prasad

On 10 Apr 2007 12:49:57 -0700, Srinivasan Pudupakkam <pssrinivas_99 wrote:

OM Sri Guruvayrappa Hare Krishna Hare RamaDear Devotees,I would never forget the prayers and support of this group during thebrain surgery of daughter Shreya last year. By the grace of the Lord

she has recovered well and doing well. I am planning for a pilgrimageto Guruvayoor during my visit to India in June 2007. I havetentatively planned to visit the holy temple around June 12th. I needsome information on the following. 1. I am planning to offer Tulabaram for my daughter. Do I need to makeany advance booking to do this or can I buy tulabaram tickets directlyfrom the counter on the day of my visit? I am asking this question

because as I am not sure if there are any restrictions on the number oftickets issued for Tulabaram for a particular day.2. I would like to know if there any special entrance for handicappedpeople.( My father is aged and incapacitated due to stroke and walks

very slowly). Can we take wheel chair into temple or any otherassistance provided at the temple? 3. Any suggestion for good accommodation near the temple.Any other suggestion for the tour is most welcome.

Thanks & Regards,Srini________It's here! Your new message! Get new email alerts with the free Toolbar.

http://tools.search./toolbar/features/mail/ -- dotcompals:

www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know.

If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred. "

Guest guest

Dear Srinivasan,Happy to hear that your daughter has recovered health.you should praise HIM. As far my knowledge,1. There is no advance booking for Tulabaram. You can directly stand in Queue and get the tickets and it will be done.

2. I have not seen any special entrance for handicapped people nor I have seen wheel chairs.

3. There are lot & lots of good lodges around the temple. " Jayashree " is one among them. Its in East Nada near the pond with moderate prices, neat and good service. But the availability of rooms depends on the season when you go. Its better to book rooms well in a months advance to avoid last moment disappointments.

Hope you know the dressing manners inside the temple. After visiting Guruvayur temple, dont forget Mummiyur temple just a kilometer from Guruvayur temple also if you have time, you can visit Meenkulathi Amman temple.

For temple pooja timings and other things pls visit http://www.guruvayurdevaswom.org/

Pray for good health for you & your family also for Peace in the world.

Thank you,Aravind Sujay

On 10 Apr 2007 12:49:57 -0700, Srinivasan Pudupakkam <pssrinivas_99 wrote:

OM Sri Guruvayrappa Hare Krishna Hare Rama

Dear Devotees,

I would never forget the prayers and support of this group during the

brain surgery of daughter Shreya last year. By the grace of the Lord

she has recovered well and doing well. I am planning for a pilgrimage

to Guruvayoor during my visit to India in June 2007. I have

tentatively planned to visit the holy temple around June 12th. I need

some information on the following.

1. I am planning to offer Tulabaram for my daughter. Do I need to make

any advance booking to do this or can I buy tulabaram tickets directly

from the counter on the day of my visit? I am asking this question

because as I am not sure if there are any restrictions on the number of

tickets issued for Tulabaram for a particular day.

2. I would like to know if there any special entrance for handicapped

people.( My father is aged and incapacitated due to stroke and walks

very slowly). Can we take wheel chair into temple or any other

assistance provided at the temple?

3. Any suggestion for good accommodation near the temple.

Any other suggestion for the tour is most welcome.

Thanks & Regards,

Srini

________

It's here! Your new message!

Get new email alerts with the free Toolbar.

