IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] KUCHELAVRUTHAM , a VISHU Gift to You !!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare Krishna

Do u have the same in english. Can u do the transalation of the same to english.

regards

Krishnadaya <krishnadaya Cc: guruvayur Sent: Saturday, 14 April, 2007 3:40:34 PM[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] "KUCHELAVRUTHAM" , a "VISHU" Gift to You !!!

Krishna Guruvayoorappa !!!

Dear Krishna-bhaktas ,

“ VISHU Greetings “ !!! .

“Kuchelavrutham” if recited regularly will bring to You the infinite grace of Sri Krishna and MahaLakshmi .

Let us take a 'VISHU resolution' to recite “Kuchelavrutham” daily . Please send an e-mail to me , if you require this 'pdf ' file in malayalam .

Your servant,

Krishnadaya

Check out what you're missing if you're not on Messenger

Guest guest

Dear Krishnadaya ji,

Thankyou for this info. Please send the pdf file of 'Kuchelavrutham' to the group id so that those required can use it.

With Best Regards

Arun Sasi

On 14 Apr 2007 19:00:30 -0700, Krishnadaya <krishnadaya wrote:

Dear Krishna-bhaktas ,

" VISHU Greetings " !!!

"Kuchelavrutham" if recited regularly will bring

to You

the infinite

grace of Sri Krishna and MahaLakshmi

Let us take a 'VISHU resolution' to recite "Kuchelavrutham" daily . Please send an e-mail to me , if you require this 'pdf ' file in malayalam .

Your servant,

Krishnadaya

-- AS

Guest guest

Rev. Krishnaday... Could i hae the Kuchelavrutham in Malayalam pdf?Krishnadaya <krishnadaya wrote: Krishna Guruvayoorappa !!! Dear Krishna-bhaktas , “ VISHU Greetings “ !!! . “Kuchelavrutham” if recited regularly will bring to You the infinite grace of Sri Krishna and MahaLakshmi . Let us take a 'VISHU resolution' to recite “Kuchelavrutham” daily . Please send an e-mail to me , if you require this 'pdf ' file in malayalam . Your servant, Krishnadaya

Guest guest

Krishnadayaji,

I would like to have Kuchelavritham pdf file. I would

be grateful if you could send it.

Thanks for sharing the message.

Jai Sree krishna

Seema

--- Krishnadaya <krishnadaya wrote:

> Krishna Guruvayoorappa !!!

> Dear Krishna-bhaktas ,

>

> “ VISHU Greetings “ !!! .

>

> “Kuchelavrutham” if recited regularly will bring

> to You the infinite grace of Sri Krishna and

> MahaLakshmi .

>

> Let us take a 'VISHU resolution' to recite

> “Kuchelavrutham” daily . Please send an e-mail to me

> , if you require this 'pdf ' file in malayalam .

>

> Your servant,

>

> Krishnadaya

>

>

Guest guest

Hello

Can u send me the file.

With Regards

Ajith

> Dear Krishna-bhaktas ,

>

>

> MahaLakshmi .

>

>

> Your servant,

>

> Krishnadaya

>

>

Guest guest

Namasthe Sree Krishnadaya ji,

I read about your trip to Guruvayoor and other

temples, and feel like you and your family are really

blessed.

I would really appreciate it if you would send me the

pdf of " Kuchelavrutham " .

Since joining this great devotees group I feel I am

also fortunate to know more about our Bhagawan

Guruvayoorappan.

May Bhagawan Guruvayoorappan bless every body!

pranams,

Geetha.

> Dear Krishna-bhaktas ,

>

>

> MahaLakshmi .

>

>

> Your servant,

>

> Krishnadaya

>

>

Guest guest

hare krishna......... i also like to have the malayalam pdf file of the KUCHELAVRUTHAM...........PLS send for me also........... Rajesh Menon <raj_menon74 wrote: Hare Krishna Do u have the same in english. Can u do the transalation of the same to english. regards Krishnadaya <krishnadaya > Cc: guruvayur Sent: Saturday, 14 April, 2007 3:40:34 PM[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] "KUCHELAVRUTHAM" , a "VISHU" Gift to You !!! Krishna Guruvayoorappa

!!! Dear Krishna-bhaktas , “ VISHU Greetings “ !!! . “Kuchelavrutham” if recited regularly will bring to You the infinite grace of Sri Krishna and MahaLakshmi . Let us take a 'VISHU resolution' to recite “Kuchelavrutham” daily . Please send an e-mail to me , if you require this 'pdf ' file in malayalam . Your servant, Krishnadaya Check out what you're missing if you're not on Messenger

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Krishna Guruvayoorappa ! Dear Devotee,

"Kuchelavrutham" is a masterpiece of the great devotee-poet Ramapurathu Warrier. It contains the essence of 'bhakti-yoga' .

I don't have the skills to translate this divine hymn to English. Please, forgive me for this incompetence .

I am unable to post the malayalam `Kuchelavrutham' pdf file to the due to restrictions on the size. Also, doesn't display your full e-mail ID in the group.

So, please send me a direct email to krishnadaya . If so, I will email you the Malayalam pdf file of `KUCHELAVRUTHAM' immediately .

May Bhagvan Krishna bless you !!!

Your servant,

Krishnadaya.

----------

guruvayur , Rajesh Menon <raj_menon74 wrote:>> Hare Krishna> > Do u have the same in english. Can u do the transalation of the same to english.> > regards> > > > Krishnadaya krishnadaya > Cc: guruvayur > Saturday, 14 April, 2007 3:40:34 PM> [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] "KUCHELAVRUTHAM" , a "VISHU" Gift to You !!!> > > Krishna Guruvayoorappa !!! > Dear Krishna-bhaktas ,> > " VISHU Greetings " !!! .> > "Kuchelavrutham" if recited regularly will bring to You the infinite grace of Sri Krishna and MahaLakshmi . > > Let us take a 'VISHU resolution' to recite "Kuchelavrutham" daily . Please send an e-mail to me , if you require this 'pdf ' file in malayalam . > > Your servant,> > Krishnadaya> > > > Send a FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger. Get it now at http://in.messenger./>

Guest guest

hare krishna......... i also like to have the malayalam pdf file of the KUCHELAVRUTHAM...........PLS send for me also........... Rajesh Menon <raj_menon74 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Hare Krishna Do u have the same in english. Can u do the transalation of the same to english. regards Krishnadaya <krishnadaya > Cc: guruvayur Sent: Saturday, 14 April, 2007 3:40:34 PM[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor]

"KUCHELAVRUTHAM" , a "VISHU" Gift to You !!! Krishna Guruvayoorappa !!! Dear Krishna-bhaktas , “ VISHU Greetings “ !!! . “Kuchelavrutham” if recited regularly will bring to You the infinite grace of Sri Krishna and MahaLakshmi .

Let us take a 'VISHU resolution' to recite “Kuchelavrutham” daily . Please send an e-mail to me , if you require this 'pdf ' file in malayalam . Your servant, Krishnadaya Check out what you're missing if you're not on Messenger Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos.

Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Answers.

Guest guest

pls send me tooIndira Kumar <indirapta wrote: hare krishna......... i also like to have the malayalam pdf file of the KUCHELAVRUTHAM...........PLS send for me also........... Rajesh Menon <raj_menon74 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Hare Krishna Do u have the same in english. Can u do the transalation of the same to english. regards Krishnadaya

<krishnadaya > Cc: guruvayur Sent: Saturday, 14 April, 2007 3:40:34 PM[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] "KUCHELAVRUTHAM" , a "VISHU" Gift to You !!! Krishna Guruvayoorappa !!! Dear Krishna-bhaktas , “ VISHU Greetings “ !!! . “Kuchelavrutham” if recited regularly will bring to You the infinite grace of Sri Krishna and MahaLakshmi . Let us take a 'VISHU resolution' to recite “Kuchelavrutham” daily . Please send an e-mail to me , if you require this 'pdf ' file in malayalam . Your servant, Krishnadaya Check out what you're missing if you're not on Messenger Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos. Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Answers. ---The poor man is not he who is without a cent, but he who is without a dream.---

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Hare Krishna Krishnadaya, can u please send me the malayalam PDF file of Kuchelavrutham Manoj Guruvayoor Krishnadaya <krishnadaya wrote: Krishna Guruvayoorappa !!! Dear Krishna-bhaktas , “ VISHU Greetings “ !!! . “Kuchelavrutham” if recited regularly will bring to You the infinite grace of Sri Krishna and MahaLakshmi . Let us take a 'VISHU resolution' to recite “Kuchelavrutham” daily . Please send an e-mail to me , if you require this

'pdf ' file in malayalam . Your servant, Krishnadaya

Guest guest

Hare Krishna!!Sir, can you send me the PDF file? I will be very grateful!! Thanks and Rgds, Krishnadaya <krishnadaya > wrote: Krishna Guruvayoorappa !!! Dear Krishna-bhaktas , “ VISHU Greetings “ !!! . “Kuchelavrutham” if recited regularly will bring to You the infinite grace of Sri Krishna and MahaLakshmi . Let us take a 'VISHU resolution' to recite “Kuchelavrutham” daily . Please send an e-mail to me , if you require this 'pdf ' file in

malayalam . Your servant, Krishnadaya Check out what you're missing if you're not on Messenger Regards, Shreejith09869701933

Guest guest

Dear Krishnadaya ji,

Can you please send me the pdf file of Kuchelavrutham?

Thanks

Saya.

Krishnadaya <krishnadaya Cc: guruvayur Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2007 10:00:30 PM[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] "KUCHELAVRUTHAM" , a "VISHU" Gift to You !!!

Dear Krishna-bhaktas ,

“ VISHU Greetings “ !!! .

“Kuchelavrutham” if recited regularly will bring to You the infinite grace of Sri Krishna and MahaLakshmi .

Let us take a 'VISHU resolution' to recite “Kuchelavrutham” daily . Please send an e-mail to me , if you require this 'pdf ' file in malayalam .

Your servant,

Krishnadaya

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Hare Krishna.. Dear Krishnaji, Can u please send me the pdf file Kuchelavrutham? Krishna........... Best RegardsSaya Shobhanan <sayas11 wrote: Dear Krishnadaya ji, Can you please send me the pdf file of Kuchelavrutham? Thanks Saya. Krishnadaya <krishnadaya > Cc: guruvayur Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2007 10:00:30 PM[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] "KUCHELAVRUTHAM" , a "VISHU" Gift to You !!! Krishna Guruvayoorappa !!! Dear Krishna-bhaktas , “ VISHU Greetings “ !!! . “Kuchelavrutham” if recited regularly will bring to You the infinite grace of Sri Krishna and MahaLakshmi .

Let us take a 'VISHU resolution' to recite “Kuchelavrutham” daily . Please send an e-mail to me , if you require this 'pdf ' file in malayalam . Your servant, Krishnadaya Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos.