> muslim when i am in way to Guruvayoor, i was

> asthonished to hear

> narayan mantra from a muslim mouth when we are in

> chat on Swami

> Vivekananda, I told entire thing to him , he asked

> me to Do Dhyan of

> Lord Guruvayoorappa every morning before the

> sunrise, in front of lord.

> I started and things got changed from that day..

>

> But now due to huge pressure i somme what going

> backwards, i want u r

> advise in this matter.

>

> " Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya "

>

>

>

>

Send a FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger. Get it now

at http://in.messenger./

Guest guest

I am not sure to whom you intend this mail as you have said guruji but any way I will say a few words to help you. You said you are instructed to meditate on Guruvayurappan everymorning and that is very good and should be continued as whatever you d you need the grace of God. But most important thing is that you should not feel guilty if for any reason you are not able to do so.You ay that you hve lot of esponsibilities and I don't know what sort of,but while you are astudent, your studies come first.I have been a teacher for si ome years and I know how and why the student gets distracted and dispirited and my advice to you is this. While you are a student you have to pursue your studies as though you are doing a yajna.The spirit of yajna alone will bring success. There is one sloka in Bhagavatgita who ich is applicable to people in all walks of life, whether youare student or a hoseholder or a management trainee or a business

magnet.Bhagavat gita is the gospel of life in all ages contrary to the opinion of some that it is not applicable to modern days. A musician can evolve into a maestro , a student can develop into a scholar , an artist can blossom into a master , by assimilating the truths declared by Lord Krishna in the Gita. The sloka is ananyAschinthayantho mam ye janah paryupAsathe thEshAm nithyAbhiyukthAnAm yogakshEmambahamyaham It means that if one pursue in the path prsistently and consistently thinking of nothing else but Me ( any goal, success in exams for instance can be substituted here.)I look after their yoga and kshema. (yoga is what you seek and get and ksej\ma is maintaining it.)So to explai this in your context, if you think of nothing else except your studie and deligently pursue it as though it is the only interest of your life the success will take care of itself and follow

automatically. But not to b eridden with anxiety you have to learn another sloka , karmaNyEva adhikArasthE mA paleshu kadhachana mAkarma phalahEthuh bhooh mA the sangO asthu akarmaNi This means You have right over action only and not the fruit of action. Your action should not be motivated by desire for fruit ,nor should you be attached to inaction. But the question is ,Will anyone do anything unless he wants the result? Certainly not! There is nothing wrong in starting a work with a specific result in mind but Karmayoga consists in not getting attached to the result. This is not as pessimistic as it seems to be but sheer common sense. When we begin a work we cannot help fixing a goal to achieve as otherwise we would not have started at all. But once started we should

concentrate on the action only without worrying about the result constantly as the anxiety will reduce our efficiency .On the other hand , if we put our heart and soul into the work we are doing, the result will automatically follow. You are young and you have your whole life in front of you and there are ample time to pursue other interests. As long as you are studying nothing should come between you and your studies. Pray by all sorts but do your duty. For a student who goes for the examination without studying , no number of coconuts broken in front of ganesa will make him pass! If youhae any more problems write to me to my email address sarojram18 and I will try to help. A teacher is always a teacher and naturally our sympathies are with students. saroja Ramanujam muralidhar_y2k2001

<muralidhar_y2k2001 wrote: OM Namo Bhagavathe VasudevayaGuruji, i am 25 yr old Student, facing exam in the coming may and june, but nowdays i could not concentrate on my studies, due to worldly attachments. I use to face this problem whenever i get too much tensed, and each time i use to fail, as i was unable to cope with the problem.Each time i start studying, the question arise will i pass, will i cover this chapter etc.., and some thoughts which is not good for my soul and

heart.I have lot of responsibilities, which i have to satisfy, but due to this i could not. But things got to change little bit after i met a muslim when i am in way to Guruvayoor, i was asthonished to hear narayan mantra from a muslim mouth when we are in chat on Swami Vivekananda, I told entire thing to him , he asked me to Do Dhyan of Lord Guruvayoorappa every morning before the sunrise, in front of lord. I started and things got changed from that day..But now due to huge pressure i somme what going backwards, i want u r advise in this matter."Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya" Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit. web address: http://www.geocities.com/sarojram18

