IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Please pray for Viswanath

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Arun,

Radhe Krishna! I am sad to hear that. Guruvayoorappan only can take

care of him. We will all pray for him. Have your absolute faith

placed in Him and follow the medical instructions.

God be with you.

Love

KVG.

Arun P Pillai wrote:

OM

NAMO NARAYANAYA

Dear all,

Please pray for 10 year

old Viswanath, my brother-in-law’s cousin’s son.

Couple of weeks before

he faced a severe headache and admitted to Amrita Hospital,

Cochin.

During scanning they

found that there is a big growth (similar size that of a Cricket ball)

inside his head (on back side).

During the Biopsy

analysis we found that the growth is on the fourth stage.

As per the doctors

(from Amrita), the growth is un-recoverable by the operation also.

Please pray for him,

please ….

Radhe

Shyam

Arun

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?

Check out

new

cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Dear Arun, Guruvayoor Appan kathu rakshikatte. Jai Shree Krishna Reghu"K.V Gopalakrishna" <gopalakrishna.kv wrote: Dear Arun,Radhe Krishna! I am sad to hear that. Guruvayoorappan only can take care of him. We will all pray for him. Have your absolute faith placed in Him and follow the medical instructions. God be with

you.LoveKVG.Arun P Pillai wrote: OM NAMO NARAYANAYA Dear all, Please pray for 10 year old Viswanath, my brother-in-law’s cousin’s son. Couple of weeks before he faced a severe headache and admitted to Amrita Hospital, Cochin. During scanning they found that there is a big growth (similar size that of a Cricket ball) inside his head (on back side). During the Biopsy analysis we found that the growth is on the fourth stage. As per the doctors (from Amrita), the growth is un-recoverable by the operation also. Please pray for him, please …. Radhe Shyam Arun Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos.

Check out what you're missing if you're not on Messenger

Guest guest

Swamiye Saranam Ayyappa

Its really sad to hear this..but i am sure God will make sure he comes out of this, sure we all pray for him..

regards

venkitakrishnan

Arun P Pillai <arunppillayGuruvayoor <guruvayur >Monday, 30 April, 2007 7:40:18 PM[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Please pray for Viswanath

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

Dear all,

Please pray for 10 year old Viswanath, my brother-in-law’ s cousin’s son.

Couple of weeks before he faced a severe headache and admitted to Amrita Hospital , Cochin .

During scanning they found that there is a big growth (similar size that of a Cricket ball) inside his head (on back side).

During the Biopsy analysis we found that the growth is on the fourth stage.

As per the doctors (from Amrita), the growth is un-recoverable by the operation also.

Please pray for him, please ….

Radhe Shyam

Arun

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos.

Check out what you're missing if you're not on Messenger

Guest guest

Hare Krishna, May Kannan Bless him with Good Health. With Love, SreeArun P Pillai <arunppillay wrote: OM NAMO NARAYANAYA Dear all, Please pray for 10 year old Viswanath, my brother-in-law’s cousin’s son. Couple of weeks before he faced a severe headache and admitted to Amrita Hospital, Cochin. During scanning they found that there is a big growth (similar size that of a Cricket ball) inside his head (on back side). During the Biopsy analysis we found that the growth is on the fourth stage. As per the

doctors (from Amrita), the growth is un-recoverable by the operation also. Please pray for him, please …. Radhe Shyam Arun Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos.

Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free

account today.

Guest guest

Hari Aum Dear Arun. May Sree Guruvayoorappan shower his blessings on Vishwanath and his family. We all pray for his early recovery. Prasanna Kumar.N Arun P Pillai <arunppillay wrote: OM NAMO NARAYANAYA Dear all, Please pray for 10 year old Viswanath, my brother-in-law’s cousin’s son. Couple of weeks before he faced a severe headache and admitted to Amrita Hospital, Cochin. During scanning they found that there is a big growth (similar size that of a Cricket ball) inside his head (on back side). During the Biopsy analysis we found that the growth is on the fourth stage. As per the

doctors (from Amrita), the growth is un-recoverable by the operation also. Please pray for him, please …. Radhe Shyam Arun Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos.

Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free

account today.

Guest guest

krishna guruvayourappa........me and my family is also praying for Viswanath....keep everything at kannans feet.....he vil take care...i have a lot of experiences..On 4/30/07, Arun P Pillai <arunppillay wrote:

OM

NAMO NARAYANAYA

Dear all,

Please pray for 10 year old Viswanath, my brother-in-law's cousin's son.

Couple of weeks before he faced a severe headache and admitted to Amrita Hospital, Cochin. During scanning they found that there is a big growth (similar size that of a Cricket ball) inside his head (on back

side). During the Biopsy analysis we found that the growth is on the fourth stage.

As per the doctors (from Amrita), the growth is un-recoverable by the operation also.

Radhe Shyam Arun

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

AUM NAMO BHAGAVATHE VASUDEVAYA

my prayers to Guruvayurappa for viswanaths full

reccovery

Rajee Ananda

--- Arun P Pillai <arunppillay wrote:

> OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

>

> Dear all,

>

> Please pray for 10 year old Viswanath, my

> brother-in-law’s cousin’s son.

>

> Couple of weeks before he faced a severe headache

> and admitted to Amrita Hospital, Cochin.