http://tools.search./toolbar/features/mail/

-- Regards,Aravind

Guest guest

Dear Mr Srinivasan,The thulabaram is carried on the whole day, only when the Sreekovil is open. There is no restriction for the no. of thulabarams. There is seperate queue for this. There are a no. of items available for thulabaram in the counter itself. If you have offered anything other than the items in that list, the temple authorities recommend you to arrange that item by yourself. By the way, different items for doing thulabaram refers to different purposes. I have no much information about that. Regarding elderly persons, recently I have seen wheelchairs, which you can get from the information counter, as well as there is separate direct entry for the senior citizens. Hope this information is useful.With regardsDamodaranAravind sujay <aravindsujay wrote: Dear Srinivasan,Happy to hear that your daughter has recovered health.you should praise HIM. As far my knowledge,1. There is no advance booking for Tulabaram. You can directly stand in Queue and get the tickets and it will be done. 2. I have not seen any special entrance for handicapped people nor I have seen wheel chairs. 3. There are lot & lots of good lodges around the temple. "Jayashree" is one among them. Its in East Nada near the pond with moderate prices, neat and good service. But the availability of rooms depends on the season when you go. Its better to book rooms well in a months advance to avoid last moment disappointments. Hope you know the dressing manners inside the temple. After visiting Guruvayur temple, dont forget Mummiyur temple just a kilometer from Guruvayur temple also if you have time, you can visit Meenkulathi Amman temple. For temple pooja timings and other things pls visit http://www.guruvayurdevaswom.org/ Pray for good health for you & your family also for Peace in the world. Thank you,Aravind Sujay On 10 Apr 2007 12:49:57 -0700, Srinivasan Pudupakkam <pssrinivas_99 > wrote: OM Sri Guruvayrappa Hare Krishna Hare Rama Dear Devotees, I would never forget the prayers and support of this group during the brain surgery of daughter Shreya last year. By the grace of the Lord she has recovered well and doing well. I am planning for a pilgrimage to Guruvayoor during my visit to India in June 2007. I have tentatively planned to visit the holy temple around June 12th. I need some information on the following. 1. I am planning to offer Tulabaram for my daughter. Do I need to make any advance booking to do this or can I buy tulabaram tickets directly from the counter on the day of my visit? I am asking this question because as I am not sure if there are any restrictions on the number of tickets issued for Tulabaram for a particular day. 2. I would like to know if there any special entrance for handicapped people.( My father is aged and incapacitated due to stroke and

walks very slowly). Can we take wheel chair into temple or any other assistance provided at the temple? 3. Any suggestion for good accommodation near the temple. Any other suggestion for the tour is most welcome. Thanks & Regards, Srini ________ It's here! Your new message! Get new email alerts with the free Toolbar. http://tools.search./toolbar/features/mail/ -- Regards,Aravind

Bored stiff? Loosen up...Download and play hundreds of games for free on Games.

Guest guest

Dear Sreeni, Good Morning !!

Sree Guruvayoorappa Saranam !!

I have seen that Devaswam Board provides wheel chair to the needy to use inside the temple.Few Wheel chairs are used to be kept near Prasadam Counter. For Thulabharam for normal items no need of booking. This can be done on the spot itself. For staying Panchajanyam, or Vanamali etc are available nearby. U can visit Guruvayoor Devaswam Board official web page for further info. http://www.guruvayurdevaswom.org/ .

With Best Regards,

Rajasekhar K G

guruvayur [guruvayur ]On Behalf Of Srinivasan PudupakkamTuesday, April 10, 2007 10:04 PMguruvayur Subject: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Need some info for Guruvayoor tour.

OM Sri Guruvayrappa Hare Krishna Hare RamaDear Devotees,I would never forget the prayers and support of this group during thebrain surgery of daughter Shreya last year. By the grace of the Lordshe has recovered well and doing well. I am planning for a pilgrimageto Guruvayoor during my visit to India in June 2007. I havetentatively planned to visit the holy temple around June 12th. I needsome information on the following. 1. I am planning to offer Tulabaram for my daughter. Do I need to makeany advance booking to do this or can I buy tulabaram tickets directlyfrom the counter on the day of my visit? I am asking this questionbecause as I am not sure if there are any restrictions on the number oftickets issued for Tulabaram for a particular day.2. I would like to know if there any special entrance for handicappedpeople.( My father is aged and incapacitated due to stroke and walksvery slowly). Can we take wheel chair into temple or any otherassistance provided at the temple? 3. Any suggestion for good accommodation near the temple.Any other suggestion for the tour is most welcome.Thanks & Regards,Srini________It's here! Your new message! Get new email alerts with the free Toolbar.http://tools.search./toolbar/features/mail/