IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Quote

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jai Sreekrishna Thank you very much for youe e mail aniyan_ap <aniyan_ap wrote: Jai Sreekrishna!! "Our body is perishable. Only the Soul is permanent. This is a rented body. We will be asked to leave at any time. Before that, we should look for a place in a permanent abode. Then,

when we leave the body we would move to that permanent abode, the eternal house of God."

Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to download CHAT? Here's a solution!

Guest guest

Jai Sreekrishna!! Let us thank God for sending mahatmas for uplifting us with their profound knowledge. Jai Sreekrishna!! padmanabhan nair <thankamani_babu wrote: Jai Sreekrishna Thank you very much for youe e mail aniyan_ap <aniyan_ap > wrote: Jai Sreekrishna!! "Our body is perishable. Only the Soul is permanent. This is a rented body. We will be asked to leave at any time. Before that, we should look for a place in a permanent abode. Then, when we leave the body we would move to that permanent abode, the eternal house of God." Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to download CHAT? Here's a solution!

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

HARIOM.SREE GURUBHYO NAMAHA: "Manameva manushyanam karanam bandha-mokshayo":-PANCHADASIaniyan_ap <aniyan_ap wrote: Jai Sreekrishna!! "The ability to retain equanimity of mind in all circumstances is what makes one successful in

life."

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

HARIOM.last trace of impurities of mind will be VASANAS or inborn tendencies.Even that goes on realisation of the ABSOLUTE CAUSE, ETERNAL REALITY AND SUPREME CAUSE.(PARAM DRISHTWA NIVARTHATHE...GITA)prabhakar,Guruvayur.aniyan_ap <aniyan_ap wrote: Jai Sreekrishna!! "When all the impurities are removed from our mind, then we will be able

to help make others good."

new cars at Autos.

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

Hare Krishna, Very Important tools for the Supreme Spirituality level. With Love, Sree aniyan_ap <aniyan_ap wrote: Jai Sreekrishna!! "Real love is the complete absence of any negative feelings towards anyone."

What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your email personality. Take the quiz at the Mail Championship.

Guest guest

Jai Sreekrishna!! Very true. This response gives me an idea to change the subject from 'quote' to 'spiritual tool'. I shall be grateful for opinions from all members. Love and regards Paramesh "sreedhar c.p" <sreepal20 wrote: Hare Krishna, Very Important tools for the Supreme Spirituality level. With Love, Sree aniyan_ap <aniyan_ap > wrote: Jai Sreekrishna!! "Real love is the complete absence of any negative feelings towards anyone." What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your email personality. Take the quiz at the Mail Championship.

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time with the Search movie showtime shortcut.

Guest guest

Hare Krishna Paramesh Ji, Your quotes are all very nice and full of spiritual meanings. A suggestion/opinion from my side is that, if you can provide the person who has given the quote, it will be good. Shree Guruvayurappa Sharanam! ~Krishnadasa. I love this quotation very much. Hope you all like it too... --- [ trinad api sunichenataror api sahishnunaamanina manadenakirtaniyah sada harihOne should chant the holy name of the Lord in a humble state of mind, thinking oneself lower than the straw in the street; one should be more tolerant than a tree, devoid of all sense of false prestige, and should be ready to offer all respect to others. In such a state of mind one can chant the holy name of the Lord constantly. - Shikshashtakam 3 - http://www.harekrishnatemple.com/bhakta/siksastakam.html] - Written by Lord Shree Krishna Chaitanya Mahaprabhu.-------Parameswaran <aniyan_ap wrote: Jai Sreekrishna!! Very true. This response gives me an idea to change the subject from 'quote' to 'spiritual tool'. I shall be grateful for opinions from all members. Love and regards Paramesh "sreedhar c.p" <sreepal20 > wrote: Hare Krishna, Very Important tools for the Supreme Spirituality level. With Love, Sree aniyan_ap <aniyan_ap > wrote: Jai Sreekrishna!! "Real love is the complete absence of any negative feelings towards anyone." What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your email personality. Take the quiz at the Mail Championship. 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no timewith the Search movie showtime shortcut.

You snooze, you lose. Get messages ASAP with AutoCheck in the all-new Mail Beta.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

Sorry, forgot to send this mail to the group. Shree Guruvayurappa Sharanam! ~Krishnadasa.Krishna Dasa <krishnadasa77 wrote: Thanks Paramesh for your response. Somehow some of the mails went into the Bulk folder and your mail was one of them. I saw this mail just now. You had recently send a mail regarding Musk fragrance. That seems to be from the famous Kabirdasaji's doha: { Kasturi Kundal Base Mrug Dhoondhe Ban Maahi Jyo Ghat Ghat Ram Hai Duniya Dekhe Nahi "A deer has the fragrance in itself and runs throughout the forest for finding it.

Similarly Ram is everywhere but the world does not see." } Taken from http://www.geocities.com/ssksearch/dohas/dohas6.html Hare Krishna! ~Krishnadasa. Parameswaran <aniyan_ap wrote: Jai Sreekrishna!! My apologies for the delayed response. I regret that, while jotting down the quotes I did not take the names of the authors. Therefore, I will not be able to provide the author's name while posting the quotes. Love and regards, Paramesh Krishna Dasa <krishnadasa77 wrote: Hare Krishna Paramesh Ji, Your quotes are all very nice and full of spiritual meanings. A suggestion/opinion from my side is that, if you can provide the person who has given the quote, it will be good. Shree Guruvayurappa Sharanam! ~Krishnadasa. I love this quotation very much. Hope you all like it too... --- [ trinad api sunichenataror api sahishnunaamanina manadenakirtaniyah sada

harihOne should chant the holy name of the Lord in a humble state of mind, thinking oneself lower than the straw in the street; one should be more tolerant than a tree, devoid of all sense of false prestige, and should be ready to offer all respect to others. In such a state of mind one can chant the holy name of the Lord constantly. - Shikshashtakam 3 - http://www.harekrishnatemple.com/bhakta/siksastakam.html] - Written by Lord Shree Krishna Chaitanya Mahaprabhu.-------Parameswaran <aniyan_ap > wrote: Jai Sreekrishna!! Very true. This response gives me an idea to change the subject from 'quote' to 'spiritual tool'. I shall be

grateful for opinions from all members. Love and regards Paramesh "sreedhar c.p" <sreepal20 > wrote: Hare Krishna, Very Important tools for the Supreme Spirituality level. With Love, Sree aniyan_ap <aniyan_ap > wrote: Jai Sreekrishna!! "Real love is the complete absence of any negative feelings towards anyone." What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your email personality. Take the quiz at the Mail Championship. 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no timewith the Search movie

showtime shortcut. You snooze, you lose. Get messages ASAP with AutoCheckin the all-new Mail Beta. Finding fabulous fares is

fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains. Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games.

Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story. Play Sims Stories at Games.