> During scanning they found that there is a big

> growth (similar size that of a Cricket ball) inside

> his head (on back side).

> During the Biopsy analysis we found that the

> growth is on the fourth stage.

> As per the doctors (from Amrita), the growth is

> un-recoverable by the operation also.

>

> Please pray for him, please ….

>

> Radhe Shyam

> Arun

>

>

>

>

> Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " smell?

> Check outnew cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Dear Arun,

Master Viswanath will soon recover from his illness and Sri Guruvayoorappa who is the " Bheshajam & Bhishak" will surely cure him.

With Prayers,

Rajasekhar K G

Arun P Pillai wrote:

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

Dear all,

Please pray for 10 year old Viswanath, my brother-in-law’s cousin’s son.

Couple of weeks before he faced a severe headache and admitted to Amrita Hospital, Cochin.

During scanning they found that there is a big growth (similar size that of a Cricket ball) inside his head (on back side).

Radhe Shyam

Arun

Guest guest

Jai Sreekrishna!! Bhagavane Krishna, kindly grant our prayers and take care of Viswanath and bestow peace in their family. May all beings in this universe be happy by Your grace. Here, I also wish to share with the members of this group one saying of a mahatma which is "One should pray Lokah Samastha Sukhino Bhavanthu at least once in a day. When we pray for others the entire universe prays for us; and when we bless others the whole universe blesses us, because man is one with the cosmic energy." Jai Sreekrishna!!Soumya Vinod <soumya0406 wrote: krishna guruvayourappa........me and my family is also praying for Viswanath....keep everything at kannans feet.....he vil take care...i have a lot of experiences.. On 4/30/07, Arun P Pillai <arunppillay > wrote: OM NAMO NARAYANAYA Dear all, Please pray for 10 year old Viswanath, my brother-in-law's cousin's son. Couple of weeks before he faced a severe headache and admitted to Amrita

Hospital, Cochin. During scanning they found that there is a big growth (similar size that of a Cricket ball) inside his head (on back side). During the Biopsy analysis we found that the growth is on the fourth stage. As per the doctors (from Amrita), the growth is un-recoverable by the operation also. Please pray for him, please …. Radhe Shyam Arun Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos.

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Dear Arun ji

We all are praying for Viswanath. May Lord Guruvayoorappan bless Viswanath and his family in this difficult situation!

krÌ£sÌ£nÌ£Äya vÄsudevÄya

haraye paramÄtmane

pranÌ£ata-kleÅ›a-nÄÅ›Äya

govindÄya namo namahÌ£

Jai Krishna!

Arun P Pillai <arunppillayGuruvayoor <guruvayur >Monday, April 30, 2007 10:10:18 AM[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Please pray for Viswanath

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

Dear all,

Please pray for 10 year old Viswanath, my brother-in-law’ s cousin’s son.

Couple of weeks before he faced a severe headache and admitted to Amrita Hospital , Cochin .

Radhe Shyam

Arun

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

HARI AUM

These are situations one becomes helpless. The only

way is to surrender totally, bear with it, and

understand that life has to keep on.Believe in HIM and

understand that ALL these are his own makings and HE

KNOWS better. This is the only way to keep one's

balance.

Our prayers are there. HE does miracles. Let this be

one of HIS.

Regards

Balagopal

NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA

--- Arun P Pillai <arunppillay wrote:

> OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

>

> Dear all,

>

> Please pray for 10 year old Viswanath, my

> brother-in-law’s cousin’s son.

>

> Couple of weeks before he faced a severe headache

> and admitted to Amrita Hospital, Cochin.

> During scanning they found that there is a big

> growth (similar size that of a Cricket ball) inside

> his head (on back side).

> During the Biopsy analysis we found that the

> growth is on the fourth stage.

> As per the doctors (from Amrita), the growth is

> un-recoverable by the operation also.

>

> Please pray for him, please ….

>

> Radhe Shyam

> Arun

>

>

>

>

> Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " smell?

> Check outnew cars at Autos.

Send a FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger. Get it now

at http://in.messenger./

Guest guest

hare krishna... we all are praying for viswanath's speed recovery........dont worry lord will take care... it a humble request to let him listen to narayaneeyam.... i have heard that listening to narayaneeyam could bring great relief.. Saya Shobhanan <sayas11 wrote: Dear Arun ji We all are praying for Viswanath. May Lord Guruvayoorappan bless Viswanath and his family in this difficult situation! krÌ£sÌ£nÌ£Äya vÄsudevÄya haraye paramÄtmane pranÌ£ata-kleÅ›a-nÄÅ›Äya govindÄya namo namahÌ£ Jai Krishna! Arun P Pillai <arunppillay >Guruvayoor <guruvayur >Monday, April 30, 2007 10:10:18 AM[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Please pray for Viswanath OM NAMO NARAYANAYA Dear all, Please pray for 10 year old Viswanath, my brother-in-law’ s cousin’s son. Couple of weeks before he faced a severe headache and admitted to Amrita Hospital , Cochin . During scanning they found that there is a big growth (similar size that of a Cricket ball) inside his head (on back side). During the Biopsy analysis we found that the growth is on the fourth stage. As per the doctors (from Amrita), the growth is un-recoverable by the operation also. Please pray for him, please …. Radhe Shyam Arun Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos. Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos.

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Answers Food Drink Q&A.