IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Glory of KUCHELAVRUTHAM !!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

sir, thank u very much for ur good mind for sharing the matter pls send me a mail of kuchela vrutham in malayalam pdf file , thank u once again mayGod Guruvayurappan bless you padmaja Krishnadaya <krishnadaya wrote: Krishna Guruvayoorappa ! Dear Bhakta , The ‘Kuchelavrutham Vanchippattu’ was written by Sri.Ramapurathu Warrier . He wrote this during a boat journey with Marthandavarma Maharaja, as requested by the King . After reaching Thiruvanantapuram, Sri.Warrier stayed a few days as Maharaja’s guest . He was exremely poor, but he didn’t request for any financial help . The King too didn't ask him about it . However, when Warrier returned home , he found a big palace and all associated facilities at the very spot where his hut was previously located . Yes, Maharaja,

the great Krishna-bhakta rewarded Warrier with immense wealth . About two months back , I was participating in our Evoor Sri Krishna temple’s “Arattu procession” . According to the tradition, a group of few elderly scholars were singing ‘Kuchelavrutham’ in praise of Bhagavan while moving in front of the elephant carrying the Deity . I too joined the group . But I didn’t know the lines as I had forgotten the ones learnt in school . The group leader chastised me for not knowing Ramapurathu Warrier’s ‘Kuchelavrutham’ . Soon after the Arattu , I started searching for this book which is very rare to find these days . After a big chase, I finally got it . Since then, I am reciting it daily . It’s positive impact in my life is truly amazing !!!. So I decided to distribute it among others . It’s all Bhagavan Krishna’s lila . We all are mere tools in His hand . He is guiding us through “nimithams’ (symptoms). May Bhagavan Krishna and Rukmini Devi bless You all to recite “Kuchelavrutham”

daily !!! Your servant . -------------Iyer Shanti <shantiiyer2002 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Sir, Wish you and your family a very happy, healthy, wealthy and prosperous Vishu and New Year. Sir, I require that file. Please can you send the same on my e-mail id. Thanks & regards, Shanti Iyer Krishnadaya <krishnadaya > wrote: Krishna Guruvayoorappa !!! Dear Krishna-bhaktas , “ VISHU Greetings “ !!! . “Kuchelavrutham” if recited regularly will bring to You the infinite grace of Sri Krishna and MahaLakshmi . Let us take a 'VISHU resolution' to recite “Kuchelavrutham” daily . Please send an e-mail to me , if you require this 'pdf ' file in malayalam . Your servant, Krishnadaya Check out what you're missing if you're not on Messenger Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos.

Check out what you're missing if you're not on Messenger

Guest guest

respctd sir' plz let me no as to wer i wud get this book on 'kuchelavrutham' yours humbly sangeethKrishnadaya <krishnadaya wrote: Krishna Guruvayoorappa ! Dear Bhakta , The ‘Kuchelavrutham Vanchippattu’ was written by Sri.Ramapurathu Warrier . He wrote this during a boat journey with Marthandavarma Maharaja, as requested by the King . After reaching Thiruvanantapuram, Sri.Warrier stayed a few days as Maharaja’s guest . He was exremely poor, but he didn’t request for any financial help . The King too didn't ask him about it . However, when Warrier returned home , he found a big palace and all associated facilities at the very spot where his hut was previously located . Yes, Maharaja, the great Krishna-bhakta rewarded Warrier with immense wealth . About two months back , I was participating in our Evoor Sri Krishna temple’s “Arattu procession” . According to the tradition, a group of few elderly scholars were singing ‘Kuchelavrutham’ in praise of Bhagavan while moving in front of the elephant carrying the Deity . I too joined the group . But I didn’t know the lines as I had forgotten the ones learnt in school . The group leader chastised me for not knowing Ramapurathu Warrier’s ‘Kuchelavrutham’ . Soon after the Arattu , I started searching for this book

which is very rare to find these days . After a big chase, I finally got it . Since then, I am reciting it daily . It’s positive impact in my life is truly amazing !!!. So I decided to distribute it among others . It’s all Bhagavan Krishna’s lila . We all are mere tools in His hand . He is guiding us through “nimithams’ (symptoms). May Bhagavan Krishna and Rukmini Devi bless You all to recite “Kuchelavrutham” daily !!! Your servant . -------------Iyer Shanti <shantiiyer2002 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Sir, Wish you and your family a very happy, healthy, wealthy and prosperous Vishu and New Year. Sir, I require that file. Please can you send the same on my e-mail id. Thanks & regards, Shanti Iyer Krishnadaya <krishnadaya > wrote: Krishna Guruvayoorappa !!! Dear Krishna-bhaktas , “ VISHU Greetings “ !!! . “Kuchelavrutham” if recited regularly will bring to You the infinite grace of Sri Krishna and MahaLakshmi

.. Let us take a 'VISHU resolution' to recite “Kuchelavrutham” daily . Please send an e-mail to me , if you require this 'pdf ' file in malayalam . Your servant, Krishnadaya Check out what you're missing if you're not on Messenger Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos.

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

dear Mr krishnadaya,

Can I also have that pdf file of kuchelavrutham .

Thanks in advance

regards

sandhya

--- Krishnadaya <krishnadaya wrote:

> Krishna Guruvayoorappa ! Dear Bhakta ,

>

> The ‘Kuchelavrutham Vanchippattu’ was written by

> Sri.Ramapurathu Warrier . He wrote this during a

> boat journey with Marthandavarma Maharaja, as

> requested by the King . After reaching

> Thiruvanantapuram, Sri.Warrier stayed a few days

> as Maharaja’s guest . He was exremely poor, but he

> didn’t request for any financial help . The King

> too didn't ask him about it . However, when Warrier

> returned home , he found a big palace and all

> associated facilities at the very spot where his hut

> was previously located . Yes, Maharaja, the great

> Krishna-bhakta rewarded Warrier with immense wealth

> .

>

> About two months back , I was participating in our

> Evoor Sri Krishna temple’s “Arattu procession” .

> According to the tradition, a group of few elderly

> scholars were singing ‘Kuchelavrutham’ in praise of

> Bhagavan while moving in front of the elephant

> carrying the Deity . I too joined the group . But I

> didn’t know the lines as I had forgotten the ones

> learnt in school . The group leader chastised me for

> not knowing Ramapurathu Warrier’s ‘Kuchelavrutham’ .

>

>

> Soon after the Arattu , I started searching for

> this book which is very rare to find these days .

> After a big chase, I finally got it . Since then,

> I am reciting it daily . It’s positive impact in my

> life is truly amazing !!!. So I decided to

> distribute it among others . It’s all Bhagavan

> Krishna’s lila . We all are mere tools in His hand .

> He is guiding us through “nimithams’ (symptoms).

>

> May Bhagavan Krishna and Rukmini Devi bless You

> all to recite “Kuchelavrutham” daily !!!

>

> Your servant .

>

>

--\

-----------

>

> Iyer Shanti <shantiiyer2002 wrote:

> Dear Sir,

>

> Wish you and your family a very happy, healthy,

> wealthy and prosperous Vishu and New Year.

>

> Sir, I require that file. Please can you send the

> same on my e-mail id.

>

>

> Thanks & regards,

>

> Shanti Iyer

>

>

> Krishnadaya <krishnadaya wrote:

> Krishna Guruvayoorappa !!!

> Dear Krishna-bhaktas ,

>

> “ VISHU Greetings “ !!! .

>

> “Kuchelavrutham” if recited regularly will bring

> to You the infinite grace of Sri Krishna and

> MahaLakshmi .

>

> Let us take a 'VISHU resolution' to recite

> “Kuchelavrutham” daily . Please send an e-mail to me

> , if you require this 'pdf ' file in malayalam .

>

> Your servant,

>

> Krishnadaya

> Check out what you're missing if you're not on

> Messenger

>

>

>

> Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " smell?

> Check outnew cars at Autos.