http://freewebs.com/gitaclass

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Ohm Narayanaya Namah Thank you Sarojaji. This is applicable, as you said, not only to Muralidhar but all people of any walk of life. Thanks a lot Chandra Sekharan menon Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18 wrote: I am not sure to whom you intend this mail as you have said guruji but any way I will say a few words to help you. You said you are instructed to meditate on Guruvayurappan everymorning and that is very good and should be continued as whatever you d you need the

grace of God. But most important thing is that you should not feel guilty if for any reason you are not able to do so.You ay that you hve lot of esponsibilities and I don't know what sort of,but while you are astudent, your studies come first.I have been a teacher for si ome years and I know how and why the student gets distracted and dispirited and my advice to you is this. While you are a student you have to pursue your studies as though you are doing a yajna.The spirit of yajna alone will bring success. There is one sloka in Bhagavatgita who ich is applicable to people in all walks of life, whether youare student or a hoseholder or a management trainee or a business magnet.Bhagavat gita is the gospel of life in all ages contrary to the opinion of some that it is not applicable to modern days. A musician can evolve into a maestro , a student can develop into a scholar , an artist can blossom into a master , by assimilating the truths declared

by Lord Krishna in the Gita. The sloka is ananyAschinthayantho mam ye janah paryupAsathe thEshAm nithyAbhiyukthAnAm yogakshEmambahamyaham It means that if one pursue in the path prsistently and consistently thinking of nothing else but Me ( any goal, success in exams for instance can be substituted here.)I look after their yoga and kshema. (yoga is what you seek and get and ksej\ma is maintaining it.)So to explai this in your context, if you think of nothing else except your studie and deligently pursue it as though it is the only interest of your life the success will take care of itself and follow automatically. But not to b eridden with anxiety you have to learn another sloka , karmaNyEva adhikArasthE mA paleshu kadhachana mAkarma phalahEthuh bhooh mA the sangO asthu akarmaNi This

means You have right over action only and not the fruit of action. Your action should not be motivated by desire for fruit ,nor should you be attached to inaction. But the question is ,Will anyone do anything unless he wants the result? Certainly not! There is nothing wrong in starting a work with a specific result in mind but Karmayoga consists in not getting attached to the result. This is not as pessimistic as it seems to be but sheer common sense. When we begin a work we cannot help fixing a goal to achieve as otherwise we would not have started at all. But once started we should concentrate on the action only without worrying about the result constantly as the anxiety will reduce our efficiency .On the other hand , if we put our heart and soul into the work we are doing, the result will automatically follow. You are young and you have your whole life in front of you and there are ample time to pursue other interests. As long as you are studying nothing should come between you and your studies. Pray by all sorts but do your duty. For a student who goes for the examination without studying , no number of coconuts broken in front of ganesa will make him pass! If youhae any more problems write to me to my email address sarojram18 and I will try to help. A teacher is always a teacher and naturally our sympathies are with students. saroja Ramanujam muralidhar_y2k2001 <muralidhar_y2k2001 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: OM Namo Bhagavathe VasudevayaGuruji, i am 25 yr old Student, facing exam in the coming may and

june, but nowdays i could not concentrate on my studies, due to worldly attachments. I use to face this problem whenever i get too much tensed, and each time i use to fail, as i was unable to cope with the problem.Each time i start studying, the question arise will i pass, will i cover this chapter etc.., and some thoughts which is not good for my soul and heart.I have lot of responsibilities, which i have to satisfy, but due to this i could not. But things got to change little bit after i met a muslim when i am in way to Guruvayoor, i was asthonished to hear narayan mantra from a muslim mouth when we are in chat on Swami Vivekananda, I told entire thing to him , he asked me to Do Dhyan of Lord Guruvayoorappa every morning before the sunrise, in front of lord. I started and things got changed from that day..But now due to huge pressure i somme what going backwards, i want u r advise in this

matter."Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya" Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit. web address: http://www.geocities.com/sarojram18 http://freewebs.com/gitaclass Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos.